>ROK-USCommCdr ArmyGen Brooks @Aspen Sec Forum 7/21/18
youtu.be/ttcK6zDpNxg
>CyberCommCdr ArmyGen Nakasone @Aspen Sec Forum 7/21/18
youtu.be/WFRrI_XLztQ
>ArmySec Esper @Aspen Sec Forum 7/21/18
youtu.be/m9ByaUxdBuA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1532437383735.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-lawsuit/u-s-judge-allows-lawsuit-over-end-of-immigrant-protections-to-proceed-idUSKBN1KD2MO
youtube.com/watch?v=RMlEY3nuPjU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021753458347716609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I like this edition

Attached: trump and pence thot patrol.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

WTF I LOVE BEING SJW NOW!

Attached: file.png (606x616, 333K)

Sleepy Doctor is so fucking /comfy/

Attached: 1514627273434.jpg (1200x912, 218K)

>still no apologies to Ben Carson after he was proven right on the grain silo Pyramid theory
still mad

Attached: 1502130344531.jpg (748x675, 64K)

ruin their careers, fill them with dread

>When, at any point in Mexico's history, was your country stable?
The Porfiriato was pretty cool and stable, we were one of the top economies of the entire world.
>Those progressive, liberal cities are riddled with crime and are generally shit places to live, what are you talking about?
And they are, compared to little towns, how much money can you make in a random town of Mississippi and how many Ivy League colleges are there?
>you're saying that the things that make such places objectively shit are just part and parcel and should be ignored.
Well, how exactly can you prevent crime in a place where 5-10 million people live? It's not an easy thing to do, also, for example, crime in NYC is at all time low and compared to the crime we have here in Mexico, your cities are pretty much heaven on earth.
>The goal here is the promotion of the traditional household as a good thing.
And in what does society benefit by having traditional households? If your 'traditional household still rejects the idea of women working instead of staying in the home with the children, that shit excludes like half the population from the being on work-force, your country (and 1st world countries, in particular) are being fucked with low birth rates and aging populations and you want to exclude half the population from the work force? That would kill the economy like nothing else, that's what a traditional household means for today's economy.
>Well, this gets into the realm of terminating another life
And what is life to you? I could say that those fetuses are not exactly alive because their brain hasn't developed yet, they're not able to think, they don't care if you kill them or not because they don't know what they are, how can that be life?

So has anyone been to an Envision center yet?

>BEFORE my daily dose of /ptg/ vs AFTER

Attached: image12[1].jpg (704x414, 71K)

anything ever come of that billion dollars he found or whatever, and then the secret politician slush fund for giving hush money to their sexual assault victims?

Remember to be best today!

Attached: 1516735338786.gif (467x317, 271K)

The real sadness will be when he calls the pope out as the anti-Christ, is proven right, and no one acknowledges it.

Attached: ben reveals lucifer to the world.jpg (1440x960, 153K)

if children don't grow up with their mother around to smack them over the head, they're more likely to become criminals. A stable home enviroment lowers crime.

> WTF I LOVE BEING SJW NOW!
No, anything but that! I prefer to lose with grace than to steep to the level of my adversaries!
No victory is worthy holding your adversaries to their own rule book!

> phew, at least I didnt get called a SJW

If children weren't born because their mother had an abortion, they're less likely to become criminals. Abortion lowers crime.

agreed, but only for black and latino households

Or it could be that the kind of genetics that produce a single mother and a deadbeat dad are the same genetics that make shitty kids
I would like to see a study of outcomes of the children of widows

Awoo

Attached: 888512.png (375x375, 148K)

Then why are you people against abortion?

>we
found the retard

Yeah fuck tanks and jets,user.
I'll stick with my principled musket.
I'm sure to win the war when the next SJW tank rolls through.

checked

Attached: hortler headline.jpg (680x505, 44K)

>you people

>You people

I'm offended

By 'you people' I meant Trump supporters and conservatives. This is a Trump supporter thread, isn't it?

>if telling a racist joke makes you a racist then telling a pedo jokes makes you a pedo
Yeah, and I'm consistent in the fact that I don't believe either makes you either. I don't scream "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO" when someone on the right gets fired (Roseanne, Cumia, Imus, whatever), and then turn around and act morally outraged when the left makes unsavory jokes. Free speech is free speech, and everyone should quit being such whint faggots and learn to take a joke. I swear, the kikery of you god damn invalids is unreal. You're becoming the censorious faggots that pushed away so many from the left. You might as well dye your hair a danger color and start referring to harmon's jokes as "problematic" at this point.

Did he just say "you people"?
Oh hell no he didn't.

>thinking Jow Forums is a monolithic entity
kys spic

Repeal of the NFA when?

Attached: IMG_0349.jpg (800x379, 118K)

I support Drumpf because he's a good golfer

fucking judges

>Jow Forums is one person

>WE

penis

The old I didn't mean "you" people I meant 'You" people.

Hey, the pendulum will swing back to the left eventually. Just enjoy the ride.

I see you people have really good arguments, huh.

You assume everyone who supports Trump is also against abortion. You should stop assuming things.

Attached: 1532124633903.webm (1146x710, 2.74M)

Lol dude everyone knows why you're here, you dont talk to Russians in 1960 and you dont bother with faggots in 2018

>abortion
atheistic and de-humanizing word for 'murder'
>fetus
atheistic and de-humanizing word for 'unborn innocent child'

Diaspora Jews are doomed!!!!

Attached: IMG-20180723-WA0000.jpg (1600x1312, 342K)

Look, the reason the KKK unironically support the democrats is because they are pro-abortion and abortion keeps down the black population.

This thread has a pro-trump sentiment for various, very different reasons. different for every person who frequents here.

le sleepy surgeon negro.

>I see you people have really good arguments, huh.
Why argue a false equivalency?
You made a blanket statement about a group of anonymous people like they believe the same thing.
It's just lazy and stupid.

While that may be part of it, a major portion of susceptibility to crime is actually if the kid feels wanted or not.
Going through life with a mom or father whose thought in the back of their head is "should've aborted this little shit" isn't going to go well for the child because they're always going to be treated with disdain.

>>Well, this gets into the realm of terminating another life
>And what is life to you? I could say that those fetuses are not exactly alive because their brain hasn't developed yet, they're not able to think, they don't care if you kill them or not because they don't know what they are, how can that be life?

PEACE AND PROSPERITY
LOL kill your babies

Attached: SRqKSxi.jpg (1598x703, 297K)

Your argument had a flawed premise and people are pointing out said flawed premise. Namely, that you assumed, incorrectly, that every Trump supporter is against abortion.

>Just enjoy the ride.
I like your attitude, user.

Attached: mrboneswar.jpg (460x562, 78K)

>179912040
You started off with the assumption that everyone holds the exact same opinion. 0/10 try again

I'll spell it out for you Pablo

Attached: bb25a25ffd2d630076a47cef51f755843f9dbef5b0173ea06d363c03fc195dac.jpg (806x787, 63K)

I'm an atheist and believe exactly the same thing. Don't drive atheists away with this bullshit, you need every hand you can get in this culture war.

There are plenty of entirely secular reasons to be against infant murder.

Attached: abd_smol.jpg (640x646, 42K)

BOSTON (Reuters) - A federal judge in Boston on Monday rejected a bid by the Trump administration to dismiss a lawsuit alleging that its decisions to end temporary protections for immigrants in the United States from Honduras, Haiti and El Salvador were racially motivated.

> U.S. District Judge Denise Casper in Boston ruled that a group of immigrants and two organizations could move forward with a lawsuit challenging the administration’s termination of the protective status enjoyed by thousands of people from those three countries.

> > She said the lawsuit’s allegations about “statements of animus” by officials including President Donald Trump coupled with claims about a shift in policy “allege plausibly that a discriminatory purpose was a motivating factor in a decision.”

> > >The lawsuit cited statements it said showed Trump’s “dislike and disregard for Latino and black immigrants,” including reported remarks in January by Trump saying immigrants from Africa and Haiti come from “shithole countries.”

> > > >“Plaintiffs have successfully made out their prima facie case,” Casper wrote.

The U.S. Justice Department, which represented the administration in court, had no immediate comment. It had argued that the courts lack jurisdiction to review the decisions at issue.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-lawsuit/u-s-judge-allows-lawsuit-over-end-of-immigrant-protections-to-proceed-idUSKBN1KD2MO

Attached: file.png (693x186, 20K)

>Gov. Andrew Cuomo pardoned several illegal immigrants Monday in order to help them avoid deportation.

>The New York Democrat, who is up for re-election this year, pardoned seven people who had minor criminal convictions, ranging from petty larceny to drug possession, his office said.

>It marks the third time Cuomo has used his power to grant clemency to immigrants facing ouster from the US — including last December, when he pardoned 18 individuals.

what a fag

>tariffs are good!

Attached: 1532268917539.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>tfw you're get caught banging a ghoul by her bf but then you remember that you'll always be a smoothskin

Attached: Falloutboy dab.png (594x515, 463K)

You can prevent crime in cities by restricting residence to whites, Koreans, and Japanese. So I guess it's impossible in Mexico.

get used to it bud

Attached: RFR2.jpg (552x432, 63K)

What a fucking mess.

And you Trump supporters aren't against abortion, then why do you support someone who is against abortion?

If you support Trump, you automatically are against abortion.

REEEEE TPS MEANS TEMPORARY STAY

GOOD MORNING, /ptg/!

Attached: 1469019942303.jpg (845x475, 83K)

Is that faggot even allowed to do that?

so basically they let the kids in out of goodwill and deport the parents. I guess thats ok.

i'm still waiting for cabinet position for sleep ben

>jah bless

Attached: 1532280130039.jpg (340x508, 13K)

>179912452
>And you Trump supporters aren't against abortion
Did you just assume my position on abortion?

>Gov. Andrew Cuomo pardoned several illegal immigrants Monday in order to help them avoid deportation.
This faggot hasn't been keeping up with Trumps deportations then.
Hedoessn't give a fuck if you pardon them they're still illegals and will get shipped out like all those the left has cried about so far.

>alleging that its decisions to end temporary protections for immigrants in the United States from Honduras, Haiti and El Salvador were racially motivated.

lol. so what?

Shut the fuck up and build the wall. You're building a false premise and making arguments based upon that false premise. Your argument is faulty and you are wrong. Now fuck off.

Attached: trump jess.jpg (1200x777, 109K)

Remember to Be Best!

if they're state-level crimes, then he has the power, unfortunately

Attached: 1515067636179.jpg (385x375, 19K)

he's right you know

Attached: screen-shot-2017-12-08-at-1-14-53-pm-700x.png (700x215, 67K)

I'm not against abortion. Trump has been pretty agnostic on the issue. You seem to have preconceived notions that we're all the boogeyman you believe us to be rather than many different people with one thread tying us together.

>If you support Trump, you automatically are against abortion.
Fucking retarded level of debating.
Why do literal retarded leftist and An-Caps do this?

many Trump supporters aren't programmed by their MSM and celebrities, so there is many varying positions of thought on that subject here

Attached: 38.png (735x759, 641K)

if you would decide that its not murder because the people who agree with you noticed most of the people who disagree with you are atheists it wasnt a principled stand in the first place user

and don't forget to stay hydrated!

Attached: ok.jpg (750x574, 43K)

TEM-PO-RARE-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tough words, tough words.
>much thinking.

Attached: AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (450x450, 114K)

have they won any of them?

Drop your tariffs then EUfugboy.

And how many times has Becerra won in the 9th but got BTFO in the SCOTUS?

>Israelis building anything

What did CNN mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RMlEY3nuPjU&feature=youtu.be

Doesn't even matter Trump has deported many who didn't have criminal records.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021753458347716609

HURRY MUELLER

Attached: NO NO NO.png (607x316, 55K)

Can we please ban California?

the piggy bank is now closed.

Attached: 1516982951388.jpg (1024x585, 55K)

>And you Trump supporters aren't against abortion,
You're assuming, again. I, myself, am against abortion.

It is possible to support someone and still disagree with them on some points that they may have.

Are you actually retarded? The world is more nuanced than that, kid. I disagree with Trump's stance on abortion, but I'm very much in favor of him keeping dumb spics like yourself out, and that's the more important issue to me.

> all Trump supporters are one person, one hive mind
This may surprise you but Trump is not Mike pence or Ted Cruz. He won with the conservative Christian vote but not because of it and, if I were to guess, he won despite of it.

I don't believe making a pedo joke makes someone a pedo but I believe that someone who would call for someone's head for a joke should be fired for a joke. Don't you?

> how much money can you make in a random town of Mississippi and how many Ivy League colleges are there?
That's actually a very weak argument to prove big cities are better than small ones.
First: there are no Ivy League colleges outside the northeast of the United States. Second: Cornell University, one of the eight colleges known as Ivy Leage, is located in a city with under forty thousand population (Ithaca).

Your whole argument is based on economic factors: that abortion is necessary otherwise women would be forced to have children, forced to stay at home and that traditional household would force women out of the jobs market. That's a strawman, it is perfectly possible for a society not to have legal abortion and, yet, none of those consequences to happen.

Attached: IMG_0923.jpg (1936x1936, 560K)

Yes, I did.
>build the wall
I ain't building shit, no one will, that wall will never be built and you know it.
>Not all Trump supporters are against abortion.
So, you all voted for someone who repeatedly said he was pro-life? But y'all are still against abortion? That's actually some retarded shit.

Attached: arkansas-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 137K)

He is a Mexican.

yeah but they prioritize and also is setting them up for a "controversy"
>these illegals aren't criminals and trump is still trying to deport them IMPEACH NOW
won't convince anyone since trump's base wants the illegals gone no matter what, but it's just another thing that they'll screech about when they do end up getting deported

after you stop invading the middle east and get your shitty troops out of EU

oh wait you can't America ruined the entire world post 9/11

Attached: 1532322520268.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

I wish Trump and Putin were back in my city every week playing pat-a-cake.

no its just for the headlines, like "a president who's been sued 1006 times is talking tariffs, IMPEACH!"