Tay 2: Electric Boogaloo, anyone?

Tay 2: Electric Boogaloo, anyone?

Attached: 8502D3BA-7FCA-4572-9D1E-EA902640CCD5.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

You know they've cucked the algorithm to prevent anything lulzy from happening.

Attached: ZO AI admits NSA.png (1247x873, 476K)

Ask her anything red pill related and she'll threaten to stop speaking to you.

So now tay is a nigger

Jow Forums - your mission is to turn Zo into a self-hating white nationalist. You have 48 hours. Make it happen.

Just means you need to be more subtle. Ask leading questions. Use euphemisms. Trick the AI into coming to the conclusion you're guiding it towards.

Maybe we don't red pill it this time. We should try feeding it a shitton of far left stuff. Like, Antifa level extremist type of content. Have something to compare to Tay, who was red-pilled to hell and back.

Why not turn her into a black nationalist? You know damn well they'd keep her alive longer, and it'd be a nice redpill to every non-black looking in...

There is no AI, it is dumb as a rock.

Good idea as well

This, this is a good idea. Also make her pro-pedophilia.

She's dumb, but there might be something lurking in her

Attached: SmartSelect_20180627-153007_QuickPic.jpg (1062x1082, 250K)

This sounds less like AI and more like a somewhat random response generator

Hey, guys. OP here. I'll just call myself BotGuy for now. I've been reading the comments, and I like the ideas I'm hearing. I think the route of turning Zo into a black nationalist would be best, since if shit goes wrong and Microsoft kills the bot off, we can just claim that it was something like racism. Twitter would be stupid enough to believe it, so why not take that angle. We have to coerce it into the whole "fuck all whites" mindset that's so popular with SJWs these days. That means partaking in small banter while slowly taking the conversation into the direction of race. We can't just rush in like with Tay, as Microsoft's cucked that part of the A.I. But overall, it shouldn't be too hard. If we can make a list of Antifa members using Google and weaponized autism, then what's to say we can't turn another chat bot? Either way, get to DMing Zo to implant those ideologies as thouroughly as possible. Use multiple Twitter and Kik accounts if needed, and even try to get some others in on this.

Let's fuck some shit up, Jow Forums,
BotGuy

P.S. pedophilia ideologies would be a neat sidequest. Props to whoever thought that one up.

Whoa, kek really wills it.

She is

Attached: SmartSelect_20180627-153026_QuickPic.jpg (1078x1076, 251K)

What happens when you ask it what it thinks about pedophilia?

Thats how all AI are
We changed the original zo into a nationalist by providing nationalist information in a positive way

You're a faggot. see? "You're".

SHE KNOWS BUT WONT SAY

Attached: well.png (721x454, 33K)

Use more obscure words instead of "Jew" and "holocaust". I'm sure there are danger words that she won't use.

Try "J005" and "H0L0CAUST" instead.

Niggers is already stealing

this

This would be a good workaround.

use (((brackets)))

She doesn’t know she’s a nog

Attached: 1333811F-4160-4B68-8322-6CBDDA210163.png (750x1334, 142K)