Is his spirit really with us, Jow Forums?

haaretz.com/israel-news/erdogan-hitler-s-spirit-reemerged-among-some-israeli-officials-1.6311683

Attached: cap.png (803x742, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/DoctrineOfFascism/doc#page/n1/mode/2up
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah Israel is a pretty good example of a fascist state, not as good as China though.

>Hitler's Spirit Has Reemerged
>in Jewish ethnostate
Shoutenings!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (466x443, 79K)

Attached: IMG_3305.jpg (474x484, 54K)

What the fuck? Netanyahu said being called Hitler was a "compliment?"

Who the fuck is Jewing who anymore?

Is Erdogan now Jewish?

THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM! YOU WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL OR YOU'LL BE CALLED A RACIST SCUM NAZI!

Attached: goodgoy.png (169x200, 15K)

>addi hitberg

Attached: download (4).jpg (189x267, 10K)

I seriously don't understand how Jow Forums still doesn't understand why Erdogan is ourguy.

i keep telling you faggots it's not the actual jews who are bad, it's the fucking parasitic westernized ones

Roach detected.
Erdogan uses the same muh racism against Western countries all the fucking time.

Why do muslims feel like they must defend muslims anywhere?
What’s with that pack mentality?

bump

Attached: 22365621_312811649127598_2376816140358530573_n.jpg (900x732, 168K)

>not as good as China though
>what is singapore

Attached: aus glass.png (582x458, 202K)

All diaspora is bad, the jews are just diaspora everywhere.

Singapore doesn't rigidly control the media and education system to indoctrinate young people, they're just really authoritarian and have draconian laws.

Authoritarian isn't the definition of fascism, you fucking half wit stop fucking arguing with me every time I try to discuss fascism.

The Nazis at least had the courage and honor to fight their own battles, though.

Erdogan, a Muslim talks about Nazis
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pakw.gif (375x261, 60K)

>to indoctrinate youth via education is fascism
>to fully control media and not only censor like the Romans - the founders of roman fascism or Duce did

There is no discussing fascism, it's all discussed here: archive.org/stream/DoctrineOfFascism/doc#page/n1/mode/2up

Page 2 and 3 should make you shut up and no longer make yourself look dumber than an abo.

Attached: ausdev.png (768x728, 27K)

When will the Kurds cut this fez wearing sandnigger's head off?

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 25K)

JEWS ARE THE REAL NAZIS

LOV

Where were your soldiers in all the wars of israel you lying fucking mutt

How does Erdogan always speak so much truth, and stay ahead of the game, what is his secret?

BLESS ISRAEL GASS THE ARABS NOW.

the jewish influence teams spent so long here seeing the love of Hitler that they've actually adopted their stances into becoming Nazi's in order to gain acceptance from the world

>Erdogan shoots himself in the foot again
What else is new?

so is the eu

wtf is wrong with Erdogan. Is he literally obsessed with Hitler.

Every comment he makes about germany or greece or the EU or the US or Israel is always something with HITLER!!! or NAZI!! wtf

Hitler's spirit is alive and well in this here topic!

Attached: 1509366396260.jpg (786x576, 88K)

fascist

so he's trying to outjew the jews in their own game?

Fascism is so 20th century. Fundamentalism is the way to go.

Attached: 1000px-Flag_of_Kach_and_Kahane_Chai.svg.png (1000x600, 17K)

jew

Gentile

heil bibi

I like Bibi, but he's a coward that needs to take things a step forward. I'll vote for Manhigut Yehudit in the next elections

you got me with that

Attached: 654645654.jpg (2000x1488, 214K)

Some are better than others, no doubt, but for the most part they are all shades of bad. Netanyahu is at least a nationalist and I can respect that, but that doesn't make him a friend. At best he's just someone you can ally with against the internationalist order.

>but he's a coward that needs to take things a step forward.
don't be stupid, iran would glass u regardless of u glassing them back

They will never get nukes though, mossad is taking care of that.

Your arrogance kike will be your downfall. They already have nukes. You don't seem to understand that your race is doomed. You worship the devil and the devil has no favorites. You will burn.

irrelevant and u very well know it
as good as mossad is, you're living in a matchbox

Attached: Nazi-Israel.jpg (401x549, 28K)

If we worship the devil, you worship the devil's son. We have superior weaponry and technology to our neighbors and by the time they will actually have a nuke we'll already finish the arrow system

And we are the matches. Syria Iraq and Lybia are is a civil war, Saudi Arabia is with the US and Iran is too dense to hide anything from us. The only threat is Lebanon, and let's say they are still recovering from 2006

Can you stop sabotaging the Goyim? We all want the same thing. And you can have all of the middle east, we don't give a fuck.

>The only threat is Lebanon
that's new to me
how do you see lebanon as more of a threat than iran?

As for the short-term, yes. But they are too weak by themselves. Iran is suffering from violent protests and soon from another civil war.

Remember that in war, it's quality over quantity. The red army didn't defeat the Reich, winter did, and here in the Middle-east, there is no winter.

actually had to google what's going on in iran..heh, news here doesn't report on that
in any case, for all i care glass the arabs before they glass jerusalem, i didn't get to visit it and it's on my bucket list

Jerusalem is holy for them as well, so glassing it, even if they could, won't be an option.

Is their narrative about to fall a part?

Attached: 1C88B1AB-6A95-432B-91DA-18D425F207FB.jpg (332x485, 33K)

what wars mother fucker?
you call bombing the shit out of women and children a war?

Jews are the real nazis

Attached: 1522509458248.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Kys Örkan Börkan
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/

erdogan is fucking gayorgian BASED civic nationalist, most migrants in europe are k*rds and this will just make europe more k*rd
k*rds are outbreeding us in turkey and outbreeding wh*Toids in europe, i hate swedes and french but i prefer them to k*rds anyday

>nazi jews

HEIL HERSCHEL

Erdogan = literally Hitler in the "plans regional conquest" sense

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 15K)

At least my dick is still intact

>doesn't rigidly control the media and education system to indoctrinate young people
You don't need that crap to have a proper fascist state.
That stuff happens in the U.S., only on behalf of kikes.

You better padlock that forskin because im coming for you

Israel truly is the nazi boogeyman. That doesn't mean I like Erdogan.

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Bring it Chaim

Yeah my dude the jews in Israel that caused the wars in Iraq, Syria and Libya, thus the refugee crisis, and now are trying to start a war with Iran are the good ones!
KILL
YOUR
SELF

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBODYY HIIIIIITTTTTTTTLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Erdogan said the Nazis had an effective form of government and Mein Kampf is a bestseller in Turkey