I'd be very VERY fucking careful about messing with Iran burgermutts...

I'd be very VERY fucking careful about messing with Iran burgermutts. They have a serious millitary that could potentially destroy yours in open combat and cause national embarassment if you try to invade them.

Active personnel: 523,000
14.1 billion USD (2016)
44 F-14s
30 MIG-29s
650 tanks (BMP-2)

lots of soviet era artillery too.

Attached: IRIA_soldiers_marching_in_formation.jpg (900x585, 266K)

The initial battle will go to the Americans. But the mountains in Central Iran will turn Afghanistan into a Swiss Park.

please please please let us fight a conventional war for once
I would sign right the fuck up
inb4 die for israel
I relish the fight between another nation-state

Why do I want war with Iran again?

650 tans

>bmp2

wat?

also the US could obliterate iran in a week if they commit full force

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

It will be just like Iraq but better because the Iranians are smarter and are tired of the status quo

>lots of soviet era artillery too

lmao, this is when I realized OP was being sarcastic.

Why would it have to be total war? Air power and blockade would force capitulation

Why don’t you signup now? It’s not like the mess in the middle east is going to resolve it self anytime soon.

It wouldn't be just Iran.
Russia would 100% be involved
Maybe China too

Why do Persians always end up getting BTFO by everyone in history?

Show your flag kike

>open warfare

Why would we agree to this when we can just carpet bomb you from out of reach until you surrender?

They could not obliterate a bunch of Goat fuckers in the middle of the dessert, are you fucking retarded, they would lose worse than in Vietnam.

>BMP-2

Attached: BMP-2_military_parade_rehearsal.jpg (1024x653, 167K)

Because OP meme flaggot is an Israeli shill that wants you to be the best Shabbos goy and die for iur greatest ally

Service now is just patrolling a desert and MAYBE shooting a few haji's. We need a war for the fun.

Attached: 1532197701326.png (423x423, 234K)

Jokes on you jigaboo. A "serious" military burns in nuclear fire just as easily as a joke military.

You say that, but they would both just secure their futures of oil from the country. If the US agreed to keep a steady flow going to them, they would back down in a heartbeat.

Persians do not exist, they were cucked out of existence long ago

both of these wars were fought with hands tied behind our back and we still killed more than we got killed

Well yeah, that's the point.
Force the iranians into the mountains, establish a puppet government to lead the wealthy part of the country(oil) and have the war rage on for years which will generate profits to the defense industry.

If you signup now, you should be able to join the war right after basic training.

So go forth and die for Israel.

>invade
I don’t think anyone is going to invade a radioactive hole in the ground

>tfw trump has 2 months left to use the 20 or so MOABs left in storage before their explosive filling is no longer safe.
try us faggotjews.

Like China, Russia or Iran could not blow you out of the face of the earth xD

Attached: a3c85614e66c42ed0c9be239d5935d24b8c1ffb827c480f489c83401fadd6539_1.jpg (535x820, 100K)

Why don't you join the local boxing club then?
They'll beat the gung-ho out of you in about 15 seconds and you'll be singing 'all we are saying is give peace a chance' in beautiful mezzosoprano.

We should nust admit israel runs the US and go to war in iran at this point

Attached: 1531725867769.jpg (533x720, 69K)

Attached: 1529093570010m.jpg (1024x780, 69K)

>44 F-14's
>30 MIG-29s

Gee user, that sounds pretty serious.

Attached: Willy_Wonka-250x191.png (250x191, 91K)

let's just nuke the entire middle east and be done with it

>Spain bringing up random countries because they know Iran is not enough

You’re like the little nerd in the schoolyard who hides behind the big boys but still thinks he can talk shit

Because your god emporer demands it!

Troops on the ground in Iran would be pants on head retarded. Bomb the nuclear sites, bomb the offensive strike complex, bomb regime leadership and prestige targets, then fuck off. A defanged Iran is of no further interest to the US. If the Iranians overthrow their theocracy, good. Their business, though.

>Active personnel: 523,000
>14.1 billion USD (2016)
>44 F-14s
>30 MIG-29s
>650 tanks (BMP-2)
>lots of soviet era artillery too.

Kek
>implyinf burgers are afraid of a small desert army

The Iraq war was over almost immediately after it began. What the US couldn't do was the follup occupation, not the war.
Also the US won every battle in vietnam and had cut the north vietnamese army down to a fraction. We only left due to shifts in domestic politics, because of retarded fucking boomers.

You mean that war where we killed more than 10X our losses? Okay, sure, let's do that again dipshit.

Pic related

Op retarded

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23-09-48-43.png (1440x2880, 310K)

>hides behind meme flag
your worthless ppl will perish if they fight us.

Well....
I can die for OPEC that doesn't want Iranian or Russian oil on the market.
I can die for the Banks, who got wonderfully wealthy from the Iraq war and want more easy money. Each 1 trillion of debt is more than 1 trillion in their pocket.
I can die for Israel, who's been the middle east bully so long they've made enemies.
I can die for the Military Industrial complex, that sell cheaply made shit at high cost to the military that doesn't work.
But it means my gasoline prices go up, my taxes go up, future generations are burdened with a debt they can't pay off, rich bastards bribe our government, Israel keeps fucking with us, and they all have money to buy our government.
Seems like maybe I don't want war with Iran.

Attached: USS Liberty attack.jpg (480x683, 64K)

Lulz, that a cute main gun! It's so wittle.

Usa is richest country in the world
Kys shitskin

It wouldn't be a handshake agreement, but letting them set up massive bases on the oil fields might actually work.

Uhh no he doesn’t. He’s tellin Iran to fuck off or we will wipe their entire nation off the face of the planet. Total destruction is not advocating for an invasion. We’d rather just blow you up from above while your scratching your asses like rats in the ground

BMP-2s aren't tanks.

Does he?
Trump is making the "Lead or Silver" offer like he did with North Korea.

I hope Iran destroys America and Israel

>What the US couldn't do was the follup occupation,

We COULD have done it just fine, but we invaded with FAR less troops than we should have (thanks Turkey, I still remember how you fucked us), disbanded the Iraqi army, and had the rules of engagement mall cops do. The power vacuum was tremendous.

Rumsfeld should be hanged for his totally incompetent handling of the occupation. I'm willing to believe it was intentional to ensure Iraq's disintegration.

>What the US couldn't do was the follup occupation
1st mistake: Telling Iraq they can stop Kuwait from slant drilling and giving the OK for war.
2nd Mistake: trying to occupy after the war. Just install a new dictator and leave.

Yes! Like a Swiss Park. The invaders will rape the indigenous faggots of Iran.

>I relish the fight between another nation-state
A new war for a new world order.
Stop living in the past.

>literally only big and stable and somewhat prospering country in the whole retarded region
>amerimutts just have to fuck it up because of their kike overlords
Stop it America. This is beyond fucking retarded, there is literally zero tangible reasons to even want war with Iran.

>What the US politicans and civilians couldn't do was the follup occupation

Fixed that for you. Soldiers on the ground did a fine job, its the politicians and civilians who could not handle a little bit of violence that fucked everything up famalam.

Attached: 1532351806757.png (900x900, 272K)

Because you're america, and you've spent the last 200 years in continuous war

Huh. My Airforce recruiter was lied to me.

>there is literally zero tangible reasons to even want war with Iran.
>Because we are a super power with the ability to destroy the entire world for shits and giggles
Seems to be a good reason to me.

Shit like this makes me hope the rabid feminist cunt gets majority votes upcoming so we can just end this whole charade.

>2018
>Being scared of f14s

Kek

It's amazing how fickle Americans are. Just attack their pride under a memeflag and they'll want war in Iran.

Hahah. Iraq had a million man army before we ruined their shit. Your threats mean nothing, shitskin. That said, I have no interest in war with Iran.

take out the Navy then the Airforce it basically all they need to do.

This guy knows

Lmao ancient by any standard. The only non American jet worth talking about is the super flanker, shit is awesome

>stable
>prosperous
>the Middle East

Pick two

Everyone hates Iran. Saudi Arabia will take them out for the USA.

youre a hotbed of jewery and nothing more.

>Air Force

*Breathes in*

>memeflag

>there is literally zero tangible reasons to even want war with Iran.

Nukes. Proliferation is unironically a problem, even from the perspective of an ethnonationalist.

Trump is a pathetic Hyper-Boomer posting his impotent threats in ALL CAPZ.

>we
Go kill ants with a magnifying glass, it's all you can do.

>*Breathes in*

*coughs out Iraqi dust*

*sweats profusely*

BOY YOU CHAIR FORCE FAGGOTS SURE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE

*shits on a sand dune*

It’s amazing how fickle the Brit’s are, just show them the rape gangs roaming their streets and they want to go to war with America.

Best answer. Morons ITT think our prior efforts to put boots on the ground and leave a stable environment in place for a successful conclusion of the operation apply to Iran. In Afghanistan and Iraq our people in charge were willing to invest treasure to accomplish this goal. When it comes to Iran NO ONE in the US is going to give AF.

>all you can do.
What have you done in the past 200 years other than make Pierogi and suck russian cock again?

Jesus christ, yankees truly are the most retarded and easily influenced people

Didn't your PM sell your country to China and legalize dog-fucking? Also, what's going on with his eyebrows? Shouldn't you be dead by now?

Yes, I noticed that. Oceans on two sides, and nothing but empty Canada and bandit Mexico on the other sides, and we're always at war over some stupid shit... like the Brits don't like that we're not using a Rothschild Bank, or the Rothschilds need us for WW 1 or 2, or some Rothschild puppet wants a war with someone, and chose Spain because fuck it's gotta be someone. Or vietnam because the commies over there needed killing but the commies over here needed to become "professors" at American universities like the commie terrorist buddy of Obama, Bill Ayres.
We've been killing the wrong peoples for a long time.

>What have you done in the past 200 years other than make Pierogi and suck russian cock again?

They gained independence TWICE!

I am IRANIAN MAN. YOU ARE AMERICAN BOY. WE WILL HAVE VICTORY. ALLAH WILLS IT. FUCK ISRAEL AND AMERIKKKA

>Jesus christ, yankees truly are the most retarded and easily influenced people

I agree because of your digits, my gypsy friend.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, airman
*Loads sabot*

Attached: ksmjIY3.jpg (1600x900, 818K)

Like every other army of a heterogeneous "state" the army is there for internal protection from the masses for the elite. Iran falls apart the moment the government loses grip.

Almost qll of Iran's oilfield areas are inhabited by Sunni's. Saudi's have been stirring shit up there for years.

Makes me sad how the stupid slope heads are so easily baited into supporting a war and start banging their dicks on the table.
God damn, no wonder the Jews think you're cattle. They moo, you fucking stampede.

>only non American jet

heh. last time I checked the chinese had taken American ideas, improved them by 10x (like asians always do) and had made a new subsupersonic hypersonic stealth fighter that is superior to your tech all day long.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>AMERIKKKA

For future LARP reference, Iranians hate niggers as much as anyone else. They wouldn't use KKK as an insult.

Shouldn’t you be busy begging for help in the comment section trumps instagram? Thousands of Iranians every post, begging like dogs. It’s fun to read and always occurs without fail.

>They gained independence TWICE!
Neat! What have they done with it other than make Pierogi and suck russian cock though

Who? Need a qrd

Why do you think the Iranians havent been attacked yet user? It's because they excel in a-symetrical warfare. They have based their entire defensive strategy around it. And don't forget about Hezbollah, those are some though cookies.

>stealth fighter
>external weapons

wew lad

>AMERIKKKA
thats a nigger thing, not a sand-nigger thing. An Iranian would have said Kuffir or Infidel, not Amerikkka.

Listen kid, God’s own country doesn’t bow to some sand people. In my 30 years on this Earth I’ve seen the US become the biggest badass in the ring, you want a shot at this heavyweight you got to earn your stripes. Iran is little league, we’re the majors.

-MMAFan1985

Attached: 2CD3B30B-1F65-421F-8CE9-753DD1A93B58.png (380x349, 90K)

Pretty much this. While I am no fan of US ZOG, the truth is the US military would destroy Iran in a few days. F14s and Mig 29s are ancient relics at this point while BMP-2s are basically tin cans. Hell, on paper, Iraq's military in 1991 looked better than Iran's and we all saw how that worked out.

Piss poor b8

The mudslimes are shitting bricks. Prepare for the holy cleansing fires of Christian retribution.

Attached: 1532098238087.png (904x401, 646K)

If we go to war with Iran I am going to war with the Jews and pedos here at home.