Will Australia become a Utopia after a few generations of Happas?

Will Australia become a Utopia after a few generations of Happas?

Attached: 1532244957728.jpg (842x1005, 126K)

No, look at Asian countries. Are they utopias? Any step towards those countries are a step backwards. And nations are built by the people not the other way around. So Asian immigrants make us increasingly more like Asian countries.

Looks like she's interested in some bwc

Attached: Australia 2020.jpg (618x446, 47K)

Release them.

Australia is just America with no history, less freedom and more abos

Not wanting to be smarter like an asian

hmnm, abo detected

Hooollleee fukk. Native english lesson.

>It's just like my Nipponese animes!
Smells like a Yakuza trap. 2 steps through the door and you've got a katana sheathed to the hilt up your ass.

you only think no history because you weren't taught it in state-run schools. Be less a bitch and actually learn about your heritage, or if gook, gtfo.

There is no way in hell that ad doesn't result in you missing all your organs.

I did. Most of our history is people walking far or crashing ships and shooting abos

Yeah, all your ancestors were criminals exiled to the most uninhabitable place on earth and yet you're still here. Amazing story.

>Smells like a Yakuza trap. 2 steps through the door and you've got a katana sheathed to the hilt up your ass.
just like my japanese hentai, there are hot gal yakuzas, right?

Yeah. And with katana, I actually mean huge futa cock.

perfect

>I want you to be security guard when I am scared.
>this pathetic state of nipland.
Well, she has to thank women's suffrage for that as well as the equally retarded "Abe-nomics".

Women really have no self-awareness whatsoever. No wonder matriarchal societies become nignog-tier when men opt out and SHTF.

Expect nipland to be "muh ooga booga'd" and "muh dikked" in the coming future, not unless their ultranationalists come to power and do MNGA and get rid of baka gaijin, which is what nipland sorely needs.

Attached: disg.jpg (240x320, 16K)

Seems legit

Australia will die off within 20 years due to their arid and unfarmable land. I will be rejoicing at the time of death and all real Americans should.

Hapas always look off to me. Never as good as a pure white or Asian girl.

Shut up Jose.

Reminder - Japanese men decided these women are mostly worthless.
Now they're trying to import more violent and incompatible foreigners to get plowed by.
>The Eternal Woman

I have a traditional English surname probably more English then modern "Br*ts"

user that's a jap. You get the chinks not the japs

Aussies* get the chinks

Why is she so lewd bros

Because she appeals to your heart and not just your dick.

This is some form of elaborate trap right? Sounds way too good to be true.

Okay Olegario de Marcio Jesus de tres.

>9m2
I'm a hugless virgin and I would pass on that offer.

I'm Australian, born and bred. Long in the leg and thick in the head.

Because "she" is actually a burly Korean man that wants your wallet. [spoiler]sorry user[/spoiler]

>> be me
>> have only ever voted Republican
>> army veteran
>> afghan war veteran
>> gun owner
>> concealed carry permit holder
>> work in law enforcement
>> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
>> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
>> hated Hillary
>> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
>> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
>> get called a shill on Jow Forums
>As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.
> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

williams, australia is a town lad

A question for Australians and Canadians and maybe kiwis. In London all I see are black male white female couples to the point where I'm really just amazed and quite depressed by it.
In your countries do you just see white males with Asian girls everywhere?

Your memeflag slipped shill.

we started shipping convicts to America first and sent thousands there.
Australia does have some history and culture and it shouldn't be divorced from British and European culture anyway