Ottoman Empire

Can someone explain the Ottoman Turk rape baby thing to me?

My DNA says 91% Greek, 7% West Asian, 2% North-West European

But pic related are the figures I get when entered into GEDMATCH's ancient admixture. I only see Turkish in there once in secondary mix mode population share.

What does this mean?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 3.00.52 pm.png (654x536, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/o.asp?id=fXJtjaWr
att.com/contactus/index.html
optimum.net/support
cox.com/residential/contactus.html
spectrum.com/contact-us.html
corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
adultswim.com/footer/contact/
cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay
cu.pepsico.com/pepsi
pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus
online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml
bk.com/contact-us
is3.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=zHXAYq5VBj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone in your family was raped by turks then ran back to denbt land to live in the ruins of civilization for a few generations before they got deported to a prison colony

you have an unusual amount of Kavkaz ancestry. hmm....

Turkish genes are stronger than Greek genes

The big genocides are from the bronze age or before it when populations were small enough admixture could go really crazy. If there's anything resembling an iron age population admixture happens but not like the biblical 'kill all their men and rape their women'.
Example is pic related. The Iberians are pretty mutty compared to the rest of western europe but you can see the Arab/Berber admixture is actually really low.

Attached: main-qimg-7d4ebf1375e248474a2ea74f03217bd6-c.jpg (602x461, 101K)

>83.5% East_Sicilian

FYI: That’s Ancient Greek DNA

Attached: no_prisoners.png (636x265, 245K)

>My DNA says 91% Greek, 7% West Asian, 2% North-West European
What the fuck.

It means you're not white, rape baby.

I know right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 3.37.57 pm.png (403x668, 59K)

They really didn't give you any specifics outside of Greek?

Nope thats it. 0% for everything else.

My grandparents on both sides came to Australia from Greece after WW2.

My grandfather says his Great-Grandmother was Pontic Greek and lived in Pontus (in Turkey) with other Greeks. Then she got married and left Turkey and went to Greece with all of her family.

The other 3 grandparents all originate from central Greece for as far back as they remember.

I reckon thats pretty good these days especially when being born outside the old world. At least you shouldn't have an uncertainties about your ancestors.

Very typical DNA for a Greek subhuman
гpeчecкa мpaзь cмecь apмян, гpeкoв и нeгpoв

West Asian is pure ENF, you are 100% Greek.

West Asian is European admixture. The dna companies distinguish between landmarks, not races.

Did some very quick reading, and it mentions "family tree DNA" which probably means it simply compares your DNA to other people from those areas, meaning all the Greeks in Anatolia that stays and converted to Islam and learned Turkish are related to you. Though Turks themselves have almost no DNA from Central Asia as it was simply a ruling elite that imposed their language and religion on pre-existing populations.

>West Asian is European admixture.
You race is Turkic-Semitic

Shoosh, shill. Now big boys are talking

All dna companies compare population dna. So, if you have ~ 3% from some area where many races colluded, it means that 3% of the people from there who took the dna test, have similar dna with you.

It literally means the opposite of what retards here think it means.

>Though Turks themselves have almost no DNA from Central Asia as it was simply a ruling elite that imposed their language and religion on pre-existing populations.

imagine being this retarded lmao

stupid mutt

Original turkic tribes were asiatic mongoloids from central asia. Modern Turkey has at most 30% asiatic admix, meaning that the rest of 70% is of the native anatolian ancient populations who got "turkified".

Too bad genetic studies show the truth, huh?

How does it explain the 2% West/North European?

And why do I have 0% Central Asia if Turks originate from there?

30% Turkic admixture sounds plausible to me

>What does this mean?
>91% Greek

That you need to pay back the debt.

>And why do I have 0% Central Asia if Turks originate from there?

Because

you're not Turkish.

If you were Turkish your Central Asian heritage would be somewhere 10-20%. For Turks themselves have 30-50% according to Gedmatch

Attached: Turk gedmatch.png (701x521, 38K)

My Grandfathers Great-Grandmother lived in Tokat in Turkey before moving to Greece. He said her family in Greece, but some of her family lived in Tokat. When she got married she left Turkey and moved to Greece.

Only thing I know about Tokat is from wikipedia

>Even under Seljuk Muslim rule, Tokat remained a centre of Pontic Greek culture and the Greek Orthodox church.

That said, why does my secondary ancient admixture say a bunch of different people around the Blacksea?

West Asian could just mean you have Phoenician/Carthaginian blood from way back when. Don't forget the Cypriots and the Maltese have admixture from Phoenicia and Carthage respectively.

Pontic Greeks are assimilated Armenians. That's why.

Also if you looked at the Turk's gedmatch results it also says a bunch of different people instead of just Turkmen or Greek. Like Syrian Jew, Hazara, Tajik etc.

You’re not a Turk. You’re basically Greek with a drop of Arab.

So I am basically a Byzantium-mutt?

I have 0% Middle-East though, isn't that Arab? Or ?

Im so confused

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 4.29.31 pm.png (456x341, 33K)

GET RICK AND MORTY BOOTED

secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/o.asp?id=fXJtjaWr
att.com/contactus/index.html

Optimum
optimum.net/support

Cox
cox.com/residential/contactus.html

Spectrum / Time Warner Cable
spectrum.com/contact-us.html

Comcast
corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts

Cartoon Network/AS itself
cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
adultswim.com/footer/contact/

ADVERTISERS that currently spend money on Adult Swim / Cartoon Network (partial list)

Cheetos (Frito-Lay, Pepsi)
cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay
cu.pepsico.com/pepsi

Pizza Hut
pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus

State Farm
online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Burger King
bk.com/contact-us

CONTEXT: → #
prev thread: → #
video:
is3.Jow Forums.org/pol/1532300059851.webm

I was taking West Asian to mean anything in pic related, which technically includes the Caucasus region, so no, not necessarily Arab. But easily likely.

Attached: 26106CDB-B4B1-4A56-8759-81A34EFF9A30.jpg (959x995, 79K)

Dude, understand what im saying: The 2% north european means that you share dna similarities with 2% of north euros, possibly from roman era.

West Asia is not Arab. His results indicate 0 arab admix.

OP post your Y haplo and mtDNA plz.
Although you are most probably J2a, the original Greek haplotype.

Which program in GEDmatch to find this

Bait post by meme flag. SAGE

see

Yea I know, but your post is misleading. If we talk about racial issues we must be strict. West Asia is not arabic, but it has an arabic religion. Racially, they are mostly native ENF + a significant amount of asiatic admix + a lower amount of arabic and dravidian admix.

They cluster close to Greece due to the high % of ENF, but the rest admix pulls them afar and distinguishes them.

Umm dunno, normally your dna company provides this info. LivingDNA, for example, does that and gave me I2a for Y haplo and U5b for mtDNA.

Half turk half Irish here. Turks should have about 10% central Asian, west Asian are not turks. Turks come from central Asia, atilla the hun was turk and looked Eurasian. Long live turan

Turks are greek rape babies and when later the ottomans raped greece back n it wss just greek on greek rape

Why do people think we are rapists? I don't judge people by stereotypes. Why do people on Jow Forums do?

Attached: yotsuba.png (294x198, 63K)

You couldnt be more right. Before Greek revolution happened, many Greeks didnt want to revolt because EVERY ottoman governing spot was occupied by Greeks essentially. Racial Turks existed only in the deep asian part of Ottoman empire.

And they didnt want to revolt because they believed that Ottoman empire will revert naturally into Byzantine empire again.

Genetic studies prove that turkish asiatic admix in Greece is virtually 0. They didnt mongrelize us, we did.

>tfw we originated from yurup
youtube.com/watch?v=zHXAYq5VBj8

Everybody is a rapist according to pol, and to be honest your diaspora is fucking annoying in every possible way.

*yurup as well, sorry

If you remove the asiatic admix + the dravidian+ arabic+ islam, you ll be indistinguishable from Europeans.

Listen, if you are angry that Germany is full of Turks, it had to be that way. After WW2, Germany lost a lot of manpower. There was a huge gap between male and female population, and Germans needed men to work for constructions etc. So they wanted Turks to come, because of the fact that since Turkey was not involved in WW2, the population has increased in those years. So Turks came becase there were jobs, they worked, and now they live there. Stuff like this happened A LOT in history by other nations. It is unavoidable. If you Germans had not started WW2, Germany would not have been infested by Turks.

>dna testing
nice! you just ensured you grandpa and uncle will be arrested for their justified rape crimes

How does that make sense?

Your cousins came 15 years after the war ended, you are talking out of your ass.

I know more than you do, hiddla fan

I SHIT on p*ntic greeks, i SHIT on an*tolian greeks, i SHIT on i*nians.
If you are any of these, leave my sight immediately, and go back to worshiping the Dorian bulls that saved your asses time and time again.