Is there a way to take back the rainbow

this image has been stolen by LGBT+....
how do we take it back Jow Forums it's going to far

Attached: 2000px-ICA_flag.svg.png (2000x1333, 13K)

Just do all future right wing rallies with ranbow flags unti lthe ADL list it as a hate symbol.

what about say the lack of black means they are anti niggers?

Stolen from what? The Fag Flag has been around for decades.

Attached: 1526759369043.jpg (225x225, 15K)

only with crystals and physics

Get the KKK to adopt it

make a fake racist organisation that uses the flag spread it round social media till it somehow gets on the news

Stick a swatica on it.

Why do you want it back? When's the last time you wanted to fly a rainbow flag for any reason?

Right. Never.

I like this

>how do we take it back Jow Forums it's going to far
"The flag is racist because it doesn't have the shades of PoC, we need a brown and black inclusive gay flag"

ezpz

Attached: Homo.jpg (673x370, 71K)

Attached: 1526759457065.png (684x880, 539K)

if I wanted to wear a rainbow on anything the assumption is that I'm gay.
in the Bible it was simbol of peace and forgiveness not dick sucking

>if I wanted to wear a rainbow on anything
And my question is when will your realistically use a rainbow on anything?

what about we make a campaign to put an Islamic symbol in the middle of it to mean Islamic acceptance, some strains of LGBT have already added a black stripe

They are stupid enough for that to work tbqh

Attached: fags and muslims.jpg (960x639, 107K)

How else can I celebrate my Incan heritage you gay bigot? That's cultural appropriation

Attached: Flag_of_Cusco.png (980x560, 3K)

It's been used so many times for this purpose it might be beyond saving at this point.

Well you already sound like a raging homo so you should have no issue using the flag.

all stripes unite against the international gaslighting kike

the left should stab the jew in the back and the right should pierce its heart with a rusty bayonette. then all of us who survive the war can fight it out, culture vs. culture, really decide the course of human events without kikes.

race realism now, race war for our children. the future.

this has almost nothing to do with the thread

it's not the gays that are the main problem it's the others that get dragged along the, trannies the bis, the non binarys like wtf is happening to this world!

Rainbows are racist.

make fake ads hating le' jews while touting le' rainbow flag. is it really that fuckin' hard? goddamn it Jow Forums ur losing ur ways

Attached: 1448624154354.gif (200x133, 970K)

>how do we take it back Jow Forums it's going to far

The absolute easiest thing to do would be for the "nazis" to wear/hold up these gay flags during their parades

Gay pride people will literally go insane and the flag will be surrendered to the "nazis" just like the frog

Attached: 1530205326207.jpg (1600x1063, 501K)

they don't use indigo in their rainbow, so effectively they haven't stolen anything user.

rainbow is for kids
Muhammed pedo exposes himself
do you have license for being pedo?

>rainbow is for kids
And I don't want my kids to be identified with LGBT. Fuck off you brainwashing fag.

let's do it then

something like this

Attached: sketch-1532429037600.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

little girls walking round with unicorns and gay pride symbols who wants this

Exactly!

Gays are also white!
The leftists are going to go insane because they think nazis = devil, everything evil
If some nazis go around with gay flag in their parade with some "white pride, gay pride" flags it would make the leftists explode and show how bad they really are

bruh u must be living in really niggered place

i like tye dye shirts and would love to wear a rainbow shirt and not be hit on by aids patients

>Pink on the rainbow
>No red
What the fuck is wrong with education today