Left wing propoganda in Baltics

>open up Riga 24 news

>Streips at it again

>Yes goy Saros purchased camera for Memorial of Soviet atrocities

>Saros is a good goy goyim

Attached: 1456819713.png (1000x500, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лацис,_Мартын_Иванович
youtu.be/jCdtDNWZ7RM
strawpoll.me/16130353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Latvia
>relevant

Thats not the point faggot, the point is that our nation is beeing atacked and brainwashed by left wing propoganda, TV, media, and even radio is full with left wing statement, Blacks and Indians, are becoming a thing here.

This is how it all starts, this is how ethnicly homogenius Nations get cucked, they banned Latvian and Estonian ss videos in our own fucking contries, last year, im fucking scared.

Attached: Untitledasaas.png (886x876, 1010K)

This is the future you chose. Enjoy refugees next

Quick rundown for non-Latvians

>early 2016

>USA ellection

>Latvian-American ''streips'' who has he's own TV show, is wery anti-Trump

>The TV show is brodcasted on state run television channal

>He calls Trump dumb and calls him racist sexist etc.

>He convinces mayority of population Trump has NO chance of winning

>He is wrong and trump wins

>the faggot in next morning is shocked to the core

>Keeps biching about Trum for the net year

What is the alternative?Beeing Russias bich like Belaruss?

Attached: YTUyNzgxYmYwZSMvcDBoM1RrdHMwc2tjbFQ0YWlNMnRqelZYN1ljPS8xNHgyOjE5MjN4MTYyNi84NDB4NzE1L2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVh (840x715, 395K)

Belaruse was whiter than Baltics, been in Belaruse in 2017, this year in Riga. Not like Russians will have grooming gangs in your streets.

>Not like Russians will have grooming gangs in your streets.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape_small.jpg (500x417, 26K)

FUCK THIS SHIT, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP!

Bouth East and West are full of shit, from one side you have western Euros and mutts wanting to send thousands of Muslims and other shitskins into our lands and from other Russkies who want to occupy us and repeat 1939, why are we so small and can't just be left alone, this is literaly what we wished for all of our history, WHY IS LIVE SO UNFAIR!!??

I gues we will have to make Intermarium with Polacks, its the only way!

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

That's Berlin, dipshit. Krauts made the wrong move in 1941, starved prisoners, mass-murdered civilians. So they had it coming.
But during soviet 'occupation' and glorious days of Russian empire baltic people grew in number and your cities flourished. Now youth leaves in droves for Western Europe to take shitty jobs, no kids and shitskins flood your cities.

Who told you that?Ren TV?If anything Soviet Rule was a compleat disaster for Baltics.

>baltic people grew in number
You forcing us to take in thousands of ethnic Russians is not growing in number its colonisation and Russification.

Attached: estonia-GDP-1922-1929-1938.jpg (489x585, 165K)

>your cities flourished

Attached: Riga1945.jpg (900x539, 130K)

Shouldn't have sided with looser nazis and massacred russians.
Russians are white and behave better then the people your new masters are forcing on you now. Communism was perpetuated by jews and caucasians, ethnic russians were a minority in Communist party. It fucked us over too, and you helped commies destroy Russian empire and white army in 1917-1918. So you helped BOTH commies and the nazis. How smart of you.

Do you have any more maps like this? or do you know where to find them?

>Shouldn't have sided with looser nazis and massacred russians.
After Soviets retreated they burned down vilages and killed anything in their path there is a reson why 160K Latvians joined ranks of SS, germans where MUCH nicer to us than Russians ever where.
>Russians are white and behave better then the people your new masters are forcing on you now
Only because your the lesser of 2 evils dosen't mean your not evil Ivan.
>Communism was perpetuated by jews and caucasians, ethnic russians were a minority in Communist party
USSR was basicaly Russian Empire 2.0 forcing your culture and language on population against its will is not you beeing opressed, its you praising Russian nationalism.
>So you helped BOTH commies and the nazis. How smart of you.
When taken out of context this sounds strange yeah, but there is a reson for it, Latvian ellete riflemen, ''Latviskiji strelki'' Helped commies during russian revolution because. 1.Lenin offered freedom to Baltics and offered land and stutus for them, (And Lenin kept he's promise but he died unfortunetly, Fucking georgian who came after him broke it, AND we fought for nazzis because they where lesser of 2 evils, you can ask any old person here, all of them would say that germans where far nicer than Russians.

Don't act like you din do nuffin, USSR sent out ethnic Balts to siberian tundra in -40C and even worse to gulags, where people where tortured to death, and woman where trown in one cages with Russian criminals who would rape them for many days streight.

Attached: Balt+finn.png (918x1284, 2.04M)

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

Attached: 9s8m51.jpg (758x746, 50K)

Attached: maps-europelighteyes.jpg (522x510, 46K)

Attached: traditional-religions-700x569.png (700x569, 404K)

You retards. I've been telling Balts that this shit is inevitable if you let the Amerimutts into your country, but you didn't listen, and welcomed the SPLC with open arms because of "muh Russia"

Fucking idiots. America is using your historical animosity towards Russia as an opportunity to subvert you in the name of "security"

Why can't we be just left the fuck alone for once in god damn history?

Attached: Mar2fbN.png (645x773, 58K)

>After Soviets retreated they burned down vilages and killed anything in their path there is a reson why 160K Latvians joined ranks of SS, germans where MUCH nicer to us than Russians ever where.
Like I said, shouldn't have helped Lenin and his cronies in 1917-1918. You trusted commies, killed your fellow whites and got fucked over. What a surprise! But in 2-3 generations you will be extinct, lands reclaimed by Russia without a shot fired like Crimea or populated by diluted brown EU mutts. Glorious!

>than Russians ever where.

I think you mean jewish commissars. And you just welcomed in the country more controlled by jews than any other, and they are busily subverting you as we speak.

Russia can barely fill the territory it has anyway.

>

Thx Austria bro for trying to tell the truth to USA brainwashed balts, I always liked your country. Been to Vienna in 2010, is it still as beatiful?

>Implaying that if White army had defeated commies Baltics would be left untoched

We would of been fucked either way, its just that commies promissed freedom to us, which they did, untill Lenin died.

Bouth you and Americans are peaces of shit, Ivan, the only diferance beeing that you want us to take Russians and they want us to take in brown people.

Attached: 1514948964125.png (1282x1268, 2.1M)

Yes, you should probably go back to Russia. Going with the jews just means death.

Yes cuz dying for the tsar while he sends latvian soldiers to certain death is nice.
You have to understand that communism eas new and sounded good in theory but nokne had experience with it so most people didnt know any better

Because your place in history is to be fucked in the ass

Yeah, Russians would come into your villages and build schools, libraries, hospitals and cities. Just like we did in times of Russian empire. But you chose to aid Lenin and his bolshevik henchmen, just like no you choose cultural marxism. Fuck balts, natural commie bitches.ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лацис,_Мартын_Иванович
This is your hero

Dynamics of power mean small nations can never be sovereign except as part of a larger whole. Small nation nationalism actually benefits the subverters because it prevents the formation of a rival power that can stand up to them. Petty nationalists whined about the Hapsburgs Empires, but these helped small groups preserve their regional differences far better than any other Empire did. Really what we need is something similar to arise again in Central and Eastern Europe. What can a country of even 20 million to on its own in today's world? Jack shit.

Yes go suck dick of russian oligarchs and get immigrants from Kazakhstan instead of middle east.
Only hope for us is that west collapses from refugees before we get blacked

Yeah, so does cultural marxism sound new as well? Try extinction, you don't know any better.
And nazis were the ones using you as bullet soaks, tzar mostly left you alone.
And you are literally nothing

Said a guy whos country was used for British to dump their criminals, rapists and thieves, your literal ancestors where British rapists.

Kazakhstan does not immigrate to russia, biggest immigrant group in Russia is from Ukraine

>Yeah, Russians would come into your villages and build schools, libraries, hospitals and cities
For ethnic Russian colonists not the natives, by the way aside from commie blocks you built nothing here.You watch way to much REN.tv

Well it's not like we took the mudhuts from Baltic natives, lol.

theyre better off than you , bitter EUcuck

Attached: 1522028382498.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>''Latviskiji strelki'' Helped commies during russian revolution because. 1.Lenin offered freedom to Baltics and offered land and stutus for them, (And Lenin kept he's promise but he died unfortunetly
and here goes youre whole narrative , poor little commie enabling cocksucker

>help commies take power
>wha wha we wuz victamz

No cultural marxism doesn't sound good and its not exactly new since commies sent a bunch of russians here. As far as germans using us as meat goes ive never heard of anything like that but not saying its not true and it probably is true.

>Well it's not like we took the mudhuts from Baltic natives
You have preaty shit understanding of History Ivan, we where under rule of Germans for far longer than we have ever been under you, Germans westernised these lands not you.

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

>help commies take power
>wha wha we wuz victamz
No one knew Stalin would seaze power and brake the prommise, and even if we didn't help commies, Russian Empire would of not let us go.

these little cucks never learn

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: XKrOhCN.jpg (500x673, 43K)

>is it still as beatiful

Pretty much, at least the main city (the outskirt areas where all the browns have been placed are gross).

I see no reason why we shouldn't have good relations with Russia today, because we share a common enemy (DC). And Russia has more than enough to worry about with the US and China, and i think central and eastern europe should be on your side in that struggle (which is ultimately a struggle for survival of Europeans and our culture).

My ancestors were free settlers descended from nobility in south australia, our ancestors being convicts is a meme. Unless you live in botny bay. Balts and poles were fucked by circumstance. Caught between germans and russians.

Russians (at least before the gutting of their elite by bolshevik scum) always valued European culture; Americans have always worked to subvert and destroy it. In a choice between America and Russia there is no question

>wha wha who woudlve know being kike enforcers will fuck us
>still blame russians for everything liek niggers white people
pathethic
personally it confirm that latvians are the dumbest people ive met in my life
its like you people have been born with a genetic intellectual capacity that limits out on farming potoes

>the weak should fear the strong
Zergrushing is not you beeing strong, krautnigger.

Pic related is your based Russia.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (480x360, 23K)

What did you expect them to do fight for the russian tsar that treated them like shit?
Suits your german cuck mentality

Russia is still ruled by the same kind of oligarchs. Most of our present day troubles emerged from noble families. Its us or them really

>Yes cuz dying for the tsar while he sends latvian soldiers to certain death is nice.

To be fair to the Tsar (who was a bumbling incompetent, i agree), pretty much every European nation was doing this at that time. But let's not forget what triggered this war in the first place: the rise of small ethnic nationalisms wanting "independence" (which were a consequence of liberalism btw).

If you're going to question a person's intelligence, at least learn how to construct a proper sentence first, ahmed.

Fuck the hapsburg empire though many of our troubles emerged from (((frankian sabbateans))) and those like them

While it might be a consequence of liberalism doesn't mean its bad.
Having your own country or living in the shitty russian empire as a peasant is a pretty clear choice to me

I literally have no idea who "streips" is and really don't give a flying fuck about his existence.

Just suck Ivan's cock, Latvia. At least he'll probably stop you and your children from getting blacked.

>russians behave better
Kek. You're the nigger of the baltics. You're only about 20% of the population, yet commit 80% of the crime. Neck yourself, Kolja.

While i know who he is mostly old people watch tv and he is literally nothing

pic related is a German girl, no?

Look at this desperate kremlin troll having an excuse for everything. Why is it so hard to admit that soviets were evil, subhuman scourge upon the world? Keep your communism and russian imperialism to yourself, vatnik pizdabol. We don't want it.

Are you talking about actual Russian men?

Fuck you, fuck Russia, fuck america and fuck western Euro cucks, no one is good, we will ally with Poles and Hungarians and fight bouth Russian Imperialism and western degeneracy.

Attached: MuVl1kn.jpg (1542x1073, 382K)

t. turko-mongol horsenigger

No ty ill wait for the west to collapse and if it doesn't becoming a russian krokodil addict is not better

Yes, yes he is, its not even a meme, Russians are largest criminal group in Baltics.

proofs of threating you like shit?
oppression buzzwords dont count
factual information only
making you learn the state language because youre stupid fucks either , thats literally the prectise in 100% of couuntries across history
stop speakiing in /vg/ you utter imbecile and pretending like actually being an empire isnt strong

I think i read somewhere that a latvian russian is one of the most wanted guys in europe

So you are telling me that refugees are forced to learn german in germany?

>gets shown history
>whaa whaa fuck you!
classic commie fuck

We had nearly full literacy rate before WWII, we had schools, hospitals and theatres that you niggers deliberately bombed. Our men volunteered to Axis because you niggers tortured, murdered and deported our civilians under the guise of Molotov-Ribbentrop. I feel no remorse nor guilt over my grandfathers and their uncles machinegunning you slavshits down under Narva and Winter war. Ill pick up the scythe when it comes down to it again, my relatives bones in mud of Siberia have not been forgotten.
The only good slavshit is a dead one.
youtu.be/jCdtDNWZ7RM

Russia didn't send us their best, they literally dumped millions of criminals and low iq farmers on our lands to russify baltics. Now their children are criminals, bums, alcoholics, drug addicts and dissenters whore refuse to learn the language of the land and abide by its rules.

Yes your right the same way Germans have to learn Arabic right now.

actually yes but wether they accomplish it or not is another question , muslims are stubborn

stop acting as if making you learn a language is opression you little fuck

don't you think that if you did fight for the white, they would've granted you quasi-independence, like with finland?

Attached: finn.jpg (1024x749, 449K)

this

TLDR this thread:
Russians (slavs) are the niggers of the white race
Americans are trying to cuck the baltics (which they have been trying to do with every single country in the world for the past 70 years)

so all we have to do is choose between the lesser of two evils, which obviously is westernization by america. The thing is; westernization is predictable and very easily stoppable, while russification is not. The average russian is like a drop of tar in a well - it takes a small amount to fuck up perfect harmony.
The most vile people I've ever encountered have been russians.

white army*

>joining krauts
>get btfo with all consquences , like ´yknow its common in war
>why do they persecute me so?
funny how the reaction of the most insigificant countries in europe are always over the top and immature emotional attributions to the rules of reality
little dog is always barking

Attached: 5914ce611e00003a00622986.jpg (720x476, 46K)

Sad truth.
I knew the moment I heard that latvian (judge or minister, don't remember) say that the europeans were going to create continent-wide laws to destroy boys and men alike I knew they'd be next soon.

Now imagine Poland would invade Germany and force you to learn polish, you wouldn't like that woun't you Krautnigger?

Your trying to justify Russians trying to destroy our culture, go fuck yourself.

strawpoll.me/16130353

Attached: Nazi Fag.png (900x900, 270K)

Thats why we are going to ally Poles and Hungarians.

Maybe they would have but the tsar said he wouldn't and you can't expect them to fight for the tsar if the commies promise them what they want

>so all we have to do is choose between the lesser of two evils, which obviously is westernization by america. The thing is; westernization is predictable and very easily stoppable.
I hope to see the day when you hang.

Russian have interbred with mainland european royalty , have word acclaiemd contributions to art science and literature , also first in space and rich Imperial history

you have zilch-the precise lack of civilizational accomplishment like niggers , you were subhuman enough to not being even the builders of the citites you boast now about-that was the white mans work-the german

ironic

Attached: 1487879438957.jpg (269x187, 7K)

>big countries act like nigger
>cant defend because you are much smaller
>people fight on both sides
>complain abouy oppression after the war
>russian with a german flag on Jow Forums tells you to stop crying because you fought for the nazis

Dont think my finger would flinch with you in my sights either, russoshit patriot in Germany.

>this is what Krautnigger actualy believes in

Attached: mickeymeme3.png (594x548, 34K)

>Make a thread about Baltics

>Slavshits and alike instantly flock to the thread and get sore anus

Attached: 1519240446307.png (1166x362, 387K)

Yet we were one of the most advanced regions in both russian empire and ussr

Attached: Untitledadsadasasd.png (1166x548, 359K)

Fuck off back to Jow Forums incel virgin.

Attached: afd.jpg (821x133, 25K)

We don't have to choose anything. If there isn't a third road, create one.

Attached: 1519043787536.png (961x832, 160K)

>Russians are largest criminal group in Baltics.
I wonder why

Attached: 1456436711964.jpg (960x717, 141K)

There should have been something like eu for ex commie countries but everyone wants to be rich like west eu

soros is a jew, he gave other jews to the germans so that he can take their land and shops in Hungary.

Baltics need our own Samson option. In case of any aggression toward our territories all world capitals get nuked without exception.

We need our own nukes.