Mass shootings only happen in Amer-

How can this happen Toronto?

Attached: leaf-a-rama.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoolKidMorris/status/1021256464088936449?s=20
twitter.com/sdbcraig/status/1021244854729183232?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toronto is in America.

what the fuck, apologize immediately

Because Toronto is a multicultural shithole

Is he white?

Yes and incel

>Imports the 3rd world
>Surprised when they get the 3rd world

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>only one dead

What mass shooting??

By American standards this is a low crime Sunday.

Gun control works!

Get your PAL and RPAL while you can, before they ban handguns and semi-automatics.

Except he probably, like the driver earlier this year, is a loser autist going on a rampage.

This 2bh

What was the name of the film from pic related?

it was like, Empire of dirt or something.

That's supposed to be a white man?

No name has been released but if his name was a white name like John or Mitch or Ralph we'd probably already know it. I'm betting his name rhymes with Mohammad.

Cause we got burgerland litteraly 2 hours south smuggling guns and rapefugees by the truckload.

Fucking America. Worst neighbour ever.

2 dead now slick. 14 injured. But newsflash, Canadians don't know how to use guns.

I have so much panic buying to do.

Wow, another white male. Why am I even surprised anymore? I bet he was an incel too.

looks canadian to me

On the plus side he only shot Canadians.

A 3 year old child had acid thrown on them yesterday
The papers all talk about a skinny white dude. But here's the photos of the men they've arrested

Attached: skynews-suspects-acid-attack_4368553.jpg (960x720, 52K)

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

So three average Bongs were arrested. How is that news?

Vive le Quebec libre
Fuck Canada and it's multicultural shithole
Quebec i'd rather be poor than having to live with shitskins

My thoughts exactly

They're black listing it out of the news. Heard nothing this morning about it on MSM. Nothing will happen. His gun was illegal.

*dust

WE NEEDED ANOTHER THREAD!
Trump is a pathetic Hyper-Boomer posting his impotent threats in ALL CAPZ.

I dunno Jow Forums has been wrong about Toronto a few times now.

This. Do it now

Oy veh!

Attached: damagecontrol.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>been on the news for the past month about how mayor is working with police chief to "reduce" guns in Toronto
>politically convenient happening
>???

really gets the noggin joggin

Literally happens everyday in Toronto.

Niggers shot each other up around Jane/Steeles daily.

No reporting or coverage under Kathleen Wynn but you bet your ass they will ramp up the scare tactics under Doug Ford

He means reduce niggers

While true, this happened in The Danforth, which is 90% young white families

Forced, culturally incompatible immigration.

As always.

We should ban murder. If we ban something there's no way people would do it

Is a Turk

Trudeau should release a "Just say no!" PSA.

I wish

Yeah, that’s how we stopped everyone from doing drugs, right? We just banned them and the problem went away, bans clearly work

He's a woman-scorned incel. It has nothing to do with his country of origin, religion, or cultural upbringing. Why don't we focus on drumpft and putin's bromance instead.

It was more north near Greektown and the shooter was a Muslim.

That said, Danforth Hall area is full of gays and hipsters. It’s hard to find truly “white” areas left in Toronto outside of Rosedale

The Toronto Kid

Attached: 1CF94A6D-A97D-4AA1-B0EA-CCF0B709BC9B.png (500x366, 269K)

But that driver was armenian

*torontonians

Truly a blessing

And it was on the day the Armenian Genocide happened. Lol the incel narrative is such obvious fake news it’s funny.

Highly underrated eh

Incel uprising steams ahead

Religion of peace strikes again.

when will we get ID shooter?>

Obligatory

Attached: toronto.png (1306x1238, 227K)

Witnesses said white male. We wont get a name for a couple days and everyone will think hes white by then. Then his name will be omar clyzgrb but itll be toi late because id you're lighter than midnight you're white.

+1
Like the parliament shooter before the budget bump and new laws for the Canadian security services. But hey lets just call they guy a crazy incel and make this tragic event into (((theyz))) benefit.

White? Check.
Male? Check.
Incel? Check.

It's all so tiresome.

Whites tend to not have green skin tone
White millennials with beards have bushy ironic beards, not trimmed
This guy was skinny as shit
Name hasn't been released

99% chance nonwhite

What will you do if he is in fact white?

I hope English isn't your first language, Nanavut.

That area has mosques on every other block, not to mention community housing and methadone clinics. Not far from the double homicide at McDonalds a few years back

>anywhere in toronto
>90% young or even white families
pick one (1)

Care to make a wager?

Reminder that this is the woman who took the video and then deleted her instagram...she was friends with man tv execs. (((Ariel))) Anise.

Attached: 18947444_443475279348523_2395640630660300800_n.jpg (367x458, 32K)

no ID yet = not white
if he were white, name released immediately, always

Light skinned poos and half-white/half-middle eastern passes for white, nowadays

fucking christ that schnozz is on another level of judaism

>gay tote bag
>faggoty thin beard
>shooting at greeks
>identity not released
Yeah he's """white""" alright. Every single time they hold off on releasing the identity - it's a shitskin. Remember how quickly the vancel killer became a posterboy for white boy angst? And he was Armenian or something too

1 btc

Yes.

>lightskin arab (turk?) shoots up greeks
>fucking wypipo
I love this country

Attached: 1467430345674.jpg (572x626, 155K)

Unfortunately I dont have bitcoins.

Start by posting photo ID and timestamp. I'll do the same after you

for the average mutt sure, not in reality though

>No name has been released but if his name was a white name like John or Mitch or Ralph we'd probably already know it

aka Coulter's law.

Almost all the Greeks in that area are Boomer aged. They each had 1 kid per family and are practically and endangered species. Go to a Greek restaurant and the kitchen will be full of poos.

didn't another thread say the police think the guys didn't realize they had acid?

british police on on a whole nother level of double think.

WOAH I ACCIDENTALLY DRAINED MY LEAD BATTERY INTO A CUP AND THREW IT IN A KIDS FACE OOPS

twitter.com/CoolKidMorris/status/1021256464088936449?s=20

Nigger blames the white man lmao.

I'm not finding the proper thread from last night with the other instagram pics....her quote was "always where I need to be" or something like that. r/metacanada thread has links to the ig verifying the name.

Please link me to that I need to share it

Double checked

Someone got arrested for throwing a biscuit here once. But if you're "asian" you get excuses

Found it

Attached: 1532322026882.png (640x960, 391K)

LOL stay mad, faggot

Sure, but that won't stop the narrative. Not a single victim will be named, nor will the shooter be. All they have to do is make sure he isn't a midnight African and they can get away with calling him white every time.

"deranged white incel attacks innocent minority families"

>toronto
>literally asia land since the 1990s
>amerikuas fault!111

The guy's dead, this happened hours ago. It's safe to say the guy's an arab as we don't have a better picture of him yet, right?

I like it when they constantly lie. That's how I got redpilled. I hope they keep it up.

>photo ID
nice try, a btc wallet address would suffice.

Lmao that nose. She could smell a Palestinian settlement from 20km away.

Attached: 1532325276785.jpg (814x111, 31K)

twitter.com/sdbcraig/status/1021244854729183232?s=19

I need to keep you from punking out. I promise I won't tell anyone you're on Jow Forums

Video link
White / lightskin?

"I've surrounded by so many shitskins I forgot what white people look like."

No Coulter's law doesn't work in Canada

I know namespace collision can be difficult to understand from the outside but sometimes it helps to realize that Hawaii is in Polynesia, not North America, yet all legal Hawaiian citizens are still American. Canada is in North America, in the Americas, but not America. Similarly, Costa Rica is in Centroamérica and Costa Ricans are Centroamérican, but Costa Ricans are not in "America" or "American".

To be fair, Toronto was a total mediocrity even before mass immigration. I know people who have lived in Toronto since the 50's and 60's, and even back then it was basically a quiet colonial backwater where everything was closed on Sundays.

You fat obese fuck. You absolute waste of empty calories. You shart stain in a walmart

You're the white shitskins, le libre. You're little angry manlets that everyone laughs at

imagine forgetting which bottle had the acid in it when throwing a liquid in someone's face
lol so forgetful