Jewish Harvard Professor Fired for This

Do you know what happened user?
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
This entire presentation is another Shoah, and it should be our goal to spread this as far as possible. Skip to 1:55:55 if you just want to see him put them in the Oven.

Attached: doyouknow.jpg (2214x1323, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know what happened?
Do you know, what happened?
When I finally built up the courage to confront my Jewish father about carving his psychotic and demonstrably evil ideology into my body?
Raping me, of one of the most fundamental acts of connection with another human being for life?
Do you know what he said?
My Jewish father looked me dead in the eye and he said
"You're wrong"
I'M WRONG!?
I'M WROONNNGG!??!?
I MAY BE MANY DIFFERENT THINGS, BUT I AM FAR FROM FUCKING WRONG, AND I WILL TEAR OUR COVENANT TO PIECES TO PROVE IT!
Do you feel my rage? Do you!?
Well let me validate yours because it fucking real, and it is fucking justified, and you can draw a straight line back to the FUCKING Rabbis to prove it.

Attached: 1532134160835.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

Good copy pasta, you fucking Nazi

literally a cock tease

What a show. Bravo.

uhhh why does he take his shirt off

There is no greater cock tease than being born and then having most of the nerves in your cock cut off. Consider it "blueballs for life."
Thanks Jews.

Attached: 1532382988087.png (1920x1080, 750K)

Stop worrying about that and wonder why your parents took your foreskin off.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
(18) If a man has a wayward and defiant son, who does not heed his father or mother and does not obey them even after they discipline him, (19) his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his town at the public place of his community. (20) They shall say to the elders of his town, “This son of ours is disloyal and defiant; he does not heed us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” (21) Thereupon the men of his town shall stone him to death. Thus you will sweep out evil from your midst: all Israel will hear and be afraid.

what is this mode called

Attached: nopowerhere.jpg (2148x1103, 201K)

It's called "Super Kike God Super Kike honorary Aryan x10"

Attached: super.jpg (800x1000, 109K)

My foreshin is sooo loose guys.
How does it make you feel though?

Being shirtless, physically fit, and speaking loudly and aggressively? I can't imagine the amount of ''toxic masculinity'' that was sensed by Harvard cucks and social justice whores.

WRONG, we were able to fire him and hopefully excommunicate or G-d forbid stone him.

So he's a professor at Harvard based on what accolades?

98% of the Lithuanian Jewish population was killed or otherwise removed during the Nazi occupation.
The final solution was declared complete in our region.
In short: I, like an overwhelming majority of Lithuanian men, am intact.

>Managing Harvard’s Language Center was a dream job for me.

based get

Alex Jones should do a topless segment with this guy

It's in his gofundme:
/eric-cloppers-defense-fund

My circumcised cock has always worked just fine and I have no problems with it, but I do regret how every classical nude statue I see draws my eyes to the bizarre, unfamiliar finger-dick and fills me with disgust. I wish I could look at them as something familiar.

Attached: 1520898640442.png (332x333, 96K)

a tldw?

Imagine if they sold a kit to regrow foreskins and fight globalists

>Skip to 1:55:55 if you just want to see him put them in the Oven.

Watched from the recommended time because I don't have time for 2 hours of shirtless Jews, but this guy sounds like an unhinged psychopath and he probably should have been fired.

Damn, he's ripped as af. Take me daddy, fill me with your light.

Attached: B8kfYE-IAAAA9pv[2].jpg (364x314, 43K)

16:40 in, jews redpilled on #nofap? (pic related)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-24 at 12.26.41.png (2252x1286, 1.65M)

You're not very good at what you do friend. Keep your day job.

Attached: 1456628903279_0.jpg (580x612, 109K)

>Screaming violently about being raped by your father because SOME of your sexual pleasure was denied to you at birth (while plenty still remains) isn't psychotic at all
Sure thing faggot. I'm not the one making slide threads about circumcision every day, we know what your day job is.

Current mood

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

im curious, do you think circumcised men have an easier time with nofap?

How far have we fallen, in my day Slim Goodbody would visit our school to talk about health. Nobody raised any concern.

Attached: 3BD6599E-3406-4B6E-8362-31D3CAFB4995-4018-000006424B5D6BA5.jpg (275x467, 22K)

>classical nudes
>familiar to kikes
Not even once

He'll hunt you down and rip your entire covenant into pieces kike. Jewish jason bourne is coming for you shlomo.

Attached: 1532389450115.jpg (640x632, 156K)

Be aware that JIDF and angry mutilated males who refuse to accept what was done to them will absolutely swarm this thread.

Attached: jidfdeletedit.jpg (1930x428, 123K)

I was born catholic, unfortunately. Again, I've derived farrrr too much sexual pleasure from my apparently defective organ to cry desperately about it on Jow Forums and I apologize for that.

to be fair most classical nudes have infantile penises but can't argue with those digits

LOL
A male thot.

Attached: 6qExJ2h.jpg (248x189, 22K)

>im curious, do you think circumcised men have an easier time with nofap?
how would I know. I imagine they can't fap without lube, so they need napkings and to clean that shit up afterwards...

With foreskin, you can fap right away. I'm fapping with my left hand whilst writing this shit right now...

You'd think that I wouldn't be saging every post I make here if I was JDIF, but I guess I'm a double-secret agent. Enjoy yourselves, famalam. Gonna' move on to relevant political bread.

>femanon
>on pol
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah....

I have never made a thread in my life.
> SOME of your sexual pleasure was denied to you at birth (while plenty still remains)
how would you know? Being circumcised and all?
Screaming violently in a play, oy vey how psychotic. Typical kike/commie tactic to declare all foes insane.

Isn't that part of the point? To be proudly male, and proud of his masculine body? And to protect men's bodies from harm?
I like this guy.

>(#14)
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Ljpwa6Kg.jpg (512x512, 42K)

This is fucking amazing. Great orator, 10/10

Anyone attempting that in France would be jailed on the spot.

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

HE'S DOING THE JORDAN PETERSON PLAYBOOK, JUST USING A DIFFERENT ISSUE
SO OBVIOUS

WILL HE GET THE PATREON MILLIONS?

I THINK HIS MARKET IS MUCH SMALLER THAN PETERSONS AND HIS PLAY IS GOING TO FIZZLE, GG GETTING FIRED ERIC

>not sure the infant is enjoying this

this dude is funny, too bad he lost his job

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-24 at 12.38.36.png (1201x686, 553K)

World Peace Season 2 is shaping up to be kino.

Attached: too much.png (596x395, 412K)

Well that’s something you don’t see often

Attached: 877EADCD-06A5-469D-8633-B7CC59A201EF.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Of course they are. #nofap is sex magic to empower the individual. They knew sitting around fapping all day made you useless thousands of years ago. Of course they know, why do you think they supply us goy with so much pron for free? When does the kike ever give you anything for free?

0.2/10

The audience seemed to be heavily male-dominated, so no surprise that it was well recieved.

Attached: eric clopper.jpg (1392x671, 145K)

I don't think so. It lowers pleasure but not the actual lust. I'd even bet cut men are more likely to try out anal and more extreme stuff to deal with the unsatisfactory faps.

I'm definitely not speaking from personal experience btw.

CRY MORE BRAINLET

LOOK AT THESE BIG SOBBING PUSSIES LMAO

To be honest it's 2018.
With the current technology there needs be something much more powerful than just circumcision.

I showed my mother this video yesterday. She didn't want to watch it - wasn't interested - until I told her that "it would mean something to me" if she would. I don't think I've ever used that phrase so it worked. Caught her crying during the trailer for that movie. We had a long talk afterwards and she apologized for my circumcision. She knows I don't blame her, it's not her fault. Very emotional 2.5 hours. Just thought I'd share that blog entry.

I don't even know what to say, kikes are supposed to be smart. Disappointing.
Switch the flag, use caps and reddit spacing.
You think you're 'smart and busy', but it turns out sad and pathetic.

well, even hinduism has a concept of kundalini energy. If you channel your sexual energy upwards, you gain spiritual power...

Adam and Eve story is symoblic:
>the tree is the spine
>the apple is the sexual act
>eve represents emotians
>adam represents reason

In the end, emotions overpower reason and you fall down. I'm a believer in #nofap, not able to push more than one week, but still better than nothing...

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-22 at 11.01.59.png (421x586, 680K)

>implying

Attached: 1532407293781.png (1243x637, 553K)

Jews trying to control the conversation again.

When this gets bigger this dude will be paraded in front of media camera's talking about daddy issues while everyone tries to turn this jew into a hero.

The conversation will be about him and his drama not about the blood rituals/sacrifices.

They give you enough to be distracted that this fucking jew also rapes babies and eats them.

Attached: Polish-painting-1024x640.png (1024x640, 1.45M)

this

Attached: 1523994131042.jpg (1927x10000, 1.94M)

also, the snake is obviously sexual (kundalini) energy

Unless he’s accepted Christ he’s damned like the rest

Biblical Rebuke of Eric Clopper
>"blood libel is a myth"
>1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>2 John 1:9-11
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Here's what's going on:
>He's possibly doing damage control.
There are a few ways to absolutely shut down Hasbara/JIDF online. Bringing up their completely irrefutable Metzitzah B'peh is a strong one. (((They))) know this, and (((they))) aren't thinking short term. They're already planning damage control 50 years down the road.
>He's hijacking what we've known for years.
And will likely get exclusive credit for it, possibly all the way into the history books, as the "super high IQ ashkenazi who saved the judeo-christians".
>He is extremely proud.
Proverbs 16:5
Every one that isproud in heart isan abomination to the LORD:though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Stay vigilant brothers. With "jews", you lose.

Clopper: "I acknowledge, I acknowledge that jewish parents are trying to damage their sons in a very fundamental way for life, but that is exactly what they're doing, and this ignorance needs to end immediately, lest judaism continue to embarass itself on a global scale."

Attached: 20180722_154716.jpg (498x367, 77K)

This. "/ourkike/" is a myth/joke.

Attached: 20180716_110941.png (1635x2286, 2.33M)

is blogpost but is good blogpost. happy to hear that m8.

This!!!

>gender confirmation surgery
wew

>skip to 1:55:55 for some gay shit

wew

Yes, this is very well documented as occulted knowledge from ancient times across many cultures. /Pol didn't invent #nofap.

This.
Same with Cernovich.
Kikes are in panic mode because they came too late to co-opt and capture Jow Forums

Based. Will give the whole thing a watch soon. I enjoy his passion.

he talks the same way an amateur english teacher talks to kids.

Over expressive to hold attention and down to them.

>calls circumcision satanic
>calls father evil
>fired by Harvard

Actually feel bad for this Jew.

If 9 out of 10 fingers were cut off at birth, would you complain? This was of course not necessary, but just to make sure you don't fall in to your greedy urges and steal something.

>Clopper complaining about Jewish dick-cutting ritual

/mlpol/ confirmed

Attached: 1380029030336.png (500x500, 39K)

>Actually feel bad for this Jew.
this, what was he thinking. He seems intelligent and stupid at the same time...

He directly called out evil, jewish influence of the US using reason and evidence and all you can talk about is how you feel "talked down to". Treat yourself to a third nuke, you nip fuck.

What was he thinking?

Maybe that it’s fuckin evil a rabbi cuts off your foreskin and sucks your dick?

>muh prepuce
I'm stroking it right now.
FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD.
You mad kike?

Attached: 1356847517135.png (680x637, 200K)

He's not a white man.

It was interesting information but toned down for children.

You can fuck right off you mutilated boomer faggot.

>Maybe that it’s fuckin evil a rabbi cuts off your foreskin and sucks your dick?
probably pic related motivated him.. I would be frustrated too if I couldn't get a woman to climax

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-24 at 13.03.20.png (981x531, 397K)

He also threw "muh innocent Jews suffering pogoms" "muh blood libel" "muh feminism" and other shit. He seems legitimate, but lets not go all in yet

you're fucking retarded if you don't understand how this is relevant
>youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

The Plague speaketh.

Doesn’t really matter what his motives were.

It takes balls to tell the truth in the face of evil.

He deserves respect for that at least.

Time stamps on those especially the "muh blood libel"?

sure, I'm enjoying this lecture. Very informative (1h in)...

He should get on Tucker

29:30 for blood libel

or 29

I'm going to base my custom sex robot from Nippon on this man.

1h 44m forward is pretty good. He describes the jewish elder as a demon possessed animal performing a blood sacrifice to Satan when he rips the flesh of the baby. Its basically what it is. The old testament describes mans struggle to tell the difference between good and evil, God and Satan. Jews have rejected God and are cursed to follow Satan to hell.

>toned down for children because he doesn't go full hitler
yeah ok mr miyagi

You can only go so far from circumcision to jewish subversion. It was a presentation on circumcision that he took all the way to evil, jewish blood ritual. Seriously, this seems like "purity spiralling" tactics. Sure, he may not be the next Hitler, but he's the bravest man I've seen since Trump.

>when you overdose on redpills

Attached: 4629672957296.png (1366x768, 485K)

we know, it's literally in the 1st word of the thread

If a woman got up there and preached against female genital mutilation, she would have received an award and then some. Before this presentation I was mildly irked by current year feminist gripes, content in simply mocking them. Now, after watching this, modern feminist gripes are so insulting in comparison to what US males go through that I'm at a loss for words.

Considering men are constantly smeared as violent and unhinged rapists, they should consider themselves lucky that synagogues, hospitals, AAP building, etc. aren't regularly molotov'd.

Attached: 1370281614895.jpg (576x432, 80K)

Yeah this guy is Damage control on full blast.

Blood Libel

"Its untrue"

"Its a Myth"

"derogetory Image" - Murder of Trent

We never kidnapped your children and ate them goy its all a myth

- (((Eric Clopper)))

Attached: ritualmord-legende.jpg (800x681, 235K)