The reason Iceland is successful and has no crime is because America enslaved blacks in the 1700s and the British and...

>The reason Iceland is successful and has no crime is because America enslaved blacks in the 1700s and the British and French plundered resources from Africa in the 1890s

Do people actually believe this?

Attached: Reykjavik-iceland.jpg (1200x811, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmag.is/article/refugees-love-water-straight-tap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_overseas_colonies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long until Iceland gets BLACKED?

I mean.. I do?

Well yeah, everybody else took all the niggers before Iceland could get down there

Iceland was part of the Kingdom of Denmark and Denmark colonized the lands of Greenland which rightfully belonged to the local reindeer herders or whatever. So yes, all white people, you bigot.

>The reason Iceland is successful and has no crime is because it's not black.

No, they believe that many african countries would be the same if not for being colonised.
Still pretty dumb, but at least it makes a kind of sense how they could think that.

Does other countries also have a lot of 'black' immigrants from african countries not affected by slave trade, who somehow succesfully claim to be victims of slavery? Why is that okay? Why does people treat Africa as one country? Even niggers themselves. Isn't that inherently racist?

This guy is just an average Icelander!
The nigs are too scared to go there ,even if the Icelanders open the border.

Attached: thor.jpg (672x372, 38K)

It could be a slight factor.

Attached: 1522004337495.png (1023x653, 271K)

No it doesnt.

Already in full swing.

Attached: iceland 1438397784044.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Attached: iceland yes.jpg (640x427, 49K)

He's not. Your average Icelander has down syndrome because they are all inbred

The Chinese are doing this right now.
It’s a good formula for success.

like a quarter of them are already blacked. What was that slaves name who fled to Iceland and fucked prime white pussy?

Such race mixing has a larger impact on a culture and population as small as Iceland. We'll be able to see the end results quicker.

Sweet Cheese and Crackers!
That girls pants, so full of goodies they are bursting... A nice handfull of plump muffin...

I am so tired of seeing hundreds of charts like this; all with different statistics and all pointing to the same conclusion....and all merely coincidental.

>WordPress

Iceland is FUCKED. I was there last summer, and Reykjavik is full of niggers. The rural parts are still fine, but it's only a matter of time before they spread out.

I wonder what method they use in all of those homicides. Surely not guns right? No way all those Africans have access to guns.

Non-whites (And even non-nordics) have never and will never ever be able to live for an extended period of time in the Icelandic countryside.
The nature, climate and geography is extremely unforgiving, in addition to having an equally fucked night/day cycle as other nordics.

Imagine being some dirt negro in Africa and someone telling that one day you'll be fucking prime 10/10 blonde pussy and be living in a first world with everything you could ever dream. I hope the Multiverse is real because this reality sucks.

That's the whole point of ((((globalism)))).

Attached: 1532314785155.png (1306x1238, 227K)

you must be new as fuck

africans thrive in cold but you know not the ancient such as prohibited areas ofclassified russian regions filled to the brim of
extraterrestrial BLACKS!!

You must have misunderstood me, mutt.
Iceland's countryside and climate isn't like the rest of northern Europe's.
They won't last a year.

Canada's multicultural "mosaic" was always set to fail but it didn't stop Canadians from acting incredibly obnoxious about their moral superiority, next to the English they're the most anti-white far leftist people I've ever the misfortune of talking to.

Nordcucks carry some sort of cuck gene, that's the only explanation.

Attached: 1472989081589.jpg (480x365, 35K)

What kind of autism is this?

Fun fact: 80% of Iceland’s heating energy requirements comes from Geothermal energy.

I blame the American leftist kike media for inflating the egos of Cucknadians during the past 20 years, they weren't like this in the 80s.

Florida man here. I didn't think the niggers liked the cold, I guess they'll do anything for some white pussy and some gibbs though.

that explains the varangian guard. they went to get greeced up.

With all that geyser stuff going on there, that doesn't surprise me one bit. And 300.000 people doesn't amount to a lot of energy

How do you think the niglets will handle the climate?

Luckily your women and betas will pay for everything and give your new African friends vitamin D pills and ensure their free apartments always have heat.

icelandmag.is/article/refugees-love-water-straight-tap

to the trash genetic goes

Don’t lump me in with other cucked Britons, please. I’m a nationalist. Still love you oldest ally.

>a hosting platform has any bearing on content

every leftist believes this and every mudslime spreads this propoganda

Icelanders believe that fairies are real, so much so that they build houses for things that don’t even exist.

Attached: 6FB99E88-F797-4090-BF8E-1194C3C16C95.jpg (800x415, 119K)

haha, this shit is so accurate, I wish I could be american

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_overseas_colonies

Yes. Years of systemic oppression of Blacks in America led to an increase in negative cosmic energy (which can be relieved by Tantric Yoga and veganism).

Whether or not you want to acknowledge the amazing contributions of Africans to Iceland, doesn't mean you should ignore history in lieu of ignorance.

Iceland was built off the backs of Black slaves struggling in America and channeling that energy into you ungrateful Whites allowing you to build your precious all-White countries.

I've been here to this exact spot. I fucking love Reykjavik its so quiet and peaceful for a capital city. I would go back here every year if I could afford it.

France ruined its economy by building roads, schools, hospitals in Africa.

Jews did Afro American slave trade.

>cosmic energy
I farted some cosmic energy not too long ago.

BS!!!!! That was Norway! Denmark is social justice pure.

>Muh dindu
>De ebil whitey
>Gib gibs
The logic of niggers. I have no idea why EVEN IF our ancestors did some shit there we have to care for their nigger asses. We have guns, we have military, they can't claim, it's rule of the strongest,baby.
Why do people give up their own strong position for some dindus and accept them? Why do I have to pay even one single cent for some shitskins that only want gibs?