Stand Your Ground

Is "Stand Your Ground" law now officially the latest meaningless buzzword?

Recently the latest (((controversial))) shooting happened in a florida convenience store parking lot. The Sheriff declined to prosecute the shooter due to the "Stand your Ground" even though the shooter was lying on the ground with the assailant looming over him at the time of the shooting.

Attached: standyourground[1].jpg (640x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180723132344/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/florida-stand-your-ground.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iDtzofAUSJI
florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=McGlockton&fpartial=True
pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1424188
pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1309676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce

web.archive.org/web/20180723132344/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/florida-stand-your-ground.html

youtube.com/watch?v=iDtzofAUSJI

Pol doesn't seem to care about this story much but I think it needs to be promoted. At the very least as a cautionary tale for violent niggers.

>i gots the righ' to park wherever i wanna park
The only good nigger is a dead nigger. Also, checked.

The sheriff didn't arrest him. The DA does the prosecution and may still arrest.
Pro tip: Don't park in handicap spaces if you're not handicapped, and then assault and batter someone over being illegally in the handicap space.
He may be handicapped and carrying firearms for protection from assault and battery.

That sounds exactly like how stand your ground was intended, what's the problem?

>Pol doesn't seem to care about this story much but I think it needs to be promoted.
there's been multiple threads since it fucking happened. nigger got his reward nobody cares and moved on.

>nigger breaks parking law
>nigger gets violent
>nigger gets shot
I will never get tired of winning

Attached: dindubingo.jpg (890x675, 153K)

>nigger parks in a handicapped spot because they are lazy and entitled
>dude checks car for handicapped status
>bitches at her for being a nigger
>her mate comes out and decks him
>he gets executed

Hilarious!!!!!!

Attached: 1530858239421.jpg (600x678, 44K)

This.

>nigger parks in handicap spot, without sticker
>white guys ask her to move
>other niggers pushes white guy down in street
>white guy shoots nigger
I fail to see a problem with this chain of events. Nigger should have known better. If more niggers get shot maybe they will behave better.

Attached: 1517945448725.png (360x594, 250K)

BASED FLORIDIANS
florida.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Markeis&lname=McGlockton&fpartial=True

Attached: BasedFlorida.png (836x180, 84K)

It was big during the Zimmerman trial. The Left is trying to recapture the insanity of the Zimmerman trial with this to stir up the base.

Fucker laid hands on a White Man. Got what he deserved.

Fuck this bitch. He was not killed for illegal parking. He was killed for laying hands on a white man.

I hope the cops give the white man the George Zimmerman Courage Award.

Attached: GOA.jpg (900x900, 101K)

The point where the Sheriff reveals his complete legal illiteracy appears in the article:

"Sheriff Gualtieri added that by instituting this law, the Florida Legislature had created a “subjective standard” for determining whether the person who used force was in fear of bodily harm"

While ever sane person knows that SyG laws did not touch on the legal definition of "fear of bodily harm" nor did it change your ability to deal out death to prevent this.

Can he be this stupid? Or is he just another dishonest liberal trying to stoke controversy? As we all know the left tried the same thing with the Zimmerman trial, when Zimmerman was not only lying on the ground but his assailant was actually on top of him.

This is true, it seems people in society in general along with blacks thinking its becoming ok to assault people because they aren't armed.

However Florida has the best laws in regards to the original USA constitution in terms of firearm ownership, no one knows who has what or if they have what. Therefore you lay hands on someone down there, or touch any of their property, be prepared as case after case comes and goes of how the bad guys lost their lives assaulting a Floridian or stealing their belongings and the good guy getting away with it because that is how God would want. Yes god think its okay for to use whatever self defense is necessary if someone attacks you and does not go away or who keeps coming at you.

See if the black guy had is back turned and started to walk away be different, however the guy shot him as he was on the ground as the black guy was still yelling probably the worse words you will ever hear with a tight closed fist, ya he did not try and walk away and got everything he deserved.

Florida, fuck yea

btw the libs are trying so hard to make this story backwards. "We cant prosecute this racist murderer because of outdated Firearm laws"

It isn't outdated, will never be. This planet will never see just Good people, to not have means of defense. people get worked up on the easiest things like slow fast food. But If everyone is good and want no true absolute power control we can give up weapons, but that isn't going to happen for at least another thousands of years.

If I were to get pushed down in the street by a gorilla I'd shoot it.

yes, shooter stood his ground
nothing unclear there

You didn't actually watch the video did you?

>cant not sympathize with a guilty out of control chimpanzee

sucks to be you

I dont care about the shooter, not the nig that got shot. I am however interested in how this case plays out from a legal standpoint. This falls into the extreme side of "stand your ground" from what i have seen. In the video the aggressor appears to have broken off his attack while the shooter was drawing his gun. Personally i think this was a clean shoot, but it will be interesting to see if the shooter ends up facing charges on this.

>In the video the aggressor appears to have broken off his attack while the shooter was drawing his gun.

no, he appears to have moved a few inches away
you cannot read his mind and neither could the shooter
that is why it was absolutely necessary to put the dark one down

We don't know what was being said by Tyrone right before he was shot. If he was threatening in anyway to escalate the violence after initiating it, then it was unquestionably a clean kill.

Why are you taking the side over the career (violent) criminal over the cripple who was shoved? Are you some kind of abelist?

I am not disagreeing. I dont know all of the circumstances of this case, the shooter could have been disabled somehow and now on the ground at the mercy of a violent ape. I live in Illinois (fuck me, right?) and surprisingly our justifiable use of force laws are pretty good in favor of the person carrying. That said the one thing the CCW instructor hammered home to the class is that if you are the aggressor in the confrontation it doesn't matter what happens after, you are wrong. I had read in one report the shooter was yelling at the sheboon parked in the handicapped spot. It will be interesting to see if his engagement makes him the aggressor. Think about it, she gets on the TV, talking about this man yelling at her, she was afraid, her husband came out of the store and was trying to protect them. Again, no fucks given about any of them on a personal level, but will be interesting to see how this plays out legally.

>McGlockton
lel

OP is pointing out that the man was not literally "standing"
this is a retarded shitpost and everyone should have been saging

Agreed, guy was on the ground and now being threatened. He had no duty to retreat based on FL law. It sounds like the shooter had a history of threatening people for parking in the handicapped spot. An argument can be made that he was out there yelling again at people trying to instigate a confrontation. He knew he was armed and went out throwing rocks at monkeys. I am not hoping the shooter goes to jail or anything, it would offset the cost he saved taxpayers by taking out the nog.

Florida is a common law state for the purposes of discerning a statute's meaning on specific situations
You clown Canadians and non-English Europeans would not understand because you need to the government to tell you what to think, especially germans

It looked like the second man was reaching for a weapon too.

They won’t

insane that this isn't murder.

pulling the gun is one thing. shooting a guy that is backing away is another.

if the black dude had just walked out of the store and shot the white guy - would it have been OK because he was in fear for his wife/child?

none of this should've happened.

did the white guy flip his nigger ape wife on to her neck?

you're trash dude. garbage.

Very narrowly falls under "Stand Your Ground" laws. Just because someone is yelling at you or another person does not give you the right to escalate to physical force unless you can argue there was an imminent threat of bodily harm. The family was in the car and the shooter was on the sidewalk yelling at them. Dude could have walked out of the store and told the shooter to fuck off, get in his car and leave. If he had done that he would be alive today. This was about as dirty of a clean shoot as it gets though.

The only bad thing about this is that he didn't shoot the woman as well. You can see her yelling at the guy on the ground waving her arms around making it all worse. It's hilarious how she defends "her right to park where wants" for illegally parking in a handicap spot... Then she gets mad and basically okays for her man to go assault the guy since she doesn't stop him and then justifies it as "protecting his girl like anybody else would" despite him assaulting a man over words after they were in the wrong on multiple levels... Pathetic niggers who deserve to be called such in every way.

Attached: 4576862655_153519b827.jpg (445x290, 64K)

thats one less black family w/o a father because some dipshit coward white boy thought he was doing the right thing for telling the bitch off for being parked in crippled parking. Fucking retard coward whitey should've just minded his own business like a normal person, think to himself "fucking niggers", and walk away, instead of fucking with them.

Attached: 79641651.jpg (189x267, 8K)

He was barely backing away and he was in an intimidating posture obviously considering another attack. You don't know how dazed the man on the ground is nor do you see and hear the woman yelling and flailing next to them. If he didn't shoot he could have pulled his own gun and shot the guy on the ground or kicked him the face and killed him in a spit second. You are a stupid piece of shit.

I forgot to mention the specific issue here... He was only needing to back away at all because he chose to assault a man and intimidate him. It's not "close to murder" or anything it was a clean shoot that got rid of a scum bag who obviously likes to assault people and escalate situations instead of using words and behaving in society like proper adults do.

Do you have an obligation to let someone retreat after you've drawn your weapon? I'd thought draw-aim-fire was all part of a single response to an attack, even if it takes a moment.

No obligation and you are correct. That's why you can be charged with brandishing a fire arm or even when a concealed weapon can be seen through clothing since it's seen as a threat in and of itself. If you ever take out a gun you should be intending to pull the trigger and kill whatever you intend to hit not waving it around like in some fucking movie that's how you die. If anything a good lawyer could argue that you hesiating to fire is indeed intent to let them flee and/or threatening them and escalating it further if they aren't armed as well and that could away a hearing.

Attached: gatn.jpg (1499x935, 281K)

the father was a violent animal. he deserved it

(((The uploader has not made this video available in your country.)))

Attached: 1522816692219.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

"u know, I got my right to park wherever I wanna park"

The world is better off without this violent savage. If only this woman had attacked him and got ventilated.

Thanks for the explanation.

Rwminder you WILL LOSE IT ALL if progressive leftists get the state governorship in 1 month. They are all campaigning on banning assault weapons, universal background checks, etc. Florida bros better mount up and start the meme engines against the Democrat candidates.

Gotta glock the mcglock

Wow. An intelligent comment. Seems weird, right?

Don't assault people. Don't die.

Good riddance.

And this is exactly why people are so fucking stupid right. People "minding their business" and letting dumb fucking assholes keep getting away with everything. I wish it were you that got shot.

Looks to me like nigman was backing off after whitey aimed a gun at him. How exactly was whitey in danger from an unarmed nig standing 5 feet away from him?

Look at the niggers body posture after he assaults the man
Until the man pulled out the gun the nigger was pulling up his pants, widening his stance, and coming closer to begin beating the man. Anyone who has watched nigger fights online knows this is what street gansters do before throwing repeated kicks and punches
This man had every right to use the gun to defend himself
If he had not had a gun on him, this nigger would of beat him into a coma

Wrong answer. That is one more dead nigger towards a better world. Never enough dead niggers.

Attached: canabalism.jpg (686x493, 142K)

If the guy would have taken the shot a second earlier it would have been a cleaner. He was punched to the ground and the attacker took another step forward presumably for a follow up attack then He draws his gun and pauses for a moment before he shots. In that moment the attacker sees the weapon and starts moving backwards. I carry a Ccw in Florida, but I’m not sure I would take that shot. I would have probably waited for him to make another step forward after he started retreating

I think this sums up my thoughts pretty well. At one point the guy was standing over the shooter and if he fired then I wouldn't have an issue claiming it's self defense. But as is, it's hard to say. From the video it doesn't look like his life is in danger.

It's a shame that the niglet is going to grow up without his father; he isn't going to learn from this that being confrontational for no reason is a bad thing.

>dindu nuffin
>it's whitey's fault that the Jamal assaulted him

Attached: image.gif (280x269, 634K)

I had said earlier, this is as dirty of a clean shoot as it will can get.

I think the guy is a chickenshit coward and a cunt for shooting someone for throwing a screaming bitch fit then using lethal force when someone understandably knocked him on his ass but Stand Your Ground is an excellent law and even if he gets away with it (which he probably shouldn't, the guy was backing away) I still support keeping the law.

Lol I fucked that up, *and a cunt for throwing a screaming bitch fit then feeling justified in using lethal force after someone understandably knocked him on his ass.

Personally I think the guy who knocked him on his ass was justified in self defence, verbal and spatial assault warrants a minimal level of self-defense.

If only this poor ground-ape had acted civilly, rather than escalating a verbal dispute to physical, he would still be alive today.

MANY SUCH CASES
>(((Sad)))

Good.

Dead niggers make me happy. Don't get violent, simple as that.

the man did nothing wrong, only retaliated to an unprovoked attack

Did you not notice that the shooter did not begin the physical confrontation?

Are you blind?

There was no good reason for McGlockton to shove the fatass shooter. If he could control himself and not behave like an ape he would still be alive.

>Implying Canada is a country.

Niggers gonna nig.

So the question is will that nigger bitch park in a handicap parking spot ever again?

Of course. And will continue to jaywalk 10 feet away from a crosswalk.

Thomas Sowell hit it out of the park, again. Black Americans do not know how to act under freedom, only under oppression.

(you) :^)

It was an old man that was shoved to the groud. and you could see the ape approach after the shove and hesitated only when the old man went for his hip. Right there that nigger knew he was about to get the justice he deserved.
Don't go pushing down old white men in a stand your ground state son. You will lose every time.

Why do they act like this is over illegal parking? The dude ran up and attacked someone? This has literally nothing to do with parking?

Attached: 2009187 - 4chan Doubles_Guy Gnome_Child Pepe RuneScape Wojak crossover meme s4s-tan spurdo.jpg (255x749, 49K)

Same reason they were saying "the man was sent to prison for 25 years for stealing a piece of pizza!"

They're lawless pieces of shit.

The "pizza thief" battered a man, a felony, and it was his third strike in California, so mandatory 25 to life.

>shooter was lying on the ground with the assailant looming over him at the time of the shooting
^ there you go

Attached: 0CDEABF5-B84C-455E-81D2-F05E060E6C99.jpg (236x430, 14K)

>nigger steals handicap stop
>handicap needs spot, asserts himself
>nigger goes bananas, freaking the fuck out
>literally going gorillas, picking shit up like a silverback & tossing it about out of excitement
>handicap has had enough, finally calls nigger out
>nigger attacks A HANDICAP PERSON while goin muh dik mofugga bix nood
>nigger is shot, dies

Dude your fucking country's leader is (((controversial))) this is not fucking controversial. This was a fucking animal that humans taught how to drive a car & wear clothes, who illegally parked in a spot at the immediate expense of the rightful user of that parking space, who only asserted himself as a human to this animal wearing clothes.

if you assault someone you get the bullet, if you have a problem with this you are probably a violent nigger

Lol look at this fucking faggot pretending to be a good boy who would never use violence when someone was openly harassing him, because you just hate when people suffer and wish we could all get along right? Go fuck your body pillow and let the men discuss this.

Justice for Mcglockton? He got it right there in the parking lot.

You guys are fucking assholes. Just because you get shoved to the ground, doesn't mean somebody has to die for it. His poor 5 year old saw his dad bleeding out. Do we really want to live in a world where you can't give somebody a good shove without the fear of being murdered?

Attached: all-white-people-are-racist-715x385.png (715x385, 352K)

I wish we had laws like that. Russia would have been the most based land if we had. Shooting niggers who attack you and walking away free.

Not blind as you are illiterate apparently. I acknowledged that the shooter did not escalate to physical force. I was referring to the fact that the shooter allegedly started the encounter by yelling at the wife and kids in the car. This yelling could easily be taken as aggression, making the shooter the aggressor in the situation. The guy came out and made the decision to escalate to physical force. Again, who fucking cares if a nigger got shot, i am more interested in if some ambitious DA decides to go after the guy on the grounds of him initiating the conflict.

Physical violence is appropriate in some situations but not this one. Get a grip and stop projecting.

Sounds like an ideal world to me.

Pretty sure dude was 48, not exactly old. that said dude could have been disabled or had a medical condition. Either way he was on the ground and had a split second to decide if his life was being threatened. I think if he had been shoved but remained standing this might have been a different story.

Gorillas do not act like that. They are peaceful creatures that resort to violence only when threatened.

>he wanted me to y'know move my car buuut I have the right to park anywhere I wanna park\

NOPE. I'M NOT SUBJECTING MYSELF TO THIS

Attached: 1502725367434.jpg (654x653, 84K)

>McGlockton

sounds like a fake name. perhaps a spin on McGlaughin

you dont assault people who are able to defend themselves, this is why niggers are so angry their prime targets the ederly white guy can end a fit nig in his prime

a couple problems here

A. why did the guy think it was okay to act like a cop and talk to the guy about it and mind his own business
B. why did the guy think it was okay to get physical with the guy over a parking space
C. why didnt the sheriff aknowledge the white guy was parking in the handicapped space with out proper permits

just another example of flordans flordaning

Attached: AR-302069979.jpg (593x395, 32K)

>Retarded ass leaf

make those excuses, coal burner

pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1424188
pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1309676
He sure "got it how he lived".

niggers are so fucking retarded.
also checked

Attached: 1531325897897.gif (250x250, 993K)

How fucking delusional do you have to be to think that shoving someone who makes your family scared in their own car is totally unacceptable but shooting someone for pushing you once and then backing away is A-OK?

>McGlockton
>Glockton
>Glock
get your shit together

If the nig didn't get shot; he might have rushed him. There is also a question of provocation.