Best Iranian Waifus to Claim in Coming ZOG war

If we have to die for the Jews again, at least Persia has some decent looking women. And no niggers. I'm trying to find a good group photo to put numbers on them to roll, but can't find one yet. Anyway, anyone wan to search and post their choices?

Attached: iran-girls2.jpg (576x640, 128K)

This one is the patrician choice imo...

Attached: iran-waifu1.jpg (420x596, 67K)

Soccer slut, cute but more turkic than Aryan.

Attached: iran-girl3.jpg (256x197, 8K)

ill take whatever i can get

pbuy

>mutts told to die for Israel in a war that will create a giant refugee crisis to flood Europe and destroy one of the last bastions of humanity that refuses to bend over for Israel and the only place in the world that has any hope of restoring order in the Middle East
>mutt response; "At least we can rape the girls there, so we'll be committing war crimes and further mutting our gene pool at the same time"

What the fuck. This is literally nigger tier "OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK" thinking.

Attached: Elnaz-Shakerdoust.png (400x600, 105K)

The fuck.

Iranians/Persians are just normal Muslims with all the usual drawbacks here in Germany.

they like the 6ft tall muscular blond guys with blue eyes goy, not the muds, they have enough dark muds in Iran.

Attached: 1512825492107.gif (250x250, 993K)

>"At least we can rape the girls there, so we'll be committing war crimes and further mutting our gene pool at the same time"
Guinea, it's called shitposting on the internet at 5am to have fun with other anons and an excuse to post pretty girls on Jow Forums under a pretext.

Attached: irangirl4.jpg (420x580, 57K)

>Iranians/Persians are just normal Muslims
From what I understand, the West only gets the trash (often Sunni/Kurd claiming to be Persian) since the successful and attractive ones don't leave.

This one left

Attached: catherine-bell.jpg (585x640, 68K)

After being overloaded with so many instagram Thots, I actually find the modesty and covered hair more alluring than what we get here, a slut with yoga pants so tight you can count how many days before she had her last Brazillian waxing.

Attached: irangirl5.jpg (420x644, 70K)

meh, she's much more turkic than Aryan though. My friend actually converted and moved there to marry. Like a 6 foot 3 Irish guy, the thought of him converting to Islam was amusing.

Back a few years ago when I still had faceberg, I made friends an Iranian girl who lived alone. One of the few smart girls I've ever met in my life, she was teaching me about Iranian poets and I was teaching her English. I really hope Trump does not push this for those fucking kikes.

Attached: irangirl6.jpg (480x640, 33K)

nobody fucking cares faggot

This one looks almost chink. Any genetic fags can give an idea of what Iranians looked like around the time of Alexander's conquest? Do you think getting GREEKED made them more or less swarthy?

Attached: irangirls7.jpg (183x275, 9K)

>nobody fucking cares faggot
thank you for your contribution to the thread. Hope you have a great day.

Hurry up and marry your aryan princess before shes glass

Less. Greeks used to be white.

After ZOG's finished with them, this is what they'll look like.

Attached: s521972503441136676_p3302_i1_w462.jpg (462x640, 67K)

I was dating someone else at the time, and one day she just disappeared from faceberg. Lived in a really pretty area and used to send me pictures of herself. I still regret not trying to meet her. But the larger point is, they don't hate americans. They just hate ZOG.

>Greeks used to be white.
True but so were Persians before their DNA got mudded by Arabs, turks, and mongols no?

Attached: reality.jpg (1300x970, 191K)