Redpilling normies

What is inside the Vatican archives?

Attached: 2F12AF5A-E6E4-48A6-86FE-AC85CF1A6F57.jpg (402x539, 87K)

paper

Lies.

CP

I note from one J.H. Christ that reads: "Man I pranked you good, I hope some jackass doesn't turn my ramblings into some lame religion".

Don't know, but they should send some monks to photograph it all.

Demons

Priest boys

Fluoride water

Different kinds of texts and letters.

obscure treatises about rarely discussed bible-passages of unknown late medieval theologians. That's it.

What do they say?

Well one thing we do know for sure that’s in the archives is letters written and received by the popes throughout history.

Keep dreaming kid xD

ramblings of incoherent priests debating leavened vs unleavened bread.

Reptilians

mainly how those passages relate to the end-times, I would guess.

God/Father= Is the main controller, fears smart people
Holy Spirit= More like the cursed spirit
Jesus/Son= Palestinian Jew
Devil= False flag which scares people
Angels= Slaves
Demons= Outcasts

lots of documents and that's it

much more than that.
if i had been garibaldi during unification of italy, i would have forced, with any means, the vatican to open that...

Real pages of the Bible

Worthless bullshit. Much like the vatican itself.

Little known fact: Every Diocese has a secret archive. Some massive, like Vatican, others small, like unassuming closet. In the secret archives, there's usually a section that is "Sola Episcopa", Bishop only. Only the Bishop can peruse the archives or give permission to do so.

I've browsed a Diocesan secret archive. What you'll find is usually pretty dull: annulment records, Retirement forms (like, one was a religious sister asking to be released from her vows to spend the last few years of her life with her biological sister upstate), and the like. SOme notable exceptions are documents pertaining to internal investigations into child abuse, exorcism records, those types of things. But as for anything TOO secret or crazy? Yeah, they don't exist.

Also, scholars CAN have access to most of it, they just have to know what they're looking for. To peruse it would take an entire lifetime and it's not the most well ordered.

I did find the jawbone of a rather popular saint once, kinda just wrapped in unassuming brown paper and placed in a file cabinet.

Imagine the Jow Forums archives but in ancient times

Who created the human species.

>But as for anything TOO secret or crazy?
kek, do you think browsing some shitty local achieve give you the authority to say that with certainty?

Not everything crazy gets sent to Rome. Dioceses are kingdoms within themselves. Also, admittedly, no it doesn't. I still have contacts in Rome, seminarians get put on duty at times in the Archives, helping the archivists catalog or look for something. No one's found anything too crazy yet. But, honestly, the Church doesn't have THAT much to hide. But, hell, believe what you want.

all sorts of ancient greek literature that will btfo niggers out of europe

A lot of boring clerical documents, some interesting stuff like maybe letters sent to Popes from various world leaders throughout history.

The use of secret is somewhat misleading, the term private would be a more accurate term. They do allow researchers access if they have valid credentials. I think they are digitizing the catalogue as well.

Probably shit like spying reports on all nations that were a threat to the Papal States. There are probably some documents that tell the history from the losers side. Real life aint DaVincis Code

fpbp as always

>50 miles
Who wrote that stuff?