Why haven’t you read Julius Evola’s greatest work yet, Jow Forums?

Why haven’t you read Julius Evola’s greatest work yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5E83ECDF-A146-43EC-B978-B920369236F8.jpg (316x475, 59K)

cause im working on political ponerology, and just finished man and technics. and want to also read sex and culture.
im busy alright.

i want to marry a woman and be traditional but im socially retarded and will probably lose my virginity to a prostitute in desperation when i reach 40

Why is it that uneducated artists are always the most spiteful faggots and unwilling to leave others alone?

It’s his best work that culminates all his commentaries onto the political realm and is basically the antithesis to Machiavelli’s The Prince.

also forgot to mention revolt against civilization. which so far seems flawed in the assertion that its only or at least mostly genetic in terms of civilization building among races. this I would say is flawed because the somewhat deterministic model he denies is more accurate in describing the decline of civilizations. 1000 years is simply not enough time for signifigant biological changes to take place. the bulk of the change would be taking place in the middle this would be 500 years for easy living to begin to effect the biology. 250 to achieve easy living and 250 of decline from its biological effects on man.
however so far political ponerology and its general idea of a pathocracy does explain some of what the biological approach misses, or fails to sufficiently explain. while also proving its assertion of a biological approach to civilizational decline.

ill try to get around to it. but i still have about 8 hours and 45 mins left if I listen to political ponerology by audiobook.

Revolt Against The Modern World is more like a chronicle of ancient rituals and beliefs and it loses its overall coherent commentary about the soul. It’s also quite repetitive, but is enjoyable to read for the vast examples of ancient rites.

Men Among The Ruins is his most coherent book and is the greatest political commentary of our modern world and greatly applies to how we’re living now.

God you Audiobookers need to read you’re not absorbing anything.

I would say im not missing out on anything I wouldnt miss by reading something dense only one time around. just turn the volume up and put most of your attention the audio book. digest it best you can and a while later couple of books later go back to it you'll always miss something whether reading or audiobook.

107 in Central Texas today, whew

This is normal by the way. It's the hottest time of the year and it's cooling off this week. So fuck off weather brainlet

Reading engages your frontal lobe and neocortex way more than hearing sounds. That’s just the way the brain works. You don’t develop your language and cognition as well if you just listen to ideas. Reading is an entirely different and superior experience.

wow i'm an idiot, i posted in the wrong thread

Because Evola is a knock-off Rene Guenon, and Guenon is a waste of my time.

sex and culture is dry reading as fuck. The middle ground seems to be between Unwin (too, too, way too academic) and F Roger Devlin (haphazardly runs face first into every radical feminist gotcha trap there is), is E Michael Jones' Libido Dominandi.

Who’s the weather brainlet now?

i'm mainly concerned overall with understanding the human society and a sort of historical cyclical development. I find spengler, pareto, unabomber all these sort of people who were able to hit the nail on the head all deal in their ideas of human society in what most people nowdays would consider a non conventional view. but what I find most interesting is how in their "zooming" in and out from say psycology to technology or what have you. they begin to agree with each other on certain points. and so I'm begining to find this picture of man and his relation to himself his relation to others and to the world around him. that unfolds throughout history and obviously today in our own unfolding situations.

Who has time to read books when we're in the midst of a Quickening?

Attached: Art Bell.jpg (650x333, 38K)

i'm busy reading ancient history right now gimme some time

so the things i'm particularly interested in finding is
1. who makes outrageous claims that come true later on with enough time between, that they would have no way of knowing it would unfold as they thought.
2. what was their reasoning for their predictions.
3. if possible form a cohesive all encompassing theory to model human development, in thought, and actions.
4. if possible turn the tide of our situation, if needed archive the theory its texts and its predicted consequences for future man.
5. if not 4 then avoid whatever societal problems may crop up in the future or makes shitloads of money.

Art is my spirit animal

6. Stop asking stupid questions.

can I eat your shitXXDXD

cuz i'm a lazy pleb fuck, true story. I'll do it, some day.

That’s still not an excuse. You should read everything from the great esoteric minds.

why does castro's son let his wife decide his policy for him? whats she gonna do for canada next?

Attached: 1483230798033.png (1400x900, 814K)

this guy is overrated as fuck

You’re overrated as fuck

Because he’s a matriarch puppet.

Same

After I read Evola I finally realized what all my favorite anime and nip video games are actually about and came to now that grail rests safely in the heart of the Samurai. Never let evil take root.

yesterday you said tomorrow
JUST DO IT
nothing is impossible

who the fuck are you?

Attached: E44F1F3F-0A60-4E03-9D6A-8DD1085BAE5A.png (811x1254, 708K)

Read like half of ride the tiger, the esoteric 'magic' and spiritualist stuff can be pretty off putting

the kekeler.

You need to go deeper. Once it clicks you will see the meaning behind esotericism. That said Ride the Tiger is very much like a rant and a critique of
Nietzsche. It’s aimed more towards the spirit so it seems very vague and repetitive at times (like Revolt...).

Men Among the Ruins is his most coherent, relevant, focused, and impactful work of his repertoire.

wasn't evola a neet living with his parents til he was like 40?

Fair enough, I'll give it a look once I've finished rtt

No, he was an active writer in political journals throughout war time and taught lectures and was best friends with Mircea Eliade, was adored by Mussolini who wanted to use his ideas about the race of the spirit, and was influenced by other great minds like Hermes Trismegistrus, Marcus Aurelius, Plato, Nietzsche, Guenon, Codreanu. He lived from apartment to apartment sometimes staying in friends homes but would mostly be in his office working and writing (even during bombings). During the bombings in Vienna by the Russians, he was walking down the street because he wanted to “Listen to Fate” and ended getting paralyzed from the legs down from an explosion. He kept doing his writing and being publicized by his prominent best friends but toward the end of his life he was getting banned more and more. He died sitting upright facing the Janicullum (a Hill in Rome named after the God Janus, god of doorways) in his office after he asked his friend to wheel him there. Nowadays he is getting published by certain groups dedicated to keeping his writings and ideas alive.

Are the books precluding Men Among the Ruins necessary reading, or can I cheat and skip to this?

Attached: (((Racism))).jpg (656x960, 94K)

Actually the whole Vienna story is an urban legend. Evola was simply in his office studying when a bomb hit the roof. The debris caused him to lose the use of his legs.

As to this book, I'm busy reading Recognitions okay