Muslim Savages Burning Down Greece

>Terrified tourists and locals were burned alive after becoming caught in a traffic jam which formed as hundreds tried to flee deadly forest fires in Greece, which have killed 50 people and may have been started deliberately.

>Officials have asked for US drones 'to observe and detect any suspicious activity' as it emerged 15 fires had started at the same time in three different areas near Athens - possibly by criminals intending to ransack homes once they were abandoned by fleeing residents.

>In the coastal resort of Mati, 25 miles from the capital, flames engulfed dozens of vehicles as people tried to escape a fire that swept through the community in a matter of minutes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5984481/At-seven-dead-huge-forest-fires-destroy-homes-vehicles-Greek-holiday-resorts.html

Attached: Untitled.png (1020x477, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11260506
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/outrage-in-greece-over-secret-plan-to-develop-land-in-region-ravaged-by-fires-402815.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Oh jeez. Greece can't catch a break it seems.

Based

They are burning and abusing a corpse. My Nation is dead, and it cant find peace even in death....

Don't feel sorry for us same shit happens every summer we're an african tier shithole larping as a western country

Knew it was going to be rapefugees as soon as I saw it in today's headlines. The EU did this.

Attached: 1523009240275.png (655x444, 519K)

My guess are the newly arrived kangzs using their formidable dark pyromancy known as the tire necklace

Also
>15 fires started the same time
Just fuck my shit up

Attached: 1352943822119.png (234x261, 61K)

Yeah, when I saw the strategically placed fire burning down a hillside towards the beach my initial thought was "it's sandniggers"

I hope the whole shithole burns to the ground

Probablly just Roma.

What is the answer to the RQ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 09.37.47.png (316x1056, 370K)

Greece cant do anything this is done by shiptars and shiptars are americas best friend and a protected race.

>Gypsies
Slay them all and boot them out of Europe.

D-Don't fuel the far-right!

We are surrounded by enemies, and we have some trillion of them inside. And we dont have borders and we have commited suicide.

Good riddance, my fucking stupid people. You deserve much much worse than this.

I met my wife on holiday in Kardamena 17 years ago. Looks like it's changed a bit since then.

hate to hear that user, I used to holiday in Greece, love the place and people, but then Greece got fucked over by the EU and now by rapeugees! depressing af!

Attached: 1532421431465.png (796x865, 602K)

Macedonia isnt your enemy, you make it your enemy because you aren't very good at being brainboys like your ancestors.

Gypsy shitposter at it again

>muslims starting forest fires
This is peak paranoid autism

My heart pains for Britania too, bro. Its a tragedy whats happening. But, its natural. Our peoples dont desire to exist anymore. And Nature hates void. We ll just be replaced by peoples who fight for their collective existence

>you will never visit one of the best greek islands at Greece's peak
Whenever I talk about Greece's shitiness I mainly refer to the mainland and I kinda feel guilty for lumping the islands in this, if they seceded they'd be better in every way, consider yourself lucky my man

Macedonia isnt my enemy, dude. Im from Macedonia, bearing the I2a Dorian Y haplotype. Our enemy is FYR.

Exactamudo what im saying.

Even when a friendly hand is extended you spit on it and turn it away.

Good riddance no one will know about greece from this period. Having produced absolutely nothing of worth to anyone and not even themselves.

Also LMAOing last time you had a giant fire Croatia sent you a bunch of airplanes to help you with fires. BUT then because you are faggot greeks when Croatia had forest fires you did nothing. I don't think they'll help you this time, them being nationailstic as fuck and all.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Now I've seen it all. A 'fellow Greek person'.

Attached: 1511207537348.gif (255x287, 509K)

Oh and as for your haplotypes

you don't have those.

>HLA alleles have been determined in individuals from the Republic of Macedonia by DNA typing and sequencing. HLA-A, -B, -DR, -DQ allele frequencies and extended haplotypes have been for the first time determined and the results compared to those of other Mediterraneans, particularly with their neighbouring Greeks. Genetic distances, neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analysis have been performed. The following conclusions have been reached: 1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum, like Iberians (including Basques), North Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Lebanese, Turks (Anatolians), Armenians and Iranians, 2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum, 3) Greeks are found to have a substantial relatedness to sub-Saharan (Ethiopian) people, which separate them from other Mediterranean groups. Both Greeks and Ethiopians share quasi-specific DRB1 alleles, such as *0305, *0307, *0411, *0413, *0416, *0417, *0420, *1110, *1112, *1304 and *1310. Genetic distances are closer between Greeks and Ethiopian/sub-Saharan groups than to any other Mediterranean group and finally Greeks cluster with Ethiopians/sub-Saharans in both neighbour joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. The time period when these relationships might have occurred was ancient but uncertain and might be related to the displacement of Egyptian-Ethiopian people living in pharaonic Egypt.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11260506

illegals light fires costing hundreds of millions of dollars every year in california but the media never reports it

Fuck is this real? They should be burned alive if true

I would help Croatia if I ruled Greece. As I would help any European sibling Nation that isnt posing any threat to us.

The actions of our government arent the actions of our people.

I would even help FYR if they stopped trying to usurp our history and accepted their land used to be Paionia( read the ancient texts)

>steals your country's history
>oh btw I feel sad for the fires
Wtf I love Fyrom now!!!

Attached: 1475289765587.jpg (600x600, 77K)

WATCHA DOIN WITH THAT LIGHTER ABDUL ALEXOPOULOS

Attached: 1477338399500.png (1024x642, 186K)

maybe the greece shouldnt be so racist against north african raiding parties

Lol at the unbiased "study" done by fyromians. Ahhahaha what a joke.

My dna test came with 0 African admix.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-07-58.png (1080x1920, 247K)

I dont care bout that shit. IMO the greeks from ancient times share nothing with modern greeks, because these greeks are incredibly stupid, and their facial structure looks quite different.

But i have to fight against injustices thrust upon the nation i live in and i can't accept another name because of people better than me who fought and died to have this little bit of land be a nation for macedonians. And i can't forget nor forgive the greek genocides on Macedonians and the napalming of Macedonians.

P.S. Pic related is a "greek" protestor protesting against Macedonia in Solun

Attached: DVNFEiwWkAAxusj.jpg large.jpg (800x567, 76K)

albos on suicide watch

If not them whom else?

Albanians didn't do this

Hmmm it's the NBCI website I doubt they'd post untrue and biased studies.
Though i guess the truth is biased against greeks.
>Living DNA
LMAAAAO
And if that's so correct why do you have Fyromian DNA in there??

>IMO the greeks from ancient times share nothing with modern greeks, because these greeks are incredibly stupid, and their facial structure looks quite different.
>Macedonian Intellectuals

Attached: 1385315387993.jpg (321x362, 85K)

Fire was set by Greek real estate people who want more land for profit
Why do you blame Albanians?

>sweden
>greece
this is warfare

Albanians have started fires in Greece before and you have no evidence for the "Greek real estate did forest fires" meme.

Whoever is doing the burning, he is doing the world a favor for burning down gr*eks.

You idiot. Unlike you I'm old enough to. Remember what is happening since 25 years in Greece. This is not the first time Greek real estate companies set fire to grab more land. Just fucking Google it you dumb idiot..

All these Macedonia posters seem mean. Why so hate Greekbros? They gud boys

Attached: 1520898766141.jpg (1000x1430, 144K)

Shut up north Greece

Oh so you are saying there are Greeks that share their facial structure with Aristotle?

Look at Greeks they either look like gypos or turks. Hell last time i was in Greece the lady that kept the apartments looked more like a gypo than the gypos that beg here on the streets.

Attached: Aristitle.jpg (600x751, 72K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/outrage-in-greece-over-secret-plan-to-develop-land-in-region-ravaged-by-fires-402815.html

Confirmed

Typical Greeks blaming Albanians for their failures and corruption in their own government and companies who set fire to their own lands

Don't listen to that guy. Unfortunately we have a lot of low IQ larpers that don't have anything else other than their petty nationalism. Our government is working with your government to get you into nato and the EU and I support them like most of the Greek people that voted for them.

I wish I knew anything about modern Greek politics so I could understand any of that. I thought you guys were all turning into neo-nazis after the debt thing? All this seems like the passive behavior of people under a boot.

As always, retarded answers from retarded individuals. As for the nigger with the greek flag on its head, you continue the propaganda like your amcestors. You are truly worthy of them

I dont support our government they want to delete our history (not alexander the ghey).
They want to change our name.
And what's most important they are a bunch of alboshit loving communists that hate their own people.

They are going to be gone they've made the uncaring macedonians care and now there's a bug boycott movement going on, and when the referendum for the name change fails they'll all be given helicopter rides.

The current Greek gov is left-wing..

Sould've just paid denbts

Oh so not every Greek looks like a flawless statue of Aristotle? That clearly means we are turk rape babies. Flawless logic desu. Pro tip, not even ancient greeks looked like Aristotle guess they aren't ancient greeks too by your logic too

Attached: 1279744121658.jpg (164x152, 5K)

Macedonians don't like Alexander? Holy shit I don't understand what's going on here at all.
t. American, don't mind me.

Attached: 1515316869255.gif (245x118, 437K)

After 30 years of blocking us suddenly you are our best buddies? I dont buy it, gr*eks are slimmy subhumans who shouldnt be trusted. Who can trust the people who invented assfucking

Changing your name is the fairest solution since ancient macedonia was a region and you live in the northern part.

Let the normies burn, all I wanna do is lick Reimu's tummy desu~!

Attached: 1516459610594.jpg (1000x1398, 211K)

based and redpilled

Really activates my allmunds

Attached: unleash hell.png (660x943, 616K)

All the "Greeks" I've met that have come here are shitskins that act just like fucking Jews. Always going on about how great Greece is. They get so triggered when I remind them that's it a bankrupt third world shithole that will eternally be Germany's debt slave.

They are just overglorified beggars in my eyes. In reality they are lazier than negroes and they will suck the cum out from germany to get gibs

albanians did not set fires, the cia did cos weed filds are to big to stay unnoticed

Its just a larp from our political country that made the country stand still for a decade. this is how they gathered votes.
Nope no name change it's already called The Republic of Macedonia, meaning it's different from the region of Macedonia. You can change yours though to southern macedonia or something.

Well Mr.greek blue blood. lets see what the internet shows us.
I'll use the greek protests in Solun, as that is suppose to be the place that had the most blue blooded greeks in recent history.

This is the first picture i found, there's at most one greek looking grandpa there all the rest look like turks and Iraqis

Attached: 2018-01-21t132024z_785073153_up1ee1l111zz0_rtrmadp_3_greece-macedonia-protests.jpg (780x520, 111K)

Your government was voted in by 20% of the greek people and as them, you will be burned as a traitor, filth.

I don't think you are the descendants of ancient macedonias (who were for all intents and purposes greek due to language, religion etc), but I don't think we are the descandants of ancient Greeks either. What I'm saying is that most people here don't really give a fuck about and want a trade partner in the EU other than bulgaria.

'oops'

In contrast to the ancient greeks who shared no similarities to those arab populations you described? Are you gonna post how all ancient greeks were blond and blue eyes next family? This is pretty funny desu

Ah here's a second one.
The amount of greek looking people has decreased considerably in this picture for some reason i'm finding it very strange

Attached: Solun-protest.jpg (960x600, 98K)

IDK what's going on here did you fool some syrian refugees into being greek?

Attached: protest_solun.jpg (800x533, 100K)

Shut the.fuck up, traitor scum

Maaan i really don't know what's happening anymore

Attached: 21_34_20180121_tk_1728_sooc_k_tsakalidis-14.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Wow you really did get syrian refugees to be pretend greeks.

Attached: 2018-06-24T204511Z_555160371_RC19F84C4DB0_RTRMADP_3_GREECE-MACEDONIA-NAME-PROTESTS.jpg (940x529, 64K)

larper

Keep posting it's funny seeing you having a mental breakdown

Attached: 1304433858796.jpg (223x213, 23K)

Here's some turkish soldiers for comparison.
OH? why do they have greek flags?

Attached: img2.thejournal.ie.jpg (630x419, 83K)

Ok here's some real turks this time...

Hold on? Why are the whiter and more greek looking than the greeks?

Attached: 39261859_303.jpg (700x394, 57K)

>white skin with beard = turkish
>white skin without beard = white aryan 14/88
The intellectuality is killing me senpai, 300 IQ at least part of the Fyromian Space Team I presume?

Attached: 1331827923834.jpg (537x487, 22K)

when you say turk you mean iranians, caucasus and arabs right? cause real turks are mongoloids from khorasan region.

>this is warfare
There is probably some negligence and accidents involved since its so fucking dry but i doubt its everything is. Right now they are focusing on putting out the fires but i bet that they will find out that a lot of the fires where actually started on purpose when they start doing the forensic work.

Hey that guy in your picture looks more greek than you as well, by which i mean he doesn't look like a crossbreed between a gypo and an arab.

Let it all out my fyromian kang, I'm listening

One Macedonian cunt ruins a potentially good thread with shitposting. Almost like he is attempting to sway discussion, almost like a shill of some sort...

wew

Do something about it you cuck

If it was up to me there wouldn't be a name dispute in the first place since I literally don't give a fuck about what you or other larpers think they are. If you want to be pragmatic though, you're going to take the terms and be very generous too.

sorry but this wannabe greekbro () is right. Turkey is also not your enemy, but you choose to make us so. You guys simply don't want friends because you romanticize your history far too much (and think of yourselves as superior as a result).

Nah, i sometimes get bored an like to shit on juanistanis.

But i'm going now got to take my cat to the vet.

Attached: PureBloodedGreek.jpg (625x400, 40K)

I am, but no one listens. Greeks are more cucked than Swedes

every fucking year
its by turks so the can "hurt" tourism by making future tourists scared
not even trolling

But the news told me it was muh global warming and it's the fault of the west.

If they seceded they'd be turkish in any way

Good. Greece must be exterminated and yuropoors too.
Nuke Europe to oblivion and all its surroundings
pathetic shitholes all of them

With all the bullshit ZOG wastes money on and sends the military for, why can't they help with this?

We Europeans are just gonna have to keep letting muslims into our countries because the jews and arabs had a successful business with slave trade over 2000 years ago.

also Malali Yusef said it best "if you don't give us muslims what we want we're gonna kill you"

>got to take my cat to the vet.
code for "gotta go suck a dick"

At least 91 killed.
34 burned alive on Mati Beach.

At least 400 wounded.
Greece is begging for assistance.
900 firefighters and 200 vehicles(including 4 aircraft) haven't even made a dent in its path.

Spain,Italy and Turkey offering assistance.