Is fucking young boys a social right?

Or is it a sexual crime to burn faggots in hell?
Make a stand / pol/ which side of that coin are you on? Huh?

Attached: 1532147204208.png (628x373, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328
archive.fo/g93ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*so as to

Bump hello mfkrs , youre supposed tell user fucking children is wrong. So do it

Is this tweet real?

Sexual Revolution goy

Attached: education then now pedo.png (600x600, 532K)

because he is an comedian and i am too lazy to check the context i am not convinced jet...

Yea it is

If I said I kill niggers would you still need some context? What a fag.

Hey, if this is the hill they want to die on. They'll never have the support for it like gay marriage.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

All sex that is not between two sexually mature persons of opposite genders is degeneracy and needs to be punishable, no exceptions

this fucking timeline

Of course it,'s real, some people are sick (and tired of life, presumably on a date withbsome stranger's shotgun slug)

This, its fucking obvious.

Bu!mp you faggots, take sides

legit. Slippery slope ends where normies kids begin.

hold up hold up hold up hold up...

WTF is going on here. I take a break for a weekend, and comedians are openly saying they are pedophiles? Can I get some context or a QRD please

Yes its called a joke. Obvously you autistic nu/pol/ dont know what that is

it's not funny though

>incest is fine

>making edgy jokes means you are whatever the topic of the jokes are
How are you this retarded.

I choose to think that a professional comedian would do better. He's hiding behind a 'joke'. Seems international even.

Stop it Patton.

Why is "Totally not Zionist Mason" Glenn Beck from Stratfor on full fucking cheap ass AM Morning annoyance DJ mode with the crony crew going on full pedo apologist mode about this James Gunn shit?

Hang them all.

Attached: DC Pedo police like Hawaii.jpg (2048x2048, 771K)

"Choosing to think" something is called a belief. Theres no evidence other than your personal feelings which you use to justify witchhunts. Remind you of any other group of morons?

You are a jewmuslim retard incel.
And you can do nothing about it.
You are being monitored.

pol is just using the climate the left created to attack anti trump celebs who used to make a lot of pedo jokes

let em burn

I'm conscious of my theories. They're not.

People without autism usually find it annoying when you get someone fired for being an edgelord and make every boomer dumbass think theyre a child molestor.

Kek theyre just as conscious as you are. Everyone justifies it that way. They think the same about you. Both of your "theories" are equally retarded.

>john rambo.jpg

they drew first blood

The holocaust never happened. .. haha just a joke though just a little joke.

If anyone is interested, I'm trying to spread awareness on Jow Forums of the empirically logical correlation between what's happening on twitter and what's happening in Government.

Attached: 921504.jpg (1920x1200, 656K)

Yes. I couldn't believe it because I didn't know anyone used "pedophobe" in 2013 but here it is:

mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328

The left didnt create that climate. They took it from conservatives who took it from liberals, etc. Chicken or egg, but you're certainly perpetuating it. Do you think it was democrats or republicans who were talking more about Slick Willy's oval office cigar tricks?

Are you implying Glenn Beck is not autistic?

#ProudPedophile. You know what to do.

is carnal desire for little boys what made him murder his wife?

Yes.

The high IQ is very evident in this post. Social shaming for edginess goes back longer than both of our lives. You're rationalizing.

Why not a girl?

I am not perpetuating anything. Just laughing at
the autists. Only fags have twitter or actually try to get someone fired.

He's some girly personality disorder type, not autistic.

Fair enough

archive.fo/g93ng
Is she right?

Attached: waterfox_2018-07-23_08-48-48.png (595x176, 19K)

We're all cousins, bro. Humanity's most recent common ancestor is from 300 bc. Where is the cut off point from distant enough to too closely related? I remember somewhere reading that 3rd cousins are optimal distance sexual partners, as if they're too far apart they gain different risks than if they're too close together. I can't find this again, though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Tell me a funny joke that doesn't contain an element of truth. What somebody finds humorous says more than almost anything else about a person.

>c'mon guise it's just a joke he dindu nuffin
The people defending these sick fucks are complicit and get strung up as well. Burn it all down.

Attached: 1461239651005.jpg (360x360, 23K)

You are a jewfagcunt

you are a jewfagcunt

that's not how double entendre works

suddenly liberals are discovering the idea of temporal context?

It should be "podophobe" and "podophile", then. That's just damage control

>tfw too german to understand this comedic genius

it blows my mind you can come out as a pedophile, a proud one at that, on twitter. yet if you are to mention anything remotely negetive about jews, LGBT community, or basically any other minority. you are likely to lose your job and your life ruined.
what a fucking timeline we are in

Attached: 1515763277628.jpg (497x373, 27K)

Shut the fuck up and exit this website. Leftists have 100% created this climate and precedent. They've been hiding behind a false moral cause as a pretense to attack their enemy. Well it's time you shitlibs got a taste of your own medicine. You're salt and tactical nihilism only proves our point even further. You all asked for this, we wanted to play fair, and you all spit in our faces. And we're not pointing fingers at pretend Nazis, we're going after people who abuse children. These are the monsters you're defending. The fact you're willing to engage in this shilling and sophistry to defend them just reveals who you really are. I think you're aware of what's going on and what you're doing. It's half the reason you deserve a bullet.

Well he did kill his wife.

>The left didnt create that climate

Nigga you for real or some cartoon ass shit from the 60's

Attached: 1436704440560.png (512x384, 224K)

^this

Traitors, regardless of gender, need to be hanged first.

lol It doesn't matter. They could have stuck up for Roseanne but they didn't because she voted for the wrong person.

Fucking coming out of the woodworks, masses of them.

It's all autism.

NAP. Fucking cunt. And sex could be considered an aggresion.