(((Them)))

This foreign (((country))) is the one (((who))) really does meddle with America's elections, and also controls the world.

Attached: 5b5639e244552.jpg (1200x800, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminati.wikia.com/wiki/Rothschild_Family
counter-currents.com/2011/06/are-you-an-ubermensch/
bdsmovement.net/get-involved/what-to-boycott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's useless to fight the Jews now, they're just going to make the rest of the world dogpile onto whatever country tries to kill them all off
Converting to Judaism in name and becoming an Israeli dual citizen is probably much better for the white race

Attached: kikes going to kike.png (565x604, 395K)

Attached: 5b561882c9a46.jpg (750x375, 47K)

tell me something new

Attached: 1528681168536.jpg (720x942, 97K)

Don't you mean Israel bribed/forced Trump to quit Iran nuclear deal?

Attached: 1532119852312.jpg (501x585, 157K)

illuminati.wikia.com/wiki/Rothschild_Family

>I think it's useless to fight the Jews now
>Converting to Judaism and becoming a dual citizen is better for the white race

Fighting it openly is better for the white race. If we die, at least we die with honor. No matter what, I am not going to let the Jews get the satisfaction of having me as their slave. Death is better.

You are either unbelievably blackpilled (I can talk about it if that's the case) or a shill. No matter which one it is, I don't want to see you spreading any more disheartening propaganda, user.

We need to stop whining and start talking about what we can do to redpill the masses. If enough wake up, it will be very hard for the kikes to win.

Attached: 1523943024906.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

Despite years of schooling, despite years of coming to Jow Forums, I'm somehow just learning of the Lavon Affair. tl;dr a false flag attack designed to keep troops in Egypt and continue fighting Israel's battles. Officially denied for half a century, it was finally acknowledged by way of the Israeli government honoring the spies who survived.

This has been your daily reminder that Israel is an enemy of the US.

Whites should escape to Mars.

Attached: veyyyy.jpg (710x869, 82K)

or we put the pedophiles on a rocket and send them there
earth is ours nigger

Honor will be wiped from the history books by Jewish writers, just like with the Germans.
It's better to survive genetically right now, this is a literal extinction event.

That's gonna be easier said than done, but that is a great idea. We can take a page from the Jew's book and have a colony there while also living on earth. That way they can't kill us off so easily.

Aside from obvious technical and engineering challenges, it's gonna be a hard sell to let us have a single whites-only colony there. But that's probably a century or two off, anyway. We need to secure our existence and legitimacy before then, or escaping will be a moot point, because there won't be any whites left. We've really got to win before that's possible, unless it becomes available as an option within this century.

Im not voting for this yiddish puppet again, Dupe me once shame on you, dupe me twice shame on me. Get fucked ZioConDon.

Attached: 1443633d52662cf0584b4492ee4f6f2f96142b953a5c45409a3ada1315e7e65d.gif (290x705, 226K)

You think they're gonna let us remain pure if we become their slaves? I don't think so. These people enjoy mixing with us to avail themselves of our superior genes, even though they call us dogs and find us disgusting. It's a paradoxical obsession.

We can still win hearts and minds of the general public by using good propaganda based on the truth. Most people are cowards, and are waiting for brave men to come and give them a movement to get behind. You can't fucking give up before you've even tried. What have you, specifically you, been doing to fight this, if anything? Trying to redpill your family and friends? Complaining and shilling for defeat on a Mongolian basketweaving forum? You have no right to complain until you've done everything in your power to stop them. Read this:
counter-currents.com/2011/06/are-you-an-ubermensch/

Start proposing an actionable solution for yourself and others on this board, or shut the fuck up.

With firends like this, who needs enemies?

Attached: saudje.png (1418x536, 145K)

Start by boycotting Israeli products.

Thank you very much for this tip. Do you, or anyone else for that matter have anymore evidence concerning their kikery? Specifically the events in pic related, and in regards to their foreign policy in general.

Attached: oopswediditagain.jpg (1455x1173, 316K)

Yes, but there is no way to remove a tumour is there without being called a antisemite

I'd rather just avoid it personally
t. rightwinger.

Okay, I found a list of some companies.

bdsmovement.net/get-involved/what-to-boycott

It's sad that so many of my fellow Americans fell for Trump, despite his 6 Million conncections.

I guess that's how this works though. The masses are designed to need Leaders and Saviors, so they're easy victims to hook nosed schemes.

Attached: Trump1509603213925.jpg (728x784, 117K)

Attached: 1530898701187.jpg (313x320, 27K)