If Donald Trump got assassinated in office do you think it would be a bigger happening than 9/11 and JFK...

If Donald Trump got assassinated in office do you think it would be a bigger happening than 9/11 and JFK. Imagine how long people would be talking and theorising about it, what would the future US political landscape look like after that?

Attached: 2B239BFB-DBE3-4425-9202-DA5954C14FB7.jpg (533x1000, 108K)

>fat girl sucking her stomach in
If guys are expected to work out, so should women. They exist, they're red pilled, they're fucking brilliant.

people wouldn’t even have time to react since Mike ”the electric fence” Pence would assume control and send every fag, tranny and commie into high voltage electric therapy

But come on, if you’re saying you wouldn’t stick that then you must be some kind of fruit.

congratulation you're literally a faggot.

Her is a skinny woman for your taste

Attached: 1521204852547.jpg (985x1280, 201K)

>They exist, they're red pilled, they're fucking brilliant.
TOPKEK
Half my gym is filled with yoga-pants wearing stacies only there to jog for an hour and use every machine at 10 kilos for half an hour.

Sage, you cant make political threads framed with some thot on pic and take yourself seriously, kike
Fucking dysgenic, degenerate kike shill

that’s a man

who?

Attached: 1531695395115.png (568x552, 109K)

dude its a heifer and a half a shamu fuck that shit

Hmm you sound edgy

>he thinks OP wanted to be taken seriously and not slide more important threads

It would give the conservatives and the right wings a legitimate reason to eliminate Antifa for good all over the world.

Society's mood has changed from the times of 9/11 and JFK. The West is redefining itself and there's contention at every turn. Could lead to civil war.

Attached: 1517514992117.jpg (721x499, 157K)

>Fatty McFatfuck
No shit, why do we have settle with disgusting pigs who don't work take care of themselves? That's a body that says, I am very sedentary, eat shit, and says "I'm just fluffy". When girls say that, or "I'm just thick" (no you're a few pounds above skinny fat) makes me want to slap the congealed fat and sugar water that is Starbucks out of her pre-diabetic, sausage finger laden hands

On topic: people would riot because the president should be untouchable.
Also on topic: you're a huge faggot.

the division and distraction that he creates among the public is a net benefit to the people in charge, he's not going anywhere. And I doubt the secret service and the various other agencies are incompetent enough to allow a lone-wolf actor to succeed.

I almost feel like in the current climate it might turn out as the opposite. Look st the absolute atrocities they manage to breeze past just using sophistry and media power. It’s possible that they could manage even something as big as this.

you apparently don't know the lengths a Democrat will go.

hot

Attached: Niiiiiiiiice.jpg (1249x686, 83K)

Let me sum it up here:

>Trump gets wacked.
>Pence takes over.
>Launches genocide campaign against the left, started with the race of the would be assassin.
>2nd Civil War Starts
>2nd civil war turns into Third world war
>NUKES NUKES AND NUKES OH MY

/Thread

i firmly believe that the FBI, DNC and HRC specifically had a plot in place so if their 'resistance' gained enough traction they could assassinate these guys. why was it imperative that strozk and page be lovers? because if they weren't it was what it is, an assassination plot. a coup by the intel agencies that have been given the cold shoulder after fucking up for the past 6 decades consecutively all while having their budgets expanded as well as black budgets reaching god knows what heights for god knows what. so yea, no shit theyre pissed and no shit we're hearing all this garbage. their lives are counter intel and psy ops, how do you think they'll try to manipulate public opinion? by playing checkers and calling it fair and square, yea fuckin right dude. military intel is moving in and the private sector jack offs dont like it, that's all there is to it. go figure that the CIA is all butt hurt and then magically russia is responsible for everything in the world. wow, imagine my utter fucking shock. this shit is as predicable as any of their movements and bullshit in since the 60s if not the late 50s.

this but unironically

>If Donald Trump got assassinated in office
What are you going to do? Jam him with a plastic picnic knife?

Attached: trump.jpg (552x381, 22K)

Hopefully MI6 will whack this retarded pigman soon, sick of hearing his faggy voiced boomer bullshit.

Attached: 1532277832922.jpg (960x581, 69K)

leagues above pictured fatty tho, moment that cunt let's Lavondreus knock her up, she's gonna balloon. You can see it now.

And too many Americans are on to the shit that has been pulled in the past. Any attempt on Trump would lead to the DOTR in minutes. Every fucking libtard in this country would be united with his personal lamp post by sunset.

>bigger habbening
there would be a global celebration, literally no one but a few rednecks would mourn his loss, even the GOP is sick of him
wouldn't change the US political landscape though. people would just be glad things wrapped themselves up nicely

Dang you bong. I'm in a train (Los Angeles to San Diego).
>I'm 6'4
>I'm wearing loose cotton shorts for maximum /comfy/ness
MUH DIK MUHFUGGA!!!!!!
Cheers mate.
t. Manchesterfag

I love you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-155351.png (854x480, 494K)

I think 3-10million armed men would show up in DC. Im not sure they would be asking questions but they would be getting answers.

That can't happen to him though. If he could be taken out (((they))) would have already done so. Trump is protected by Project Last Line which doubles as both and offense and defensive asset. PLL stated that Trump possess the "Blood of the True King" that is why it obeys him.

If Trump got assassinated, itd be a good thing
>Here's why

Attached: 1531850606670.png (400x504, 139K)

Actually she probably got lypo. That's what momokun did. And she'll claim she's body positive

Attached: img-momokun-cosplay-313.jpg (224x400, 10K)

It will be a good thing, finally a legit reason to kill all commies.

>Here's why

Attached: 1529944623507.jpg (1019x1300, 365K)

Sauce nao!

It would start a full-blown civil war.

>I'm in a train (Los Angeles to San Diego).

Pacific Surfliner?

Attached: pre-amtrak ATSF_San Diegan_San_Clemente_CA_April_19_1973.jpg (912x629, 181K)

Side note: healthy as a horse.

Attached: 437A1D6A-F1C9-454C-8761-A85A7C07AD5C.jpg (290x320, 33K)

>Trump martyred
>martyrdom ushers in the 2nd Civil War
>does in fact MAGA
Why would that be a bad time line? I'd miss President Trump's tweets and leftist kvetching, but it was a fun ride, and we've got work to do. Kill our President you faggots, you forget about us OEF/OIF Army and Marine Corps Infantrymen that walk among you that are very patriotic and have experience fighting plain clothes insurgents among a civilian populace in urban environments....and we fucking loved it.

Attached: 2018-06-22 23.41.30.jpg (494x488, 52K)

OOF

Attached: 1527078726343.gif (220x220, 380K)

Built for breeding

If anything happens to Trump, I promise that the left is going to get that civil war they want so badly. They better think carefully before doing anything though, since almost every gun in America is in right-wing hands.

Shut the fuck up and post a goddamn source for her nudes.

This is California in one picture
If you don't live on the beach,you're on the wrong side of the tracks.

It would start a full blown Civil War

Attached: tragedy battle of the crater.jpg (805x1094, 589K)

>If you don't live on the beach,you're on the wrong side of the tracks.

I live on the CA coast and there literally aren't any homes on the beach side of the railway tracks. It's literally all old industrial plants, a Marina, and some hotels.

Trump is the left’s last chance before the DOTR.

Attached: F2C3A734-8563-49DE-9900-A6E2F42823DE.jpg (1200x1001, 321K)

>A rich businessman running as President.
He is not dumb as JFK. JFK got himself killed.
Trump is sucking everyone's dick from Netayanu, Putin, Kim to Hillary's pussy.

Trump is the focus point of the Awakening, but the people are aware now. His death wouldn’t stop the movement. Only trigger a mass purge of the left.

>fat
>tattooed
>nipple piercings
wow wat a catch.
also, 100% chance of burning the coal.

Mods would delete even more threads.
Why are /ptg/ mods deleting relevant threads?

Why do women constantly have their beds on the floor when they live alone? Lol.

>leaf

War in the streets.

damn sun

Attached: DiUn-RYVAAAhWIr.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

too lazy/poor/cheap
women usually have disgusting apartments

No, because the majority of Americans liked the Twin Towers and JFK.

>literally
figuratively

user, that's a body when at age 40+ will be a disgusting ham planet that will be filled with bitter rage that no self-respecting man even pays attention to her any more. Giving women Internet access was one of the biggest mistakes ever made by humanity.

If he does then hopefully someone in America avenges his death by killing the Krassenstein twins and a few other Twitter pests.

Attached: 687678879.png (1044x542, 625K)

I'd break out the bubbly

>what would the future US political landscape look like after that?
People would first and foremost blame the calls of the left for the recent years of his assassination
Actual politicians would probably be discouraged from going against the pushed narrative of the time, (((they))) would ensure political control by numbers because their side is the safer side to be on
If it would still be worth much by then tho, who knows, I believe not much and they know so that's why it hasnt happened yet
That said with the internet and surveillance of todays day and age you probably wont be able to keep it a mystery long enough for it come out after its no longer relevant (like with Kennedy)

oh look predictive programming everyone

Gorgeous. Gotta save and pool with family for a decade to purchase best property and not rent.
t. Kentuckyfag living in Redondo Beach with cousins

why do all japanese people? the only use i see from bed frame is making sex easier in some positions

Nice celulitis

Attached: 1463318195043.jpg (500x569, 63K)

If he got assassinated, I think a lot of red counties would go guerilla. It would be the end of the appearance of democracy.

Google search fail makes me sad.

>when the angle and shoop are not working

Attached: DipdBTVWkAEaJKq.jpg (799x1200, 96K)

sauce

i think the faggots that did it would instantly regret giving mike pence executive power.
>illegalized gay marriage via executive order
>illegalized abortion via executive order
>etc...

Fucking gross obese hoe

that's a funny meme, but you know as well as I do that he wouldn't do shit without the approval of the donor class

the man's a pussy and a conservative

That ones even better

WHO

Most likely yes. The idea that someone could successfully assassinate the POTUS in 2018 is completely unthinkable. For someone to pull it off, would be bigger than JFK getting sniped by a guy in a building.

There would be a civil war.

sabrina monique i think

those are all her psych meds