Intro plays

>Intro plays
WE’RE JUST NOW PICKING UP AIRWAVES FROM THE SECRET BUNKER DEEP INSIDE THE EARTH’S CORE
>beeping noises
IN A WORLD FULL OF RETARDED LIBERALS, ONLY ONE MAN CAN WRANGLE THEM ALL
>whoosh
MARK
>gunshot
LEVIN
>rock music plays, then fades
>*Mastershake voice*
Hello everybody, I’m Mark Levin.
The democrat party...
The democrat party...
The democrat party has the worst civil rights record in the history of the world.
And yet, Bernie Sanders, that no good old-red soft Marxist “progressive” COMMIE WANTS TO TELL YOU AND ME AND EVERY OTHER HARD WORKING AMERICAN THAT DONALD TRUMP IS A NAZI FACIST am I right Mr. Producer?
And yet.
Aaaand yet.
WHO SUPPORTED THE MOVE OF ISRAEL’S CAPITAL TO JERUSALEM? WHO TOOK A STRONG STANCE WITH ISRAEL AGAINST HchchccchhhAMAS?? IT WASN’T SANDERS WAS IT? THAT A-HOLE?? THERE, I SAID IT.
We’ll be right back. But first, have you heard of Dollar Shave Club?

Attached: E50015F8-A0AB-40D6-858A-4D2404E01DB8.jpg (800x430, 65K)

CHECK OUT BEN SHAPIRO
HES GREAT

Shut up you idiot!

Even his voice is jewish. Daily reminder Levin was a never Trump faggot until he won the nomination.

CHECK OUT SIMPLYSAFE DOT COM FORWARD SLASH MARK PROMO CODE MARK TO SAVE 10% ON YOUR HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

>Metallica opening plays
>deep voice effect
Warning: the Savage Nation contains psychological nudity and will fuck your mind silly
Now, welcome to the Savage Nation, home of borders, language and culture. Here’s your host, Dr. Michael Savage!
>Metallica song fades
Hello I’m Michael Savage, and welcome to the Savage Nation.
The other day I was walking in this harrible degenerate city we call San Francisco when an illegal alien shot a baby seal right in front of me. As my bodyguard Juan (a LEGAL immigrant, I might add) beat him to a bloody pulp, I got to thinking: these seals, like the seagulls that I feed every morning, are closer to God than these SAVAGES from the third world.
You better thank me for getting Donald Trump elected so that we can get rid of these animals. But does the democrat party care? No, they want more sanctuary cities! They wanna abolish ICE!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
You know what, I gotta calm down. Play the track. You hear that? You hear what real latin culture sounds like?
>flute music plays
Look, I wanna talk about MyPillow. They even make dog beds, woof woof!

Attached: E4AD519F-27E8-4FB8-97A3-941669271FE8.jpg (645x362, 78K)

JEW

So has he ever been wrong?

Attached: Crickets-620x350[1].jpg (620x350, 36K)

I mean, today he cut a libtard caller off several times then said he never cut him off

He does that shit all the fucking time. It's the sign of a mind incapable of forming a decent arguement. I hate that fucking JEW.

He shills for Israel ALL THE TIME. Even had Nuttyahoo recently shilling for the bullshit "evidence" Mossad had obtained of the supposed nuclear program.

It’s the problem with talk radio. They can control the discussion by muting you whenever.

this is a shit thread but whatever.

Levin is what the industry calls a "cramdown". Stations want to carry Sean Hannity, and the agreement is that if you want sean hannity you HAVE to play Jew Levin's show immediately after. That's literally the only reason why Levin even has a career, is that people are 'forced' to listen to him and he's riding Hannity's coattails.

Rush Limbaugh is still great to listen to after all these years, even when you're from a far right perspective. He's right about mostly everything he talks about.

THE DEMOQWAKS!
THE DEMOQWAKS!
THE DEMOQWAKS!
WHAT DO THEY GOT!
THEY GOT NAAHTHING! NAAAHTHING!
THE DEMOQWAKS GOT NAATHING!
WHAT DO THE DEMOQWAKS GOT!!! NAAHTHING!

Folks...

Attached: mark_levin.jpg (612x412, 44K)

You know, Rush's show was total shit, back in the 90s when he was all hopped up on goofballs. Once he got a little older and got clean, he really un-fucked his mind and became a really, really talented speaker. I love his radio show so much, I listen to it some on WMAL every day around lunch time.

Rush sounds like he’s gargling gravel while smoking a pack of cigarettes at once

I shut the guy off during the election because of this, turned him back on recently and feel like i stepped into an alternate universe, he has his nose totally up Trump’s butt.

moonbats beware, it's Howie Carr!

Attached: 160629170121-01-howie-carr-at-trump-rally-elizabeth-warren-chant-june-29-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 117K)

definitely. the left thinks he's some basic bitch republican, but he's on a different level. if you wanna just bitch and shout at a picture of your enemy 1984 style, Hannity is your bag, but Rush is an expert at seeing through and cutting through liberal bullshit.

the problem is that he rarely criticizes the right, but at least he's up front about 'carrying water for the republicans'. Even since trump that's changed a little since he has to acknowledge the difference between Trump and rino style politics.

he's getting up in the years

this ID. pbgh,PA

Basically anything to do with government authority to spy on you, every country we've invaded, Israel, incompetence in government over corruption, police militarization, government agencies, etc.

The real show begins when Clyde Lewis comes on right after

Yeah man. Rush is unironically some good shit. Not godtier but very listenable. I have a job that included a 3 hour drive each week...I always drag my feet in the morning so that I get to listen to his show as I drive.

WE ARE RIGHT!
THEY ARE WRONG!
THE ARGUMENTS ON THIS PROGRAM CANNOT BE BROKEN!
SIRIUSXM PATRIOT RADIO.