prev

Attached: tweets.jpg (597x989, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/126315026532405248
twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1021236717179850752
twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1021232242759258112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA!

So tired of all this bullshit. I am tired of Tweets. Tweets are not a form of proper communication, not even in 2018. Any one can write anything on the internet, but if that person does not have the courage, the balls, the gumption, to look people in the eye and say the same thing, those Tweets mean nothing.

RIGHT THREAD

Destroy the Middle East. Send Israel and Iran back to Hell.

Attached: IMG_1262.jpg (628x465, 70K)

Attached: chrome_2018-07-23_04-25-51.png (664x899, 173K)

Start beating your mother.

Attached: 1532254135082.jpg (599x675, 144K)

>posting a rant about tweets on an anime image board

Wasn't this already known? The topic of the tweets.

>tfw dying for Israel for the fifth time this month

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Same here. Just posted in another thread:

"His tweets about this are tiresome.
Nothing ever happens.
Only Mueller hands out indictments.
If Repubs lose the H, this inaction will be why."

I Curse every Man, Women and Child of the Deep State. Misfortune, Sickness and Madness upon them.

Attached: 1532305993444.gif (480x360, 971K)

Yes but most people that don't know it.

holy fuck early morning /ptg/ is bad

Attached: 1531982231037.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

It's important to keep repeating it amongst the muddy sea of disinfo.

Attached: abbroof benis.png (420x420, 66K)

>only fifth
SAD!

Repetition is the key for learning

>"His tweets about this are tiresome.
He wouldn't have to tweet about it if anyone in the MSM except Hannity talked about it -- or Sessions did his job.

>Nothing ever happens.
Things happen constantly.

>Only Mueller hands out indictments.
What is the DOJ. And indictments aren't evidence of a crime. Some are political. Indicted parties are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

>If Repubs lose the H, this inaction will be why
"If". I doubt they will.

Cnn re the iran tweet cant decide whether to run with madman narrative, call it a distraction or smugly congratulate themselves at having finally figured out his big stick diplomacy ploy.

this is fake

Attached: 1528245335722.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Baking is little rough, but you'll catch on I suppose.
/ppg/
>Fucking jej

Oh, really? because I wasn't sure

Really?! Haha no shit. Sure got me.

Imposter.

That's what you get when 7 boring talking heads can't agree on anything except fuck blumpf

kek

Trump committed adultery which is a misdemeanor in NY state. The newest tape to be disclosed to the public between Michael Cohen and Trump about the McDougal affair is conspiring to create a legally binding document about a crime, which is another crime.

USA is done

Now only RUSSIA can save the World from ZOG hands

So help us to protect Persia people against ZOG!

Attached: Imperial Awoo 10.png (500x521, 211K)

This is the Real Anti-Zionist and Anti-Globalist Thread

Australia is a big guy.

Attached: file.png (596x534, 578K)

Sooo many liberal media outlets are trying to push a narrative of there being a "fallout" and dangerous political problem for the midterms from the Trump-Putin summit in Helsinki. Whereas back here in reality Trump's approval actually went UP in every poll after the meeting with his base AND generic Republicans. It's so transparent.

>be Canadian
>don't have free speech
>or the right to bear arms
>still get shot

Attached: muh gun control.png (1322x938, 751K)

True. Even better with max boot as their global affairs analyst secretly itching for war with iran but having to toe the party line no matter how much he hates trump.

>Russia
>doing anything against the Jews after 1917
>Persia existing after Islam destroyed it
I smell a vatnik.

Attached: IMG_0531.jpg (1024x660, 169K)

BASED RAND

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23-12-44-26.png (1200x741, 139K)

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/126315026532405248

nice job america

Thanks user :^)

it really is, but it's even more empty than the US. Also, if you include Alaska then the US is much larger.

Ayyy.

Attached: IMG_1267.jpg (1024x774, 186K)

Top lulz senpai

Why the fuck hasn't Trump done that in the first place (if he had the power to)?

it's bedtime for bonzo

Attached: 1507876125371.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Reminder that Trump met with KIM JONG UN in Singapore last month and there is no talk of there being fallout from that meeting. Last year the US and North Korea were seemingly on the brink of a hot war. I guess dialogue is only a problem when it's Russia.

I bet if I googled this post i'd find your reddit account.

rumour is he waits for congress to give him a mandate to use far reaching executive powers.

So is the left siding with Iran again?

So, it's a Rand redemption arc? This guy really doesn't want to lose in a few months.

It's time to hand over the government to a trucon who will really make America great. Stop wasting your time supporting a warmongering imbecile, /ptg/. Trust Joe. He knows what is best for you.

Kasich for America!

Attached: kasich.jpg (608x1044, 335K)

The Left is always siding against America, every chance it gets

They'll find a new one to side with once Trump sits down for yet another historic summit.

Kasich? You haven't deported that literal anchor baby refugee yet?
The fuck?

>Is John Brennan monetizing his security clearance

That would answer A LOT of questions regarding leaks to the media. What about Rice, Yates, Clapper, Rhodes, Lynch, Comey, Strozk and McCabe for that matter?

Attached: original_squared_pewdiepie.jpg (720x720, 53K)

> He was probably thinking of Paris
Since Bataclan I saw an increasingly more frequent presence of armed police in the streets in the largest cities here. Not every day tho, must be when there are terror alerts down the intelligence services wire.

They are trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller forever now. Here is the general plan

> go after Flynn for a process crime, get Trump to defend him
> Comey gets fired, discloses that Trump defended Flynn, Mueller probe is open to investigate potential collusion / obstruction
> Mueller leaks like a sieve, goes after Manafort, threatens to go after Don Jr
Here Trump was expected to fire Mueller, followed by rebuke by both parties (the uniparty), big "color revolution tier" protests and Trump's uncontested impeachment.
He refused to play his part, even while they continue to bait him, like by raiding his lawyer.

*teleports behind you*
*devours all your meatloaf*
heh nothing personnel drumpfy

What do you know? These fags really are transparent.

Attached: reddit cuck pasta.png (954x595, 77K)

Attached: IMG_1268.jpg (1024x817, 194K)

why is the entire board d&c shills right now?

> now

Since when was Rand ever not /ourguy/? Even in the campaign when he disagreed with Trump on tone or behaviour he didn't disagree with policy. Most of Trump's MAGA platform is a hybrid of Rand/Ron Paul's and Pat Buchanan's with a dash of Bannon's economic nationalism anyway.

wasnt this bad the last couple mornings here
seems like every thread has a brit or german flag spewing d&c shit

They're scared

Actual shills and muzzy diaspora.
You're dying for israel by sundown (again), say goodbye to your loved ones.
There's been a few instances where Rand hasn't been on the MAGA train, but personally I don't hate him. I thought his filibuster of the Patriot Act a few years ago was really impressive, and I'll remember him for a long time because of it.

I'm convinced every d&c brit poster is a Canadian shill in disguise.

It's cause they're likely mudslimes.

Imagine a society that invites young, virile and savage foreign men in and teaches them how to have sex with their women.

Attached: 1532340837600.jpg (1600x900, 224K)

> a hybrid of Rand/Ron Paul
Other than how disdain for the federal reserve I disagree. There are three things that Trump and the Pauls disagree either totally or in the details of the implementation

1) foreign intervention. Ron and Rand wants out. Trump wants to get paid for the job
2) tariffs. Ron and Rand wants none. Trump wants to use it as a sword to level the playing field.
3) immigration. Rand and Paul are ok with the current level of legal immigration. Trump wants to reduce it

Trump and Paul share some ideas but there is no influence from Paul to Trump, only alignment of goals and enemies.

I know. But 80% alignment is better than just about anyone else in the Senate.

His tear-down of the $1.3 trillion Omnibus/Crumbnibus spending bill earlier this year was outstanding.

Attached: TRUMP DERRANGEMENT SYNDROME.gif (628x1008, 425K)

twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1021236717179850752
twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1021232242759258112

what the fuck is going on in america?

As Portudude mentioned, they differ on immigration. That's my main gripe with Rand.

>not okay with tariffs but okay with the current immigration levels
The Pauls really need to get their heads on straight good grief libertarians need to read a history book.

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

Attached: American-flag-salute-The-Trent-e1393503798360.jpg (1600x1071, 253K)

Terribly frustrating if you ask me. He should start swinging his dick around.

the middle nigger looks like a used toilet brush
the other two look like really used toilet brushes

I'm almost convinced that it's bots posting all of the pasta, I'm even more sure when/if it's a Canadian.

I’ve been supporting Trump since his original Reform Party run in 2000, but this is the last straw. I can’t believe he had consensual sex with another woman before he was president.

It’s over. I’m off the Trump Train.

Canadian veteran. Lol. They dont have guns.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I was voted top of my party in the election, and I've been involved in numerous secret debates on Jeb-Bush, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Twitter warfare and I'm the top shit poster in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my tweets. Not only am I extensively trained in verbal assault, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I said a hybrid of the Paul's, Pat Buchanan and Bannon. It's probably a 30/50/20 split in ideaology with a big dash of populist bluster and Trump media And business savvy/ego thrown in. He's mostly aligned with Buchanan overall.

They mostly align on personal liberty, fiscal conservatism, anti-interventionism, low taxes and deregulation, diplomacy, transparency /accountability, and small government. Trump is militaristic but he hates endless wars. If it came to war (as a last resort) he'd rather enter massively, FIGHT TO WIN, then leave the victor and give someone else the task of clean-up.

I forgive Rand now.
>Doesn't mean I trust him... but he's OK for now.

I imagine Sweden.

I know. He's right. It's one of Rand's only real blind spots but he may have his view with time. You never know - he's even come around on Twitter.

If Republicans gain a Senate lead the first thing Trump better fucking do is fire Rosenstein and Sessions
This farce has gone on far too long

Attached: image_0.jpg (746x1138, 204K)

>Leaf

Attached: 1484446089774.png (950x1214, 920K)

Shia general shitskins always throw a fit when their beloved Iran is threatened. Never mind Iran started talking trash first.

Attached: 1489828908802.gif (340x256, 1.73M)

Attached: file.png (589x564, 319K)

That's it, Drumpf is done.

Attached: 58dad900ed.png (648x606, 276K)

I haven’t been paying attention the last few days. What do the releases documents say? Do they prove that the spying on Page was unwarranted?

I don't want him to fire Mueller. I want a meaningful counterattack on Spygate, something that goes beyond tweets.

McCabe was referred. Nothing even happened with that.

>Drumpf is a Russian puppet and needs to be arrested for treason
>approval rating hits record high

JUST

Attached: 5817C093-CB09-4596-9BFD-3E1A6BA1AFBA.jpg (750x710, 458K)

NO NO NO
HURRY MUELLER

Oh! So you Trumpkins believe approval ratings now?

I want to see arrests of these high placed leakers

I eead the focs the most it prpves actually is that Trump was seeking a direct connection with Putin and Carter Page had it...smells like collision if you ask me

AMERIMUTTS ARE GOING TO DIE IN IRAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 71167E93-5022-4112-841C-9D537751F6C8.jpg (570x855, 61K)

Of course not, the real approval number is probably FAR higher.

Those are Russians meddling in the polls

>highest ever
So what, like 25%?