Child Rape Jokes

This is not a discussion of if someone should be fired or not for them. But why would someone even go there under their real name in a public forum?

What does it gain the person? Like Gunn? He was what a comic book director dude? What can be gained by making those jokes in public?

What am I missing here?

Attached: squareup.jpg (504x523, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Yt0b_QBP_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>By azura, by azura, by azura!

What a Chad.

Idk lol
youtu.be/9Yt0b_QBP_A

It’s a leftie thing they take a sort of morbid humour from desecrating the sacred image of a child and turning it into something corrupted. Burn m all

Attached: 5C019BBB-2BC0-4DF9-8F59-F9EA4ACDD18F.jpg (851x1024, 103K)

>normalization
namblazation

Maybe it's because I have been a fan of comedy for most of my life, but people acting this gay over jokes makes me sick. Honestly, anons forget that only reason those lefty faggots are being targeted, is over political beef, not a moral stance against humor.

Quit being such a boomer.

These are the same people that will call you out and shame you for Jew jokes. And yet jokes about fucking kids are okay?

>When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

They arent jokes. They are what actually motivates them at the deepest level.

> And yet jokes about fucking kids are okay?
Of course not, insulting Mouhammed is haram.

Jow Forums is not a pedophile board you fucking weirdos. stop posting this trash

Signalling, 'member those logos from pizzagate? It's probably hard to find like-minded nonces who share your hobby when most people want to cut your throat and watch you twitch on the ground so they leave breadcrumbs

Implying jokes are real and dont speak to what people truely believe.

when did Jow Forums become faggots about child rape jokes?
How do you make a child cry twice? pull your dick out and wipe the blood on her teddy bear.

THEY'RE NOT JOKES, THEY'RE FLAUNTING THEIR CRIMES

IMAGINE THE SHEER JOY THE JEW GETS... DOING WHAT THEY DO, THEN TELLING A "JOKE" ABOUT IT ONLY TO HAVE GOYIM LAUGH AT IT AND BUY TICKETS TO SEE THEIR SHOWS

I agree that people shouldn't be fired for any jokes, whether they're pedophile jokes or whatever.

What this whole incident shows however is that the left is OK with jokes about child rape but they won't stand for jokes about racism or anti-semitism or homophobia, which makes me think that deep down they think child rape isn't as bad as racism.
What's perhaps most interesting is that the left will defend child rape jokes but if these jokes were made about an adult woman they wouldn't defend it.

>Jow Forums is against pedophile humor
>but joking about killing millions of people is kosher
Wow, this board has really gone to shit.

>Wow, this board has really gone to shit.
guess how I know you got here in 2016?

Attached: 1529445353781.png (944x4013, 662K)

This is not a discussion of whats gay or not, comedy fan guy.

Why would someone who isn't a comedian (Gunn) make a joke like that in a public forum? What did it gain him? All risk. Zero reward. It points to something being off in the brain.

>lecturing about morality of comedy on Jow Forums

dark humor my dude

>things are sacred
k

You're user tho. Would you make that on your personal twitter with your name and picture on it?

Try to keep up with the discussion.

I love dark humor. But I'm not a comedian, so it would be really weird if I put that on my personal twitter for all to see.

Now, a joke like that with the lads, I have told and will tell in the future.

I just want to know the motivation and what's being gained from doing it.

What kind of file do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole? A pedophile.

This guy and his girlfriend are fighting. She says “I’m breaking up with you.” “Why?” he asks. “Because you are a pedophile.” He says “Pedophile? Hmm, that’s an awfully big word for a 10 year old.”

Would you write these jokes on a Twitter account that had your real name and a picture of yourself on it?

Different time, changing culture. Society is constantly circling on speech. The less you're allowed to say the funnier it becomes to say it. As it becomes okay to say things that used to be taboo the shock value dissapears and they lose their humor. So on and so forth.

Couple that with the fact that comedians have to try shit and fail to dial in their comedy and tone. Mistakes will be made. Anyone that has seen a lot of live improv or stand up has watched funny people fail majorly at being funny. It happens.

Its unfortunate that these people are being held to some gold standard just because people on the left and right are using it as a political tactic. Most of these guys have always remained pro free speech unlike their followers and other leftist Twitter personalities.

Have you forgotten how the internet was 7 years ago? People would get fired over stuff they said on TV or on radio, but not the internet. People getting fired over internet shit wasn't until 2013/2014, when tumblrites started using it as a tactic to get rid of "toxic" people. You can't blame these people for trying to be funny, even if it was offensive.

Thank you. This is the only non faggot huurrr durrrr response in this thread so far

This issue is going to cause a schism, I can already feel it.

I would 10 years ago when those jokes were posted. Do you remember the internet 10 years ago? Myspace was still a thing.

I get what you're saying. I love jokes, but even in that time (7 years ago, 30 yo boomer here) I would have told a joke like that in person, but wouldn't have put it out there on the net.

Maybe I'm just different. I don't remember any time in my life I would put that out there in public. Playing pool with the lads and getting drunk and telling nigger jokes and pedo jokes, yeah, but on the net for all to see? Even on myspace I don't think I would have done it.

In which case you have no moral high ground to bitch about him making the joke, just that you wouldn't have personally recorded it. (Also, hindsight is 20/20, so I'm not sure we can even really trust that you wouldn't have tweeted such a joke given the platform at the time)

Dude, dead baby jokes were super popular 10 years ago. People would post them on their personal Facebook. All of this fear of consequences on the internet has only been 5 years old. We are unintentionally pushing towards more internet authoritarianism by going after these people.

Right. So is it worth ruining a career over? No, I don't think so, really.

A lot of people still didn't grasp at that time how easy it would eventually be to find others through social media without knowing them. That it wouldn't just be friends and fans, but also people who hated you going through your social media and that news sources would value that information and that people would care about it. And doubly weird for comedians given how successful some of this material is even now in live shows.

I'm not bitching about him making the joke you dumb nigger. I'm reread the OP.

Jesus fucking Christ pol is absolute shit anymore. I'm on no one's side. I'm just talking out why someone would do it with the Risk Reward ratio being so one sided.

I heard some woman wrote most of the Guardians material. Gunn wrote this piece of trash:

Attached: Scooby-Doo-movies.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

Reread the OP brainlet. Not a discussion about getting fired or not.

I agree that we have no moral authority, but that doesn't mean that they are automatically shielded. Instead of using their jokes to get them fired and whatever, we can use their old tweets as a shield against criticism of right wingers saying fucked up shit.

We've told you exactly why. Social climate was different. Jokes like that were hardly shocking, just in bad taste. There wasn't much difference between joking among friends and posting to twitter back then.
I agree with this, we also have to recognize that jokes are different from personal attacks.

That's pretty funny actually