INDONESIAAA!

>raped by her brother
>want abortion
>go to jail
such life of sharia

Attached: 201807231123_174011.png (1440x2067, 517K)

>muslim chinks
is this the most disgusting combo possible?

15-year-old Indonesian Girl Raped by Brother, Jailed Over Abortion
The girl was sentenced on Thursday alongside her 17-year-old brother in a closed hearing on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia.

A 15-year-old girl who was raped by her older brother has been jailed for six months for having an abortion, an Indonesian official said on Saturday.

The girl was sentenced on Thursday alongside her 17-year-old brother in a closed hearing at Muara Bulian District Court on the island of Sumatra, court spokesman Listyo Arif Budiman said.

"The girl was charged under the child protection law for having an abortion," he told AFP. Her brother was sentenced to two years in jail for sexually assaulting a minor.

Indonesia forbids abortion unless a woman's life is at risk or under certain circumstances if she is raped.

The law requires that an abortion must be performed by a registered professional no later than six weeks into a pregnancy, and the woman must undergo counselling.

The girl, who was raped by her brother eight times starting in September last year, had the abortion about six months after becoming pregnant, Budiman said.

She was helped by her mother who is facing separate charges.

Police arrested the siblings in June after a male foetus was discovered at a palm oil plantation near Pulau village in Jambi province.

Prosecutors had originally asked that the girl be jailed for one year and her brother for seven. They say they may still appeal the decision.

Rape should have mandatory abortion, if it was intentional or fake, either way nobody wants the baby.

how do you know I was a chink?

Attached: 20180723323_174503.png (1439x1529, 1.11M)

Obviously. Just because you get raped doesn't let you murder someone else.

>The law requires that an abortion must be performed by a registered professional no later than six weeks into a pregnancy, and the woman must undergo counselling.

makes sense. there are still loads of countries which don't allow abortion past a certain stage of pregnancy. this is a pretty standard practice. i think it all stems from 1000's of years ago when most of the world had religious law and killing a human is a entry-to-hell tier crime. i guess a baby of 6 months in the womb is considered to be a human and thus an abortion is murder.

>fetus is baby
>life is precious
>has homeless starving on streets
>bombs whole middle east and nukes Japan twice

Attached: Jim Carrey laugh Ace Ventura Pet Detective.gif (500x288, 2.86M)

>The girl, who was raped by her brother eight times starting in September last year
Not to be some sort of misogynist edgelord here, but... 8 times? That's not a rape, that's a relationship.
This is transparently a case of
> "Aaah~ give me the dick onii-chan"
> What? My friends and family found out?
> I was raped :^)

Attached: 1521175275594.png (811x893, 1.37M)

>Rape should have mandatory abortion
This.
Abortion should be banned, except in cases of rape, incest, or a risky pregnancy where the mother's life is in danger.
This keeps abortions at a minimum while making women think twice about being sluts/whores.

Or maybe it's just 8 rapes in a row, which can and do happen in mudslime shitholes.

japan had it comming.

Sharia in Europe, when

she had an abortion, you satanist democrats!!!

Nope, not in cases of rape.

1) It isn't the baby's fault. It's no less immoral to kill a baby resulting from a rape, than to kill a baby because mommy really wants that promotion at work.

2) If abortion is banned except in cases of medical emergencies or rape, guess what will harken. Get ready for reported rape stats to experience a thousand fold or more increase overnight. They would never expect a woman to prove a rape had occurred. Abortion is banned except in rape cases = abortion is legal, in reality.

what kind of imouto would ever abort her and her brothers lovechild
she deserves to rot in jail

Attached: 1526198204700.png (865x480, 453K)

3rd world shitholes ladies and gentlemen!

You supporting crushing the skulls of fetuses, thats 3rd world shithole behaviour scum.

this, if a dumb bitch was wandering around late at night or tempting guys to fuck her we'll too bad

>be young girl
>pretty small and weak, thanks to brother getting all the food ´cause he´s the heir
>big brother come over
>holds me down, rapes me
>threatens me so I don´t tell anyone
>rapes me some more
>don´t want a potato bc incest rape
>abort it in some ricefield
>get jailed because shariashitshow
>some edge-incel claims I had a relationship with my rapist

Attached: kzitNL6.png (575x711, 332K)

If japan did this you’d all say it was redpilled

Just because I don't want my grandmother raped doesn't mean I won't rape yours.

>Islam

Epic

>Or maybe it's just 8 rapes in a row, which can and do happen in mudslime shitholes.

No. It was 8 separate occasions. The sister didn't report to the cops or anyone. It was consensual but since the girl is underaged is classified as rape. Fucked on and on for 6 months.

The family only learned about it after seeing the girl's baby tummy. Instead of doing the right thing (letting the girl carry & handing the brother to the cops), they conspired to murder an innocent baby and (tried to) hide the evidence.

Justice actually served.

If it was real sharia (hudud & qisas), the siblings would get flogged 100 each (pre-marrital sex), the mother beheaded (for murder).

Come back with a better argument than "IF" next time.

Same as when literal 10 year olds don’t report being molested over long periods of time. It doesn’t mean they enjoy it. You can use a wide variety of mental tactics to threaten them, or make them think everyone will be disgusted/ hate them if anyone finds out. Please stop posting this nonsense.

Wait was that meant to be an argument I thought you were just shitposting

The baby was 6 months in. In no country is that legal, the baby is viable.

This is uncomfortably close to home

Yes subhuman predators make them think the kids are "wrong" for going against them. None of your retarded sophistry is going to work.

Indonesians are island chinks

They do though? Why are you defending child molestation? You can literally make kids believe anything. And if you threaten to kill them they’ll believe you.

There was something like this in the Talmud. If you raped a girl you had to marry her and pay her father some money. Also they considered age of marriage to be 14 and with special blessings of the rabbi the girl could be 12 too if she was deemed fertile and able to have kids. She got them khazar milkers ya know.
As I know about incest it's forbidden in Talmud and Sharia too.
Here's a quote
>Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster mother who gave you suck, your foster milk suckling sisters, your wives' mothers, your step daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom you have gone in - but there is no sin on you if you have not gone in them (to marry their daughters), - the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins, and two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already passed; verily, Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful"
I don't like islam personally but it's pretty clear that the article could be total bs.

What makes you think I am defending subhuman child molesters? I don't even want the one who aren't doing that to be there.

They were better off beeing our colony.

Please colonise again.

Reminder that half of Jow Forums wants this same shit in US.

This is such a peaceful religion, remember the right is against abortion and Drumpf said those seeking abortion should be jailed so they are no different than ISIS. Thus in my lizard liberal brain there is no difference so lets import millions of these peaceful muslims into the USA.