Um guys...Just how fucked is Iran and Hamass?

Israel just flew this thing in combat.

Trump tweeted IN ALL CAPS so you know he's serious.

Trump has to show he's nobody's bitch after Helsinki.

Will Hassan Rouhani be able to bight his tongue or is Iran and Hamass fucked?

>[picture related]

>F-35 can carry the B61-12

Attached: fuckd.jpg (1920x1200, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16130353
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran is helping Russia in Syria. Trump won’t, and can’t , do anything.

you think a nuclear attack is justified?

Attached: 1455772446922.jpg (283x283, 16K)

Fuck off jew

>muh Israeli nukes
I wouldn’t worry about it, I don’t think they can detonate with the tip of the warhead missing

That's a US plane performing B61 certification testing, nothing to do with Israel Schlomo.

fuck Chump and his israeli mutilated friends

Irrelevant

Trump's words: "YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE."

Those "FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY" he's referring to are the Japanese.

>remove a huge chunk of the plane and let the missiles show while flying over your enemies

who the fuck designed this shit, your supposed to launch them off without them being able to see the missile.

persians are faggots, hope we smoke every last one.

Nuclear gay attack penis that can fuck the enemy's shit up.

Bonus points if its not kosher

iran is fucked
stay tuned for today and tuesday

Those look cut though, too bad.

Those are bombs not missiles you imbecile, they aren't propelled so they have to be dropped. Obviously you need an opening for that.

I think we should start televising nuclear explosion tests in the desert.

>bight
Wtf is burger education, how the fuck do you not know how to spell bite?

which one of these faggots is you?

Attached: faggot.jpg (4778x3186, 1.2M)

>Winning a war from the air alone

Laughing_wehrmacht.jpg

Stupid bong, the g & h are silent and make it a long "i" sound. It's the same as if i had used an "e" at the end...like "bite"

isreal has nukes, schlomo

they have since the 60's

>Israel has used it before so this is nothing new
>It only has enough fuel capacity to reach Iran's border (including the fuel needed to fly back)

see, bong, he made up his own word so he can spell it any way he chooses to, he's a veritable jeanyus

None, i dont support sunni puppets

Bombing the shit out of things is an overrated military tactic. Stalingrad, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Libya. It didn't solve anything, has never won a war.

Plus, eventually what comes around goes around.

Time to spike the warjew, not expand its reach.

Hiroshima, Nagasaki

Looks like he might start a war before the Midterm elections over the usual Iranian saber-rattling propaganda without having a legal Casus Belli, to distract from the consequences of the Mueller Investigation and Russian operation being blown. I’m honestly not surprised Russia would give up their former Iranian ally so easily to protect their new position on the World Stage. Of course NATO and the United Nations will not be in favor of greater destabilization in the Middle East, further sundering the alliance, and expending our precious military resources and and the lives of our soldiers in yet another expensive, unnecessary foreign war, after which Putin can paint America as unstable aggressors and swoop in as “peacemaker” on the World Stage. The danger: Iran will immediately launch short range nuclear missiles at Israel upon being attacked, Israel will retaliate, and WW3 will result. That Iran Nuclear Deal Trump broke is looking like a better diplomatic outcome now that it’s gone, eh? This is what happens when espionage succeeds at the highest levels.

Rouhani will be advised by Putin to shut his trap because Trump will have no issue attacking Iran.

trump sperging out on twitter is a very different thing from actually attacking iran, especially with nukes as his tweet implies. its pretty hilarious how easily he got triggered tho

God damnit. I'm lucky I am reading this on the toilet, because I almost shat myself. GJ animebro, never change

I hope you're just acting as a retard.
>google bomb/missle bay doors

Found the nigger

Hat is air refuelig and wha is the availability of the Iraqui airspace.

Oh I get it

Tehran and Iran in general is a nice place, I hope he wo t use nukes, especially not for the kikes' sake. But a surgical strike against Khameni and the Mulahs wouod be good.

Congress wont let drumpf start a war just because someone said some mean words

One should grow a plague virus that targets only people with jew genes.
I cant, i once tried to have a cactus in my room and it died

they were supposed to start a war with iran 2 years ago, syria was supposed to fall in 2015
they are running late and the kikes dont like it

Hold your horses back son... the F-35 has to get off the ground first before it can carry said hypothetical bomb >lol

fuck off kike

>iran goes 'hey it's better to be our friend than our enemy'
>trump responds with an even more retarded navy seal copypasta on twitter
>this is big strong leadership

>It didn't solve anything, has never won a war.
what is complete utter destruction of germanies manufacturing base in ww2? dumbass.........

You are going to lose in Iran like you did in Pakistan. Iran is literaly nothing but mountains. Good luck attacking that. Throwing bombs from jets isn't enough to win war

Attached: Iran_topo_en.jpg (1400x1291, 686K)

kek based nip

Neocon warmongers at it again.

What is this transformer shit in the picture?

Nobody cares about your larping Moishe.

It's an airplane, that thing your baboon countrymen pretend to have invented.

Please don’t nuke Iran...until we have all their street food recipes. Tehran steet food is almost good enough to convert me to Shia.

hmmm if 100million iranians disappeared, how will that affect Finland or some guy in Brazil?

Tell that to the taliban that hid in the tora bora mountains.

Can someone explain to me? Im retarded.

>implying year 1908 came before than year 1906

he's just a blown up buffon spewing big words after his advisors gave him a paraphrased version of Rouhanis actual comment.

Nothing to see here.

Just blow everything up you can and go home. No ground forces.

Mah circumcision

NO NIGGER TRUMP DIDNT SHOW HE WAS WEAK IN HELSINKI JEW TV SHOWED US YOU ARE WEAK AND UNDER ITS INFLUENCE CAUSE YOU ARE A WEAKMINDED JEW COCKSUCKER THAT LETS JEW TV FOOL YOU. YES TRUMP IS A JEW COCKSUCKER FRONT MAN SO BASICALLY BOTH OF YOU ARE WEAKMINDED AND ON THE SAME LEVEL BUT WORKING WITH PUTIN IS ACTUALLY NOT A DEMONSTRATION OF THIS SO YOU LOSE NIGGER. TRY AGAIN STUPID. BASICALLY IT GOES LIKE THIS ME>TRUMP>YOU IF WE KEEP THE HEIRARCHY SIMPLE SO UR NIGGER ASS CAN UNDERSTAND IT.

This map makes Iran look like a nicely roasted chicken breast.

>Throwing bombs from jets isn't enough to win war

Depends on the type of bomb. Iran has a population of ~ 80 million, most of which I'm assuming lives in cities, which are easily targetable. Do you think they have cave space for 80 million people user?

>threatens to "bomb the hell" out of ISIS
>puts a few potholes in a s
Syrian runway
>threatens Best Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen
>takes Kim Jong Un on a date in Singapore
Yes, im sure consequences will never be the same.

Attached: 20180723_083300.jpg (266x188, 19K)

It's literally the same bomb with a JDAM tailkit

strawpoll.me/16130353

Attached: European Fag.png (900x900, 272K)

>JEW TV

Dude, 'jew tv' is not the prefered nomenclature

'the electric jew', please

Please leave this website, you're too fucking stupid to be here

2006:
>Hezbollah had about 10,000 missiles
>Barely trained in live combat
>Hezbollah BTFO Israel

Today:
>Hezbollah has over 180,000 much more precise missiles
>Battle hardened by the war in Syria
>Outcome????
How fucked is Israel??
sage

Attached: Hezbollah Rockets.jpg (640x660, 281K)

Israel has the commander in chief of the u.s. military on a leash though. Our military is their military.

These aren't guys that built the fucking railroad, Walter...

They developed their own nuclear weapons with France and South Africa, they do not have the American developed B61 bombs. I am doubtful that they have any free fall nuclear bombs that can fit in an F-35 weapons bay.

Then what is it doing in OP's pic ?he F-35 is combat operational, and would probably do better against fucking EMU'S than your entire joke of a military

based nip lmao

I want to see the US get involved in a war that Israel started. That would be the day.

Does a nuclear warhead really have to be made "more accurate"? What can you do, miss the entire city?

no we wont lose, Iran will be BTFO but if we try to occupy it we will sustain heavy ass deaths... unless for once the power that be lets us fight all out with out worring about civies

Not necessarily. We've got like 20 MOABs that have to be used soon before they expire

the us can't really lose in conventional warfare lmAo. But occupying it will be ridiculous.

kek no
Nuttyyahoo, Bolton and Trump are all for it, but good luck convincing the US joint chiefs to join that particular retarded crusade, not happening.

Attached: 1532275566914.png (380x349, 77K)

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

na any strike will be with b1b launched JASSMS

still waiting for the first macro edit of this, Jow Forums is fucking dead

chekek'd

Attached: 1528835768064.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Attached: 943152614a9b4c15cf433cd660dbc4f1361d040cd8e860078604f36566dae488.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You are a fool if you believe that.
The leader of a hostile government making death threats to the US is not long for this world.
This is not Obama, or Bush or any other cowardly administration.
This is Trumps administration and they are not going to allow death threats on themselves nor the American people.
The Iranian government will stop making death threats or their government will be removed.
America is not Canada or any wet noodle power.
America has the ability to remove any government in less then an hour. So maybe other governments shouldn't be so quick to talk about dealing out death.

2 nukes + 2 AMRAAMs in internal bays is kind of cruel. 8 F-35s with that loadout could cripple most countries entire military. Unlike a B-2 they don't have to hide from interceptors, they could probably do it during daytime.