What a joke of a man

What a joke of a man.

Attached: ahahahhahahahahah.jpg (617x377, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/donald-trump-nobel-peace-prize-moon-jae-in-north-south-korea-us-president-a8329276.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?
If someone threatens you what do you do? roll over and accept it?

He wasn't threatened dumbass.

>fire up twitter to go on a bipolar rant in caps lock
nah bruh

Mr. Trump’s message was apparently in response to a speech on Sunday by Mr. Rouhani, who warned the United States that any conflict with Iran would be the “mother of all wars.”

Well he is not person to person with him and the world needs to know that he is willing to show force.. So yeah Twitter

I can't believe I actually supported him.
>who warned the United States that any conflict with Iran would be the “mother of all wars
How is that a threat?

Which part of that is a threat?

>so yeah, caps lock
kys

>cant use the catalog
>is clueless
>is a liberal faggot
cant make it up

Cape lock is just cruise control for cool

How does it feel to be that stupid?

It's a code. If you just read the capitalized letters it spells something

mgtow is just faggotry for autists

The full speech was Iran threatening USA have you read it? Or are you just being fed information from sources that hate trump therefore making it seem like Iran was being a mild nuisance?

How does it feel to be part of the dregs of humanity?

No, you scream and cry and throw a temper tantrum.

while Iran didn't attacked a country in literally centuries yours leveled countries and nuked towns literally for the lulz. If there is any threat it's you guys lighting up the ME for your military industrial complex, peasant.

Looks like he might start a war before the Midterm elections over the usual Iranian saber-rattling propaganda without having a legal Casus Belli, to distract from the consequences of the Mueller Investigation and Russian operation being blown. I’m honestly not surprised Russia would give up their former Iranian ally so easily to protect their new position on the World Stage. Of course NATO and the United Nations will not be in favor of greater destabilization in the Middle East, further sundering the alliance, and expending our precious military resources and and the lives of our soldiers in yet another expensive, unnecessary foreign war, after which Putin can paint America as unstable aggressors and swoop in as “peacemaker” on the World Stage. The danger: Iran will immediately launch short range nuclear missiles at Israel upon being attacked, Israel will retaliate, and WW3 will result. That Iran Nuclear Deal Trump broke is looking like a better diplomatic outcome now that it’s gone, eh? This is what happens when espionage succeeds at the highest levels.

found the afghani refugee kek.
keep crying hamza.

And then they roll over you.
You threaten them, even it means using Twitter.

> be me
> have only ever voted Rebuttlickan
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer.
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

>you’re a retard. He does this all the time, it’s just part of the deal making process.

>Jow Forums supported a president who wants to destroy Aryans in order to please his Jewish overlords

Attached: 1526927509037.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>L..look at h.ow tough I am. GRRRRRR Iran bad,,, Israel #1

>Iranians are Aryans in 2018 meme
holy shit dont tell me all Euros are this retarded?

QUESTION TRUMPTARDS
Why doesn't he use this language with the Mexicans?

Attached: 7511110deef73fc17c6ee540d6d8abdd36e3de786f300cbb409c0990b8d3a948.png (600x400, 346K)

Should have ended it with "you're fucking dead, kid" and it would have been perfect

What the FUCK? Why is this spam in every thread? Kill yourself you fucking degenerate psycho

Fuck off you larping homosexual

It's clear you haven't seen the Iran speech yourself, magacuck

shitskins on suicide watch kek

Attached: 12142345454.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Yeah I did, also do you have a short memory?
He done the exact same thing with North Korea.. Hmm look how that is turning out.
100 dead soldiers returned and N Korea ending Nuclear program.

Check the catalog before posting a new thread!

Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

The whole NK deal has nothing to do with Trump, China offered it because she's losing in energy, read about shale.

South Korea claims Trump is the reason... But sure

>the ultimate s oyboy projection

Attached: 100 percent organic.png (800x750, 106K)

The deep state needs to do something!

Attached: image.jpg (720x827, 84K)

Are you new to how politics work?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

actually that was BS posted by drumpfturds to try and make it seem so no one ever said that

*eyeroll* yes but they did not just "say" that
You ignorant Trump haters refuse to admit it because you are the actual ones full of hate.

why has israel got such a strangehold on the US?

Israel dictates US foreign policy. HOW and WHY? is it because of the Fed? what is with all the love for israel?

>Press 1 for English

found the russian

America cowboy, unless its Russia

(OP)
>> be me
>> have only ever voted Republican
>> army veteran
>> afghan war veteran
>> gun owner
>> concealed carry permit holder
>> work in law enforcement
>> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
>> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
>> hated Hillary
>> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
>> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
>> get called a shill on Jow Forums
>As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

ignore this invasion of the identity snatching kike. jew, stop pretending to be human.
I will find a fucking well and throw you fucking down it.

Attached: 1531243794632.png (585x479, 26K)

damn man
>oh shit I can't answer, well at least I can say they're bad at english, heh got em

Americans couldnt care less about iran.

How the fuck does israel decide what we do? What are they blackmailing the US with?

Can you shut the fuck up and not make statements that can be Googled away as false?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/donald-trump-nobel-peace-prize-moon-jae-in-north-south-korea-us-president-a8329276.html

So, Putin makes a simulation of Rusia nuking Florida and he says nothing, Iran makes a tweet and he goes ape shit, what a joke.

Seriously, watch out!!...IN CAPS

Attached: Joker_Heath_Ledger_Why_So_Serious_1024x1024.jpg (986x800, 48K)

TRUMP AND ISREAL
LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY
LONG LIVE OUR GREATEST ALLY
LONG LIVE IDF KIKETTES

Attached: 9EDE5DF4-2F7C-4340-A4F8-4FEC1F66F650.jpg (1724x1296, 548K)

>NEVER, EVER!

I am slightly angry tonight. Real life crap I usually release my anger out on fuckwits elsewhere before coming here (Tumblr etc) but ever since the idiots showed without act checking information I take it out on them.

fact checking*

Yeah I totally agree. He really needs to stop giving aid to Israel.

open a book once in the while before you open your retarded mouth maybe?
if some facts do not fit your agenda, it's plain stupid just to deny those facts

What’s the problem? This is what happens when a big dicked country has a president with a large penis.

His penis is big, that’s a fact.

My penis is big, so I understand.

I can only assume you do not have a big penis.

Attached: 640DB087-5987-47BF-8CC5-53B3B4158A9A.jpg (1024x748, 77K)

lol it's ok, don't take everything here too seriously though

Are we sure this tweet wasnt meant for Russia who sold Iran nukes? Or maybe Trump Tweet was hacked by Russia again?

>To Iranian President Rouhani:
>RELEASE ALL CAPS

He is correct. Ruhani did not threaten US, he spoke of consequences of US attacking Iran. Trump went full retard acting like a bully telling the school kid he just stolen dinner money from - "What did you mumble?! You dare to talk to me?!"

>demands war with russia
>says the president is a joke when takes action against hostile foreign actors that the DNC would love to bomb into oblivion
stfu and kys douche bag, weak lefties that can't even keep an opinion from one week to the next.

Oh I know, lol some are trolls some are shills bluh bluh.

"America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,"

Said this after one of Trumpensteins officials threatened regime change via force. "They threatened us, goyim. Now die for greater Israel!"

>mfw

Attached: azemcty0risb2jba7ih1.jpg (800x533, 80K)