Fuck me

i just found out i have kike blood in me. what do i do?

Attached: when-ancestry-com-says-lm-0-2-jewish-datgif-com-a-better-version-32807838.png (500x592, 154K)

Rule the world

Subvert your host nation, I guess.

23andme said i have 0.1% ashkenazi jewish blood. i think we need to go and get circumcised now.

Go farm shekels and subvert your host nation. What else?

You're not inherently evil lol, you just have the blood of the tribe. As long as you're woke to the evils of kikes and against it, theres literally no issue

Fuck off JIDF

you'll be right man. Racial doctrine accounts for a lot of the differences between cultures but at the end of the day, in the modern world each individual is allowed to determine their dispositions and beliefs.

There are some smart africans out there just like there are some chimpy whites and some redpilled jews, every generalization has its exceptions.

wash it off then wash with peroxide to get rid of the residue

Goose step yourself into the gas chamber.

Wear sunglasses to cover up your SandniggerDroopEyeâ„¢ and wear a hat to cover up your pube hair. Also rhinoplasty to get rid of that hoof you call a nose.

Attached: Eye.png (1193x655, 645K)

gas

Attached: 1512424022172.png (1855x1693, 2.79M)

join us

go crawl into an oven :)

troll the jealous people

Let it out. Remember, down the street, not across the railroad tracks.

it's funny how people that hate on israel have never even looked into why israel does what it does

Didn't those DNA testing sites boast about randomly adding jew and negro DNA to profiles? Just to mess with racists?

If you don't feel the need to perform jew evil, then you're free of jew genes. Or the quantity of jew genes isn't big enough to be of influence.

Go on with your day to day life. Don't be bound by people you've never met, but by your current actions and ideals.

anti-israeli people underestimate how many other people actually care for israel

>why israel does what it does
Blood for the Blood God.
Why do you assume that we haven't?

cause if you did then you wouldn't be so arrogant

come enlist in the IDF kikeboy

Attached: 1532234433572.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

maybe i will :)

Apply for holocaust reps and get some free money.

use your jew blood as a defense when people get mad at you for criticizing zionism. sometimes i hope i have a significant amount of jew genes just for this reason. taking a dna test generally shouldn't shatter your reality or change your beliefs.

free money but you have to deal with sociopaths to tell you you're the reason for all the world problems. worth it still

Idk maybe be proud that your part of the most powerful race in the world?

lol jesus christ you sound so ignorant

Cut yourself in a hot bath and drain the kike blood out

how about no.

Sell your history as an Holocaust survivor. Those masturbation machines cannot be forgotten.

Enjoy that you're winning and will probably get away with it.

y'all needa chill the fuck out or you're gonna have hard stools

Move to Israel

spread jew love. mate with many fine women

>trusting dna companies owned by jews
>yes goy you ARE part native american
>no such thing as a "pure" european allow in duh immagrantz

Attached: 1532378245070.jpg (660x574, 31K)

lmao
>jews control your dna results
>headlines read: "Jow Forums uncovers most important mysteries of the world"

Become a Jewish Nazi, a double agent torn between two worlds.
Could make a profitable book off it.

if you can find your Jewish ancestor you can claim Israeli citizenship

lol

these sites intentionally make shit up
you can safely ignore anything less than 1%

we should send in european samples as dna samples from americans. if the test reveals native american heritage it's shit