I hate this smug kike but I hate more the brainlet dweebs that fall for his stupid ass pranks...

I hate this smug kike but I hate more the brainlet dweebs that fall for his stupid ass pranks. How the fuck can someone fall for obvious baits? Even Sarah Palin who is said to be dumb af saw through the bullshit and didnt fall for it.

Attached: 806BF10B-C7E5-4887-B261-02A16C39ACE1.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BlazElwPkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most politician are humourless dopes, who knew

100 speech

Throw this jew down the well.

2nd episode was pretty funny. I'm going to copy the mosque skit and go to some Jew area in New York and tell them we're building a school for inner city kids.

All it is is shock comedy, stop crying

people are generally dumb
some are above average
not alot

that will taint the well. just put him in the oven

He must be using lies/manipulation techniques, burka photo and the ass nigger was amazing.

Dumb Americans don’t have the intellect to recognise Jew manipulation. That’s why they run the USA

what's your excuse then?

It’s protestant or gtfo in NI

A good amount of those are scripted and Hollywood money is used to pay off the interviewee to go along with the bit.

Hollywood money is also being spent to market this vapid, fake “entertainment” all across the Internet.

The more you know!

yeah but the UK is run by Jews too. they run everything

He's pretty funny, Borat was spot on...Conservatives should just beat him at his own game by doing the exact same thing but exposing the far-left SJW types. Wouldn't be too hard to get Maxine waters to sign a home abortion kit or something along those lines.

This is one of the shortest interviews from the Ali G Show because the interviewee pretty much caught on right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE

He was absolute hilarious in the interviews for the dictator

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BlazElwPkA

A conservative comedian can dress up with green hair, leather chaps and get a LGBT activist to wave around an ISIS flag in the name of progressivism

That they're not falling for it anymore is a rather distinct feature of Current Year + 3.
He's been having a hard time fooling people and the show hasn't been performing. I never got the humor. I'm not amused by antics and you don't look good by going back and forth with an idiot.

nigger nigger nigger nigger

I like his sense for self irony.

Kek specifically disapproves.

I just can't believe how he can keep a straight face

Attached: bVVX4so.jpg (1050x1379, 163K)

They want to be on TV

this. most people will literally sell their own kids if it would get them on TV (or into the hierarchy of todays 'nobility')

He's very good at fast talk and putting social pressure on people.
His victims know they're made to do retarded shit, they just think they'll get rid of him and escape an embarrassing situation faster if they comply.
It's basic con man shit like dead sea mineral merchants, he just does it better than most.

Also, for every moron there's 20 other people who look through his shit, he just doesn't show those.

because decent people are bonded by a mutually altruistic social contract which he usurps and uses to his selfish self-aggrandizing advantage

sociopathy

If you go back to the old Ali G tv show, you'll see he hasn't changed his strategy at all.
He just presents himself and his production crew as a legitimate tv programme. With Ali G it was easy, politicians and business leaders that want to appear "hip with the youth" would relish the chance to appear on this show.
The side characters within the Ali G show, Borat for example are even easier. You are a tv crew doing a travel programme from a pretty obscure foreign country, only good can come of this, you tell yourself.
What is amazing is that he can still pull this off after those previous shows and several high profile movies. What you see now is that on top of the disguises, he really has to target the obviously very very stupid politicians in particular. This is why you see so many republicans featuring.
He used to dish out the humiliation evenly across the political spectrum, but due to necessity, dumb conservatives are the primary target now.

i'd take a "dumb conservative" over an intellectual liberal any day.

Attached: 220px-Foucault5.jpg (220x270, 19K)

I'd add that, you're not seeing many interviews with people under the age of about 60.
He's not going to be able to do any e-celebs for example, they're way too engaged with the cultural zeitgeist and they'd pick it a mile off.
But wouldn't it be grand if he was able to do a ben shapiro or laura southern or fucking sargon and expose them for the utter fools they are.

Throw the goy down the well
Holodomor is my thing
Throw the goy down the gulag staircase
and we have a big bar mitzvah

desu it isn't so bad you kikes killed a shit ton of Russians before WW2 or else they might have really fucked shit up

If you are so stupid you say nigger on TV, make a racist chinese impersonation, pull your pants down, bite of a sausage penis, etc you deserve to be humiliated.

Very telling that all the Liberal politicians he interviews cut the conversation short because it's obviously bullshit, but the conservative politicians are willing to roll with his shit to the very end.

It’s staged user now fuck off

He's alright, it's just a bit of fun, if you take it this seriously you're an autist.

this user is right

NOOOO NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING THE SHOW WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP!! ONLY LEFT WINGERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RETARDED!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (230x220, 8K)

this, if you take it seriously you need to detox from Jow Forums for a while

Problem is just like colbert or anything like that is people get their news from it either way.

Hey cousin.

ill say nigger in which ever place I like

I don't have a problem with him, I've always thought he was pretty funny.

The name of the game nowadays is getting fired for saying stupid shit. The only way to survive in this climate is to withdraw completely and don't reveal your power level to anyone. Or never apologize when you've done something wrong

conservacucks take themselves far too seriously to pull it off, and more importantly the only people you would dupe would be fringe lunatics, meanwhile here cohen is literally fucking with central figures in the republican party. why are trumpcucks such pathetic bitches?

Meh, it's stale Bush-era content.