Three Pakis have been arrested for spraying acid onto a three year old boys face

Three Pakis have been arrested for spraying acid onto a three year old boys face.
The police say it was not racially motivated and believe that these men did not know it was acid to begin with.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5980393/Mothers-cries-boy-3-acid-attack-Home-Bargains-Worcester-Shrub-Hill-Retail-park.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 10.19.23.png (1294x868, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YOxUu_wsqgY
ukessays.com/essays/criminology/the-history-of-acid-throwing-criminology-essay.php
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42411108
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/07/retailers-ban-acid-sales-under-18s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never heard of acid attacks until shitskins started coming in. Thanks for bringing over your diverse culture rather than assimilating.

ITT we laugh at Bongs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

>and believe that these men did not know it was acid to begin with.

Swords. Can you at least carry swords still. Not knives, SWORDS.

>One shopper added: 'I heard from someone who works at the shop that the man [who attacked the boy] was a skinny white guy. He was about 5ft 11ins and he ran out the shop.'
(((White)))

Attached: 4E7BB4D400000578-5979325-image-a-57_1532254576288.jpg (634x671, 79K)

They will be released immediately and that child should have to pay their bail. What they did is not a crime in sharia law. The child probably broke a sharia law and had it coming.

Based pajeet!

Oi, you got your screaming loicense?

you know what would happen in Israel to these three?

Do not associate us with porkis.

PART

Get a bonus from mossad?

walthamstow and Wolverhampton.

Just a reminder to everyone not to visit those shithole places. They have been completely colonized and are separate countries. Those guys probably thought they were returning to their own countries and could get away with it

If this isn't enough to make people upset about your current state of the affairs, I don't know what is. You made your bed.

not to an *nglo child, to a Chosen One

>you made your bed
And now they have to eat it

i bet they'll be
>(((white males)))
tomorrow

>The police say it was not racially motivated and believe that these men did not know it was acid to begin with.
What the hell bongs? Every time I think your police can't get any lower, I get proven wrong.

>these poor refugees had no idea it was acid! they thought they were just throwing water on a 3 year old boy!

You are a lot better than them, but still part of the problem

I'm amazed the police didn't cover this up and call the mother a racist, like seriously.

Just another day in paradise
youtu.be/YOxUu_wsqgY

Attached: 1532125809823.jpg (480x362, 14K)

Acid attacks were only a thing in India, it was unheard of in the UK 20-30 years ago.

This is a completely imported crime

It's literally an invasion. Europe is being pillaged and raped with the consent of the authorities.

>The police say it was not racially motivated and believe that these men did not know it was acid to begin with.

Attached: 1359304071838.jpg (1440x816, 1.23M)

>1.2MB

This. What do you think they'd be saying if it was white men spraying a Paki kid?

They can just emphasise the "skinny white guy" who was seen fleeing the scene by a witness to play up the narrative that acid attacks aren't exclusive to Arabs, even though he was probably just a more light-skinned Arab.

I'm actually filled with existential dread every time I see one of these threads, it's like the world is slipping out of control and we cannot stop it.

We could get the commonwealth back together and push some darkies back into the stone age but instead UK's overrun with shitskins, AUS is practically a chinese colony, Canada is still Canada... it's like all hope has left the world.

>I'm actually filled with existential dread every time I see one of these threads, it's like the world is slipping out of control and we cannot stop it.
Welcome to life, buddy. Just try to make a difference when/if you can. Everything else is in God's hands.

3 years probation
>in my native country throwing acid into a childs face isnt a crime
>mother arrested for filing racist charges

Attached: 01 FOOKIN PAKIS.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)

>with the consent of the authorities
That's the worst part.

Who just pours acid on a child's face? What was the motive?

Attached: mern.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Its like our dad got a brown gf who is spending all of his money and poisoning him to death but his Boomer ass dont care

>Everything else is in God's hands
This. We need a miracle at this point.

>they didn't know it was acid
just release them already, they didn't know, no harm no foul... i mean, massive harm, no foul... but you get my drift

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Attached: 11ab.jpg (380x394, 14K)

it would be reported as 6 million attacks and the parents would not even be close to the front of the line to receive checks from America?
100 years from now Americans will still be making museums to gather donations for the poor survivors of the great Trump Acid Shoah?

Attached: washed up but not childless.jpg (550x295, 73K)

If he's actually an Indian, he's in India. He only makes problems in his own ethnostate,

> (OP)
>If this isn't enough to make people upset about your current state of the affairs, I don't know what is. You made your bed.

Yep, This.

To be fair, I've often randomly splashed toddlers with liquids. You can't expect me to check to see if they're acidic all of the time

that 3 year old white devil shouldn't have been oppressing those poor men who were only carrying what they thought was water but magically turned to acid by almighty allah to punish this demon for his sins!

Uhh you man sir are very racist man people of all races throw acid even the celtics throwed acid it’s a British tradition.

They want Finsbury part 2.

that pic!!!!! thanks user i havent laughed so hard in months

fuggin saved

typical porkistanis

Kys pedo

>ahhh the ole toddler splashing hijinks
a totally normal summer pastime
you'd think the people freaking out here have never mistakenly filled their water bottle with acid before - an innocent mistake

You people throw the most acid pooface.

Racial hatred. Pakis actually hate us. When they're in control of the country we're probably getting genocided.

The kid was a Paki too. A bunch of Pakis get into a fight with some other Pakis and throw acid at a Paki kid.

Does anyone really care?

only those who have it coming to them

a dead britcuck is a good btitcuck

Attached: 1502461664340.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Courtesy of jews. Jews open the gates and Muslims do the conquering. It’s called the unholy alliance.

>They didn't know it was acid
Is this like fucking preschool? Do the cops seriously take these retards word on this?
>"I totally didn't know this was acid, but I threw it at a child anyways xD praise Allah fuck wypipo"
It's like they believe a 4 yr old when he tells his parents he didn't go into the cookie jar but their face is covered in crumbs

>t.Thank you come again
Nothing you say has any weight. Not once you read it back in that retarded Indian accent you faggots have.

Tell me what crimes Pakis commit in India.

How do British people tolerate their government? I would be out of there in a second, your country is trash

I love you poos

They are trying anything to start some riots

This is true, to be fair. We get what we deserve for WW2. The Germans are the real victims. They did everything they could to warn us but instead we sided with the enemy (again), just like WW1 and destroyed Europe in the process. Thanks granddad.

What I still can’t understand is why our politicians still do absolutely nothing.

Attached: 0B24DC2D-2988-4801-8C39-B11F7B7B249A.jpg (740x440, 32K)

Pakis must die

No one said pajeets are the problem. If anything, you guys have been dealing with this shit for far longer than any other country

(((ASIANS)))

Paki not Arab. Are you on a vpn

surgical strikes

If you keep massacring muslim in india i'll reduce my poo in loo shitposting accordingly.

Let it never be said that a good deed goes unrewarded

Bongs. You need to log in to their minecraft server and lynch their Steves.

Historically acid attacks are as English as fish and chips
ukessays.com/essays/criminology/the-history-of-acid-throwing-criminology-essay.php

Was the kid white, or was he a shitskin? I need to know if the fire rises or if it's just part and parcel.

acid attacks are popular as hell here. there was that one high profile attack by that celeb when he dumped a bunch of acid on some clubbers

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42411108

literally my dad desu feels bad man

guns and knives are taken away.

They use what is available to them.

>Coming soon (If not already being used)
>Clubs made from broomsticks
>Rocks in a sock
>Makeshift brass knuckles
>Pointed boots.

it's quintessentially British!

because (((your politicians))) are not your politicians

Acid attacks are part and parcel of living in a multicultural society.

Attached: parcel man.jpg (992x496, 70K)

>Indian thinks mutilating a 3 year old is funny

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Amritsar was a blessing. I plan on travelling there soon to piss on the ground where your dirty raghead bretheren gasped their last curry-reeking breaths

imagine the smell

It's important to get the fake story out about a white assailant due to "sensitivity" reasons so that innocent browns and blacks are not targeted by uncontrollably violent white people who, as we know, always lynch and murder random Pakis in the UK after a Paki crime, just look at the rape gangs. As soon as the news about the Muhammadan rape gangs was out, white people lynched hundreds, thousands of innocent Muhammadans. Oh wait. Anyway, get that fake story out there so everyone thinks the perpetrator was white. It would be racist to report about brown and black people crime honestly.

>How do British people tolerate their government?

The working class and dependancy class don't have high enough IQ to do anything effective about it and middle class and above are brainwashed neo-leftists. They're also collectively cowardly and nihilistic regardless of class.

There have been literally dozens of rape gangs, including cover-ups lasting 10+ years, and the native population hasn't been upset enough to do anything about it. Why would this incident be any different? They're far more upset about someone allegedly saying something that might be interpreted / spun as vaguely racist than Muhammadans raping and pillaging their village.

do you have any evidence that they did these crimes in the name of religion? i don't know if you're purposely being naive but these rape issues are a big problem for everyone here, it's only the asian gangs which are on the front pages. some little girl actually got kidnapped a couple weeks ago by some 16 year old kid (white, english) and he raped and killed her. awareness has to be raised to stop these horrific crimes all together instead of putting blame on a single people.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/07/retailers-ban-acid-sales-under-18s/

>> You got that acid loisence boi?

Is the shop complicit in baring false witness?

How can you mistake paki scum for a white dude?

Also british muppets BTFO yet again

here have some more diversity you bellends

>we are treating this as a deliberate attack

That's the fucking least they should do, yet that seems to be ultimate extent of their resolve in this case. They're having such a hard time finding fault in these disgusting monsters.

What the fuck, Britain.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42411108
Well, that sociopath
>was sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court to 20 years in prison with an extra five years on licence.
I wonder if a Paki who claimed he didn't know it was acid would get the same sentence.

Yet you wouldn't just remove pakis from your neighborhood? Looks like colonialism is alive and well.

All the hostility between whites across the globe ... Is it any wonder that niggers are btfoing all our countries ....

This. They honestly believe that the government is their friend.

It wasn't racially motivated, calm the fuck down, racists. A few bad apples doesn't mean every single one of them is bad

>do you have any evidence that they did these crimes in the name of religion
Actually, there is evidence of that. Victims have testified that their groomers/rapists called them infidels and justified their actions by Islam.

Personally I'm less interested in their literal religious justifications than the fact these type of rape gang activities result from Muhammadan cultural norms. For example, it's not really Islamic per se to harass and molest women like they do in Egypt and elsewhere in the Muslim world, but that behavior is most definitely connected to cultural norms that Islamic teaching gives rise to due to its warped morals and codified discrimination based on creed, sex, etc.

Useless dumb talking point. America will be minority white before England. All off you people have guns yet you don't do anything when your cities are being overran by niggers and spics.

>ask god to punish england
>he actually does
madman

maybe its time to just start beating people to death for this shit. if the law isnt going to do anything its time to do something more, child rape gangs public disembowelment, religious extremist attacks on innocent people burn them at the stake. do that a few times and they might start to think about consequences, cause now the only consequence these people face from the law is akin to a light flogging from a limp leaf of lettuce

Attached: Rotherham-welcome2[1].jpg (560x320, 30K)

We need a thorough cleansing. Top to bottom.

strange how there are no acid attacks here in Budapest. This must be that affluent western culture i keep hearing so much about. Im so jealous!

Attached: 1453228857834.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Are acid purely a pakistani thing? God knows we have all bunch of shit going here but i haven't heard about any acid attacks yet.

Weren't the last few acid bottles thrown by white guys (london ghetto trash types)? Could be wrong.

The grooming gangs are a problem though. Hope more Brits wake up to the problem. You're not being racist.

correct.
I was referring to the ones here

HOLD UP.

Islamic countries have scored lower crime rates than European and American countries. With plenty of Gulf countries being among the top lowest crime rate countries in the world. Heck, the Arabic Emirates got to be number 1# at having low crime rates fora few years. All according to the crime index.

So sorry. This isn't about religion or skin color. The West is degenerate and encourages criminality. Acid attacks in Gulf countries are unheard off. This is on you, you scumbags. Don't slander us because your culture is failing.