War with Iran when?

War with Iran when?
Also
Are you going to dodge the ineviteble draft like your hero president did?
Pretty embarrassing to see a US president typing threats of war in all-caps on Twitter.

Attached: CD37B846-0A56-4D97-9FBA-12A74E083D59.jpg (1010x568, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon, really soon, right after the midterm disaster for Trump.

Attached: Trump%20Iran%20tweet.jpg_12513129_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 57K)

It’s another empty threat.
I served, and won’t be recalled to duty.
The president didn’t type that. There are no language or spelling mistakes.

He and Bolton are definitely the type to declare war without congressional approval. Just attack Iran without formally declaring it a war, distract from the constant embarrassments and the world rapidly seeing America as a joke.

>pulls leash
C’mon Tojo, back to your anime

It's like a self fulfilling prophesy, almost everything he accused Obama of he's doing himself.

Or just stage a false flag and attack.

These fuckers have no shame.

can't wait to get millions of Iranian refugees
thanks for nothing Donald

Attached: just.png (688x578, 32K)

At least you get to fuck them, with your legal prostitution.

It’s not just the tweet though, the White House has begun shifting rhetoric to focus on Iran seemingly in preparation for something or to distract from how disasterous everything else they’re doing is. Remember when trump said he would reduce the national debt? So much for that. He had full republican control and the deficit has only increased thanks to the tax plan.

>War with Iran when?
I guess you missed the whole point up till now, the answer is... it starts with an N, ends with an R

Attached: 1528787323288.jpg (2289x3433, 665K)

This is so embarrassing honestly.

Attached: Trump%20Jewish%20Puppet%203.png (949x472, 243K)

Nigger?

Yeah that failed summit that led to America giving up military drills for literally nothing in return.
NK is still enriching uranium and America has no means of preventing that because trump doesn’t know how to negotiate

>implying there will be female refugees

they will say we get Iranian families and then only the darkest nigroes of West Africa will be in the boats and trains lmao

You guys retarded if you still think Trump will go to war with anyone.

Nuclear

Bolton has his ear and Bolton has wanted this for decades.

If you don't have a nuclear weapon the US won't invade you, this is a lesson I wish Iran had learned after dealing with great Satan USA.

Turn the middle-east to glass!!! nothing of value will be lost.

He didn't threaten with war. He honestly doesn't even need to. He can snap their necks with sanctions. Iranian currency is worthless.

Hopefully soon before it's too late. The safety of Israel relies on striking Iran before they produce a giant nuclear arsenal.

>Trump gets rid of the Nuclear deal with Iran because he says it’s not strong enough, offers no better solution.
>trump tries and fails to make a nuclear deal with North Korea and is far less tough on them to make sure they would follow the agreement than Obama was.

>You guys retarded if you still think Trump will go to war with anyone.

Trump has talked openly several times of invading several countries. All of his advisors are neocons. Trump himself has dropped more bombs than Obama or Bush combinded.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-20 00.15.58.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

all caps = super serious

>He can snap their necks with sanctions. Iranian currency is worthless.

You can do that all you want faggot, Iran will not bow to imperialist dogs like you.

Oh, hai Adam Schiff.

>War with Iran when?
Yes right after Trump topple Assad

He's held hostage by the Jews. Netanyaho told Putin, "When I tell them to jump, the U.S. asks, 'How high?'"

You only feel that way because you don't know what it is to be a man

if the uk joins this war, I will sign up immediately, unless health problems or something arise in which case they wouldnt let me which would make me pretty sad

>Oh, hai Adam Schiff.

>citing Lee Camp and RT
>criticize neocons and war mongering of Trump
>HI ADAM SCHIFF

You are special kind of retard

and then Putain jumped even higher

Who gives a shit about bowing? That shit is for Obama.

We can literally STARVE Iran.

Hi shill.

>He's held hostage by the Jews.

You are implying he and the jews intrests aren't one in the same. Look at his kike kids, he's always been for war with Iran for the kikes.

>Hi shill.

Hello jew put the flag on.

Trump is going to give Assad and Syria over to the Russians. That was his original plan before the outcry about gas attacks and realizing that withdrawing from Syria would look weak and further expand the narrative that he’s on Russia’s side

>We can literally STARVE Iran.

You will only get a nuclear Iran that will bring your shitty nation to it's knees.

All caps=being a man?
He types like a middle schooler

Trump has been against war his entire life. He is not going to do a complete 180. He would've invaded Syria by now.

>watching Lee camp and RT
>believing their propaganda narrative
you are a special kind of brainlet

Yes, whatever you say Shinji...

Trump has no basic values that he stands by you retard

Jewmerica is pathetic to threaten people like this.

Why did he appoint Bolton who is far more hawkish than Hillary and why have military presence in the Syria and drone strikes increased under Trump?
“I love war” - Donald Trump

honestly you guys shouldn't let adult male refugees in. i know it's sexist but it's the right thing to do.

Trumptards still don't realise Trump is basically a garden variety neocon at this point

> Le Trump is a jewboy

Shut up Shill, Even if he ever was slightly moderately sympathetic towards jews,
So many jews have now attacked him from so many sides that not even a saint could retain a single drop of Mercy for your kind.

Attached: 1531451009446.png (1315x998, 760K)

They only way I wouldn't dodge a draft is if someone invaded American soil. I'm not going to be shipped off to some foreign country for Israel's interests.

He’s been against personally entering war because he’s a pussy and used bone spurs as an excuse but he has no consistent values against conflict. In fact when shown footage of a drone strike waiting for terrorists to leave their families before successfully striking and killing them, he asked “why did you wait?” He doesn’t give a fuck about lives other than his own

if by man you mean 12yo ragefag

>Trump has been against war his entire life
Trump is for whatever he thought of in the last 10 mins, he flip flops faster than any president and that's saying something.

>le maymay trump
>le maymay flag

Fuck
Off
KIKE

Attached: 475491A800000578-0-image-m-24_1513255779173.jpg (636x358, 30K)

Remeber when he started to tweet about NK and everyone was worried about WW3? But those tweets spooked Kimmy so hard he agewad to do peace talks?

Same thing here.

And in doing so, bring their shitty nation to its grave.

Well it's Monday morning boys, time to clock in and starting trying to hamfist this weeks anti-Trump narrative into the pubic psyche.

you're a dirty jew

>Remeber when he started to tweet about NK and everyone was worried about WW3?

I don't know, does Iran have nukes?

Has North Korea given up their nukes and bent over to Trump?

Yeah that's what I thought faggot.

Attached: b2b.png (251x272, 8K)

>bring their shitty nation to its grave.

Yeah sanctions have worked real well in the past and not lead to wars. Just ask Iraq.

>and bush
what now?
i actually watched the first days of the iraq war on live tv
this has to be the lowest quality bait ive ever witnessed
i need to bite, there is no other way

my flag is UK and i have no jewish blood in me
im an anglo aryan mutt hybrid, but not jewish

you nips ever stop squinting from the flash?

well, at least you didn't say "November?"
doesn't mean he's a warhawk and gonna launch a "Pearl Harbor" on them

yeah, like 90+% males.
so much for shaggin them.

>they shagg YOU

Attached: muslim-elefant.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

Yes they have.

Why are you this retarded, Pelosi?

>because trump doesn’t know how to negotiate
haven't happened yet, aren't you paying attention?

I'm sure there's a plan to get to point B, you just aren't in on it

>japan
> making comments about war

Attached: D48F548B-C78D-443C-A07D-26DB6F45045C.jpg (400x400, 73K)

Can we still push russia collusion alongside it or should we switch back to north korea? Seems like north korea would be a bad example since it was similar and we had to flop on that a few times to make the narrative work since drumpf is so spastic and changes his position daily.

Attached: 1530279127946.png (652x955, 517K)

It only took less than 2 years for the world to see us as a joke... How long is it going to take to repair?

>Trump has talked openly several times of invading several countries

So did Obama, Hillary Clinton, George W Bush and Bill Clinton.

Bush and Bill went further than talking about it and actually did invade several countries. Bush's dad, George H W Bush, also invaded a few countries. Ronald Reagan also invaded a couple of countries. Reagan's predecessor, the pacifist peanut farmer Jimmy Carter, didn't invade any countries but did sent a commando raid in Iran which ended with a bunch of Iranian civilians getting shot to death by US Navy SEALS. Oorah.

Tell me some more about how Trump is the villain.

Attached: 1513512258779.jpg (720x960, 84K)

Another tweet for the history books. It's going to be fun explaining to our grand children why we chose a manchild to lead the country in our second adolescence brought about by people being not okay with bouncing anime tits while being okay with trannies.

There's a major difference: None of them did it over twitter with caps lock. None of them did it over words instead of existential threats. How do you not understand how bad this looks? We're a fucking joke now. Our leader is randomly threatening war over twitter in all caps.

Trump is a pathetic Hyper-Boomer posting his impotent threats in ALL CAPZ.

Burgers have always been a fucking joke.

You fucking idiot, we though america was a fucking joke with Bush and Obama more than anyone else
People saw americans as fucking idiots since then.

BUT BUT BUT HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO START WW3!!!!!

Attached: xfgcDg2VnOF1TOIX9F7QZk39BhKCI0rza1oYglVq2us.jpg (650x478, 137K)

Remember when he said we need to stop being the world police?
Yeah. That too.

You keep telling yourself that. There is no plan B. He really is that fucking stupid.

Americans are no joke, they will easily help defend Israel.

The west should defend Israel, at whatever the cost. They're the only democracy in the middle east, they have more freedom with LGBT rights, minority rights, and womens rights. Their culture is vibrant, landscapes/cities are beautiful, and they preserve holy christian sites, which I saw on my trip there with my church btw years ago. God bless Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk

Consequences will never be the same

Shut up, retard. No one thought Obama was a joke except Fox News propagandists. Respect for USA globally was at an all-time high among Western nations during Obama. Now thanks to the Fucking Retard conman Trump USA is at an all-time low.

based trump. iran is full of muslims and should be blown up.

yes, he and his entire cabinet are all blithering idiots, you figured that out because you are such a genius

>omg Trump will start WW3
Literally 2016 jokes