Donaldo turnip will NEVER be able to recover from this

donaldo turnip will NEVER be able to recover from this

Attached: redditor btfos durble grump.png (847x573, 47K)

shrek.jpg

People can't be such psychopaths

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

SIDS

Why can't redditors keep in metre or stick with a rhythm. You can practically read the nerdy inability to dance in text form.

cringe

top kek

>only ever vote republican
Nice larp meme flag cum guzzling faggot.

Jesus Christ these people are delusional psychopaths. By far a net-detriment to mankind just by existing in our society.
My life is going to shit in the next couple of months, I think; Maybe I can still salvage something from it.

Attached: 1527734631594.jpg (721x960, 68K)

Need to curse harder
SUDDEN
INFANT
DEATH
SYNDROME
UPON
HIS
HOUSE

Good move turning Democrat. People like you are what is going to save this country

This is the gayest thing I've ever fucking seen.

It's the thinking man's party. Unlike those rural and suburban retards that support TRump.

Fuck off, shill. You've posted this in at least 2 other threads.

Holy Kek, bless us with trips to inflict a curse on his home

t. CIA

*snap*
yep

Attached: 1506874007311.png (573x495, 178K)

commies brainwash em young folks

Fuck off shill.

Reddito spacing. Ho Gome!

Attached: 1527518951995.png (657x488, 585K)

Attached: 2F3B2C75-0F2F-44E9-AA12-5185D80CF9EA.jpg (500x750, 103K)

Boomers man

Reddit spacing with copypasta. You're worried that Trump is employing the same tactics he took with North Korea to further preclude the possibility of war.

wow the "xyz that didn't age well" threads are going to be amazing in about 15-20 years

Attached: 1395667785477.jpg (403x403, 39K)

Holy mother of s o y

Attached: 1523865075290.jpg (143x132, 3K)

I really sometimes wonder what is going on in these peoples heads.

2726 people up voted that turbofaggotry

Link?

Attached: file.png (978x478, 146K)

you tell me

Attached: a6j23nfxooa11.jpg (5056x3792, 1.92M)

To the OP: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Attached: IMG_0349.jpg (804x1024, 171K)