Does Jow Forums support God, guns, and coal?

Does Jow Forums support God, guns, and coal?

Attached: 52B8C08D-8C21-4C09-8A95-5E7CEFFFAF92.jpg (295x171, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coal's kinda gay desu, but guns and god are alright.

I support guns.
I suport coal.
(((GOD))) is another story.

Only West Virginia coal, not Mississippi coal.

No, yes, and yes.

I think she means something else by "coal"

To clarify... I don't support religion, but that doesn't mean I'm against people that do. I just don't care about it. Guns and coal are fucking awesome though.

> Caring about female celebrities

you know by coal she actually mans black dick right?

>coal

Lmao

Attached: Tomi Lahren 7.jpg (538x727, 45K)

Guns and nuclear tbqh with u senpai. God is a Jew on a stick last I checked.

YHWH, guns, coalburners
the american mantra

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 9K)

I bet that bitch likes coal

>no proof of existence
>fun
>inferior

Yes. That is why she supports abortion. She wants to ride nagger dick with no consequences.

Tomi’s boyfriend is a white Chad.

Attached: 9E66D7CF-BD89-4CF8-B9FB-86698CC6273A.jpg (634x811, 141K)

>coal burner prays about getting black dick on twitter
>calls herself religious

Fuck skydaddy and the dress wearing parasitic faggots raping children in his name.
Fuck the unions leeching on the societyt and making energy more expensive by forcing the governments to keep unprofitable mines running instead of allowing imports. Countries shouldn't focus on one, limited energy resource, and use as many as possible and use renewables on top of that.

Attached: IMG_7731.gif (220x220, 55K)

Biggest question. Does God support Guns and coal?

Sure but I know better than to put any trust in a jewish woman.

Attached: Female merchant.jpg (342x400, 23K)

jesus fuck you could watch a movie on her forehead

I don't know about "Chad". Looks like a soiboi to me.

With that receding hairline he's more like a white Brad

Attached: IMG_7720.png (968x733, 206K)

real?

Attached: tomi coal.jpg (839x1024, 69K)

white "chad" who gets to have sloppy seconds of some coalburner who's been ravaged by multiple niggers
fucking BASED

Only coal from coal mines

Why do dumbasses love coal? It fucking sucks ass. Why isn't anyone screeching "BAN CELL PHONES END THE WAR ON TELEGRAMS"
We don't need coal, nuclear is the future

Attached: 13648739i.jpg (381x397, 23K)

i bet she likes coal. all blondes do

pay the toll

That's illiterate conservatism.

Attached: Boomerman.png (500x559, 109K)

>coal
oil

She forgot to add popping that pussy in front of a horde of niggers

Probably not, but funny. She is big on burning coal afterall.

So funny watching conservatives cling to a time that's literally on its last leg. You do know in 15 years when all those "conservative" boomers are dead, old republican men won't be voted into office anymore.

kinda funny since Tomi burns coal

>God
Pilpul over the meaning of scrolls imported from the desert
>Guns
Sperging out over guns and having them banned
>Coal
Burning coal

Is there any hard evidence that blondes are more likely to mud shark? It does seem to be the case based on my own experiences.

Burn the coal...

god damn this bitch is ugly

Toll plaza ahead

I love that skinny although; it says I'm thin, but not because I'm balemic; because I'm wealthy enough to afford as much cocaine as my kike nose desires. And that's beautiful; if that doesn't make you support Israel you can just get the fuck out and move to Somalia you dog fucking Canadian. Ted Cruz 2020

Attached: IMG_7732.gif (452x750, 145K)

Encouraging whites to work in coal mines
Whatever kike bitch.
My god carried a hamer

No she’s not. Don’t be ridiculous.

Screw ((((((((((((((((((((GOD))))))))))))))))))))

Coal is inferior now compared to other energy sources so why support it? Plus iv'e never understood people who support it because 'it doesn't cause climate change' - even if it didn't it's still terrible for your lungs.

Coal is for coalburners.

>Still wanting to use coal
>Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 8.jpg (725x768, 100K)

I support her feet in my mouth

wind, solar and tidal don't work
nuclear is too expensive with fusion looming, why put billions into a project that will take decades to reach profit if it's going to be obsolete in less than 20 years?

>burning

>burning

Nah m8 I've got a bro who got mouth herpies like that; that's how ya get fuckin mouth herpies

Attached: IMG_7714.png (464x284, 191K)

no, but I see way more blonde, natural or dyed, women with blacks than whites with darker hair.
But people from dark countries also have a fetish for blonde. When I was a kid I was blonde and my parents took me to Portugal. Many locals there pointed at me or made comments because blonde hair was seen very interesting and beautiful there.

there are women who get a blakc men because they can't do better, women like in vid related often dark hair. But if a woman who could do better picks a black, it's often a blonde one. I have nothing to back that up tho

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw

Attached: 1530976932727.png (1019x790, 1.06M)

*snap*

Is that Bill Clinton?

hairline's receding but you sound just jelly

>dat lean away
that's racist

Well, she burns coal, but probably owns 0 guns.

In states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, and there in between you have entire towns built on coal mining. Great grandpa, grandpa, and dad all died from working in the coal mine. But they paid well enough, especially the life insurance, to send Johnny off to college and pay the mortgage.

Naturally, with all the problems of coal while your economy simultaneously relies on it, you can expect a cult following of sorts to develop. A 'local culture'. That your grandpa died to power this nation, shit like that. Kind of like niggers thinking cotton built this nation. I like how they used to attach bells to nigger slaves, like cats, as niggers were always trying to attack or steal.

Still, I have my respects for coal. It could move a heavy ass train. It still powers 30% of our grid today. However, after driving that new Ford Fusion, damn. I'm growing my efficiency leaves. Ford really made a turn around, there's now no reason to ever buy a Prius.

G.O.D
Gold, oils, drugs
it's the god of the kike

What do we do with women like that once we take power? What would William Pierce do?

To be fair, its probably a better experience than sex with Hillary.

>God
Whatever
>Guns
Yes
>Coal
Coal is a meme. LNG has completely replaced coal, and anyone who spouts this shit is either retarded or emptily politicking.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.20_[2018.07.22_12.12.08].png (1068x601, 941K)

coal sucks, natural gas all the way. I hope natural gas runs coal plants out of business by 2025.

I love this whole anti-Jew approach to God. The Jews LITERALLY killed Jesus because he came down and told them they aren't the chosen people anymore and he came to bring ALL of man to heaven. They used every Jew trick they're notorious for to bring him down and that wasn't enough to redpill you? I'm not comparing Trump to Christ in any capcacity other than to point out how they've been trying to Jew him just like they did to Christ. Their tactics never change throughout history and once I learned they did this exact same shit to Christ I started my journey as a Christian and don't regret it.

>Chad
cuckold has some weird spellings these days

she wears too much makeup and fucked trevor noah
she's automatically ugly

>what would William Pierce do?
What do you think he would do?
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

he would kvetch inanely

Attached: DHDPEJ2U0AAYlfS.jpg (1200x674, 64K)

Fivehead Lahren
No, yes, don't care as long as I pay money and lights turn on when I flip switches.

fuck that shit
mississippi all day son
pure true authentic

This

Christianity was literally the first large scale Jew psyop
>but Jews nowadays don't like it
Because it's an old thing that isn't as effective anymore. Jews are starting to not support communism too

Attached: image.jpg (790x587, 101K)

What's wrong with clean, sustainable energy?

Even if global warming is fake, what reason is there to oppose eco-friendly sources of energy? This is a boomer-tier position.

She likes black gods, she likes "guns" aka built black guys, and she's a coal burner. Tomi Lahren has been creampied by BBC.

"Conservative" cunts can't get their minds off coalburning and BBC

>tomi_lahren_with_black_boyfriend.webm

>chad
>taking tyrones left overs

Tomi could fully drain a dozen africanus criminalus breeding bulls in less than an hour.

Tomi Lahren is a stupid, coal burning whore. I feel sorry for her boyfriend and knowing how many miles of nigger dick she must have rode.

>Let (((ME))) tell you about your religion

Attached: 1492653727145(1).jpg (1293x1491, 229K)

I support guns. That's it.

>literally the first large scale Jew psyop
>according to (You)

>Jews don't like it nowadays
They never fucking liked it, having always oppressed Christians and hated them.

>tomi lahren on the bottom right except without the tits and with the mashed up face and dyed blonde hair

Nothing wrong with that, the issue is, at least for me, prioritizing the renewable but non-efficient sources over providing energy for all. Wind farms are nice and all but they produce very little and are extremely expensive. Solar is even worse. Meanwhile millions suffer of high energy prices because building efficient nuclear plants is not allowed.

>Does Jow Forums support God, guns, and coal?
Mmmmmmmmm!mm

t. kike homosexual

Didn't he dump her when he found out she was a coalburner.

Definitely coal. Burning that coal!

Attached: 1513681354998.jpg (719x1026, 100K)