Why did the 56% meme trigger Americans so much?

Why did the 56% meme trigger Americans so much?
Aren't Americans happy in their diversity? After all it is a nation of immigrants, a melting pot.

And why do Americans focus so much on race?

Attached: diosmio.jpg (960x768, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQl6XBo64M
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why did the 56% meme trigger Americans so much?
Because it's true.

Attached: 1508640320504.png (900x466, 387K)

I always thought the meme was originally created to poke fun at American hang-ups about race rather than the racial demographics of the country.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (105x147, 42K)

Never has been a melting pot and never will be.

Attached: American Chads.png (656x1493, 168K)

Americans are White. Everyone else is just visiting.

What do Americans think of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQl6XBo64M

Attached: angry_america.jpg (660x371, 45K)

See

Well I mean over 50% of this land once spoke Spanish and French so..

Oh no, I'm so mad. You have triggered me.

That's rich coming from a Khazar untermensch.

That's what perplexes me about Americans. You can move there and your children will be American.

I'm a 3rd generation immigrant from one European country to another European country and I still don't feel the nationality of the country I am in.

>You can move there and your children will be American.
That really irks a lot of people. The parents/grandparents have a strong bond with the country they immigrated from, even if it's a shithole, but a few generations in, that feeling just isn't really there except in some sort of forced artificial sense.

My mother was rather devastated when I told her that I just don't really care about Israel. After some discussion and telling her that I'm a proud American above all else, she kinda came to terms with it.

>After some discussion and telling her that I'm a proud American above all else, she kinda came to terms with it.

At least she came to terms with it.

Still back on subject, I still don't get the American hang-ups about race though and the (in my opinion) poisonous racial politics.

Thats because you dont have Jamal and Daquan shooting up neighbourhoods and vastly inflating gun/violent crime statistics

Does that shit happen in Canada too?

Its starting to, yes.

Shit, I always thought Canada was shielded from this stuff for the most part.

Not starting. It already happens. Just on a much smaller scale, due to the fact they nigs are only like 2% of our population. The nigs we do have try desperately to emulate American blacks though. The shoot each other just because. That's how they feel black people should behave, from overexposure to American media.

Literally ALL of the shootings/murders in Toronto are niggers. The west cost is is a different story. It's all various ethnic gangs trying desperately to emulate Compton gang culture. But since they don't have blacks, it's all fucking Indians (specifically Sikhs) acting like niggers. To be fair though, the west coast they actually have a reason to kill each other. The drug trade there is much more lucrative

Toronto is blacks. But vietnamese and Afghans can be bad too

See

Fucking hell

>And why do Americans focus so much on race?
Because it's only thing they have.

True, they don't have much of what you can call a culture.
They are just one big consumerist mass. It's a sad state of affairs, America was once seen as the beacon for the world, now it's a joke.

Attached: angry_america2.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Based hebrew bro, don't ever let the muzzies reach the mediterranean coast of israel ever again.

>Amerilard
>burger
>Amerimutt
>56%
these are all like sad attempts to make racial slurs for white people. it just doesn't work.
Honestly, do you turn red in the face and jump up and down when we call Europe the Caliphate or Europoor/trash? does it make you mad at all?
its like water off a duck, neither of us ever cared.
The 'reaction' or 'response' you are referring to is just (((the problem))) trying to make a dollar.
They prey on your jealousy and wishful thinking.
Desperate that you are as insecure as they have programmed you to be.

in my country there is problem.
and that problem is the jew.
you must grab him by his money,
then I'll tell you what to do.
~THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL~
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

why is America so poor compared to Finland?
If only our nation produced as much as yours.
Maybe if we were as big as finland I guess.
sure am jealous of all the 'things you have'

Attached: 1532338215360.jpg (634x671, 79K)

Jow Forums discords are currently raiding. Remember to report.

Britney is beautiful

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (447x380, 41K)

>Why does aggressive jewish propaganda trigger Americans so much?
You'll find out soon enough.

You don't have a culture, you're just a consumerist mass, bred to consume, consume, consume, no real identity with the only things counting as your "identity" being the things that you own
You might as well have bar codes implanted on your foreheads at birth, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the near future.

The USA is 242 year old Frankenstein that had optimistic beginnings but sadly began to turn into a sick joke.

Borbiters like you sustain her narcissism.
She is the epitome of the self-absorbed American lacking real identity, just a human bred for consumption.

Attached: 455c22f7-dab8-4304-9636-49bd25c6eb38.jpg (989x512, 125K)