Is racism innate or learned ?

Let's discuss

Attached: How-Many-Human-Races-Are-There-In-The-World-1.jpg (1232x1500, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1563/389
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu chink

>race is only skin deep

Why do Amerimutts believe this? It's the same reason they use the term "white", race is literally only about skin colour for them.

Is it because Amerimutts have the facial features of negroes while having white skin?

Attached: 1508684202166.png (532x483, 18K)

racism is both innate and learned, also based and redpilled, especially spiritual racism

It's an optical illusion. That's 30 pictures of the same person and the background colour fools the eye.

I'm not racist, I'm probabilistic

races are basically sets of probabilities

Attached: 1531568249885.jpg (1280x960, 479K)

Both, animals in general feel safer around familiar faces, with humans it's more unique because of things like philosophy and culture.

Though because we are of the same species, these borders can be breached (naturally, not forced) but only if it's out of the will of the two parties. Establishments that force desegregation end up creating more segregation than there ever was (ie Apartheid)

>Each time you beat your meat

why do we call asians yellow they dont look yellow

i think every human beings are discriminators naturally but they are hiding their true thinking not to be bullied in the society like losing job, ignored by neighbors.

i think racism is like instinct

Nothing is real but your critical theory fantasy world. NOTHING-ISM!

Attached: white genocide mix race dinero stallone.jpg (989x1330, 420K)

>Let's discuss
Sage

you're not entirely wrong

but you need to define 'racism' because a lot of activist types want to equate all 'racism' with violence

Attached: The role of intergroup disgust in predicting negative outgroup evaluations.png (894x1840, 197K)

I'd take the non-plastic surgery family up top senpai, Jesus what the fuck is up with that woman's face left of Stallone?

quick summary on what disgust means here

Attached: 93BE5D1B-7379-4D02-A256-5CB2E99B00BB.png (1082x868, 161K)

fuck off stupid euro fag . u think u are so smart

>bottom second from the right

Down syndrome? I guess they deserve to be beautiful too

fun fact: conservatives are temperamentally more sensitive to disorder and (and therefor disgust)

that's why you see so much gore being posted in threads being shut down or slid by supposed JIDF (or whoever it is)

Attached: Disease avoidance and ethnocentrism the effects of disease vulnerability and disgust sensitivity on (1081x1051, 297K)

It's both innate and learned.

If you're in China and you're not Chinese, is it likely the Chinese will treat you the same as they treat their own people? Would a black African tribe treat you the same if you are not part of their tribe? It's not so much racism as knowing where your interests lie.

White people have been indoctrinated for decades with this term we call racism. The way I see it, racism is simply preferring your own race over others.

Attached: 2048-1.jpg (1200x1200, 546K)

White guy here. 100% learned for me. When I was a little kid I thought black people were exotic and cool and wanted to have some black friends. The first black kids I met were cool, until a few years later when the same damn ones started asking for money. And then getting mugged and robbed pretty much did the trick.

I still consider everyone on a one-to-one basis, except it's depressing how often a black person fits the stereotype perfectly. I feel bad for the rare decent black person who has to deal with being associated with all the thugs.

And of course the daily videos on Jow Forums tend to make me rage, like when they sucker punch old people for fun.

user go to a doctor

Innate.
Kids don't trust people of other races, specially adults of other races.
There is nothing more delightful than watching a SJW kinder-garden teacher melt down as she sees how naturally racist kids are.

>Says this while he exists

Attached: GettyImages-3407107.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Attached: Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psy (712x971, 227K)

>He retorts, with juvenile grammar

That is not a "or" question.

everything is question for me

Innate. A boy in my kindergarten class told the only black kid that he looked like monkeys when we went to the zoo.

>then getting mugged and robbed pretty much did the trick.
100% this. Everyone is a liberal until they get punched in the mouth for their wallet.

Everyone is racist to a certain degree, most people just don't go out of their way to harm/restrict others for no good reason.

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but stereotypes exist for a reason. Even if I saw a bunch of white teenagers hanging on a street corner and I had to walk passed them I would still be concerned, mainly because I know if something happened I would get in trouble for it due to them being kids.

What I ment is it is both.
Not either/or
Beware of "bucket thinking", the media loves it, where every opinion fits in one of two buckets. Also known as false dichotomy. Especially with American politics. “If it isnt liberal it is conservative “
It is a tool to limit your thinking and make you smaller and dumber,

lol i like how they pick 30 very friendly looking normal people. fucking jews.

How many of these are considered "white"?
I see 8 "whites" in that picture

Attached: 1531494886409.jpg (725x1024, 130K)

Almost all people are tribalistsic.Only reason white people aren't is because we became too soft after 2 world wars and now we are paying the price

I've hated niggers since the womb.

>basically sets of probabilities
so you think its fair to treat someone a certain way based on a bias you already have about their race?

we're hardwired to make mental shortcuts about things, so that does lead to some prejudice among any of us.

but racism, like hard southern pickup drivin' racism is definitely systemic.

Prejudice based on physical appearances is innate.

that's not what I said

>post is by a korean
>image has no indication that it was done by a specifically american instutition
>FUGGING AMERICANS D:

Tribalism doesn't mean what you think it means, people tending to stick to their own groups doesn't = racism. I mean true racism not "lol I said an edgy joke on the internet".

Grew up with hippy parents in Los Angeles. Taught to have a open mind and care about everyone. Since birth.

Went to multicultural schools. Made me go to therapy and anger management when I got into a fight at school.
Went to super diverse and racially sensitive schools. Everything was equal, all ratios. Women to men, black to white, etc.

Started noticing how annoying blacks were. Started noticing they always got in trouble and were rude and always fought.
No matter the teacher, class, or enviornment.
Wanted to talk to parents about it, got sent to therapy. They were terrified I could be a racist (6th grader)
Made me more intrigued. Why was this reality scary?
Thats when everything clicked. Everyone else felt the same too. I could see Asian classmates staring in disbelief as a nig tight to literally fight a teacher over a argument in class. Noticed the Mexican and Latinos always laughing and talking shit about them at lunch and during P.E. Noticed the look of disgust on whites faces as black girls flirted with them.*was everyone racist? Did everyone hate blacks ? Was I the only one?
The answers were yes, everyone hates them, and No I am not alone.

Blacks are the scourge of the earth.

Then in highschool I started to experience stinky Muslims and learned the same thing over again.

Most racism is taught through the actions of the "opressed" people.

I don't mind asians, I with they would drive better, and stop turning cities into their own ethnostates, but they are genuinely decent neighbors and friendly/polite.

Don't really mind latinos, but wish they would stop being illegals, and their gang shit is lame asf.

Don't care about Indians, they are sometimes stinky, but funny and decent.

Hate blacks though. They have the worst of all qualities.
Stinky, stupid, loud, obnoxious, terrible drivers, ugly as all hell. Etc.

After speaking with many people of mostly all ethnicities, no one else seems to like them either. That's the one thing that unites us.

Attached: 1531696269266.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Human nature. You love your own kids more than other people's kids, same with your own people. Unless you're a white beta cuck who loves your wife's black son more than your own children.

Both. But Once you live near Niggers you’ll hate them all.

Attached: F93CC66B-9840-474E-8FB4-0B92ED1C462D.jpg (600x300, 51K)

>what is vpn

you fucking brits are always the same, stop using a vpn i can sniff you out no matter how you hide your flag

>This ain't even Human.

Attached: This Is Why We Gas People..png (304x314, 116K)

Its natural to hate niggers.

Also this, people who virtue signal about diversity and equality have never had to deal with actual niggers in real life. Reality truly is a redpill.

Depends on what you mean by racism. Race hatred/superiority is a learned thing. Seeing physical differences based on race would technically be racism but is not itself a negative thing. The easy answer is don't be a dick to anyone and I think we can all get along

Humans are visual creatures, and skin color is one of our more defining traits. Then there are the deeper differences like athletic ability and IQ levels.

Learned and taught through the discussed historical actions and behaviors of minorities.

Attached: 1516122726246.jpg (1018x756, 869K)

Why do you choose race though? It's not like it's the best predictor of behavior or aptitude let alone the only one.

Drill the oil... you lineage you will spoil.

Attached: 1525394392330.png (470x470, 412K)

the biggest social issue is how racism has taken on a meaning other than its definition

it's used a kind of trap to, ironically enough, wield power using race

Attached: 1531930811424.jpg (688x807, 108K)

Tribalism has existed since the very beginning of mankind.

If you're exposed to different skin colors at young age you won't be as likely to be white supremacist as adult. That is why all the racists tend to live in the areas with very little multicultural diversity and international citizens, such as rural areas, the deep south, and very rich white enclaves such as Orange County and Beverly Hills.

That’s pretty much what you said?

Racism doesn't exist in the absence of Jewish multiculturalist ideology.
Communism was a Jewish strategy similar to multiculturalism both are to be unquestionably accepted as a good while doing harm to those it is inflicted upon.

Definitely learned.

As a 16 year old or something I wrote an essay or something about racism and how I didn't understand any of it because people are equal.

Then you get some experience in the real world and whazam instant 180°

it's nurture and environmental over innate nature OP.

had to go to an almost all black middle school in jamaica new york for the 8th grade and the kids were nog tier but they were working class in a way that elevated them from let's collect welfare/kill each other and blame whitey. salt of the earth people with the fear of god in their hearts.

now i contrast this when i was 15 and exploring the streets of newark and jumped by niggers(my age) once. didn't fall though. don't show weakness in that situation.

all in all . it's the system that keeps you dumb which makes you fight each other which keeps you in check so you can keep whoever's pulling the bills and strings rich. we're all fucked

IS MULTICULTURALISM INMATE OR (((LEARNED)))

Attached: 1520672439651.png (888x499, 403K)

because race is genetic. I personally think that culture can trump most instinct but there will always be outlying influences and challenges to populations which those cultures did not rise out of

If I only think about race as basically distinct sets of genetic probabilities I know that I am basically taking a gamble when assuming anything about the individual within that race - so it forces me to treat each encounter with an individual as though I am going to get them wrong - so I will treat them entirely as an individual

that doesn't mean there aren't patterns in the populations, it just means I can fall in an out of that truth without changing how I deal with actual individuals

Yes but there are exceptions to the rule.

I had a good friend that was black and came from a small island in africa. He was a joker and it was hard not to like the guy.

There is good exampels of a good nigga but unfortunately they are seemingly rare.

That’s because you were brainwashed at a young age that we are all equal and colour is only skin deep etc ,I know I was,take a look at kids tv shows now it’s full on diversity.

Racism is learned. I used to believe that (((everyone was the same))) like a good goy.

Then I had the misfortune to begin a career in an 'urban, disadvantaged' school district, and got a front row seat to the full glory of dindus dinduing nuffin. My contempt and racism are a DIRECT result of years of 'lived experience' coupled with statistical evidence showing the futility of it all. These people do not belong in huwhite civilization.

71-7 C looks like a typical guy from Brooklyn

>the biggest social issue is how racism has taken on a meaning other than its definition
>
>it's used a kind of trap to, ironically enough, wield power using race

Language is our most powerful magic. That's why authoritarians throughout history have tried to control it.

Dios mio, el atrocidad...

South Korea, I dread the day you have to deal with a group of 20+ niggers in a day and you're stuck to deal with the African gestalt.

They're animals. Oxen with hands and a bad tempered. The Civil War should have paid the former slaves reparations on the contingent agreement of being returned to Africa.

if we taught our kids what race actually was, and just admitted that there are patterns of differences (fuzzy differences that appear as sharp differences when you change the scope and resolution from individuals to populations) we probably wouldn't have to even worry about "racism"

It’s natural. People are inherently tribal.

I bet you dont even know what a 2 repeat allele is and what percentage of african american carry that allele you stupid ass redneck.

Do you have to learn a Rattle Snake is poisonous, or is that innate?

Attached: Diversity Destruction667.png (1496x837, 1.7M)

I really believe that "language" is what Jung meant when he said people don't have ideas, ideas have people

because what the fuck is this voice in my head, all thought that can chased, if not the idea of language, and it has me tightly in it grasps

I remember MIB when they shot one of the aliens heads off and it grew back. Dear Lord, and here I thought it was CGI.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>not an argument

Attached: 1532172052882.jpg (480x480, 29K)

jesus christ, this is the ugliest set of specimen i've ever seen in my life

> Let's discuss
Yeah how about you cite some studies instead of just saying how much everyone here hates black people
The absolute state of "sientific racism"

No, if you were born and raised in a shithole then yes. But that applies to all races.

I am half white, born and raised among whites and a few blacks and coloured people. Most of you would say i’m a raced mixed degenarate but i say stop with the fee fees like a woman kek.

Unlike you i think logically and go through common sense and action.

True i admit the stereotype is very real but don’t dissregard a whole
Population because you can’t think outside the box.

Actually it is memeneux. Cite studies you actually can undersand, brainlet

I read this shit for fun pls don't tread on my autism
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1563/389

Attached: Promethease Report.png (1296x744, 272K)

>Yeah how about you cite some studies instead of just saying how much everyone here hates black people

Why do you say a certain race?

i didn't say anyrace with my post in here
that mean you are also natural racist.
in your head you are already certained it's black race.
you proved it by yourself with your comment

like all threat assessment, it is learned

going to a 25% white highschool in Torontoistan made me racist

not all "learned"
see link here

Attached: The disease avoidance adaptive system..jpg (1280x959, 149K)

why do u hate white people :^)

cause pic related

Attached: 1513281628756.jpg (1016x1042, 138K)

>Checkmate bigot
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, high lvl discussions. BTW were on pol, faggot. Don't act like the people here like black people. This is a thread to whine about other races, not a discussion. You would know if you read everything above with like 3 exceptions.

Attached: 1531916067892.png (303x311, 177K)

This is fucking ass backwards. Racism is taught by proximity to subhuman mongrels.

Innate because babies can recognize members of their own and other races and are more agitated around others. This is because they think they've been kidnapped by another tribe and are fucked.
But you can get over that to an extent or you can make that worse, or you can find new and exciting reasons to hate large swathes of people. Humans are hard-wired to want to be tribal and they will find any excuse to do it, and there will always be an excuse. Racism is not any different from hatred by any other standard, height, weight, nationality, religion, appearance, gender, political affiliation, sports team preference, handedness, how many stars you have on your belly, the list is literally as endless as things humans can come up with to be different over.

Learned in the same way people learn some mushrooms are poisonous

>all fungi are edible, some fungi are only edible once
Typical leftist propaganda shit, our young will learn soon enough

>such as rural areas, the deep south,
Which is a multicultural shithole. Or did you think the dirt poor blacks just moved away or the dirt poor whites did the same? I have never met anyone more legitimately racist than someone who has to deal with other races, familiarity breeds contempt.

>t, stupid cunt

you lost by yourself with your own logic LMAO

i would respond in a more bantz orientated way but I genuinely don't know what point you are making. So I'll just call you a faggot I guess...

>the average Jow Forumsizen

Attached: b8947f5dcaeea9fcb31a7f7316271ac0.jpg (2208x2114, 560K)

It's innate.
I live in a small community. 20 years ago, there were violent attacks on people from other communities, communities just like us, simply because they were different. My grandmother (who was old fashioned) used to disparage other families, saying "Them Nickersons and Atwoods are no good". We're a very prejudiced people, and a lot of it is "They have something I am entitled to".

That's why blacks hate white people. Blacks look at us like we owe them something. We don't.

"probability" is not equal to "bias". You need IQ above room temp to post here

Attached: black crime stats.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

>don't know what point you are making

you just made your one opinion in here that humans are natural racist because you proved by yourself you maggot LOL

don't you know what you made still ?
>Checkmate
is what i want to say to you idiot LMAO

Attached: 83e301099e3fe86cea6ecea520ed75e9.jpg (237x212, 8K)

It's innate for white people.

Attached: racistborn.jpg (646x626, 65K)