Clintons have dinner with Hollywood Rapist

Photos of Hillary Clinton having dinner with longtime pal Harvey Weinstein weeks after her election loss have emerged.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5976133/PICTURED-Hillary-Clinton-having-dinner-Harvey-Weinstein-election-loss.html

Attached: dindin.jpg (634x1110, 145K)

birds of a feather

Why is Hillary having a white only dinner party? Where are the PoCs?

Attached: whitemales.jpg (640x360, 112K)

they are parking the cars and washing dishes in the kitchen as always with her type of """liberal"""

The Clintons dined with the disgraced film producer, his wife Georgina Chapman and lawyer David Boies (right) at Rao's in Harlem yet no PoC's

Attached: dd2.jpg (634x413, 66K)

It's her turn...to get raped you bigot!

Do you have any idea how many people Weinstein must have had dinner with over the years?

How fucking dumb are you, people?

He is peak amerifat.

>How dumb are you, people
DROPPED

THE FORCES OF EVIL ARE GATHERED TOGETHER

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (474x380, 27K)

The War Party is the dictatorship that has run the US - from both sides - for the last 25 years. There is no democracy when the choice is between Pepsi and Coke. Clinton bombed Serbia, Bush bombed Iraq, Obama burnt Libya, Syria, Ukraine.

You seem to be lost in the belief that a political system where 98% of the vote has gone to two groups who have (at least for the last 25 years) acted almost identically (even if maintaining some kind of verbal, ideological difference) is a democracy. No - the US is led by elites, who have a consensus accross the political divide. That the American voter has no power to change this, implies directly that US democracy is in its last throws.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt war criminal - Frank Underwood at his female best. Libya went from a GDP/capita of $30k to $10k, with a booming slave market, I honestly don't understand how any more evidence is needed that she is unfit for office. Other than all the DNC stuff that Democrats are trying to cover up like crazy, for fear of major jail time.

That you would believe that the Queen of the group that has for two years produced the greatest show of distraction, hiding their criminality by pointing their finger at Russia, without any evidence that would stand up in court, isn't itching for a fight with Russia, dunno

Trump is a wrench in the machine. He is not an engineer aiming to fix the machine, he is a wrench aiming to first make the machine unworkable, after which it can be fixed. I would have prefered Xi Jinping, Putin or Lee Kuan Yew, but them's the breaks.

And yes, his internal policies are not smart (though autarky is not unreasonable for a 9m^2 km nation), but again - no WWIII for now, I am happy!

Attached: schwee.jpg (1080x1057, 218K)

David Boies was Al Gores lawyer in the 2000 election lawsuits.

this, bigly

Dailyfail is resorting to Photoshop now? Guys, she lost, we get it, stop piling on.

>everyone at the table is white
>everyone behind them is white
>ALL of the photos on the wall are white

Someone dox this shit hole establishment so we can demand fair and equal headshot placement to transgenders, lesbians and queer disabled people.

Raos is based. I'm actually surprised Hillary got a seat there since they turned her away a few times. It's considered one of the hardest restaurants to get a table at.

>It's considered one of the hardest restaurants to get a table at.
Maybe for you.

Attached: 8.30 rez.jpg (1451x816, 178K)

For sure she's a real feminist. Madam president

>Oopsies did I go out in public with two rapists and get photographed??

Was the Clinton foundation feeding him those brown chicks who could barely speak English?

Is that a fly catcher on the wall? So classy

Kek I love brits.

(((white)))

Did he rape her too? Haha only wish

Everyone has known this already

Pretty much.

t. male on pic