Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice...

Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favorite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the way he bent the knee to the murderous North Korean regime, and the internment of desperate unaccompanied children trying to find a better life in America were just some of the latest, and now his extremist anti-Iran tweets. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new errors will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective President, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he would make America great again, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past three years trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! There's going to be a big, blue beautiful wave this year, and we may as well grab our surfboards and hang ten into 2020. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep, but not before putting my MAGA hat into the garbage can.

Finally, peace.

Attached: ShareblueSampleCOPY07.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Thanks for the insight Shareblue

This is pasta. The kind that goes great with seasoning.

#metoo

What's the blue wave shit? An other suicide meme?

Thank you. $0.02 has been deposited into your Shareblue account.

Remember youre a fag OP and sage.

Attached: 1531921411711.jpg (464x637, 21K)

hes doomed us all, fuck you drumph!

Attached: fearmongering.jpg (955x594, 106K)

At last OP has made me see the light. First thing tomorrow I'm ordering a blue dildo and will be riding the wave all the way to the midterm ejaculations.

Did you think draining the swamp was going to be easy!?

Attached: MAGA_Smackdown.jpg (785x757, 78K)

fake and gay
sage

Oh look I found a pic of OP.

Attached: 1530813035381.png (494x635, 128K)

thanks netherlands

I've started seeing MAGA hats in DC.

Cucks on suicide watch.

Fuck off. Glow in the dark.

Trump is a pathetic Hyper-Boomer posting his impotent threats in ALL CAPZ.

>Welp
and that's how the shill bullshit starts. Sage

tl;dr

Hillary, you really have to cease this daily thread bullshit.

Ok Obamaleaf

Cool story, rabbi

Based boomer brother

Attached: 6C8E0F19-896D-4FC4-841D-62281782E6D8.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

Wait, didn’t i read this exact post like a week ago?

>obvious slide thread
Nice try, Jewish shill.

Attached: IMG_1304.jpg (368x467, 62K)

help guys i'm new to this forum
how do I downvote this bad post?!
thanks in advance :)

Wow, this pasta is pretty good.

Mmm fresh pasta