Are we in the end times?

Attached: video_youtube_6qri4LGYYbg.jpg (728x410, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EVzM9Be
youtube.com/watch?v=gZC-n3_6NKI
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Golden/sgdb-chap_04.htm
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/k8wkt
youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this

Yes.

Attached: 7s.png (2511x902, 187K)

Attached: 1517271949429.png (1306x404, 77K)

Attached: 1525603875414.jpg (774x1031, 308K)

The get is going to be significant... the milestone of a new age.
Cap this.

obviously

The more I see, the more I think it's a possibility.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 14K)

Yes.

imgur.com/a/EVzM9Be

i hope so. lord, in your name i pray that these anons may one day stand in your presence

Attached: 1531676065959.gif (664x714, 688K)

Yes, it starts by 2020

Yes, currently revving up the degeneracy and waiting for the first blow to be struck.
Damascus gets nuked and trump gets killed will the first end happening.

Yes we are

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-24-05-12-45.png (720x1280, 65K)

yes

nope. isaac newton spent decades on this. he said not before 2060 and not after 2300. from what i can see it will be sooner rather than later

PUT ME IN THE SKREEN KAP

We've been in the Kali Yuga for some time now.

POSTING IN EPIC BREAD

Attached: 1524502403429.jpg (960x1174, 1.22M)

wtf did isucc newton know? he believed in alchemy ffs

We're in the beginning times. It's a new age. Gotta make way for the homosuperior.

It's been the end times since the first world war. The collapse will come soon.

Attached: 1532186027932.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Kek is here

Yep. The right has gone completely insane and the only mainstream resistance for the moment are rightwing democrats who have absolutely no intention of resisting in any way except with calls for "civility", which doesn't make hard rightists hate them any less. We're essentially a one-party nation at the moment. That = civil war.

Get ass cancer.

thats what they called chemistry before it was a developed science. the knowledge just wasnt there so the only explanation for how it worked was "ooga booga black magic"

I really hope so

He's one of the smartest human being to ever live you knuckle dragging animal

the first half of revelations already happened to the kikes because they rejected jesus. he gave em 40 years to repent. the didnt and the based romans sieged jerusalem, holocausted them and jesus gave them and all people their birthright to salvation through the romans and all europeans as we conquered the globe through manifest destiny

Peak degeneration

Welfare in this shithole is higher than minimum wage and gets you a better lifestyle than eastern europeans

explain the 2060 date
wh*Te fool... classical mechanics was known by the egyptians

He can't cleanse this world fast enough. Maybe Trump is Kalki's Avatar, but I doubt it.

its a timeframe not a date nobody knows the day nor the hour

no user simply the begining of a new chapter

>The modern world will not be punished, it is the punishment

Attached: Nicolas Davila.png (500x443, 126K)

no doubt, only jesus know what's goin' on in this joint at this point, if you have a question don't hesitate nigga ask em!
also prepare, this shit is crowded.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZC-n3_6NKI

He is.

There are people out there who unironically fap to ponies, so yes

Attached: my little penis.jpg (736x671, 40K)

Wrong. That was Newton. Also..

>calculus
>optics

Yes, with no irony. Israel returns after being gone for 2000 years. The great apostasy is in full swing. Degeneracy has hits heights that didn’t exist since Sodom.

One interesting thing I read has America being nuked by the rest of the world - the whore of Babylon who sits in many waters. That opens the gate for the man of sin to rise and consolidate his power. Only those with the mark will be able to buy or sell. That verse never made sense in the past as money was private and anonymous and you could barter. No one could stop you. Could never of happened unless all money is digital.

Who knows when but all the pieces are in place.

>he said not before 2060
Fuck, 40- 50 more years at he earliest? I'll be too old and useless by then.
How am I supposed to contribute to the crusade?

You got any proof? genuinely asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

Attached: 1506247015225.jpg (1674x2582, 1.46M)

hell give you a new body. whats even cooler is the fact that hell rule with an iron rod for a millennium to keep sin from occurring and he will probably need some sort of morality police. you will literally be able to join the SS/right wing death squad and hunt sodomites

No.

/thread

Technically, no.

YES

We're always in the end times

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

>Germany's bad because it controls Europe!
>Germany's weak because it has a strong welfare state!
You literally can't please rightists.

We've been in the end times before we were born.
Like a frog in water being brought to a boil we become accustomed to hell.

>When pol started acting like moralfags and supporting a kike president.

Yup, end is for sure near.

Feels like it. It’s fucking degenerate and slimey outside these days.

NOT EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD IS BECAUSE OF TRUMP YOU MAPLE NIGGER!!!!!

>that 30 year old boomer still supports a kike lover and still calls others kikes.

Attached: 1530779816389.jpg (1976x1576, 622K)

Everything this. Anyone who has actually read all the prophecies and thought outside the denomination can see it's all here. Every minute detail is ready for the official end to begin.

Attached: enddimez.png (1058x595, 222K)

Presidents are obviously selected but I’m just not going to blame Trump for everything because that makes people look crazy.

Fuck I wish

You ever visit a store and think, this place should have closed years ago

Or see a TV series and think it's been shit for 5 seasons, how is it still on

Or seen some decrepit old man and think he should just be at peace

World is like that bro

I'm probably gonna commit suicide in the next day or two.

Maybe tonight if I can't sleep

Isaac Newton

In an unpublished manuscript, Newton made a reference to the year 2060, which in 2004 was falsely reported by mainstream media as a date for the end of the world. Newton was actually predicting a date before which the world would definitely not end, in order to calm people's fears about the apocalypse.

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Starting to think so

Attached: 3CB4FA2F-2F31-4E8E-B1CF-CDEEC34F16F4.jpg (602x1024, 107K)

Last one is God is real and must be destroyed.

Deus delenda est

do it faggot. be sure to livestream it

yes

Attached: 1514979939237.png (1243x485, 101K)

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

For Trump yes

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

Riots in Pakistan, 2013
Riots in Pakistan, 2013
India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%

Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

“It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia law,” he states.

Dr. Hammond is also concerned by demographic trends. “Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population,” he observes. “But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.”

How did the bible got so many things right? This scenary was not so easy to predict unlike what fedoras might say

This

Isaac newton also did not believe in the devil

Kill them all

based muslims

he also did not believe in the trinity or souls

Hindu Kali Yuga predictes the same things millennia prior to the new testament

Yes send me all your crypto (preferably in stellar) I'm going to need it after all the Christians float in to the sky and I'm left with jews

Newton arguably "created" calculus

Thanks for posting that, I was there during all those posts, but fell off into the /b degeneracy.

There is no doubt we are in the Kali Yuga of the Kali yuga

Yes and no,Raptue before Great Tribulation.

If your are not 100% saved you will miss the Rapture and have to deal with 7 years of the most fucked up shit you could ever imagine

jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Golden/sgdb-chap_04.htm

Most simple explainations you can get about salvation:
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

What don't you understand about no one shall know the day or hour?
Do you even religion m8?

There is no prophecy.
There will be no warnings.
It will happen.

>people take revelations seriously when it was written by a man in exile taking psychedelic mushroom tea daily

youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98