This is OUR book...

This is OUR book, these are OUR rules! You stupid conservatives do not get to use them against us! This is cultural appropriation and that is not ok!!! Stand the fuck down! These are real lives you're ruining they don't deserve to be silenced and fired!

Attached: rules.jpg (1408x1202, 346K)

Attached: 1521275603174.jpg (608x608, 59K)

>You do not get to use them against us
As you said those are your rules, if you break them we will call you out on it

Dude that's kike shit.

You ever wonder why spongebob uses the font it does?

fuck you nigger 1 post by this id if you read this we will ride the tiger and turn the poison into a cure your days are numbered, you are morally bankrupt and will be left politically without platform. its over for you ugly fuck.

YOUR book is just a low budget ripoff of The Art of War applied to the Protocols. Don't accuse us of stealing shit when you can't even form an original thought.

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

came here to post this

I know this is bait, but it's actually pretty interested how the hivemind of Jow Forums has instinctively used many of the rules for radicals.

Also this
>lol I'm an edgy jewish 60s hippie commie
>I'm going to rip off Mao, Sun Tzu and Clausewitz
>and pretend like I just invented it

Attached: 4D354F1100000578-5842145-image-a-24_1528944829462.jpg (634x691, 54K)

RfR is dumbed down de-abstracted version of art of war. So that hood nigger ''community organizers'' could get it too.

You can only defeat the jew by out-jewing the jew.

This thread just resparked me thinking about a "friend's" post on facebook bashing Trump. This faggot gets so worked up and hostile about Trump it's ridiculous. I don't give a shit if you like or dislike Trump, I'm just so sick of the double standard, hypocritical mindset of the far left. I hate that these fucking young people are such sheep that they believe everything the media tells them and take facebook posts as real proof of shit.

Hit post before I meant to.

Cont: and don't know how to form their own damn opinions (which may lead to disliking Trump which is fine).

kek has spoken

Nice bread

Oh shit nigger!

There is 1 post to your id

We acted in good faith for long enough I think.

This is war.

>1588
>15 words
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, niggerfaggot.
Kek shines upon us.

Attached: FD9DE00F-3DEA-4BAD-9D79-1BA2C9EB8E5A.jpg (1014x1024, 88K)

You weren't using it, so we thought it was up for grabs

>This is cultural appropriation

kek. High energy.