Serious Discussion Regarding the Evolution of Intelligence

Alright Jow Forums. It's time for a serious discussion. No bullshit. Let's discuss this like adults.

On this site, there is one argument that I see over and over. "Blacks and Native Americans took longer to develop technologically. Therefore, they are stupid."

How accurate is this worldview? Let's examine the facts.

FACT: The scientific community agrees that humans became behaviorally modern around 50,000 - 40,000 years ago. This was before modern races diverged from one another. Keep in mind that most of these scientists are white, and yet they have come to a conclusion that isn't racist using scientific research alone. You can't blame political correctness for this because science is designed to eliminate bias in order to reach absolute truth.

FACT: You might not want to bring up IQ tests … because these IQ tests also say that liberals and atheists are smarter than right-wingers. Either IQ tests are right or they are wrong. Pick one.

FACT: In a state of nature, people with low IQs are usually eaten by animals. That's how human intelligence evolved in the first place. You guys seem to assume that civilisation was built almost immediately after the evolution of modern intelligence. In reality, modern intelligence evolved long before anyone bothered to put a civilisation together.

FACT: It actually takes a lot of brainpower to live in the wild with no technology. You need to just remember things, as there is no writing. It takes a lot of brainpower to craft a perfect spearpoint using only your memory. It takes brainpower to built a shelter from only the gifts of the forest. It takes brainpower to built a trap from vines. It takes brainpower to outsmart delicious animals that are much stronger then you. It takes brainpower to raise kids in such a hostile environment.

What makes you think that whites are smarter than everyone else? Is it because of civilisation? I just provided a counter-argument. Discuss.

Attached: Lascaux_painting.jpg (720x472, 95K)

FACT: Modern day hunter-gatherers do not communicate with "grunts". They have complex languages, with grammar and everything.

FACT: In any given civilisation, geniuses and inventors are a tiny minority. In any given civilisation, most people are content to do simple work and talk about the weather, without really questioning anything around them.

I added these here because the original post was too long.

Attached: AFBBB7BD-3E33-4463-A408-62BC040CC73C.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Attached: 69B1A887-3D1C-4FD3-8174-F3E12E259887.png (843x843, 317K)

Attached: 73BADA17-C3FD-4327-97EB-C22E7B6C1449.png (1116x605, 311K)

Attached: 7390F94D-E66D-4254-96A0-E64EA054A569.png (1574x1160, 266K)

Attached: 7122900B-561C-4085-9877-0D6FA7C7D1D0.png (1740x1088, 257K)

Attached: E1E4F001-A325-4488-A392-34A00434847F.jpg (1012x1474, 522K)

These IQ tests also say that liberals and atheists are smarter than right-wingers. Are you willing to acknowledge that?

Attached: C4FBF629-A2C9-476D-A8DE-A779E010B0D0.jpg (1024x789, 170K)

Men are more violent than women. Does this mean that all men should be killed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 895079FC-7D6E-4591-952F-879E94C2BE6E.png (1023x1200, 383K)

Men have bigger penises then females, does this mean men should be killed?

Attached: B23746B2-FE34-49ED-830C-9B0BDCC4D821.png (887x741, 56K)

Attached: 1CA135DA-D5A4-44B7-9813-51E551F38F50.png (760x774, 142K)

Attached: 23FB7054-AE3F-496C-A229-B92F7C6B7B44.png (1023x653, 316K)

Let’s kill and nuke all of these subhumans first

Attached: D8AA8847-54AD-4ED3-881B-4E9B596F3EC8.png (1722x1615, 644K)

IQ is a retarded measurment of the how much someone is worth. Like, what good are programming or puzzle solving skills to survival? high IQ almost always = autism
Our prehistorical ancestors had less knowledge but were definitely smarter human beings overral
They had quicker brains and reflexes, better memory, made a better use of their senses
And it's not just for survival
What's the point of caves and cave art in general? It's been proven they weren't just picturing hunting and everyday life, it goes much deeper.
So they also had a culture of sort as far back as 40 000 years

I truly believe people were never as dumb as they are now
A middle age peasant had more knowledge and insight on life than most educated people nowadays

Attached: 4B3DCC31-4B9B-42C4-B9EA-DD0D8CE9F944.png (728x3570, 907K)

Attached: 1526462398432.jpg (611x690, 86K)

>IQ is a retarded measurement

Attached: FC41D673-09DD-48B8-BCA3-2AEF5F7D0258.jpg (1386x1754, 411K)

Attached: 1A71C878-15DE-471C-AB67-889CBF62C83F.jpg (2126x1300, 863K)

Attached: 6FBC3163-9E7D-4D78-8A5A-BA43D72355B6.png (711x805, 85K)

Attached: 4329ABB8-9BEE-4815-8E35-83D91E9644BA.png (1240x844, 223K)

You can survive in the wild without intelligence, you just need to lower your energy usage.
Since the brain is an energy glutton, having smaller brains makes it easier to survive.
See Australian aboriginees.

Attached: B3C73909-374B-467E-BD73-4349EF305349.jpg (616x5370, 796K)

>This was before modern races diverged from one another.
Untrue. It happened 50 000 years earlier. Besides, Africans don't have neanderthal or denisovan admixture, so that's a pure lie in any case.
>FACT: You might not want to bring up IQ tests … because these IQ tests also say that liberals and atheists are smarter than right-wingers. Either IQ tests are right or they are wrong. Pick one.
Stupid people are right wing, because they see the world as it is. Average people are leftists, because they see the world as they imagine it. Smart people are right wing, because they imagine the world as it is.
>ntelligence evolved long before anyone bothered to put a civilisation together.
That's just fucking retarded. They evolved together. Neither happened before the other.
>FACT: It actually takes a lot of brainpower to live in the wild with no technology.
Insect survive in the wild just fine. Retarded point.

It took me literally less than 3 minutes to destroy every single one of your arguments. How long did it take to come up with them?

Feels good to be intellectually superior.

Of course it means. That way women will get to live in peace and reprodu.... shit.

Space elves are superior to humans. Should we kill ourselves, so that Space Elves could take our planet and live in peace and prosperity here?

Liberals are liars and pol is not "conservative". Also IQ tests have poor validity for creativity

>FACT: Modern day hunter-gatherers do not communicate with "grunts". They have complex languages, with grammar and everything.
Cows moo with accents. wtf i love niggers now
>FACT: In any given civilisation, geniuses and inventors are a tiny minority. In any given civilisation, most people are content to do simple work and talk about the weather, without really questioning anything around them.
Fact: there are no geniuses among insects.

Damn. It took all five minutes to absolutely destroy you.

Feels good, man.

Doesn’t it make your dick hard knowing that your 8year old self could have probably outsmarted these subhuman shitskin like OP for example?

Actually I know exactly how they feel, I was 4 years old and I didn’t understood the world, it must be something like that

Attached: 97017F0C-657D-49D3-B094-EF0AC9DDB4A5.jpg (1122x4320, 1.51M)

Women vs men are not competing genetic pools. White vs non-whites are

Forbidden Acheology - Michael Cremo

>It actually takes a lot of brainpower to live in the wild with no technology.

I saw a squirrel build a particle accelerator once.

evolution is driven by environmental change, assuming the 'out of africa' theory is correct, all people started of at about the same level, however, because those who left Africa and subsequently spread all around the world were forced by extreme changes in circumstance and new never before seen challenges to adapt and evolve both physically and intellectually, those who remained in Africa however were already very well suited to their unchanging environment, therefore they barely evolved beyond the primitive pre-Neolithic stage.

Attached: primitive unevolved subhuman.png (1005x640, 353K)

Basically this. Africans are outdated and deprecated.

Heres some (actual) facts for you op.

Republicans score higher on iq tests then democrats even when controlling for race.

there is no such thing as *a state of nature" all the world is natural, humans are natural and nature is as much the jungle as it is the city you fucking brainlet retard.

Wew lad doing god’s work with that dump, nice

Any civilization capable of surviving inherently has the knowledge of how to survive in nature without technology. Surviving in nature is not impressive; it's necessary. What's impressive is if that society thrives to a point that abstractions continually develop.

Whether you realize it or not, you are setting the bar outrageously low. To the point that mere existence impresses you.

Bump because shitskin OP got scared in face of real empirical data

Yeah. Lots of unemployed people vote Democrat. So what? Many of those people are physically disabled, which does not effect intelligence.

Notice how most scientists and artists are Democrats, whereas most laborers and businessmen are Republicans. In other words, the people who build civilisation and culture are Democrats. The people who either do as they're told or game the system (like a stereotypical Jew) are Republican.

You misunderstand me.

You guys think that blacks are inferior because they are more violent. Men are more violent than women. Does this mean that women are better than men?

What sex are those murderers?

Women are better than men! Down with men!

Most of these immigrants that commit these crimes are men!

Down with men! Men are selfish pigs and rapists!

>FACT: The scientific community agrees that humans became behaviorally modern around 50,000 - 40,000 years ago. This was before modern races diverged from one another. Keep in mind that most of these scientists are white, and yet they have come to a conclusion that isn't racist using scientific research alone. You can't blame political correctness for this because science is designed to eliminate bias in order to reach absolute truth.
So? Niggers are 'behaviorally modern', that doesn't mean they can't be different from other races.
>FACT: You might not want to bring up IQ tests … because these IQ tests also say that liberals and atheists are smarter than right-wingers. Either IQ tests are right or they are wrong. Pick one.
No. What you said about liberals and atheists scoring higher on average is true. What now?
>FACT: In a state of nature, people with low IQs are usually eaten by animals. That's how human intelligence evolved in the first place. You guys seem to assume that civilisation was built almost immediately after the evolution of modern intelligence. In reality, modern intelligence evolved long before anyone bothered to put a civilisation together.
Intelligence developed as a way to forage for food more effectively no so you can run from predators. The most intelligent humans evolved in the harshest conditions and when at the end of the ice age Siberian hunter-gatherers expanded into the rest of Eurasia, the earlier civilizations they took over advanced significantly.

>FACT: It actually takes a lot of brainpower to live in the wild with no technology. You need to just remember things, as there is no writing. It takes a lot of brainpower to craft a perfect spearpoint using only your memory. It takes brainpower to built a shelter from only the gifts of the forest. It takes brainpower to built a trap from vines. It takes brainpower to outsmart delicious animals that are much stronger then you. It takes brainpower to raise kids in such a hostile environment.
Completely depends on the kind of 'wild' you are talking about. In Africa many tribes survive by foraging and occasionally hunting smaller animals, the earlier mention Siberians had to hunt mammoth because those were literally the only thing fit for human consumption in their homeland.

>FACT: Modern day hunter-gatherers do not communicate with "grunts". They have complex languages, with grammar and everything.
That's just a strawman. Oooga booga.
>FACT: In any given civilisation, geniuses and inventors are a tiny minority. In any given civilisation, most people are content to do simple work and talk about the weather, without really questioning anything around them.
Yes and? Show me a nigger genius or inventor.

Your strawmanning, blacks are not inferior because of 1 characteristic but because of many.
No one ever said anything about aggression, look at the stuff I posted this is why numbers are inferior

Also post your tits now

I wouldn't say that medieval peasants had more knowledge, but many had the CAPACITY to learn.

The church authorities sheltered the peasants from knowledge for centuries. This kept the peasants ignorant … though ignorance does not always equal stupidity.

Higher intelligence = eat a ton of seafood.

Attached: Solutrean_Atlantis_Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 2.19M)

Again, it's MEN who are committing these violent crimes.

Luckily, we will have artificial sperm soon. Then men will be useless and we can kill all of them to create an all-female world.

Every man, deep down, knows that he is a piece of shit.

Attached: Solutrean_macro_2.png (2552x2436, 836K)

How many white people have invented something?

Like … 0.001%

Most white people just watch movies and shovel fries into their faces.

Attached: Solutrean_macro_3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

More crimes committed by men.

What would the murder rate look like if everyone was male?

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 0386DCA3-1F21-4C51-A962-7A73A22E9D4C.jpg (883x606, 127K)

SHOW ME YOUR NIGGER TITS NOW

don’t you dare forgetting the timestam honey otherwise my dick won’t get hard

Attached: 115EC862-5696-4859-9B6D-05E3347994FF.jpg (736x915, 161K)

There is nothing more pathetic than a skinny white liberal jewish faggot larping as a woman

This applies for other animal species, but it does not apply to humans. Humans need to build tools to live. We need meat, but we don't have killing claws.

SHOW ME SOME FUCKING NIGGER TITS RIGHT NOW OPM

Attached: F6FDAD9F-A235-41DA-B3AB-AF078F7F96DE.jpg (539x960, 92K)

How many black WOMEN commit these crimes?

I want to see your nigger tits OP, i’ll trade it for a timestamped dickpic

Don’t make me wait sugar

Attached: 7639EA6B-6F4D-4939-ABBB-E9EC87BE99E5.jpg (550x685, 100K)

POST PICTURE OF YOUR NONE WHITE TITS RIGHT NOW!

DONT FORGET THE TIMESTAMP!

Attached: 44B3634D-08B2-4438-8507-5C6B4A16D844.jpg (962x1443, 322K)

Abbos have almost no self made tools, they only use what they find. They do just fine with their chimpanzee-tier technology.

I think we got started in the wrong foot honey, how about we exchange some spicy pictures and call it a day?

I’m pretty sure you’re a unique and interesting person and i’d Like to get to know you, maybe we can talk politics and afterwords, who knows ;)

Do u like right wing white guys?

Attached: F36245EA-C307-47EF-9DFD-740B2053F17F.png (593x599, 735K)

Threadly reminder that OP is a fucking leaf.

The Neanderthal admixture in the white genome is too small to matter.

Human intelligence evolved during the ice age. During this time, Europe was freezing and tropical locations were going through severe drought. Civilisation was created 11,000 years ago. This was about 34,000 years after modern intelligence evolved.

Insects can survive without intelligence because they have weapons built into their bodies. We humans have to build ours, which is why we need to be smart to live.

Irrelevant opinion.

Attached: 1438025726507.gif (250x197, 825K)

We might have artificial sperm in the future.

Also, women could theoretically keep men as sex slaves. Perhaps they should, as women are less violent than men. By your logic, less violent = better … so why should men be allowed to vote or hold office? Why aren't men just used as sperm factories?

How big are your breasts? Have you ever posted them online? It can be quite a thrilling experience sharing something so intimate with people you think that hate you

How about the timestamped picture now? I’m so hard for you baby right now, ready to show you my white manhood

Attached: 74F17F5B-73EF-46E7-9B48-0DC53228D762.png (1042x665, 51K)

Space elves aren't real.

I’m pretty sure you’d like to do it the old fashioned way tho” right qt3.14?

Attached: FF7D3D67-2061-4161-BF04-B4F42D8E8CFF.png (750x472, 70K)

These studies proving that liberals are smarter than conservatives were not made by liberals. They were made by unbiased scientists.

Pol is obviously conservative. Everyone here thinks that Jesus is good and LGBT stuff is bad.

Creativity? Now you are grasping at straws.

Do you know any study’s on how much of a sexual fetish it is for lefty girls to masturbate to big right wing white dicks?

Attached: 0B6AEC8F-0E93-4E02-A9F5-29C87E40D50A.png (598x599, 596K)

>Keep in mind that most of these scientists are (((white)))
lost interest after that point

Attached: Senor_Tomato.jpg (217x452, 28K)

You're just lying.

The leaf meme is real, goddamn.

If you can't tell the difference between a cow moo and a Bantu language, then you're an idiot.

Insects don't have advanced culture like modern tribal humans.

No. Your dick is just hard because you are gay for me.

Men and women do compete though.

Men and women could be competing genetic pools with the help of artificial sperm.

Africa has been changing. During the ice age, it was going through severe drought.

Hard for your brown tits and brown vagina baby, seriously let’s exchange some personal data and we can hit it on ;p

Maybe racemix a little ;)

Attached: B9A603D5-0373-43AB-BE56-3D56399E10C6.jpg (1024x995, 314K)

If the city and the jungle are both natural, why should the builders of cities consider themselves superior?

No. I had to do housework.

Nope.

Could you survive in the wild? I doubt it. You don't have the intellect or the skills. you would die.

C’mon honey I really want to see your tits now

Attached: A59F16C5-CC1D-4AA2-B6D5-C19599C4D3CF.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

If liberals are smarter, then perhaps you should listen to them.

If the ice age was the main factor, why were the first civilisations built by Middle Eastern people? Why didn't Eskimos invent everything?

Talking about eskimos, do you know how they kiss?

Let me show it to you in private sugar ;)

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a black genius.

>The scientific community agrees

worthless post. worthless thread. worthless life.

Bullshit. They didn't have to hunt mammoth. They could have hunted lemmings.

Yo OP, the religious thing isn't strictly true. Broadly speaking, Atheists have higher IQs than the religious in America, but if you break it down to a denominational level certain branches drag that average up and down. Unitarians, (presumably practicing) Jews, Presbyterians, Quakers and a few others tend to perform significantly better than the irreligious and the "dumber" denominations in America.

As for the claim about Liberals, could you TL;DR for me what questions were asked to determine people's political leanings? If they asked if people were pro- or anti-LGBT or something like that, Jow Forums can refute the idea that the colloquial Right is less intelligent than the Left

I guess this makes Polynesians superior to everyone.

Way to avoid my point.

Misandrist logic is exactly the same as white supremacist logic. Take misandry, replace "men" with "niggers" and you have white supremacy.

Wow. You really are a fucking pig. You sound just like a stereotypical "nigger" when you talk to me like that.

Men should all be killed.

>The scientific community agrees that humans became behaviorally modern around 50,000 - 40,000 years ago.
Behaviorally modern as in not literal chimps. The crackhead on the street is considered "behaviorally modern"

>because these IQ tests also say that liberals and atheists are smarter than right-wingers.
This is true though. Liberals have higher IQs than conservatives, and libertarians have higher IQs than liberals. All groups have higher IQs than minorities.

>In a state of nature, people with low IQs are usually eaten by animals.
No lol. Einstein is getting eaten before chad thundercock. Evolutionary psychology proves this, with females preferring physical fitness over intelligence.

>You guys seem to assume that civilisation was built almost immediately after the evolution of modern intelligence.
That's backwards. Civilization was a domesticating process by humans on themselves. You can literally plot rate of diabetes against intelligence and get a negative correlation, because populations with low IQs "evolved" outside of an agricultural environment and didn't develop a tolerance for carbohydrates. Being in civilization long enough has evolutionary pressures on man. Tribal peoples, by virtue of not living in agricultural societies as long as everyone else, are poorly equipped to live in agricultural societies. Nature would usually fix this over time. The problem is, evolution stopped working when the left stopped letting retards die.

>It actually takes a lot of brainpower to live in the wild with no technology.
Okay, so this would predict that tribal peoples who live in the wild have high IQs. Nope, not true. Actually, the native Alaskans have really high visual spatial sense as a result of evolutionary pressures in the environment, but that doesn't translate to success outside of tracking.

I never said that all white people were racist.

Why don't you show me your micropenis sweetheart?

I'm interested in a serious conversation about intelligence!

You can tell me to kill myself and insult my penis if it makes it more interesting