Germans are the worst of Jow Forums

Why are Germans the worst posters on Jow Forums?
They literally can not into bants. You will have a friendly jab at their expense, and they will start going on about how they will rape your mother or nuke your country. They lack the bant nuances found in the Australians and Japanese, the German bant is nothing but crude autism pouring from their simple mind.
There also seems to never be any friendly Germans. They spew nothing but hate and vitriol for other nations. The krauts are a sour people.
They also seems to be either willfully ignorant of their demographic replacement, or take out their frustration on others on Jow Forums. Many times I have tried to offer advice to a German only for several of them to hang up on me and let loose a volly of ‘Amerimutt’ memes towards me. The irony is that Germany will be a brown nation long before whites lose their majority status in the United States.
Never before have I had the displeasure of dealing with such a venomous people. My great-great-grandmother was from Germany and I have other areas of German ancestry sprinkled in my family tree. I’ve tried reaching out to them as a distant kin, a brother of the greater European spirit, but they only attack those they deem inferior without reflecting on themselves.

Attached: 9117265D-7A31-4265-9477-4087666FD0CB.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Javan
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._Bennett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck up cunt

>"Germans".

Amerimutts have not yet realized that most so-called "Germans" today are either shitskins or Slav rapebabies.

Oh wait, Amerimutts probably can't tell a difference either way.

Attached: 1523395030978.jpg (646x854, 259K)

amerimutts still believes germans are these blonde-haired people wearing lederhosen and speaking german, kek

Attached: 15.jpg (898x628, 94K)

Attached: 1498929990156.png (874x1086, 215K)

It's just constant damage control for not being able to live up to 'muh ancestors' anymore

>americans
>human

pick one

Attached: 1532339149369.png (960x638, 1.19M)

tl;dr
fuck off nigger

Attached: 1487245982776.jpg (904x711, 273K)

Du sollst zurück Schatz. Die Schwuchtel am R*ddit warten für dich.

Germans are weird

Attached: 100th.jpg (500x1129, 83K)

>can't into bantz
>goes on a rant about Germans
wew lad,you're seething
Americans were the most butthurt about le 56% face because every other country united against them so stop projecting faggot
close

Attached: 1521099723189.jpg (1200x720, 105K)

>they will start going on about how they will rape your mother
Raping like muslims do?

because they are cucks. They are always angry because i am having anal sex with their wives

to be fair driving manual is annoying and distracting as fuck. no idea why people still build this shit.

t. ching chong choi

Dude its half and half. But all turk and leaf poster are terrible stop being a burger

ahh yes. I bet 5$ on atleast 300 replies and 81 images.

any other bets?

Attached: 14814762.jpg (300x260, 44K)

mimimi bork bork bork.

Shut up mutt.

Attached: 1526074674177.jpg (248x1024, 57K)

shiiet i will lose my bet.

BUMP

>Everyone in America is a 16 year old girl or a nigger

My parents forced me to learn that shit when I was 14, should there ever be an emergency. Friends all know how from what I know.

bump and checked Mehmet

Attached: 1521716726485.jpg (572x736, 106K)

Hau ab mit deinem schlechten Deutsch. Was er über Deutsche sagt stimmt, sie verstehen keinen Humor und sind unfreundlich. Deshalb sind sie auch in Österreich teils sehr unbeliebt.

You cannot bant with strangers. Therefore, you're just insulting people on Jow Forums.

Humor is not a thing in germany, you know

Attached: tumblr_n30o0pSanW1szo7eyo1_1280.png (973x1920, 561K)

there are no real germans left on 2kin

every real german poster became shadow banned and is discussion with bots without knowing it

>he irony is that Germany will be a brown nation long before whites lose their majority status in the United States.
You already are a brown nation by European standards.

Our hostility is a direct result of all of you having a massive hate-crush on us and constantly making negative threads like these.

thank you this is perfect

>Amerimutts have not yet realized that most so-called "Germans" today are either shitskins or Slav rapebabies.
American education.

lol i would always choose manual again it gives you the real driving feel experience

automatic is for cucks who cant drive car

Attached: 1494216860429.jpg (460x1219, 94K)

>German guy says germans have no humour and are hated in austria by other GERMANS

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what level of cuck is one on when you deny your own ethnicity?

That's why germans are so hated in Austria too. They don't understand humor, they are very unfriendly and arrogant. Have you ever seen a german comedy show? They are the worst. Just pure cringe.

fucking Mario Barth I swear

Attached: buddyoguen.jpg (382x519, 50K)

Attached: 1395887743334.jpg (400x906, 87K)

Dude Austria and Germany are very different. Austrians are more humorous for example and they overall don't take life that serious.

>calls out germans
>germans argue in english

What?

Attached: 1395885000616.jpg (900x2682, 329K)

Austrians have the worst dialect like people from BaWü and Bavaria

cant take them seriously they sound like clowns

Germans lack the ability of thinking on their own. They're brainless sheeps who need someone to tell them what to do. They eat propaganda as if they've been starving for ages. First Hitler then Merkel. If the german TV said twice today that water is dry, tomorrow 80+ million germans would tell you water is dry and will demand sanctions on countries which said water is wet. Don't even try to discuss with retarded krauts.

Lássam csak a bőröd színét faszi mert teljesen biztos vagyok benne, hogy valami kis puliszkafaszú török vagy és ugrálsz mert máshol le se szarnak.

>German commedy shows
They are all T*rks nowadays
Beside, our private TV companys are American owned. On Gallileo and n24 They spew subversive shit since 15 years
>Arab good
>fags good
>hitler bad

Attached: 1395886176075.jpg (600x3440, 356K)

yea and Berlin and Fürth are "very different" too lol. like dark chocolate with 35% and dark chocolate with 40% cocoa. different dimensions almost

>they don't take it serious
wanna know how i know that you are shitposting?

>le vienese
Ich auch = Iiii au

Östdeuitch is by far the wörst

based brahmin aryan

>European standards
*uploads french football team.jpg*

True!? Lets drink brotha

Attached: 1348571977748.png (1000x818, 209K)

Remember that this is how they are in real life also, I am shocked a nation can be so autistic.

English isn't my native language

Just keep sending the hookers

I thought Kraut/pol/ ()is place of peace and harmony. :DDD

Attached: kraut.pol.logo.png (2084x2084, 430K)

I find it funny that you think I am going to have a romanian wife.

we're only allowed to be funny once in a year

Attached: 1396779931171.png (1348x347, 176K)

>whinging
>wall of text
>tl;dr

I think you're just upset about German posters because we're eager to point out that nearly 100% of Trump supporters on this board are actually just shills.

lets play a game

name10 inventions developed by romanians which are used in the whole world today

name10 inventions developed by (autistic) germans which are used in the whole world today

beeing funny doesnt mean power

joking people are not powerful they try to mask it with their stupid jokes and not taking anything seriously

Krautpol is the shitstain of Jow Forums
Pre election was cool but now
I wish someone would shoot tayanon

Most germans have strange dialects too. But Austrians sound more down to earth. Mundoat is sea wichtig weis oite traditionen eahoit. Ma ko sofuat eakennen fa wo wea heakimp an dea oat wia ea redet.

Ja neee is klaar nich wahr

It's due to their history of losing and being submissive cucks. Germs should never be taken seriously just ignore them until they go away

Attached: 1276467569369.jpg (1023x4771, 760K)

True

1.The quadcopter
2. The reaction engine
3.The cervical cancer screening test
4. Anti ageing cream
5. 3D cinema
6. Insulin
7.The fountain pen
8.The arrow shaped airplane
9.The ejection seat
10.Gas lasers

>submissive cucks
>obey or get hung

That's black people for ya

What are you talking about? Sub human "Germans" are known for being humorless cunts similar to brits.

Attached: 1395878830146.png (828x1754, 162K)

Good job ignoring me and therefore proving that I am correct, Trumpshills. The dead giveaway of a shill is that he's prohibited from acknowledging those who expose him, not even a single condescending reply is permitted. Oh, shills. I'm afraid you're not good enough to fool Germans. I bet not going to college seemed like a really good idea at the time.

Germany is so heavily overpopulated that Germans spend all day breathing in each other's aerosolised shit and piss. That's why they're angry.

Read what this guy said because its applied to you to.

I believe we have more self owned homes per capita than you do

Gas lasers hadnt been developed by romanian

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Javan
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._Bennett

Pic related is how it feels to be german you subhumans!

Attached: 1529784052525.png (900x900, 250K)

boi knows his shit?

>Why are Germans the worst posters on Jow Forums?
sandniggers with german citizenship.

Attached: 1386770962897.png (549x960, 61K)

that was at the back of a music album he was listening to

Kennst du Wayne?

Stop lie on internet Kevin

Idk I think they aren't actually Germans

Why?

I wouldn't talk about a language you obviously have no clue of. In vienna you'd say "Ich auch" but the people in vienna pronounce the a in a very strange way.

> Tayanon is literally a liberal feminazi.
Jedem das Seine. :DDD

Halts maul bergdeutscher

Attached: 825.png (400x1600, 457K)

it's true
we are all born with a special autism, and then the regular autism comes on top of that - which results in the German brand of autism

Das gleiche gilt für Össis.
ich arbeite jeden tag bit euch Schluchten scheißern.

Der Apfel fällt halt nicht weit vom Stamm.

Attached: o3hitpat6lm01.png (900x600, 142K)

tl;dr he made the first laser with infrared radiation

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23 Ion I Agârbiceanu - Wikipedia.png (1346x46, 5K)

Agreed. It's partly education. Schools are a fucking joke. Especially in newer stuff, IT and etc. Also Germans are far less self-relient than Americans. We follow most idotic new laws, (NetzDG, GDPR / DSGVO as examples) with no revolt, no opposition. They get shoved down our throats via "why it's necessary and not all bad..." headlines and folks just shrug shoulders and comply 100% and jerk off to each other who complies most correct. (Yeah, ever seen an "imprint" on a German personal website after GDPR? Then you'll now what I'm talking about.) And folks see absolutely no problem in doing all that stuff. Even the French revolt sometimes!

My best guess is: We know we are fucked anyways. (since around ~2010/2013+)

Also our politicians have ridiculously much dirt on them. Yet nothing ever happens. Nothing. Because we are lazy as fuck or don't have the skills or it's wörk wörk wörk.

That's why no major Jow Forums happening in Germany. A small "leak" of a discord from Böhrmercuck. That's all? All these folks have so much dirt on them. Nobody is digging up anything.

Just two days ago Germans got collectively fucked again by our "Supreme Court" (Bundesverfassungsgericht). "Yes, goyim, you are forced to pay ~18€ a month for "public television" even if you don't have own a TV or anything related. N-no of course it is not a tax. That would be illegal. Just pay. Why? Because why not." That was the court's reasoning.

Opposition? Challenging in court in the future? Anything? FUCKING NOTHING. Folks like either "hurr durrrr, its important independent journalism, muh berlusconi" or either "huurrrr, durrr, it's illegal, but I'm paying but only with caveat/reservation."

If all the world would go to hell tomorrow, if we were at the turn of the tides, Germans would notice last.

Attached: 14412258039882322.jpg (542x314, 74K)

Also explains the quality of amerimutt posts as there are lots of German decent.

Like pooland cant in to space romonaia cant in to invention.

But hey you hold the world record of gypsy's and being a gypsy.

>if you don't conform with my cringeworthy redneck views I will not hesitate to call you an achmed

Uuuh please don't senpai, I will stop pointing out your idiocy
No wait I won't. Germany above all.

Attached: 89f.png (800x6870, 638K)

Kann schon sein dass du negative Erfahrungen mit uns hast, aber im Durchschnitt haben Österreicher besseren Humor. Der Österreichische "Schmäh" ist ja nicht umsonst bekannt.

Its makes quite happy knowing there will no ethnic germans in couple of decades from now.