Ecuador Will Imminently Withdraw Asylum for Julian Assange and Hand Him Over to the U.K

It's over Anakin!

theintercept.com/2018/07/21/ecuador-will-imminently-withdraw-asylum-for-julian-assange-and-hand-him-over-to-the-uk-what-comes-next/

Attached: GettyImages-508571640.jpg (440x220, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Peter_Zenger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anakin
Antifa Jew detected

He can finally be brought to justice. Hurray!

Why now? Hasn't he been there for years? Is Trump gonna seize him and make him testify against deep state?

F

Attached: 1530134122629.jpg (320x369, 48K)

Hopefully he doesn't get Novichok' by MI5/6 before hand

>Is Trump gonna seize him and make him testify against deep state?
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

>What comes next
Probably a lot of hit pieces claiming "sources say."

nice! the guy who divulged criminal secrets of the states is finally getting justice for raping that girl.

sounds strange when you say it out loud, but im awfully tired

Assange sas his sources were telling him they have been trying to get pence to take over, and here we are pence meets moreno, moreno comes to London.

Since Pence’s visit, Moreno has dutifully ratcheted up tensions between Ecuador and Venezuela, denouncing Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro for expressing support for Correa and halting the return of Ecuador’s ambassador to Caracas.
The sharp US pressure on Ecuador found a grotesque expression this spring in Geneva at the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

Ecuador was the sponsor of a seemingly innocuous resolution promoting the health benefits of breastfeeding for children—with one study estimating that its universal adoption could prevent 800,000 child deaths a year—and calling for restrictions on false advertising promoting infant formula.

US delegates intervened aggressively against the resolution, motivated by the profit interests of the food industry and infant formula manufacturers seeking to capture markets particularly in the more oppressed countries, where lack of clean water renders these products deadly.

While profit interests drove the US intervention, its aggressiveness in response to Ecuador was extraordinary. According to the New York Times, which first reported the incident earlier this week, US officials threatened to impose trade sanctions against Ecuador, while the US ambassador in Quito said that Washington would cut off all military aid to the country unless it withdrew its support for the resolution.

The Moreno government swiftly bowed to the US threats, dropping its sponsorship of the measure, which ultimately passed only after the Russian government agreed to introduce it.

>Hopefully he doesn't get Novichok' by MI5/6 before hand
..God damnit, truly hope this is what those other cases has been about there. A warming up for this
>oy vey! Look what the russians did again!
>You monsters!
fug I can just picture it already

Attached: 4gran.png (634x396, 248K)

What country is left for him to go to, survive and live freely without fear of percussion/harassment/being farted on and being able to have an okay standard of living? Like Iran? Russia? no other country in middle/south america is trustworthy either?
I should clearly have been following up more on this equador shit. It all came to fast on me

the United Nations ruled that he was in arbitrary detention inside the Ecuadorian Embassy and that he should be released immediately and the UK government fought that appeal with the UN, and they lost.

it's a good indication of how the British government,
>he skipped bail so fuck knows if he'll escape
and particularly the US government, which as you know,
>has a few sealed indictments for Assange
the former CIA director, Mike Pompeo, who is now the secretary of state, made it very clear that he thinks that WikiLeaks is a non-state hostile foreign intelligence service and Jeff Sessions, the attorney general here, has made a priority to have him [Assange] arrested.

if he comes to the US and stands trial, he would be the first journalist since the colonial days when a man named John Singer was put in by the British governor-general over in New York.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Peter_Zenger

Attached: 52343554653.jpg (1017x619, 223K)

Fat German Guy is our last hope

Attached: kim-dotcom-extradition-hearing.jpg (965x579, 132K)

Yeah this “immediately” has been taking 6 months.

I will push your shit in.

Didn't he lose his hearing already though?

Didn't he publish doxs of our ICE agents?

Fuck him. His usefulness has been used up. Time to feed his ass to tyrone

Will he be sent to Sweden?

STORMS COMING ANNIE!

New government, new policies.

I hope Assange can successfully fight his way out of all the bullshit that about to happen to him.

How do we truly know that D.A.K. isn't true and he's already dead/black bagged? I mean bin Laden was dead from kidney failure for like 10 years before we "captured and killed" him conviently in time to get Obama reelected. Maybe this is a similar move.

More like he releases info on everyone and therefore when you do that everyone wants you dead. Russia does not want him due him releasing Intel on their recent tools, Iran would hate him because he would release info on them sent by Isreal. He's basically fucked.

You fucking cucks, he's the human incarnation of free speech.

all is lost then

Attached: 1529231396022.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

kinda want Trump to pardon, and offer asylum. just for the keks

Well hopefully Trump would pardon him since Sessions hasn't been doing him any favors yet, and he realizes Pompeo was an MIC plant

>Fat German Guy is our last hope
forks Bitcoin
sells all Bitcoin Cash right away
makes money from nothing
abandons Bitcoin Cash.
>our saviour...

Attached: CharlieSheenNoReally.png (382x316, 254K)

That was a false flag I'm betting, I doubt he retains control of WikiLeaks

Hahahahaha no

He's going to be a witness for Special Counsel Mueller.

>WikiLeaks
it's probably some 15 yo in Croatia managing WikiLeaks

Attached: styxenhexensyxen.png (492x661, 186K)

How long after his release will he "suicide"

You're all shills, not one actual human bean in here but me.
Since that's the case
ASSANGE IS DEAD, HE IS GONE AND WHOEVER THIS IS WILL BE A CIANIGGER ACTOR.
NO PROOF OF LIFE SINCE OCT 16 2016
YOU STUPID SHIT EATING NIGGER SHILLS

Attached: PGP encryption and decryption .png (1589x1656, 76K)

Didn't he publish the DNC emails?

Fuck him. His usefulness has been used up. Time to feed his ass to Tyrone.

true and also secondary reporting saying, "it is being reported"

nice try BernieBro, when are you going to figure out that you got screwed over?

you noticed anything about this pardon word?

like that it only applies to certain people? he needs a freaking miracle user.

God I hate the US

kek

Attached: 6745p79.jpg (160x148, 8K)

Trump has been extremely critical of the intelligence community and even backed off his old rhetoric pre-election about WikiLeaks, considering how much his aides/family pay attention to this place there is perhaps a chance that this may happen, especially considering he unearthed the fuckery going on in the DNC
Trump formerly being a Democrat might contribute to my theory

>1 low energy post by this id
Ya saw it here folks!

I hope he doesn't get into any accidents

cia niggers at it again.

Attached: 1532102066240.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

He’s dead Dave. They’re all dead.

_____
SSSSS
S_____
SSSSS
_____S
SSSSS to spit on grave

what if he's hailed in jerusalem as a divine messenger of the new mesiah, what a timeline

Reminder that Assange is a fucking war criminal. I hope he'll get prosecuted.

Attached: 1529708874975.png (839x257, 43K)

inb4 he's talking to mueller

lol, we can hope I guess?

>according to The New Yorker
fake news

What form will Ecuadors 30 pieces of silver take?

I hope he has some sort of ruse planned. When I see Assange in interviews, I think to myself how capable he looks at pulling off an elaborate ruse.

They quote the Pentagon you idiot.

>the jew yorker
he's no hero, but he's fucking the globalists, which is fine in my book

>killed Afghans who worked against Islamists
> fine in my book
Who is hiding behind the leaf flag?

im not totally convinced anything other than an accident awaits us desu. julian was an unclassified intelligence official, im sure I read that once. but left over the headline stuff like snowden.

Oh right, cause the Pentagon hasn't wanted him dead
The only thing we can do is pray he doesn't have an "accident"

It doesn't matter what they wanted according to some little retard, the most they can do is to collect evidence that would stand in a trial.

>implying he hasn't been dead for 2 years and that any new footage we see of him won't be fake video generated by highly advanced neural networks that are inaccessible and unknown to the public

>implying we've all haven't been dead for 2 years

That's how Adobe Morph Cut works. Stop spreading this gif. When normies note that it's simply Morph Cut at work, they incorrectly believe they've debunked the actual fact that all videos of Assange since October 2016 are fake and generated by neural networks, and then they never listen to you again.

Frankly, this seems like a good thing. In the embassy, he's been effectively silenced. Snubbed out. If he's out testifying in courts, and his face is being seen, and the news is talking about him, the public support would increase by several magnitudes.

The problem with Jules now is he's allowed people to forget him. Bring him out. Air out his sacrifices. If they ship him to the US, even better. US citizens love him, and unlike the Cucked UK, will be willing to show up in major numbers for him.

bump

Attached: EWTEW.jpg (434x341, 35K)

This has been debunked already. Watch the original video. You can even tell from the audio that there's a time cut.

Fuck the UK

can you please explain neural networks?

It's bullshit. Julian's been on the balcony at least twice since 2016 that I can think of, possibly three times IIRC.

Unless you think it was some GHSQ clown in a Julian mask, which you probably do.

>constant abuses about Julian coming out in the news
>"pls ignore, julian is dead, DAK DAK DAK"

hes been long dead, we havent seen him for ages

William Cosby, the royal governor of New York...

Attached: la-la-et-the-bill-cosby-show-wre0029867895-19690101.jpg (2048x1726, 406K)

If the White Wizard is martyred, he will only become more powerful.

Attached: ak.jpg (1536x864, 107K)

tfw no WikiLeaks loicence

it would be a painfully obvious failure

Test

I agree user. Its not like they've perfected creating body doubles since like 1940.

(((assponge)))

Attached: assonge.webm (748x498, 2.19M)

So I get the extradition to Sweden for the bogus rape charges. But how can Sweden extradite him to the US? He's not a US citizen and he wasn't in the US when he leaked the embassy cables, why are non-Americans outside the US required to keep US state secrets and subject to US laws??

wow Julian has been officially btfo

time to go to sleep goys

Attached: DidYouReadTheFinePrintQuestionMark.jpg (748x498, 98K)

>JEWISH PAYPAH'S HEEEEE
>GETCHA JEWISH PAYPAH'S HEEEE
>READ AWWLLL ABOW'T ET
>THIS JUWST EEN. OIM REELY DED YA SEEEE
>IM JUST A PSY-OWP YA SEEEE
>YOU'RE ALL DUMB YA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>JEWISH PAYPAH'S HEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: GETCHAPAYPAHHEEE.jpg (748x498, 45K)

It'll be a shame when he's shot trying to escape the embassy. Twelve times. In the head.

Attached: F.jpg (300x168, 6K)

kek, even my tensorflow models think this guy is jewish, it dreamed his jewish papers into ACTUAL FUCKING YIDDISH CHARACTERS WTF HAH

Attached: gan0x88.jpg (735x489, 150K)

>OY VEY DEES PAYPAHS THEY EATIN ME HAHA JOKE IM KIDDIN IM REALLY DEAD AND ALL MY RECENT VIDEOS ARE DEEPFAKES, TRUST ME IM AN EXPERT YEKYEKYEKYEKYEKYEK

Attached: HEEELPTHEPAYPAHSTHEYEATINME.jpg (735x489, 128K)

Kys.

Attached: 1520054877493.jpg (1168x777, 123K)

geeeeettcchhhaaa paaayypaaahhss heeeeeeeeeeeee
[help]

Attached: FOWKIMOUTTACONTROWL.jpg (735x489, 144K)

oOH GOD BUY DEES PAYPAHS OR ILL FOCKING DOYIE I DONT AVE' LONG GETCHA PAYPAHS QUICK

[please]

Attached: imFADINGFAST.jpg (735x489, 103K)

fuck (((judas assange)))

>179829705
>spaming the same shit for over 4 days
KYS.

fFACK ALL YA A'D DA DOO WAS BUY DEEZ FACKIN JEWISH PAYPAHS HEE NOW IM A FOCKIN GHOST FOR CRYIN OUT LOOWWD

[boo]

Attached: GETCHAPSADSDHAO.jpg (735x489, 95K)

anyone else just here lurking watching this retard post this shit lmao

F

She poisoned him using fake tacos made with onions from Taco Bell. He straight died from diahhrea

Attached: Assange.jpg (744x565, 74K)

Onions?
S
O
Y

fuck you, Hilary

reading liberals comments about the guy is really disheartening to say the least

OK GOYS I MAYD IT TO DA AFTAHLOIF IM HEEE TO SEELL YA PAYPAHS AND GRANT YA SALVATION 2 FA 1 HALF PRICE WONT LAST LONG GET THESE PAYPAHS THEY GOIN FAST UP HEEE ANGELS N SHIT YA KNOWWW?

[quick buy them]

Attached: GODBLESSDAPAYPAHS.jpg (735x489, 220K)

>meme flag
>totally debunked, dont worry guys just watch the original source video where it was doctored to make it look like a scene cut.
>so sleepy
Fuck off. Assange is dead, CGI made it known.

What companies? Who were the representatives of those entities? What regions have the issue with water? What NGOs were involved in support or protesting?

Specifics, not fake news.

Seriously though, why aren't there round the clock protests for Julian? If he was in the States, there would.