>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Please read Homsi's posts and consider helping out
Devs July 23
>Trump&Trudeau asked Israel to evacuate 800+ moderate beheaders White Helmets(Al-Qaeda-linked). They will be settled in UK, Canada,Germany,Netherlands
>Sy For. Min:WH evacuation is a “criminal operation” by “Israel and its tools”.Support of the evacuation by US,UK, Jordan, Germany & Canada shows that these countries “back terrorists in Syria”
>RU embassy:White Helmets exit from Sy curbs risks of staged chemical attack ops
>Reconciled Daraa rebels fight ISIS together with SAA enraging militants bussed to Idlib, who accuse them of betraying the 'revolution'
>Huge blast hits rebel-held town in north Aleppo, casualties reported. 30+ injured/killed
>Senior Turkish-backed militia commander assassinated in Afrin by kurds
>Roadside bomb kills several Islamist militants in Syria’s Idlib
>With Daraa almost secured, Tiger forces&RUAF starts to bomb IS positions in Syria's SW
>850+ refugees to return to Syria from Lebanon
>Israeli launched an airstrike targeting SAA in Masyaf city, Hama.Sy AirDef intercepted and downed several missiles
>Sy gov to re-operate Tabqa Dam as per agreement with Kurds

Prev

Attached: 1532401768051.gif (360x360, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1021743268189614081
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYC31cjWDA
twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1021793842847264768?s=19
twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/1021792392553394176
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/1021799214781747200
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/1021799559314526208
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.761276&lon=36.013205&z=15
twitter.com/alqudsbrigade11/status/1021806092014313472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't kill ISIS! They done nothing wrong!

DEATH TO ALL ENEMIES OF ISLAM

Second for Assad

We will kick you out of palestine soon filthy jew

Very ungrateful Jihadboy

A slow "Maneuver" doesn't fucking matter, the planes change in position is negligible when the Intercepting Missile can close a distance of 4km in one second and can spread it's submunitions in a radius of 100m facing fowards.

>I think I'd rather prefer to listen to the manufacturer
you're set up to be scammed, then
>and reports of its performance.
I would take Saudi success reports with a grain of salt
>blah blah blah blah The pilot can think tactically and to avoid risks of both detection and being targeted, the missile can't.
you actually start sounding like a Lockheed marketer at this point.

we're not discussing the inherent advantages of Ballistic Missiles and Jet Aircraft, we're discussing the differences between intercepting Ballistic Missiles and Jet Aircraft, and I don't see the point of continuing an argument against someone who is so fucking dense they can't even grasp the obvious issues with intercepting something going at 1.2 Mach more than the thing intercepting it.

Let me put it this way, because you seem incapable of understanding it by yourself:
A SAM can intercept a Ballistic Missile, but it is inherently more difficult due to a Ballistic Missiles physical properties as compared to an Aircraft, as such for a SAM to reliably intercept a Ballistic Missile, it needs additional capabilities not required when intercepting an Aircraft, as you yourself admit in your very post.

As such, intercepting an Aircraft is easier than intercepting a Ballistic Missile for obvious reasons.
And for the extremely Dense: There are certain Aircraft more difficult to intercept than Ballistic Missiles, but those are the exception and not the rule.

I'm not even gonna respong to retard r/the_donald Muttposting

Attached: 1527679392428.jpg (297x271, 21K)

Attached: Israeli F-16 jet shot down.jpg (1200x800, 228K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-24_12-22-56.png (933x792, 198K)

Smoked kebab twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1021743268189614081

Music to my ears.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYC31cjWDA

Attached: 1234565867978.jpg (557x605, 44K)

>having pro-whatever tags next to each post so you can filter the bullshit
that's...not a bad thing actually
wtf i love reddit now

>you're set up to be scammed, then
Except that the company would be sued and go bankrupt if they explicitly lied on their contracts. Performance requirements need to be met.
>I would take Saudi success reports with a grain of salt
They are not Saudi success reports, but open source media reports.
>you actually start sounding like a Lockheed marketer at this point.
Yeah and you sound like an ignoramus who bought into Sprey-tier memes. Pic related.
>the obvious issues with intercepting something going at 1.2 Mach more than the thing intercepting it.
Launching into a predictive position in front of its BALLISTIC trajectory.
>As such, intercepting an Aircraft is easier than intercepting a Ballistic Missile for obvious reasons.
Except that no. It is not. It is entirely dependent on the situation. A ballistic missile will generally behave in the same way. It's going to have a ballistic trajectory and it's going to fly towards the target at high speed. It just needs to be detected and missiles launched at the correct positions in time.
The plane is not going to do that. It's going to do exactly as the pilot decides to fly it, it's going to be maintaining stealth, maneuvers, decoys and jamming. It will take advantage of the terrain, its own weapons and so forth. The plane is not predictable. It's smart, it fights back. The ballistic missiles just slams forward at high speed and so long as you have the radars and missiles to track, target and hit it, your concerns are few.

Attached: 1502697877839.jpg (1024x905, 173K)

Syria warns Israel: Our response to today's events will arrive in due course.

twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1021793842847264768?s=19

wdtmbt

>we’re not fighting Assad we promise Russia, pls tell him to get Iran to leave
>also we just shot down his jet
>pls make Iran go away

Our Martyred Colonel Omran Marii
He also participated in the ground operations against ISIS terrorists in #Palmyra and #Homs CS

May your soul Rest In Peace sir.

twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/1021792392553394176

Attached: Di4ivI4XcAEVsDI.jpg (383x511, 23K)

Did syria always have Sukhoi planes? I thought they used MIG, is it a new purchase after Russia got involved?

S

Attached: Di31Mk9W4AAzR2x.jpg (637x343, 83K)

Palestinians will do something

Yup, top of the line Russian engineering.

Attached: su22SAC1.jpg (697x374, 82K)

F

There is nothing special about using Su's or MiG's, Syria had aircraft from both design bureaus since Soviet times.
And if you are one for pointless numbers their ground attack aircraft are mostly Sukhois.

kek

is that a ram jet engine?

Su-22 is old ground attack plane, not used by Russia for decades.

Attached: Sukhoi_Su-22M4,_Czech_Republic_-_Air_Force_(cropped).jpg (1024x570, 380K)

What's to 'kek' about? It's a great plane, old, but still can do a good job.
Normal jet engine.

relax i'm sure it does the job if the job is to just drop bombs

it probably doesn't too good against patriot

Plenty

Attached: 2018-SyAF.png (624x601, 39K)

twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/1021799214781747200

Attached: 1503266087950.gif (304x178, 2.01M)

>Shishani
Georgian munafiqs call themselves Chechens again

Attached: shishani.jpg (554x604, 35K)

They have used both manufacturers planes. Su-25 is like their main plane for airstrikes.

As good as any other plane with no stealth and/or supermaneuverability.
It wasn't going up against Patriots because it wasn't attacking Israel.

Just kikes being kikes.

I wonder if any other civil war will happen in the world before Assad wins
Gonna miss SG

>Liwa al-Quds eliminated 23 daesh terrorists near Jileen
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/1021799559314526208
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.761276&lon=36.013205&z=15
Told you niggas the real battle of this offensive would be in Yarmouk.

>surrender Assad; I possess the moral highground

Attached: Avishai-Corruption-Charges-Netanyahu.jpg (727x545, 60K)

Can we finally get a war? Seriously, I can't fucking wait. The moment things go sour I'll be able to refugee in a normal country. PLEASE, WAR NOW

Attached: 1500864393992.gif (200x200, 2M)

Don’t we all

>Don’t we all
Damn it, really, when will this end?

When the economy finally crashes

I don't say this often but seriously, fuck Israel.

If you voted Likud this is your fault.

If you didn't, I sincerely hope Bibi's retardation doesn't bring destruction to your life. But it probably will.

Attached: borntobegoy.png (486x576, 6K)

Should be happening soon desu.

I was so hype today when I've seen the news, WAR NOW

this but non ironical

intercepting a ballisic missile is not more difficult in general.
it depends if the missile has the ability to maneuvre or not:
a) if not all you need is to calculate where on its trajectory you can intercept it with your missiles even if they are slower than the missile entering your zone of control.
b) if it is capable of maneuvring in response to an incoming anti balistic missiles and faster than it there is zero chance of interception. one will at least need multiple missiles to cover possible pathways.

>war
>now

Lolno, Bibi will larp around until he sends yo ass into Lebanon again and sells your death off for more Mutt gibs

You could always blow up the quds mosque to speed up the process.
>implying the chosenite banksters would let it happen

JIDF really hypes up the thread

>Gonna miss SG
/GreatLakesGeneral/ soon my friend. The third Congo War is just around the corner.

Then there is Yemen, maybe Ukraine, Iraq will almost certainly spin out of control again in the near future, maybe any african conflict might escalate enough to be fun to follow

Any kind of happening will suffice, my dad will get mad to the final level, we pack up and start refugeeing in Sweden or something and finally live a good life.

you're still not fucking getting it.
even with all the options and advantage a Pilot has over a Ballistic Missiles in terms of flightpath and actively avoiding being hit, the passive advantages of a Ballistic Missile like speed still outweigh any advantages an Aircraft can achieve.

And there is no point in arguing when you think just because an Aircraft from 2018(the F-35) is harder to intercept than a Ballistic Missile from the 60s, because it just proves my point that you can't grasp the simple fact that Ballistic Missiles are inherently more difficult to intercept.

We already learned that the Tochka is 1.3 Mach faster than the newest Patriot Missiles, but modern Ballistic Missiles travel at Mach 20+

To put this in perspective, the Targetting Radar of a Patriot System has a range of about 100km, which means it has 20 seconds to detect, target, launch and intercept a modern Ballistic Missile.

Meanwhile a Fighter travelling at Mach 2 would give the System ten times that much time to react.

You'll always be welcome here, my good friend

Attached: kippa.jpg (720x405, 39K)

al mawt li israil

Attached: - (2).jpg (720x432, 139K)

Cmon man, youre a jew. Just walk around wall street with kippah and speak some hebrew. Somebody will give you a decent job to kickstart your goyim robbing career

>refugeeing in Sweden
wallahi our wooden shoes will give you no mercy
TAKBIR

Attached: 600 (1).jpg (600x600, 22K)

Thanks friend, can't wait. I'm ethnically Slavic, blonde and white, so I'll probably fit in.

Islamic State releases photos, video it says show combat in Daraa near Golan

Attached: ba177a215f41442098a3bbdab28c5704.jpg (1920x1080, 963K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ethnically """""""""""""""""""""""""""Slavic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1479592268903.jpg (510x476, 16K)

>Ballistic Missile like speed still outweigh any advantages an Aircraft can achieve.

Are you for real? Please do bit research on the matter before spouting your opinion around.

Attached: d0a3bcbc3286660a45cd75f80bc438a1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I'm probably whiter than you kek

Attached: af663f736f356901c8c326c9598f4151.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

so what after syria. is ISIS building their base of operation somewhere else already?

Please, it was all uploaded here already.

more
justpaste.it
hqsq7

wrong

Attached: a1bc3e9371ee8a0bfdbb35d86b92f2c6.jpg (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Acording to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that Su-22 should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Su-22 , of course flies anyways. Because Su-22 don't care what humans think is impossible.

Attached: su-22 polonia 13.jpg (1800x1125, 252K)

>whiter than you Moshe
Oh come man, Im a Yid too but let's admit it, we're basically lighter toned Smites with European admixture, we're not even wh*toids

Attached: 1463613496731.png (136x162, 47K)

I'm not even Jewish to begin with

Then what the fuck are you doing there

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 104K)

S. #Syria: @syria_map showing #ISIS progressively withdrew from villages taken days ago from Rebels (almost back to old front in Ain Dhakar) while all attacks on Tell Jumou & Jalin (E. front) failed.

Attached: Di4ohEfXoAAYXpv.jpg (1192x920, 265K)

they already have one in egypt, afghanistan, nigeria, somalia and probably soon in east asia countries

Attached: 1521692140845.jpg (640x434, 103K)

But it's true in terms of coverage area and reaction time, user. Patriot has to be employed in a special way to defeat ballistic targets.

yeah whatever m8, I guess it's just logical that though SAM systems needed major upgrades and reworks to effectively target Ballistic Missiles, they are still easier to intercept than the Aircraft that didn't require those measures.

Lets all ignore the fact that a Patriot Warhead designed to target Ballistic Missiles is far more expensive than one targetting Aircraft, because you know, a Pilot can do all kinds of crazy shit in the 2.1 seconds it takes for a SAM missile to reach him and his aircraft.

suck on a turd you dense idiot.

>blonde and white,
Bad news for you Shlomo, but that makes moving to europe as immigrant almost impossible.
If you are also educated, somewhat civilized and willing to integrate than its a complete no-no.

>B-B-But an Aircraft can't be intercepted if it doesn't even fly into range of the SAM System!!!
>CHECKMATE BALLISTICFAGS

bring beta israel qts

>but modern Ballistic Missiles travel at Mach 20+
the terminal velocity is mainly a function of the range. SRBM/MRBM warheads won't go that fast, even with a surpressed trajectory

the time to react is more than long enough and the speed of the object you're trying to hit is insignificant if it follows a ballistic trajectory. Every larger nation has weapons capable of hitting sattelites (RM161 SM3, PL19 Nudol and the chinks got some modified version of their HQ19), shit on a ballistic trajectory is childs play compared to that

>even with all the options and advantage a Pilot has over a Ballistic Missiles in terms of flightpath and actively avoiding being hit, the passive advantages of a Ballistic Missile like speed still outweigh any advantages an Aircraft can achieve.
Oh? So you don't think not-showing-up isn't an advantage over the ballistic missile? The plane can just fuck off or launch standoff weapons after popping up from NOE and there's nothing the Patriot can do about it. Meanwhile the ballistic missile will keep flying directly at its target, highly visible and interceptable by modern systems, unless saturated by many missiles.
>because it just proves my point that you can't grasp the simple fact that Ballistic Missiles are inherently more difficult to intercept.
Intercept doing what? Do you think planes just gain altitude and fly directly towards their target with no concerns over anything? Is that your argument at its core? You just don't understand aerial combat at all? Or do you just frame the situation as the plane acting as a missile itself, instead of a plane?
>To put this in perspective, the Targetting Radar of a Patriot System has a range of about 100km, which means it has 20 seconds to detect, target, launch and intercept a modern Ballistic Missile.
And that can be done automatically.
>Meanwhile a Fighter travelling at Mach 2 would give the System ten times that much time to react.
And the plane is not going to be detected or tracked from that range because it doesn't follow a ballistic trajectory.

All I need is for my dad to snap really, then we fly somewhere nice and start living a good life.

>Patriot Warhead designed to target Ballistic Missiles is far more expensive than one targetting Aircraft, because you know, a Pilot can do all kinds of crazy shit in the 2.1 seconds it takes for a SAM missile to reach him and his aircraft.

Attached: 1507149194901s.jpg (249x228, 6K)

RIP Alexander Gauss, DPR Army KIA 03.11.1992-22.07.2018

Press F for respects

Attached: Di4uZ1rXoAA53nh.jpg_small.jpg (453x604, 56K)

Thank you for bringing our daily Swedish post, Captain Sweden

I remember a lot more grey last time I checked the map, Assad basically has this in the bag barring foreign involvement doesn't he?

Attached: 1238px-Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg.png (1238x1024, 632K)

whoops, I yield

Attached: 832407811.jpg (1029x1029, 88K)

point one is just ridiculous. it's business standard everywhere that aditional costs due to unforeseen obstacles will be charged on top and the state will pay, no matter if infrastructure project or armaments.
your collage does not replace an argument (especially since its flawed. (example: helmets actually were an issue that had to be solved as pilots were rendered unconscious due to alck of oxygen))
if the missile can maneuvre like a plane can it's trajectory is not predictable and not easily targetable, especially if it can alter its trajectory in response to incoming anti ballistic missiles. also you should gain awareness that stealth only works against high frequency radars.

>barring foreign involvement
what exactly do you think has been going on all these years?

Wow, you really think that you are intelligent and special human being. You are just being complete fucking retard, you think that you know something about you have no fucking clue.

Plane can and should be taking pre-emptive maneuvers to even avoid detection, wich is first point that the ballistic missile is not capable of doing. Secondly, using intelligence collected to avoid enemy AA zones and maintaining possibly safe distance (dependent on mission type and risk assesment.) Thirdly, plane can when intercepting AA missile (or lock) is detected employ jamming, aluminium chaff, try to intercept the intercepting missile. Or just do evading maneuvers, changing altitude is very effective. Missile, when it turns loses it's momentum, speed and range very quickly.

These are all means that pilot and aircraft can take, all of these are in itself more efficient ways to avoid being hit than the speed in ballistic missile.

>The Su-22 , of course flies anyways.
BECAUSE IT HAS AN AL TWENTYONE F-3 TURBOJET ENGINE BUILD BY THE GLORIOUS ARKHIP LYULKA SOVIET DESIGN BUREAU

I mean, your fat ass also has a lot of problems with moving in any given direction, but once someone gives you a good kick even you might be propelled forwards at a reasonable speed.

Its the same principle, only that the SU-22 does it with style and you not, reverse-austria

I mean like major foreign involvement against him

these are all measures a Pilot has to make in order not to be taken out of the air like a fat turkey, doesn't change the fact that a Ballistic Missiles needs none of those things and still be more difficult to intercept.

Where do you think the SAA will go next?
USA position south, Turkey position North or direct for teh Kurds?

Attached: Tyrone Biggums.gif (500x318, 496K)

Attached: Rainlett.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>The Syrian Arab Army, Fourth Division and the Jerusalem Brigade control dozens of dunums (?) and blocks of the Libyan company (??) west of Jileen after violating the fortifications and eliminating many of the terrorists.
twitter.com/alqudsbrigade11/status/1021806092014313472

>Rainlett

Attached: brainlet(12).jpg (246x205, 9K)

Idlib

>make a deal with Al-Tanf
>then head up to Idlib
>talk to the Kurds

Oh ye house of Israel, have you offered me sacrifices for 40 years in the wilderness?

Idlib, Jisr al-shughur.

How WOULD they go after those positions exactly?

As long as the US remains in either position they're not getting those back. Turkey might be more easily cucked, but then again, this is Erdogan. He hasn't yet pulled back from anywhere he's not supposed to be.

A Swede would say that...