Should I visit Canada (Montreal) or is it as bad as you all portray?

Should I visit Canada (Montreal) or is it as bad as you all portray?

Attached: 1531962391269.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Every time I see that thumbnail, I think the dog has an ice cream cone.

Samefag

Uh so should I visit Canada (Montreal) or is it a shithole lib paradise

Ice cream aside montreal is sweet. What you don't want is Toronto holy damn I might kill myself. Also go to the cathedral in MTL you won't regret.

Attached: paint2.png (480x480, 16K)

Go to Quebec City instead

It's a mix bag user
But that's more than i can say about Toronto

Go to both.

Montreal is surprisingly ok. Food's pretty good and downtown can be pretty. Toronto is hell on earth, only worth stopping there is you're on your way down to niagara. The falls are definitely worth seeing.

People always say it's a nice city. I live in the west and will never visit Quebec or ontario. The French are grade a pricks man.

20 years ago, I would've said yes, go, check it out, it's fun. Now? Save yourself the trouble. Canada is lost. The Canada I knew and loved as a child is long, long gone, thanks to the Liberals, the New Democrats, and even the Progressive Conservatives (or whatever the fuck they're called now) helped fuck shit up but good.

The only good place in Canada is whistler Park

what about new brunswick and nova scotia?

might as well visit MTL.
MTL beats Vancouver/Toronto.

Quebec is based, but because you are likely english-only speaking amerilard, won't have too much fun outside of MTL.

Every time I see that thumbnail, I think the dog has a dick in his mouth

Haiti 2.0

Go find out and report back.
Stop taking life-advice from Jow Forums

Vive Quebecois! Je me souviens!

Don't, montreal is just a big traffic jam

Montreal is good. I like it more than Toronto for partying. The people are more social.

Quebec city is more fun if you're more into the student experience. There's also more historical things to see. It's an extremely beautiful city.

This user is right.

Fucking eternal anglo REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1532388122004m.jpg (1024x822, 171K)

The east coast is a different place. Never been but have family there. Probably a nice place to see. If you can understand a single fucking word those newfies say. They're nice people, funny and like to drink a lot.

I am looking to move to canada
I will be attending university first
where should I go?

Great to visit but if you decide living here, you’ll end up sympathizing with Richard Henry Bain

Like I said I prefer the west. I don't care for the bigger cities either. If you're going to school, that will limit choices. Vancouver and Toronto are the places to avoid.

Don't. It's going to be the first Western country to go non-white.

canada is fucking huge mate

Go visit montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, etc...Just go.

Ignore the racists on this stupid website.

Attached: 1528568074621.jpg (414x474, 82K)

>flag
checks out

how is alberta?

Huh, you know what's funny?

I live in Montreal. Stay out! The city is lost to haitians and non-Whites

Ignore the shills, Montreal still isn't a bad place to visit if you don't mind the frogs leaping across the roads with construction everywhere. Quebec city is much nicer to visit and has some good Canadian history behind it.

The three cities to avoid at all costs in Canada are Toronto, which is the biggest blight on the land in all of North America, Vancouver, which is the world's largest China town, and Montreal, which is a quarantine island the French set up to try and murder English people by dumping rabid niggers on them.

Love it. Calgary is a nice city. Edmonton is ok too. I'm born and raised Prarie boy so it's home for me.

When the whole country is 20% it's going to be near impossible to avoid shitskins despite how "huge" Canada is.
The US is bad, but the Canada situation is worse.

it won't go that far mate
canada is like 73 percent white now
at best it will be like 56-60 percent white
immigration is high now but wont be forever due to automation

canada is whiter than US although US white population is huge and don't forget there are so many dindus in US along with mexicans whereas in canada its pajeets and chinks which are better

Depends what you want to do. Nova Scotia is generally seen as a place where you get your education and then you leave to find work

Montreal has the biggest population of Haitians outside of Haiti. They're almost Somali/Chicongo tier niggers

should I move to alberta or new brunswick?

This is true... Most of the city was planned before cars existed so the streets are very narrow. Also it's illegal to turn right at a red light in Quebec because Frenchie's are fucking retarded

>Every time I see that thumbnail, I think the dog has an ice cream cone.

New Brunswick might be a tough go work wise. They move to alberta for work, where theres more opportunities. East coast is more similar to your weather with rain and stuff. But you might be in for a rude awakening either way when winter hits.

if you go to montreal, avoid the area immediatly west of mount royal, plamondon

alberta is expensive but you can make money
new brunswick is cheap, but there's no jobs so they all move to new brunswick
northern bc is good try prince george

Canada is a beautiful place, its only the extremists on both sides that ruin it. Those only account for about 5% of people, the rest don't give a fuck. There aren't as many Muslims as you think, and the only place that is relatively white minority is Vancouver. So give the leafs a visit, its not as bad as the alt rightists on pol say it is. Except toronto, fuck toronto.

Only in Montreal, crétin d'anglo.
You can turn right on a red anywhere in QC (outside of MTL)

honestly anything outside a city. if you visit Canada and you don't go fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, snowboarding, etc you fucked up

> toronto
A majority minority city

>Canada population: 37mil
>Around 70~75% are white
Between 2018-2020 the Canadian government has set a goal of 1 mil additional immigrants, and a minimum of 340,000 every year after so that by 2050, and additional 10.2 mil non-whites will enter Canada (assuming the immigrant patterns haven't increased). This, of course, does not include the children of these immigrants.
It it estimated that ethnic women have around 2~2.4 babies in Canada for a white's 1.5 babies (and declining).

Considering all these factors, there's no doubt that white Canadians will be the minority by 2050. Considering that the ethnic change is occurring much faster than in the US, this means that beyond 2050, Canada's white population decline will continue to occur at a more rapid pace than the US and most of the West and Canada should reach 20% white by no less than the end of the century.

canada won't be accepting that many immigrants every year they would have cut down immigration in huge numbers due to automation and less jobs

BC is full of non-whites
its has more non-whites than even ontario

That only means that the workforce is diverted to other industries, not that the workforce completely dies.
The next argument in 2060 when the workforce become far more automated is that "we don't have sufficient engineers and programmers and scientists coming out of Canadian universities! We need more immigrants!"

yeah but there are always jobs in big cities like saint john and fredricton
I looking to do mechanical engineering

most of them live in vancouver, and then bc has more natives living in some pockets

I have a friend that moved to Canada and he told me that its infested with niggers, trannies and trannie niggers, but that everything else is pretty nice if you don't care not having freedom of speech

Attached: 1532356357005.jpg (757x547, 50K)

2060 is far way
I'll be old as fuck by then
and US is really hard to move to
otherwise it would have been my top choice

>yeah but there are always jobs in big cities like saint john and fredricton
>I looking to do mechanical engineering
if you want to study in nb that's fine, but you'll want to get your license in western canada where there's more work, it's really hard to get the hours in nb
nb has more need for civil engineers instead of mech, roads are about the only thing built there, halifax actually has a ship yard
saint john is dead, fredriction is a government town, moncton has a bit of manufacturing but not much

prince george is like 75 percent white

Yes, the years seem far away, but you have to realize that your children and grandchildren will see and live to and past the end of the century.
Your decision to move could easily mean that [insert your surname] will be a bloodline of mutts forever on.

alberta seems like a better option then
lots of work and not many non-whites there

canada is awesome. before 9/11, it was a right of passage to go to canada on your 19th birthday and get stupid drunk(drinking age in canada is 19).

Montréal is nice, can be a bit too hot in the summer though. Be sure to visit the Mont Royal mountain for some nice views, maybe visit the F1 track if you like it (it's open a lot of the time, cyclist can even ride on it) and enjoy good food in the Plateau area (east of the mountain).

Attached: le plateau montreal.jpg (1024x1024, 756K)

Why Montreal? Its the most niggerfied place In Quebec

what about saskatchewan?

Unironically the only place in this country where women aren't mentally ill turbosluts or totally frigid antisocial weirdos.

t. Vancouverite who is sick of Chinese women and their expensive needs

are you going off the 2016 census?
got to note there's a million temporary foreign workers in canada, they aren't counted in that
so the economically active areas have their service sector full of filipinos

saskatchewan is the hidden gem
alberta has higher paying work from oil sands, but the work is based on oil prices and not stable
but saskatchewan has conventional oil, natural gas, potash and a lot of farmers making bank
be the best place to establish yourself in canada
gets beyond cold and there's nothing other than a cfl team though

I'm in Quebec City right now on vacation and I'm surprised how white and conservative it is.

Saskatchewan seems good

/this
Fuck Toronto

there's also a big uranium mine in the top and some lumber mills north of the tree line
if you have to start from nothing in canada it's your best bet for quick advancement
just don't be a chad who takes the largest possible lease payments on his truck and spend all your money on coke, there really isn't much to do

thanks for the help

ok, you can have a much higher quality of life
my mom knew a lady who moved here from england
her dad came to visit
when he saw she had a house with a front and back yard he figured she must have been wealthy and wrote her out of the family will

You can visit. But be very cautious. Double-triple cautious. Just go to the Radisson and stay there.

We have a lot of good food. That's about it, everything else is cancer. And to be fair, i'm pretty sure you can find food just as good where you live anyway. save yourself the trip, avoid our pungent leftist state.

I am going to visit!