His great great grandmother was raped by a Turkish invader

>His great great grandmother was raped by a Turkish invader
>Has holy Turkish genes
>Calls Turks as "roaches"

Explain this to me, Jow Forums.

Attached: 43241234231432121.jpg (463x438, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dg9SrcdICng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage :)

Attached: 1528811024629.jpg (971x581, 44K)

you fit the description don't you :D

Because today turks are not turks but an admixture between greeks and orientalids. Its rare to se a turanic person in turkey

I'm pure white and have tested for 100% pure Anglo Celtic blood
Nice try roachie, last time I went to Istanbul your women were easy but still uglier than most arabs

Is this turkish "power"?
woah

Attached: chiefKebabRemover.png (400x441, 24K)

How is Neu Türkei going?
When will you guys change your flag to crescent and star?

Be careful with the turks guys I do not like them but they can be strong soldiers when bad times come
>youtube.com/watch?v=dg9SrcdICng

So you did a DNA test and it gave you 100% "Anglo". Right. Seems legit.

I just call them what my ancestors called them.

Attached: siege of vienna reenactment.jpg (600x553, 69K)

Russians always won in the Byzantine Empire and Turkey

Im not from that region. My ancestors werent raped by rape roaches. I dont have your holy rapist roach gene.

What is that map supposed to represent? The Turks sure as hell didn't have an empire that large.

>TFW Istanbul could have been Constantinople again if not for The Eternal Anglo

Attached: angry deer.jpg (1382x1037, 96K)

All the world's strife can be traced back to the eternal anglo.

Attached: 1497780804873.png (1056x4224, 463K)

And his fat ill-tempered son.

Attached: 1496409569312.png (900x719, 438K)

accurate painting

turks used often slaves cause their inbreed genes could not do anything
you stole that form Byzantine like anything else you goat ridding nomads

Muh fake retard map

haha dude if a piece of land has a ruling class of a different race then they automatically become that race xD

>boasting about your ancestors being rapists
k

bullshit map

Don't you know that India and half of Africa are racially English?

Looking into history just makes me realise the anglo soil is bound for a lot worse, and will probably cease.
What a time to be alive.

Attached: 22491542_1153201658145210_8557397257576284032_n.jpg (732x915, 101K)

At your peak you guys were pretty badass I am not going to lie.

WTF ISLAND

>badass
Lol they still needed massively overwhelming numbers to handle a heaviliy destabilized region.

At their peak, before Islam, they were pretty ok as an empire though.

Also, Turkish =/= ottoman, you are just an inbred arab with nearly zero turkic blood.

you lost to the memest "army": us
you can't talk

They conquered all of the balkans and Eastern Europe reaching at their peak Vienna and threatening Rome.

They tried at Gallipoli, but the Brits suck ass at offensive operations unless supported by the big-dick burgers. Even the Aussies couldn't cover the spread. Very sad, many such cases.

t. turc

te-n mortii mati

Nu sunt turc si ai grija cum vorbesti ca nu ne tragem de sireturi amandoi.

Attached: TurkishPunchbags.jpg (1323x837, 495K)

The balkans werent conquered, because conquering implies any significant resistance was offered. We were destabilized as fuck and in a massive period of weakness, plus the ottomans poured in a ridiculous amount of resources to fight us.

I don't think you're roaches

Attached: 26ddcadd62.jpg (1883x895, 1.06M)

>when you want to conquer the world and make it muslim but some handsome polish guy stop you

Attached: jan-iii-sobieski.png (644x464, 629K)

You got conquered so much so that greeks are no longer like their ancestors, they used you and other slav nations as cum dumpster and were destroying everyone in war, they stopped once the mighty Asian forces came and made them loss a lot of their force.Once that happen it went only in a down spiral for them.

>you
>you
Didnt realize I was speaking to a subhuman gypsy.

Shoo. Go steal train tracks.

Funny I always get this reaction when I talk here but no I am not a gypsy or a jew.

Yes you absolutely are. No self-respecting romanian would differentiate between himself and the balkans on ottoman matters and say shit like you do.

Even if you are deluded about it, its highly likely your mom banged a gyppo, or grandmom, because you fully speak like one.

Top fucking kek my genetic lineage isnt even from this continent.

>led by the dutch pirate

lol... westerners are some fucking muslimphiles...

slanderous myths
butthurt wog
lol anglo ftw

So why the fuck are you pretending to be one of us you filthy fucking turk

Go suck a fat one and go back to whatever goatfucking tribe you came from.

that maps not accurate

I am chinese not a turk either and I have never once said I am a local.

>slanderous myths
There is mathematical proof that arabs outbred turkic people in Turkey heavily, to the point where they reached a sizeable minority in later ottoman years (hence the islamificatioin and decline) and are now over 50% of the population.

Top kek chong babydong

t. romanian in ireland
go home

What do you find so funny? I have seen more my people are everywhere even in your country.

You are a disgrace of a chinese then. You speak like a goatfucker and it holds even stronger implications for you, because not only are you praising turks and separating yourself from their victims, you are speaking about a period in their history where the majority of their blood was the mongols who relentlessly raped and murdered your ancestors.

Your great-great-grandmothers would kill themselves instead of give birth to their rape children if they heard you.

this is what happens to you Turks when you killed Grand Vizier Sokolović

We are talking about who made them weak and those were the mongols since you Europeans are a joke and we live in modern times with different ideas so my ancestors wouldnt blame me for not holding centuries old grudges.

Seriously, where have you been for a thousand years before Vienna?
Poland is a joke.
Your winged hussars are just some overrated lame cavalry unit

dont you have better stuff to do with your life than larping on this website?

Attached: templar.jpg (675x960, 37K)

>you europeans
Im bulgarian, not european. How about you learn some history before you run your mouth off? You even referred to me as slavic, so you have literally no idea what the balkans even are.

>we live in modern times with different ideas so my ancestors wouldnt blame me for not holding centuries old grudges
Typical cuck speak, less time has passed between them raping you relentlessly and now than the amount of time they raped you. I know plenty of chinese people and ive never heard any of them spout the shit you do.

lol

>you Europeans are a joke
Says the guy who's people have always been conquered or defeated by their neighbours (and later by "weaklings" from another continent who just wanted fucking tea) despite having an advantage in both numbers and resources.

Attached: China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg (583x831, 161K)

>Im bulgarian, not european. How about you learn some history before you run your mouth off? You even referred to me as slavic, so you have literally no idea what the balkans even are.
Truth be told we arent taught the history of irrelevant nations, so what I know its from what I read.
>Typical cuck speak, less time has passed between them raping you relentlessly and now than the amount of time they raped you. I know plenty of chinese people and ive never heard any of them spout the shit you do.
I highly doubt you meet anyone then.

he was badass I agree.

lmao your avarege Turk in the Ottoman Empire was nothing more then a pleb,meanwhille you cunts wanted to larp like Romans and gave all the power to the conqured people(Jannisaries)
tell me Turk how manny Grand Viziers were from the Balkans lol.
No wonder why the Ottoman Empire is seen as the biggest meme to some Arabs

Attached: Sokullupasa.jpg (220x301, 13K)

>chinese

Attached: opium war.png (394x781, 33K)

he looks albanian here

>Truth be told we arent taught the history of irrelevant nations, so what I know its from what I read.
So basically you chose to live in an irrelevant nation, dont bother to learn any of the history and then feel the need to comment and give opinions on it?

And now we are conquering the world, so whats your point? Should we all be stuck in the past and abandon the future? And you out of all nations shouldnt laugh considering what the Swedish have done to you and how they made you from a proud Asiatic race to the mentally unstable people you are now.

chinese gdp per capita is equal to the albania,and they are considered subhuman here, you're not conquering anyone anytime soon

I didnt choose I was sent here and will go back, or not because to be honest I like how easy women are here and look quite nice.

Well that's because you painted everyone like a Mongoloid for some reason.

Only Tibet is the coastal cities are better than many European nations.

> iceland

nice mememap.

You didnt answer my question, you feel the need to comment and give opinions on an issue you admit you have no competences on?

>Turks touching Sardinia
Please, you guys always got pushed back in no time.

Don't worry, we didn't took any grand viziers from Serbia because everyone know that Serbs are one of the lowest races in the Europe.

Im back and qhat I see 70 replies, no YOU fit the description you pozzed baltic bitch, soldier boy cocklicker

The map was made from where the Ottomans raided

But I do since I have read about their expansion and the tactics they used, just so you know they didnt become the biggest power in Europe for centuries because they were dumb.

having a lot of people doesnt mean its a good city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou

show flag white pussy

And they are being discriminated and humiliated while the authorities support us, can you do the same in your country? No you cant because if you were to do it then you will go to prison since this is what your countrymen want.

Hide your flag, nigger

No, you comment on what they did to the balkans and call non-slavic nations slavic. You also feel the need to comment on what they did to us (use us as cumdumpsters) despite not knowing anything about what happened and even admitting so yourself.

If you wish, I could educate you on the subject, but you dont seem like the clever sort so im assuming youre just gonna keep running your mouth off to try and feel superior since even the gypsies that surround you probably give you inferiority issues.

well i can do it in my country , nobody cares about black or gypsies here, if you live in romania you would know that , this isn't western europe

>he says that whille 5 off his Grand Viziers were Serbian
don't worry we just made the bigger part off pashas and Jannisary commanders from the Balkans,remember this the next time you see the statue off Sokolović in Istanbull

You can't beat a roach in an argument. Anything you can say he has already convinced himself it's a lie.

Checkd.
>t.achmed

Roaches arent jews, they know you are right, they just want theirs

>iceland
wadafuq

I'm happy to see that you are proud of your slave roots, user.

hide my glorious flag? never!
show flag now white bitch.

i hate you, your worthless mixed to oblivion degenerate race that tried to take other races down the same path just because they are meant to destroy. You gave nothing of value to the world, you just exist to cause chaos. you are literally a net negative in a world if I have ever seen one. If by tommorow there was no turkish nation, the world would get at least 10 times better

fuck you mehmet, and before you reply with the typical "muhhh rab baby"
I may be, but I still hate it and work twice as hard to clean this side of me

Attached: angry-mitt-romney.jpg (500x461, 125K)

What are Janissarys? What is european slave trade?
Funny because here if you discriminate someone you will get fined.

>What are Janissarys?
Janissaries are ethnic locals you fucking imbecile

daily reminder that we were white before we mixed with greeks

meme flaggot SEETHING

there isn't anyone to discrimante against anyway, maybe serbs but nobody likes them anyway so even if they are butthurt nobody will care

The fuck you niggas doing in Iceland?