Maybe we still have a chance

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/21/steve-bannon-plans-foundation-to-fuel-far-right-in-europe

Attached: bannon.jpg (649x834, 203K)

we dont want american politics in europe its trash

That looks like a reasonable photograph to choose for the article

Based civic nationalism is coming to Europe! Isn't that great go- uh I mean guys?

Yes Europe is trash, at least you got that right Wafflenigger

yeah you do
your politics are literal shit.

Ok, have fun with your gypsies and your future Islamic overlord

>wave
>take the shot jsut as your hand hits the right spot
NAZI!

anti-soros

It's the perfect frame for the weak minds of the leftist.

I still have more questions than answers about Bannon.

>Is he overinflating his role in Trump's election?
>The Roy Moore thing was absolutely retarded.
>Camp of the Saints seems pretty plausible to me, I can respect that as I can 1984 as pretty credible dystopian predictions.
>He ran that WoW farming site which I know made a mint. He seemed to approach politics in a very game-ified way.

Is he in fact: The Gamer, who is rising up?

Yea dude remind me how your le based parties do in Belgium? Not so hot huh
>muh Amerikun politics
grow the fuck up

(((The gamers lobby)))

I don't know about Bannon, but that's the right thing to do; i.e. focusing on metapolitics (propaganda, education, etc.)
That's why Marion Le Pen, who is way smarter (and more radical) than her aunt Marine, has decided to focus her efforts on starting a "right-wing university" rather than doing politics.
Once you have a redpilled new generation + an older educated by fascists rather than Marxists, being in power is trivial, all the hard work has been done.

This. Fuck off dump twat with your divisive American shit politics. Sounds more like he wants to destroy any legitimacy of right and conservative movement in Europe.

It seems you missed the point, he is not trying to found a political party, he's trying to defuse the leftist and Soros propaganda.

THIS YOUR FUTURE, EUROS!

Attached: UN troops.jpg (474x334, 34K)

This.

>washed up fat fuck plans new useless shit to waste donor money and enrich himself

Well, to be honest here in France we only have the Lepens in the and they are cringe worthy bunch of whores. Every help is welcome

Well, it depends on whether the foundation would support nationalism in Europe or some vague white identity politics, which smack of globalism.

>wanting controlled borders is now considered "far right"

Nice

Attached: 1528088612302.gif (381x400, 771K)

Attached: 1530517338835.png (1024x1448, 871K)

Soros Open Society has a budget of 1 billion a year,thats directly from him but I suspect its 3x that.

w-what did he mean by this , pol?!

Attached: fashy.png (303x196, 146K)

hello, i think

>Chink troops purge all niggers from Europe, btfo any Mudslime that does not behave and simply uses Europeans to promote Chinese interests
Although I prefer based USA to rule us, Chinese rule is still preferable to EU rule over Europe.

>666

Attached: COazmRFWcAAmeyM.jpg (249x249, 6K)

the problem with american politics is that its a two party system, we dont want that here. it wouldnt work anyway.

Does that mean we get guns?

lmfao

His position on weed? We know he loves booze already.

lol its exactly what you need

Very very gay.

>far right
can anyone pinpoint when exactly the kikes got their orders to drop "alt right" in favor of "far right"?

the virgin european bureaucratic stalemate
the chad american two party system: GET 'ER DONE!

Attached: the virgin perfectionist the chad get er done.jpg (630x522, 85K)

>Is he overinflating his role in Trump's election?
Bannon gave several great interviews in the last few months and his role in the Trump campaign was brought up multiple times. Interviews are available on youtube.
My own opinion is that it's all just a story for the public, that there was no conflict between Trump and Bannon, that Trump "traded" him for favors from Democrats or Republicans and that this was planned in advance.
>I'll get rid of this fascist if you do this and that

Attached: 1524755530553.jpg (585x767, 173K)

it's far right in europe, alt right in the US

>The left will cry and demand he be jailed because he's an evil nazi who wants to change the culture of Europe by limiting mass immigration and embarrassing European values
>The left will say nothing when Soros wants to flood Europe with millions of 3rd world savages and change the culture because he's an innocent Jew and the Holocaust happened one time so that means there can never be a bad jew.