Brits will get 9 new F-35s this year

I hope Brits have enough ramps to launch them. On a serious note, why is the British military downsizing so much?

Attached: 62BF3C76-03B8-4272-B7E6-D95105826871.jpg (844x1182, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II#Operators
youtu.be/SCWcGezvdTU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTklfGY3fmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's expensive.

Getting tired of fighting wars for jews I guess.

>NINE
Woah. That's almost 10. Which is almost a dozen.
>ready for action
Being raped by pakis?

Because it's not necessary? don't get me wrong I'd love to have a larger Military but we don't have the money. And there's no reason to spend anymore, the age of large conventional warfare is over. It's better to have smaller well trained Military's to deal with insurgencies. And either way look at the Falklands war and in shit holes like Helmand in Afghanistan. Britain will pull through, as long as home is safe we will be fine.

Attached: b ggb.jpg (791x960, 339K)

>don't get me wrong I'd love to have a larger Military but we don't have the money.

Just like us, you had the money in the past. What happened? Where did all that money go?

Better hurry or UK won't have whites to pilot it.
Can you imagine a nigger piloting one of these?

You realize that everyone who bought f35s has to wait because the factory can't produce them quickly enough.

It's not like when there's a new weapon system suddenly 1000 appears out of nowhere.

>Suggesting that Britains get raped by pakis on mass
>Cologne

Attached: fafea.jpg (469x630, 38K)

Many will be piloted by women. Women can handle gs better which makes them good pilots.

They've spent the money on those fucking aircraft carriers, meanwhile the army have to buy their own boots

to muhammed and his 8 wives with 5 kids each

>179837296
0/10 bait, memefag

wow, two weenies

There are over 100 on order.

The RAF never had more than 9 frontline fighters historically. Post WW2 of course.

>Another Argentinian comes to bash the British Military
>Somehow skims over the fact that Argentinians got royally butt blasted in '82

Attached: byu.png (614x523, 713K)

>...why is the British military downsizing so much?

When you are being outbreed and taken over by foreign entities in your home country, you don't leave behind a formidable military or arms. For example, If North Dakota get to be diverse as california, I pray to got the nukes get deconstructed before the subhumans get control of them.

So because there were thousands of rapes in Cologne, there aren’t any in England? Explain.

I just read an article about an Indian guy receiving 12yrs in prison for raping a 15yr old in Austria. He had been released from pre-trial prison because he was not supposed to be a flight risk... a day after being released he flew to India. He still came back 2 months later under a new identity, but was found out. In front of the court he claimed he thought the charges had been dropped...

The 15yr old is severely damaged, can’t leave the house, her life destroyed forever.

140 in fact. They're phasing in these to replace the venerable old Tornadoes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II#Operators

I get where you are coming from, but don't compare some assgrabbers on a trainstation to the systematic whoring out of 1400 underage children in Rotherham alone.

Well I'm guessing they will use them to replace sea harriers. Typhoons will still be frontline strike group I presume.

>Immigration to the cities prevents expanding the Military that operates nearly entirely in the majority white countryside

Wallsharts, not even once.

Attached: nofap.jpg (681x330, 91K)

Imagine how fast you can start importing more refugees!

But conventional war is not really as important as it used to be. It's now more about intelligence and cyber warfare.
We're still top notch at that.

nice try pajeet

I was thinking the same. Why is the military considered so expensive these days? Maybe because the people aren't ready to suffer every day to finance?

Who would win the U.K. airforce/navy vs the Russian airforce/navy? Answer: The U.K.

That's how pathetic Russia has become. They pose no threat to anyone except darks. Once U.K. gets lightnings it will be a slaughter. They will unironcally be getting 100:1 kill ratios.

have you replaced your rotary phones yet

The Sea Harrier has been out of service since 2006, but yes, some of the F35s are going to be for the new carriers.

Priorities change, money is being funneled out left right and center.

A lot of software/microelectronics based projects going on though, with the rise of drones, droids, and cyberwarfare.

I don’t really think there’ll be much place for piloted fighter jets for much longer. Hell it won’t be long until any warfare will be possible without two nations simply sending in huge drone swarms to attack each other. Then we’ll have to stop, just like we did with nukes.

We’re better off trying to establish a more automated society, with more free time for everyone. Nerds will happily continue to work on AI and automation as it is their passion. Just need to take care of violent minorities and religious nut jobs.

Real original comeback Obama

Attached: flanders.jpg (600x628, 85K)

WE WUZ SUPERMANEUVERABLE AN STEALTHY N SHIEEEET

truth never changes

Our Trident subs use Windows 95. I wish I could still use it desu.

At the end of the day, you still need to circumvent opposing air defenses and drop a big fucking bomb on your enemies. Sometimes that's done through espionage, but it's hard to overestimate the psychological and military effectiveness of ghosting past a radar station and blowing the living hell out of some bastard

>Just like us,

Probably explains why you have to use fucking broomsticks in training like literal African tier military's

Attached: ifonlytheyknewhowbaditwas.png (657x615, 380K)

Haha, back in 2002 the newer generation of Howitzer tanks would use 2000.

Broomsticks are cheap and do the trick in training exercises. You don’t shoot with life ammo at each other, so why are broomsticks and “bang bang bang” shouting not enough?

Hilarious!

America thinks it's so tough, yet got BTFO by Assad.
Gave up in Afghanistan, gave up in Somalia.

Obesity rates stop you from finding new recruits or conscripts. Half of your people don't even like the government and would just rebel if a war broke out. All it would take is just a bit of propaganda to start a civil war.

Paper tiger much?

You're gonna those F-35s for bombing Caliphate bases in London during the British Civil War of 2050.

Attached: British concert guards UK mulsim threat.png (644x643, 598K)

Stop defending this, it's indefensible.

>Some ass grabers

At the time it happened I literally saw footage of Turks dragging down women into a metro and proceeding to assault and presumably then rape them. Not to mention there were near a thousand of these cases for an event that happend in one night.

Not to mention Cologne was known to the media and public and little was done, while the Rotherham cases were only known by the Police and social services, all whom were involved should be hung by the neck until death. Those from the government and the Pakis

Attached: speakamylanguage.png (430x395, 322K)

Because were playing the ultra long game.

She's dressed like a whore as well

When I was in the Bundeswehr, I also used to just make “bang bang bang” sounds during exercises. Why fire our blanks and then spend hours cleaning my rifle, if I can just pretend to fire and spend 0 hours to clean my rifle? My platoon leader gave a shit about anything except alcohol and beating his wife, so why should I have cared?

>You don’t shoot with life ammo at each other

No but we have blanks and that laser tag shit, saying bang bang doesn't really give you an accurate depiction to whether in real life you would have been killed, wounded, or if you were ok

youtu.be/SCWcGezvdTU

Attached: ununh.jpg (732x960, 57K)

Gotta rep that VTOL bruh

cool story bro

>Be American
>Oh boy I cant wait to go eat lunch after calculus
>Get shot

Attached: aag.png (507x400, 326K)

I live near cologne, saw the videos, violence and disgusting reaction from the government.
Those people were just running from the facts that they would be called Nazi when they would speak up. Typical modern clownworld antics.

But the way the rotherham perpetrators are protected just seems unreal. Even the parents getting jailed for trying to get the kids back.
The whole news cycle at the time wondered what the hell is going on there and why a combination of press, police and government is keeping it under wraps. And that was just from one place. Definitely somehting wrong there.
Did you see the video of the whistleblower policeman? If you watch it, you will vomit. This shit is absolutely unreal and requires an uprising to put down.
youtube.com/watch?v=pTklfGY3fmk

>saying bang bang doesn't really give you an accurate depiction to whether in real life you would have been killed, wounded, or if you were ok

A blank doesn’t do that either. What happened is in exercises that we marched around, then lied down for an hour, then we would hear some shooting from the flank and the officer said “we got two wounded” and he would pick two guys who we then had to carry.

Honestly, exercises are bullshit. You learn on the job in real combat, and that’s the only place you can learn anything. Saying “bang bang bang” in training exercises is good enough really.

> Why is their military downsizing?

They dont need a military. They've already lost.

Take a look at their streets.

Attached: FB_IMG_1486068542328.jpg (556x514, 17K)

WOW
NINE WHOLE JETS

>On a serious note, why is the British military downsizing so much?
Being a EU vassal state isn't cheap.

When i was there around 2002 we would use training ammunition. The G30 sometimes would jam together with the MPG, but it was okay.
It's important to give your troops and the world the knowledge that your supplies are in order.
It's not the army's doing that led to this.

Didn't worry too much about the cost, because we would later shell out palettes full of Artillery ammunition all the time, just so some other troops would have something to look at.
This was all a budget game i bet, use up all ammunition so the budget won't be cut next year.

One for each day of the week, one for the Queen and one goes straight to the Museum of Modern Arts.

>why is the British military downsizing so much?

We have been run by Faggots for 30 years or more

Plus the plan was do downsize it to a Corp size military to be absorbed into an EU military but the Brexit vote fucked that up for them so now we are in the state that we are in

Because the future of warfare is small autonomous drones and cyber attacks

Its the fucking US defense cartel bullies forcing everyone to buy their overpriced, obsolete shit

Attached: 1420042824658.png (500x453, 122K)

Im with you Kraut bro I agree. One day, in our life time. It will get better. To them if they loose it means nothing, if we loose it means everything.

I kind of doubt that.

It's practically impossible to defeat insurgents in countries like Afghanistan because they look like civilians and if you kill one 5 more will join. But you're probably to stupid to realise past puppet presidents didn't put us into those wars to win, but to drag them out for as long as possible and put puppet regimes in power.

>one huge military
Why?

I was in the Pioniere in 2000 in Ingolstadt. Nobody took anything seriously except a few Nordpreissen.

Jets don’t get mass produced at a fast rate you moron. There another 140 on order but it takes time to build new jets.

>krauts and bongs arguing who's more cucked
you guys used to be world superpowers. how the fuck did it come to this

>tfw you forget your country lost a war in Afghanistan too

Because one centralized Military command would be more effective than many smaller Military's?

>how the fuck did it come to this

Pic... related

Attached: 42C71A14-67F3-4267-A149-818803507243.jpg (1151x740, 429K)

You're country isn't the one producing these Jets, and only having 9 jets produced in months is really slow.

Wait.
Why did America give up on Afghanistan?
I live under a rock. Too much vidya.

Why is genocide illegal.
Fucking hell.
At least lobotomize these fags so they're too braindead to reproduce.

Yeah, hurry up with those things.

It's the pozz, it's everywhere. A metaphysical virus permeating culture, set on destroying all values.
No more Aesthetics, everything will be make believe.

Attached: 1518805631773.jpg (625x900, 74K)

Same reason the brits did in the 1800s

Its a pointless wasteland.

It's not rape if she gets a pack of crisps

>bragging about 1200mph
Nigga F-35 is a slow and clumsy single engine aircraft. How are these people trying to claim its biggest weakness as a strength

>I aint gay but a pack of McCoys is a pack of McCoys

lel

Attached: j[.jpg (746x888, 64K)

>On a serious note, why is the British military downsizing so much?

No need of a large airforce when the enemy is already within

Harrier was so badass to watch on tv during the Falklands War when I was a kid.

And you're saying it wasn't already a wasteland before?
Fucking hell.

I think it has more to do with your countries capability of affording these jets then it does with our production, because we already have 300 of these jets for our own country.

NOIGEL 2: INDEPENDENCE BOOGALOO

Attached: 1531778208048.jpg (1000x2968, 2.24M)

The past is the past. I used to respect you. You're just history, now your country is shameful bong.

Partly correct.
NEETS have only their waifus, but it is also seen there.

>why is the British military downsizing so much?
They dont want the weapons falling into the hands of a muslim army

>calculus
>in america
I didn't learn any calculus until I got to college.

too bad the brits dont have a liscense to secure the future of their own children free from a muslim sharia law infested shithole.

Because they with Russia now
Fuck drumpft

>Woah. That's almost 10. Which is almost a dozen.
Not so fast hans

Attached: luftwaffel.png (743x916, 585K)

>And there's no reason to spend anymore, the age of large conventional warfare is over. It's better to have smaller well trained Military's to deal with insurgencies.
It's like you copypastaed this from the British Army Manual circa 1913.

What the fuck are they doing?
Hard mode: no migrants

>What the fuck are they doing?
They have been reliant on you paying their bills burger, as long as you have soldiers in germany, why should they bother paying for an army?

Yes more debt debt debt

Attached: IMG_20180721_194054.jpg (1920x1206, 423K)