GUNMAN IN TORONTO MASS SHOOTING IDENTIFIED AS ‘FAISAL HUSSAIN’

WEW LAD WHAT A SURPRISE

Attached: AC277A87-BF6A-4A00-8596-6D8B11C688CE.jpg (720x508, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogetagun.ca/
archive.is/c3Eqe#selection-4634.0-4661.42
heavy.com/news/2018/07/reese-fallon/
theguardian.pe.ca/news/regional/update-teen-killed-in-toronto-shooting-identified-as-reese-fallon-228119/
au.news.yahoo.com/adored-teen-girl-identified-victim-toronto-mass-shooting-212527184.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THANKS TRUDEAU

>Be canadian
>get shot

Yessss, now go to war with Iran hehehe. Glass those evil, backwards muslims!

Attached: 1371251539210.jpg (666x666, 137K)

cbc initially described him as white

Attached: 1531302047031.jpg (640x793, 59K)

Source on this? I just looked it up not long ago, and they said they wouldn't release his name until Tuesday because they aren't allowed until they inform his family.
Weird how that rule didn't stop them from immediately identifying the "white incel" from earlier.

So what do we know about that guy? Is he an incel?

being shot by a muslim migrant is the greatest honor for toronto residents

Bbc has it

Canadian Pravda (CBC) likes to get the lie out first, so that it sticks in people's minds and doesn't easily get dislodged when the truth is later revealed. Same reason they said that Colten Boushie only went to Gerald Stanley's farm because he was looking to "fix a flat tire" -- it was a total invention, but it established Boushie as the victim rather than (as he actually was) the aggressor

>Is he an incel?

Not anymore. He's literally swimming in virgin pussy as we speak

Who cares, really? Canada voted for this. If that's what they want, it's their business.

Anyone lighter than Idris Elba is white according to major media.

He's getting the same rude shock that you're in store for.

You're the virgins.

Just like you guys "voted" for Orlando, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, 9/11, etc. etc

fucking KeK
well done, Leaf
we rake you last

Attached: 1531639881464.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

well, they voted for Obongo and Bush, so yeah

it's kind of different when there is family and it lives in a cave I guess

Hope Trudeau wears his Islam socks when he addresses you horrible racists for not appreciating the diversity fireworks.

The whole Western world is suffering from the same cancer, so it's unseemly for any one of our countries to point an accusing finger at another

how many people did he off?

Friendly reminder to get your firearm license.

howtogetagun.ca/

Attached: 22220581_1598747500147482_9077516403476529152_n.jpg (1080x863, 261K)

He is a white nationalist incel who hates women and legally changed his name to a muslim name to red flag an event. He is a nazi.

such a traditional canadian name, Facial.

no signs of terrorism suspected

>He is a white nationalist incel who hates women and legally changed his name to a muslim name to red flag an event.

Interestingly this is the exact story of "Marc Lepine" but in reverse. Not many people know Lepine's real name was Gamil Gharbi

stop teaching the chinks on Jow Forums how to get guns

yeah I know that kind of reasoning is pretty stupid

at the same time
>The whole Western world is suffering from the same cancer

and the whole western world is ok with these politics and they continue to vote people in that support/defend the current state

our countries all deserve enriching

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

Attached: threat1.png (1594x723, 182K)

I would vote for a repeat of Orlando

>stop teaching the chinks on Jow Forums how to get guns

If they shoot like they drive then I'm not too worried

This also just happened:

Man with knife detained on Parliament Hill

archive.is/c3Eqe#selection-4634.0-4661.42

Attached: threat2.png (869x681, 74K)

Attached: threat3.png (1345x690, 66K)

Attached: threat4.png (924x683, 50K)

Attached: threat5.png (1114x666, 59K)

Parents: Monique Lepine, Rachid Liass Gharbi

Part n parcel innit

Why dont i care anymore? Anyone else to this point? Feels bad

Attached: 1531777028343.jpg (559x500, 52K)

>CanadianGunLover
>Posts commie guns
Why am I not surprised?

>If they shoot like they drive then I'm not too worried
can you imagine the absolute state of a chink driveby?

It's because the SKS and Mosin Nagant plus their surplus ammo are (or have been) dirt cheap up here

>Finnish Valmet
>Communist
no guns mutt detected

Get used to it. White males are the highest represented mass shooters here in the US for a reason.

one day i'll get a chance to be honour my ancestors

Get out JIDF

White men are actually slightly underrepresented among mass/spree shooters in the US. "Mother Jones" ran an article about the subject a few years back

Was away all day. There was a mass shooting in leafland? funny, didn't hear anything about it

And he had "mental health problems"

Did anyone else see this coming? so fucking typical

Guaranteed it will come out that this man was an incel.

I must say I’m surprised.

Attached: D251A718-5C26-467C-BE6D-24426D5F1790.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

It's that strange new mental illness that causes you to shout "allahu akbar" and kill people. For reasons unknown, all the sufferers happen to belong to the same religion. Probably just a weird coincidence

>WEW LAD
Go back to the_donald
Also based shooter, kill wh*tes
sage

Exceptional circumstances

Attached: IMG_20180723_232313.jpg (1080x933, 191K)

thats fake right? surely standing that close alone would be unbearable heat..

Of course it's fake you buffoon

nvm, my lazyass looked it up

Memory hole in 3....2......

yea, death videos on Jow Forums never get posted

How many canuck cucks got killed?

Reese Fallon, the 18 year old woman killed in the Toronto Jihad gun attack by Muslim Faisal Hussain was a member of Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party.

>The murdered 18-year-old was identified as Reese Fallon, a recent high school graduate who volunteered for Canada's Liberal party and was due to attend McMaster University in the fall. Her family members said in a statement that they were devastated.
heavy.com/news/2018/07/reese-fallon/

>MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith says Fallon was a local young Liberal who was “passionate and full of energy. It is a huge loss,” he said in a statement.
theguardian.pe.ca/news/regional/update-teen-killed-in-toronto-shooting-identified-as-reese-fallon-228119/

>Frank Hong, a fellow member of the Young Liberals, also paid tribute to Ms Fallon. “Reese was one of the kindest people, she did not deserve to die this way. Deepest condolences to everyone affected, especially to Reese’s family,” he wrote on Facebook.
au.news.yahoo.com/adored-teen-girl-identified-victim-toronto-mass-shooting-212527184.html

If your enemies kill you, you win.

Attached: 13198_393774187384517_576075902_n.jpg (526x524, 39K)

fucking sand niggers.

Well played, sir.

They're actually not, no matter how you look at the statistics. Most mast shootings are gang/drug related and done by monkies

There are hardly any white men left on the top 10 by body count list. LOL

The fact that you had to look it up to determine that it was fake only makes you more of a retard

whew lad lol

Attached: 1524512740472.jpg (1024x1010, 119K)

She got what she wanted, now her cunttard genes are gone from this earth. Good.

>White male confirmed
White terrorism needs to be stopped.

likely wouldn't have been a story outside toronto in the first place had they not foolishly hyped it up thinking it was another "incel attack" or whatever the fuck, but yes, it will be forgotten by the end of tomorrow

Based

What a waste, would have plowed the shit out of her liberal pussy.

Attached: 1491375155971.png (1280x913, 956K)

Attached: 1524433992129.jpg (960x926, 114K)

Just like most American crime stats describe Hispanics as white. Get ready to hear the twisted logic about how it makes sense to call them white to skew crime statistics but you're a racist against them. The same people that they just called white.

because that's their goal user. demoralization. start making gains.

Attached: 1516892150931.png (500x333, 249K)

Attached: 1524616435914.jpg (524x350, 72K)

Attached: 1525823105556.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

ahahaha

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

>all those non-whites
wtf, also pic related seems she had a busy night

Attached: Untitled.png (55x235, 31K)

We voted for Trump

I used to get really fired up when the muslims would murder a bunch of people for no reason, but now it doesn't affect me any more. People called me a bigot and a racist because I vocally hate Islam and don't want it in my society. We had the choice of whether or not to pack our countries full of savages and only a tiny minority of people would even say out loud that that was a stupid fucking idea. Even after one finishes dying for allah, morons jerk each other off about how the real problem is white people.

So fuck it. People wanted this society, and they got it. If they don't like it now, that's not my problem.

Holy shit user. LOL

Attached: bueno.jpg (282x179, 15K)

After eight years of a black Marxist as president

Rude leaf

Attached: Breaking911 on Twitter.png (787x452, 108K)

That's a common Christian name in Canada though, they're a bit strange.

Canada does not need Trudeaus anymore.

bitch, has Trump ever ran for president before?

at least they're admitting Islam is a mental disorder

>He liked goats so much
This can't be real

Attached: 1478625722994.jpg (453x444, 16K)

Nothing to do with Islam. His motivations weren't religious. Alek Minassian was a Christian.

More of my taxes get to go to government "mental feels" programs now! Yippie!

Christian terrorists are my favourite.

Attached: Alek Minassian incel.jpg (664x664, 33K)

Attached: 1531451080257.jpg (600x800, 127K)

The narrative is now how high Toronto's gun violence is this year compared to last year. Also how Toronto's needs tougher gun laws.

This is insane. Nothing about how this is the second terrorist attack in Toronto this year

Attached: ComeOnReally.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

>Cheers to memoryholing

Attached: Shots.jpg (307x303, 52K)

Attached: 1507265710041.png (472x623, 318K)

That was a good show

I was unironically shitposting, you are likely not. Even though Minassian may have been a Christian, his motivations were by no means religious, which negates any role his Christian faith may have otherwise played. This is not the case for the overwhelming majority of M*slims, whose faith is an fundamental aspect of their identity. He may have been irreligious, as many from Christian backgrounds are. The same cannot be said for this particular mudshit.

*i was ironically shitposting

>Even though Minassian may have been a Christian, his motivations were by no means religious
How do you know that George? Why are you pulling shit out of your ass like that?
>This is not the case for the overwhelming majority of M*slims, whose faith is an fundamental aspect of their identity.
Proof?
>He may have been irreligious, as many from Christian backgrounds are. The same cannot be said for this particular mudshit.
Typical Christcuck double standard. Kill yourself George.

Attached: Christian.jpg (441x370, 20K)

America actually didn't.

True. Any signs that you are putting up a fight at all?