ITT: we wait for them to identify the Muslim terrorist

Politician and the media are still blathering on about gun control and mental health. Not one whisper of the word "terrorism". Not one hint of the shooter's identity. We all know what that means.

Attached: Danforth-Ave-Greektown-shooting3.jpg (1200x675, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/danforth-logan-shooting-1.4757409
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44919771
toronto.citynews.ca/2018/07/23/condolences-anger-solutions-online-reaction-danforth-mass-shooting/
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/07/23/shooter-on-the-danforth-was-firing-like-someone-in-a-video-game-witness-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the murdered victims was a 10 year old girl.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/danforth-logan-shooting-1.4757409

the thing around the chin/jaw area is a shadow, right?
right?

Bump
k-keep me posted

basedboy beard 100%

Check out my thread outlining evidence so far:

Hes shooting up the greek hood hes probably a fucking greek gangster

I can't recall, is Greektown the gay area? Was this a hate crime against gays?

Look at the BBC. Headline says "2 Women Killed". But the story gives their ages as 18 and 10. It's like their trying to hide the fact that 2 kids were killed.

yes, just a shadow that becomes suspiciously thin above the lips as commanded in the quran.

The police aren't releasing info because they only do that after they have raided his home(s) and notified his closest relatives and friends...

True. Though I suspect they've already done all that, this happened over 12 hours ago and they do know his identity. The fact that all the politicians are talking about is gun control and mental health issues makes it pretty obvious it's a Muslim. I could be wrong of course. But the odds are good.

Only faggots call it Greektown. It's the Danforth.

Citynews scouring twitter for retards crying about gun violence and gun control. "Online reaction to Danforth Mass Shooting". Not one mention of the possibility of terrorism. Fuck I know noone is in this thread, but I'm so fucking angry right now. The media propaganda is so blatant.

toronto.citynews.ca/2018/07/23/condolences-anger-solutions-online-reaction-danforth-mass-shooting/

14 hours and still no name

What's great is how city council takes the day off, as if it's some sort of fucking snow day

Press conference a few minutes ago said they were still waiting on judicial approval for a search.

hah, the looney leftist danforth MPP speaking on CP24 are saying shit like "carding wouldn't have stopped this because generally only people of color are carded, and this perpetrator is white"

and they're even going on about the SIU being involved, almost implying the police did wrong by shooting this muslim sack of shit.

and the mayor and police chief are using this as an opportunity to link it to a "gun problem." it's not a "gun problem."

everyone knows it's a muslim terrorist. the media is so politically correct, they won't say it. just last week there was threats of muslim terror.

What the fuck is taking so long ?

Simryn Fenby said her uncle was at Bowden St. and Danforth Ave. when the man he believed to be the shooter approached him.

“This guy was walking towards him and told him ‘I’m not going to shoot you’ and then told him to get out of his way,” Fenby said. “And then he fired at two people coming out of 7Numbers.”

Simryn is a name of sheik origin, according to google.

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/07/23/shooter-on-the-danforth-was-firing-like-someone-in-a-video-game-witness-says.html

>Mass shooting with illegal firearm
>We need stricter gun laws
FUCKING
CLOCKWORK

They're obviously hiding his name because it's Muslim.

>terrorism
thinking of ways to white wash Islam and calling it the religion of peace. it's hard work.

Fucking pathetic journalism

BBC BBC
We'll never forget yee
BBC BBC
One day you'll pay in a removal spree

Attached: ice boomer.png (280x295, 126K)

What agenda are you trying to push with your Muslim rhetoric?

Crimes are committed by people of every race and religion. However if I recall correctly, which race was it that started not one, but TWO world wars. And which race was it that actually used the nuke twice? Perhaps those people should watch what they've done before running off their mouths.

ah,shooter won't shoot one of his own.

sorry, Iqbal, but Muslim is not a race.

Welcome to Pol your here forever idiot, 2 things will happen know you will either become clinically depressed and live stream your suicide for us or you will become one of us.

God speed user.

Attached: 239.jpg (625x457, 53K)

>race and religion

Please try to read properly Deontay

I've been here for 5 years son

So, instead of identifying who is attacking us, politicians, media and the police have so far tried diverting our attention towards:
>carding
>white privilege
>gun control
>police brutality

fucking cunts
they all deserve to be slaughtered like dogs
AND THEY FEEL RIGHT AND SELF CONGRATULATORY WHEN THEY DO THIS

TIL Muslim is a race

Attached: 1529174829255.jpg (648x484, 53K)

Im so fucking dissapointed in this joke of a country.

How much you wanna bet the guy is white? Muslims in Toronto are peaceful and tolerant

Don't worry, OP, once he's identified, they will call him a "lone wolf," diverting our attention from the fact he's another Islamic coward, not part of a death cult.

Ew a mudslime

Attached: 0F3C8AE3-6752-4FD1-B95E-0C291BBB835D.jpg (1050x700, 120K)

IMPORTANT PSA
There is one big thing Muslims are doing that nobody seems to be resisting: naming shit "Medina" (or "Madina").
It's a clear territory mark and must be rooted out

takes a very high IQ to justify the action of the Religion of Peace ™

God fucking dammit, those are all arguments from years and years ago. Have these people been living under a rock?

>a tanned white Canadian

If it was a white guy police would have already released his social media, place of work, parents adress...

Attached: 1508773933911m.jpg (1024x642, 71K)

>TIL Muslim is a race
You forgot to include Mexicans. Mexican is a race too, you evil racist.

These lone wolves are both white and lone
And threw acid on a 3 year old
Fucking white people man

Attached: skynews-suspects-acid-attack_4368553.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Here's a jihadist mural from a corner a few blocks south east of the terrorist attack.

Attached: islamic-jihad-mural.jpg (328x255, 25K)

This has CIA written all over it

build a wall around it

Attached: A001165.jpg (382x512, 80K)

tanned white guys

i think what he's trying to say is, he was supposed to have been invited to Canada for a better life, not to commit a terrorist attack in the name the religion that represents the hell hole from which he came.

based assimilator
I feel bad for the welathy arabs and indians who come to the west to escape their hellholes, only to have our politicians them import them

Muslims generally attack people who are currently not expecting it, because theirs is a cowardly religion

Didn't the attacker commit suicide, that isn't the MO of a islamic terrorist. They usually go down shooting.

And that genetic greasy black white people hair

"expecting" a muslim attack is what the muslims want, to scare people from going out and enjoying western society.

He was in a gunfight with the police i guess, but they wont say if they killed him or he did it himself

What exactly is carding anyways? I'm assuming it has something to do with niggers? I'm in Newfoundland, we don't have any.

they refuse to identify the attacker because the last thing the police want to do is become involved in peacekeeping during a People's Crusade against Islam.

Literally the police asking for some kind of id.

Carding is where police ask anyone found in an oddball place at an oddball time for ID.
It's happened to me at least 3 times when I was young, and I'm white. People of color like to think it's something against them.

>enjoying western society.
because everyone is enjoying womens rights and SJW culture?

What none of you faggots talk about is that SJW Canadian policies effect immigrants negatively as well. Its much harder to keep families (from more patriarchal societies) together here. Usually the foreign women exploit the laws here to tear their families apart.

Stopping to ask people who look shady & are standing around in places at odd times / well known high density crime areas for ID & what they are doing
>dat b raycis

Attached: 1460564313117.jpg (634x439, 106K)

Over 15 hours, still no identity. When the mosque shooting happened in Quebec City, the shooter's name was released within 8 hours when they found out it was a white dude.

looks white to me tbqh

Was the Toronto shooter Muslim?

the looney politician was right in that carding wouldn't have prevented this, but he was wrong too, since carding isn't about asking everyone on the street for ID, especially in a crowded restaurant neighborhood. it's about identifying people hanging out in weird places at weird times, finding people with warrants.

obviously a radicalized fucking muslim incel

there's a reason why immigration between societies is vastly one-sided. it's because one side is better than the other. remember,
>the west is the best

Who cares about the culprit, was the 18 year old chick he killed hot?!

Hmmmm I wonder....

Attached: FE3B9F02-90C9-4D8E-9266-78D6A685F8A1.jpg (492x882, 140K)

it seemed like he targeted women over men

Attached: 1528405796289.png (487x768, 407K)

Remember the Quebec shooting? People were saying it was one of the muslims at the mosque but it turned out to be some white dude.

remember the boston bombing, pulse nightclub, bataclan, charlie hebdo, locked iphone shooters?
>let's not jump to conclusions people!

Yeah but why would they fear a social media frenzy?
If it was a confirmed white guy his identity would be released ASAP.
But because it’s likely a shitskin they are afraid of social media backlash.

because the police do not want to be peacekeepers in a People's Crusade Against Islam

user, they are spending this time scrubbing his accounts, deleting his entire identity and editing photographs of him whilst also creating an alternate backstory. That is why it is taking so long. You will know.

how do they know he was from toronto if they havent i.d him yet?

Middle class white teenage male obviously.

>because the police do not want to be peacekeepers in a People's Crusade Against Islam

because even if there truly is a Muslim Problem, the police want to sort that out themselves. would you really want to see an islamic genocide? no, you want to see them assimilate.

Attached: 1245368769787098697546.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

Haha pic related is entirely unsurprising. You can feel the heat and smoke of the cogs of her mind grinding against eachother in an attempt to rationalize it. After all, she isn't a Nazi right winger Islamophobe, is she?

you're right, the jews must pay

Proof any of them are Jews? First I have heard of that.

in b4 Lanza did not exist

umm, only one of those guys is part jewish.

wikipedia suggests that the guy in the lower right was Jewish. then again, anybody can edit that shit.

Bisonette is a common Jewish name in the area and the mosque funneled money to Hamas.
Why do you think it was ignored?

I want to see them shipped out. Fuck assimilating.

You're probably right. Nice living in a world where you get killed randomly, they know who did it but you aren't ALLOWED to know who did it or why until it meets PC sanitation requirements.

People should be pissed now for the people who are gonna get non answers in the future when someone they know gets killed. Media and government are worthless.

confirmed for sand nigger

Attached: 1511921894427.jpg (720x720, 174K)

>from
he's not from toronto. real torontonians don't do this stuff.

They have to scrub facebook, twitter, and youtube of everything from this guy. Coulter law is definitely in effect

>the man who has not been identified
>the white man
>from toronto
>29

>WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL THAN BANNING THEM COMPLETELY LIKE WE ALREADY DO!
Jews. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

>Bissonnette is a jewish name

Attached: eb6.jpg (604x453, 42K)

Shut up paki

Thought only 1 died?

The 8 year old girl died in hospital m8

You just know with no name released who and what did this !!!!

Attached: 111111.......................jpg (720x478, 46K)

If she is Canadian then she deserves death.

Why?