When it will be happend ?

china got a huge crisis from trading war with america
already they have a tons of debt.
collapsing will begin someday in the future with many resistance against to their commie and oppressive gov.

what's your thinking ?

Attached: KakaoTalk_20180704_152409829.jpg (540x544, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/news/espionage-threat-to-australia-worse-than-during-the-cold-war-asio-20180130-h0qzvw
usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care if shit costs three times more, I want China to collapse. The cold war never ended, Russia just gave up the Marxist nonsense.

afr.com/news/espionage-threat-to-australia-worse-than-during-the-cold-war-asio-20180130-h0qzvw

You don't know how bad it really is unless you're in telecommunications. Fuck the Chinese. Fuck them hard. Keep wrecking that shit Trump I need you.

>already they have a tons of debt.
>usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
Compare their external debt to GDP to the US then germoney, then the UK. National debt is a meme at this point.

Why is China bad again? They oppose the globohomo that pervades your country, user.

I'd be happy with the Republic of China taking over the mainland.

They won't do this without US support, unfortunately.

>whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/FINAL-China-Technology-Report-6.18.18-PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eRnIse9v_jc

Attached: 1493360193548.jpg (260x249, 24K)

>china got a huge crisis from trading war with america
No not really. It's screwing up their Made in China 2025 plans but isn't driving them to desperation. It might decrease their economic growth but that's not too big of an issue. China is probably going to have an economic recession sometime in the near future but the way things are going that's probably going to be housing related.

>already they have a tons of debt.
So does the US and numerous other developed countries. As China's economy transitions such things are to be expected. I think a bigger problem might be all their investments in third world countries that might be too incompetent to pay back Chinese debts or maintain their infrastructure.

>collapsing will begin someday in the future with many resistance against to their commie and oppressive gov.
Like it or not the CPC is here to stay. They might be oppressive and Orwellian, but the Chinese government is by no means incompetent. They saw what happened the the USSR and their not going to let that happen to China. In the future they will continue to liberalize as modern Chinese society develops. After that I don't have any clue as to what would happen but it's not going to be a USSR style collapse. They might follow the ROC or Republic of Korea style where they transition to a democracy.

Also with regards to that map it's not going to happen. China doesn't hold on to Tibet and Xinjiang because they are evil commies who want to oppress everyone. Xinjiang was an important buffer against the USSR during the cold war and allows China to influence Central Asia. Tibet is even more important. All three of China's major rivers stem from the Tibetan Plateau and for that reason alone it is critically important. It's like Isreal and the Golan Heights.

China can't fail due to following reasons :

1) human rights mean nothing to them
2) due to their hive-like mentality, a total societal or fiscal collapse would only result in them rebuilding the entire thing all over again
3)no democracy so they can literally pull any kind of shit they want with no oversight or scrupules
4) their sphere of influence is quite remote from western powers so they have plenty of room to flex their muscles (Taiwan and Japan being basically US protectorates doesn't prevent them from throwing their weight around at all)
5)they're buying out Africa wholesale
6)they're buying out Australia wholesale
7)no SJW nonsense trying to collapse their system from the inside

Even with a financial collapse they have enough political strength in their system to weather it and reform into whatever shape works.

they are an authoritarian borg with no concept of individual liberties.

So? Maybe other people don't value individual liberties.

The thing with China is that although it's collectivist and authoritarian, it doesn't go around saying you need to be collectivist and authoritarian. Or at least not since the Cold War spreading communism thing. It also defends other countries like Syria diplomatically when the West wants to "democratize" them.

China believes that there are many cultures and systems of governance. It does not discriminate between liberalism or authoritarian governments and does not say that one type is better than the other. Rather it believes that different cultural values and governments are suited to different peoples.

I think that this policy of non intervention is at least respectable.

South Korea is the only asian country where circumcision is prevalent. You tell me.

post some kpop, faggot.

More like this.

Attached: ethnic groups China.jpg (1306x1000, 508K)

Attached: ethnic groups China English map.gif (1400x1040, 433K)

This literally could not happen. They are drilled to believe at a young age that China is number 1. Anybody who is deemed an enemy of the state is considered an enemy of China. Their troops will not hesitate to fire on any dissidents, and the people will not give a shit. It is so fucked there.

Attached: Chinaman Army.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

OP =

Attached: sth.jpg (730x487, 55K)

the us has pledged it's protection tp tiwan should the CCCP invade. all tiwan has to do is declare itself as an independent country and that's WW3

balkanization should happen all over
no country should be bigger than the new england region unless if its mostly wasteland

Warring States when?

Attached: 1460947750686.jpg (365x290, 29K)

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 13K)

America is horrible, we already know.

Han Chinese are the majority of population almost everywhere by now.

Very soon

>by now
They were always 90% majority. Han are the China. Other races are related to their blood, with least related being Muslim ethnic groups and Tibetans. So in all Han blood flows in 99% of population.

Based ausbro

this

if you look it up you'll find out that their overpopulation leads to such pollution that they literally will not be able to live in their own cities within 20 years so yes China is going to collapse soon.

Attached: digital pepe.jpg (125x123, 3K)

lol not gonna happen for the next few decades atleast. China is very politically stable, even if the economy totally collapses, PRC rule won't end. In fact if the reason for hardship comes from external sources (such as trade war with USA) it will even strengthen patriotism as the populace unites against USA.

Where do you think Chinese, especially Tibetans will go when China collapses? To USA. Where else would Tibet people go? You are the only idiot promoting them to be own country, because Hollywood yoga gurus who are aligned with India.

They're throwing hundreds of billions every few months to keep the economy running. The Navy protects your trade in shipping lanes. China grew with U.S. help and still relies on it to keep food on the supermarket shelves. Loyalty goes away quickly when one is starving. China needs a population correction, and then it can get going again better.

they arr rook same

nah China will be fine

it's only Americans on pol who cry about China's collapse every day, here in China we are not worried at all, our country has been through MUCH MUCH worse than anything you can imagine

There's nothing you can do - short of firing a few thousand nukes at us - that will destroy China

they are literally genociding themselves, they have almost no clean water left, and they are causing most of this planets fucking pollution where its that bad. I dont hate china where i would wanna go and kill them with my hands, but fuck em. They need liberation the people are literally about to die in the millions count if they run out of clean water.

mostly accurate, other than the most problematic time will be when Xi dies and the transition of power doesnt go smoothly or Xi relinquishes power and the next one is incompetent

>democracy
they wont be transitioning to it, the PLA wont let them. it isnt in the CCP's best interest to be a democracy. Xi has the best chance (in 20 years) of converting china to a democracy but I doubt he'd actually do it.

I got robbed in Guangzhou. Before that i have never been robbed in my life. Life in china is a jungle. That may suit some but ot everyone.

Proof i went to china

Attached: IMG_9218.jpg (1200x1600, 304K)

youre fucked mate should have blurred that photo

Who gives a fuck? Nothing will happen

Now you're just asking for it dude

>best korea destroys worst korea

When will this happen?

Attached: GKR_Map_of_Homefront.png (1425x625, 54K)

nobody wants to eat hamburger. american dream is over. the future is chinese dream.

Attached: trump-papas-8-e1464363322883.jpg (860x900, 91K)

That's in the case of defense

Nah arr rook the same

>So does the US and numerous other developed countries.
The only difference is the US doesn't have to pay it.
>Like it or not the CPC is here to stay. They might be oppressive and Orwellian, but the Chinese government is by no means incompetent.
It has nothing to do with incompetency. A unified China is an unnatural state for the land. They only keep it unified by creating fake companies that employ the citizens. These fake companies don't actually have to produce anything, much less make a profit. It's a circle of money exchanging to keep China unified. When their stock market collapses -- which all civilian wealth is tied to, unlike every other developed nation -- the people will starve and revolt and China will either go complete authoritarian isolationist or fracture. Who pays you to be such an apologist for China?

now this can live in me rent free

Attached: img_6259.jpg (4000x3000, 3.55M)

>”The collapse of China is imminent!” says increasingly nervous man for the 9000th time this century

>Trump
>eating food made by mcdonald's
>literally food for the poor plebian masses

Shouldn't a elite man like Trump be eating food prepared by professional chefs?

SINK

Attached: 1512998699672.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

THE

Attached: 1524177838557.png (800x1672, 209K)

Pretty sure that Inner Mongolia had Mongols at some point of history

CHINK

Attached: 1511008708088.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Dont give the source that you have to log in to see faggot

> *looks at photo*

So why did you leave China?

FUCK

Attached: 1504320689416.png (901x461, 138K)

CHINA

Attached: 1514530099504.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-181803_Chrome.jpg (810x9595, 2.33M)

IN

Attached: 1510634822643.jpg (848x960, 164K)

Taiwan isn’t China

Shit'll cost three times more, but last fifteen times longer.
I'm of the opinion that the world needs the manufacturing situation of the 1950s to return, but with current technology driving it.

THE

Attached: 1529106784446.png (800x573, 67K)

VAGINA

Attached: 1508070747542.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

are there even any public bathrooms in china? and if so are those even usable?

Mongols are related to Han.

KUNG

Attached: 1519825297847.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

You're a moron then. Rep of china government would go full on tranny cuck for the nwo Gibs. Taiwan is better than mainland China because it has more western influence on behaviour but the side effect of this is that it has more western influence on culture. Coupled with the Soviet manipulation behaviour that the mainland Chinese have been using to weaken Taiwanese society for 30 yeats, Taiwan is one bad typhoon away from becoming Canada. Their traditions are a generation away from being destroyed and they because of their population size they are open to mass immigration because all immigration has a noticivalr effect.

POO (oil)

Attached: 1527845094950.webm (854x480, 2.12M)

i like china because its really big and easy to remember
if it breaks into a bunch of countries like south east asia it will be hard to remember all of them
how do we end the trade war?

Do they actually have high IQ?

>leave china
>implyinh
Look at the photo

Attached: IMG_9216.jpg (1251x936, 225K)

>Kingdom of Taiwan
What is this bs?

they're good at cheating and stealing desu

Attached: 1503571745966.png (700x1850, 402K)

So why did you leave China for a white country?

its a photo op
>look at me im eating a american big mac

>leave china
Take the hint user

>not understanding that he's trying to appeal to the common man
exercise your neurons, sven

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 38K)

>i like china because its really big and easy to remember
you have to be 18+ to use this board

Attached: 22vo2u.jpg (1200x794, 115K)

Chinese people are the only ones who will save us from this Zionist madness. I'd rather my daughters be married with Han than Jamal. Almost all of the westwern world is controlled by Jews.

fuck off back to chink land so you can get nostalgic over the taste of dogs

Why would you post sensitive information of yourself on Jow Forums? Thats crazy. What are you trying to prove?

But this is china. Blame it on your boomers dumbfuck

Common man: Hey look Trump is eating the same food as me, i like him even more now!

If this appeals to the common man, then the common man is a fool. He should be appealed by actions that improves his country instead.

95% of the personal information on that pic is locked out buddy

>nationalist bulwark against degeneracy
>Am*ricans and their pet dogs want it to die
Color me surprised. Well like it or not, the Chinese people actually support their government. Same as the Russians do with their's.