Atheism

>everything is meaningless
>I play video games all day long
>any kind of work is futile
>you can't find any fulfillment in a pointless existence
>nothing is serious
>I need a 10/10 girlfriend, but since only 10/10 men get them and I'm a 1/10 beta male, I'll rant about how females are whores
>society needs to adapt to my demands because I'm infallible and need not improve myself
>Science explains everything
>I have never seen evolution or the big bang occur but they're proven facts
>mathematic equations are the highest form of truth

Attached: Fedora manchild.jpg (992x588, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc
youtube.com/watch?v=NArlXzSFt2Y
colorado.edu/today/2015/08/05/natural-selection-can-impede-formation-new-species
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a couple atheist friends who constantly talk shit on religion. I guess it's the fact that they were raised in religion and I was not that they hate it and I don't. They were raised in the stability of religion and I was not. Thus, they can take religion for granted, and I cannot. They also have each other while I have no SO. Have never had an SO save for one cunt. They live meaningful lives with her doing political lobbying while I do not. I work for a huge corporation and do nothing all day and get paid way too much for it. I pursued liberal capitalism to its end point, and all I found was shit. Their problem is too much purpose with not enough freedom. My problem is too much freedom with not enough purpose.

Attached: basedwhopphilosopher.jpg (333x499, 26K)

no scientist will ever tell you the big bang is proven theory. anyone telling you this AS proven, is full of shit and NOT a scientist. they probably will say that is is a possibility based on the evidence we have, but NEVER PROVEN scientifically. your a fag for even suggesting this.

math is truth dipshit. prove me wrong.

>math is truth

Attached: Fedora fortissimo.jpg (571x993, 318K)

> god is a proven fact

Attached: 1488246313628.gif (480x480, 1001K)

>made up numbers can prove and disprove anything

Attached: 144055111375.jpg (1281x770, 122K)

>made Gods can prove and disprove anything

>If I put some numeric symbols together on a piece of paper I can prove and disprove anything

Attached: Fedora knight.png (639x960, 1.24M)

>>If I put some religious symbols together on a piece of paper I can prove and disprove anything

I don't get this meme. What is the point of spelling a C major triad enharmonically?

>I worship numbers

Attached: Fedora of science.jpg (960x931, 348K)

>I worship a fairy-tale

Are you secretly a rabbi false flagging Christians by spamming this faggot tier shit every single day?

Attached: 1508703347106.jpg (853x861, 210K)

Attached: 084805FF-DCEE-4EDB-A945-910AB6943385.jpg (960x960, 118K)

God isn't real

Does god do a magic trick if you spam this retarded thread often enough or do you really have nothing better to do?

Attached: Charlie Hebdo Trinity.jpg (977x985, 236K)

>Numbers can give me the solution to losing my virginity

Attached: Fedora darwinist.png (541x480, 272K)

Strawman, the post

>I have never seen evolution or the Big Bang occur but they’re proven facts

Brainlet detected

>God can give me the solution to losing my virginity

Anyone who knows anything about math knows that the Gödel incompleteness theorem blew that shit to smithereens.

Got any more ancient ass memes which make you look like you only discovered the interenet some time around yesterday?

Attached: christianity-the-belief-that-a-cosmic-jewish-zombie-who-was-5468256.png (500x522, 137K)

>too retarded to understand basic maths
>tries to mock people with stale memes that don’t apply

This is why the religious right should ever open their mouths. You are a constant source of embarrassment on the intellectual stage

thanks for sharing your blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Meme flaggot is from Poland. Provincial Catholicstan and niggers of Europe.

Good place for theistic knuckle-dragger to gather.

>Using lefty-tier incel memes.

Try harder than that

>he thinks numbers do anything other than build physical contraptions in accordance with agreed values attributed to them

Attached: Fedora is too big.jpg (597x330, 152K)

In the end, it doesnt really matter

Attached: 1386128121759.png (450x488, 269K)

>By the sheer force of this mathematical equation (X-2=3) I have thus predicted how atoms move. I can teleport behind you and cut asunder your tomes of religious foolishness. Your meek scriptures of nothing cannot defeat the swordsman of science.

Attached: Fedora samurai.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Attached: 1520031492840.jpg (956x1282, 330K)

Someone nshould draw a comic where a kike teleports behind a strawman and kills it, then says "nothin' personnel goy"

>With my extensive knowledge in computer science I can easily defeat those pathetic zealots that cling to their ancient books of superstition. The blade of enlightenment cleaves the rock of plebian mythology. By the power of coding I vanquish the evil!

Attached: Adult fedora.png (592x624, 175K)

>I'm butthurt!
We can tell.

Attached: Atheist purge.jpg (544x540, 26K)

Attached: Fedora fail.jpg (673x458, 80K)

Attached: 1490906766781.jpg (960x588, 70K)

you should add a line to your copy pasta
>I make the same thread on a knite riding nippon forum every fucking day to gather information for my employer

>be christian
>shit myself and scramble to fedora folder when an atheist asks for proof of gods existence
>don't understand what burden of proof means either

>Le "Lol you're so butthurt"

Wow, you're pretty much a time-traveller from 2008

Can you throw in some "pwned" for me just for good measure?

wow these are some fucking awful memes

especially considering that the pro-virgin mindset is absolutely christian, fornication and lust are deadly sins and most church fathers considered sex only for the purpose of procreation

>maymays are important
>you need proper maymay phrasing when talking to people
>I get offended by the lack of proper maymay usage
>It's 2018, fellow maymay experts

Attached: Euphoric maymay expert.jpg (634x609, 207K)

Prove that god is real.

If someone has never heard about God, Christ and the Holy Ghost, will they still go to Hell when they die?
If yes, then your God is not just.
If no, then why are you telling me about God, Christ and the Holy Ghost?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
>The term meme was coined in Richard Dawkins' 1976 book The Selfish Gene
>Analogous to a gene, the meme was conceived as a "unit of culture" (an idea, belief, pattern of behaviour, etc.) which is "hosted" in the minds of one or more individuals, and which can reproduce itself in the sense of jumping from the mind of one person to the mind of another.

>funny pictures on the Internet are like genes

Attached: Dawkins tips his hat.jpg (400x400, 115K)

I don't understand. I just want to know that god is real before devoting my life to him.

>use empirical evidence to demonstrate a by definition non-material entity
>even though empiricism as a framework cannot be empirically validated or even verified to exist at all, since it cannot be located in the world nor does it have atoms
>wind didn't exist before there was a life form with skin that could feel it
>i am smart

kek why dont you go read your book written by penis cutting jews

The entirety of math is a series of logical equations and continuations from a few core assumptions.

I can build a machine to prove wind exist. why cant you do the same with god. I just want proof, why is it so hard to prove god exist?

>not worshipping numerical symbols
>not praising geometry
>not idolizing autism in its purest form

Science is the truth!
t. slanted hat owner

Attached: signs of euphoria.png (620x723, 40K)

Attached: 1522851658195.jpg (1600x1200, 198K)

>everything is meaningless
meaning is a human-made concept, you as human being assign meanings to stuff
>I play video games all day long
why not
>any kind of work is futile
futility is directly linked to value, since its too a human-made concept its for you to decide if what you do is futile or not
>you can't find any fulfillment in a pointless existence
you can find fulfillment in a pointless existance or not find fulfillment in existance with a point, literally everything of this is made up by you for yourself
>nothing is serious
same as above, its for you to decide whats serious and what not
>I need a 10/10 girlfriend, but since only 10/10 men get them and I'm a 1/10 beta male, I'll rant about how females are whores
why not
>society needs to adapt to my demands because I'm infallible and need not improve myself
if you decide so
>Science explains everything
it makes stuff around us look like it correlates to the things we can understand(logic and such)
their belief in these things is not much different from yours
since they are a creation of pure thought they can be exactly whatever you want them to be just like any other thoughts, there isnt any truth besides one you chose to believe in

you're missing the point entirely, which is that wind very much existed a long time before there was an animal on land that could feel it or verify it's existence, even though it was working in the world

my point wasn't that you cannot in 2018 verify that wind exists, my point was that from the point of view of the blobs in the sea, there was no way at all to prove that wind exists

we are in the same position in 2018 with metaphysical phenomena. It's an ANALOGY

>blobs in the sea
>life began in a primordial sea

Attached: 1528802902005.jpg (300x400, 24K)

How to go to Heaven

Plain and simple Truth:
streamable.com/3j3hc

For fedoras:
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/mgacu

For religious slaves:
streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU

For liberals:
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc

Attached: cucked.gif (350x197, 2.21M)

We laugh at the retarded theists who circle-jerk to these stupid strawman threads.

I know it's analogy, but it fall apart with any rational thought. you can see wind move sand. you could see the effects it has when you jump out of the sea I.E Flying Fish. But that is not my point. I want you to show me proof of the wind you claim is there. I can't see god. I can't touch god. I can't hear god. I have no problem believing in god if I know he is real. there is just no proof.

user your not trolling very well.

>has no actual evidence for the claim that all life came into being in water, then transformed from single celled organisms to higher ones
>he uses theoretical extrapolation as proof for his ideas
>everyone that doesn't believe this are trolling

Attached: Minority fedora.jpg (636x332, 105K)

>I know it's analogy, but it fall apart with any rational thought.
......no, your retort was "i can make a machine to detect that wind exists", which is not only completely inane, it's clearly missing my entire point. I wasn't ever saying that wind cannot be empirically measured

>you could see the effects it has when you jump out of the sea
this is completely irrelevant to everything that I said, I don't have any fucking clue what your point is with this

>But that is not my point.
Then what is your point?

>I want you to show me proof of the wind you claim is there.
Again, you cannot have empirical proof of an immaterial thing. You can arrive at God immaterially through logic and math, but you cannot measure a thing that is not made of atoms. Do you understand?

We can on a rational level understand that derivative beings cannot be infinitely derived, but rather there has to be one progenitor that doesn't have that quality of having to be derived from something previous. This is something that's simply on it's face true, but you cannot measure that law itself with any tool or device, since logic itself is not a material construct - you can't measure logic or philosophy, you cannot locate them in the world, you can't measure their atoms because they are METAPHYSICAL.

does any of this resonate even a little?

If you respond one more time with "prove god exists the same way you prove wind exists" i'll stop posting at you

user he wasn't saying life started in the ocean. he was explaining his "wind" analogy. by saying fish in the ocean cant prove wind exist because it is an alien concept to them.

Care to explain what's up with the fedora fetish, or why do you keep so many pictures of hats on your PC?

True but, I think it's better to try and find a way to measure the "wind" before we mark it as fact. My point with the flying fish thing is that even "blobs" in the ocean can see the effects of wind.

>not worshiping a Jewish messiah
>sent by a Jewish God
>according to Jewish prophets
>written in Jewish holy books
>but it's totally not Jewish goy-er guys

Attached: 1519661652955.png (350x498, 269K)

>engineers never built anything that worked
>computers are magic
>physics has never predicted anything

imagine being this slow.

What about the blobs in the ocean that ARENT flying fish. Dont think a jellyfish can tell theres wind.

>How do you prove that water flows through rivers?
>You physically show it to people
>How do you prove evolution is real?
>You theoretically assume that it is

Attached: Unknown hat.png (469x463, 12K)

> there are no laws of physics relating to liquid movement

ok bud

Listen, user, I am not the same guy you are arguing with, but i think i get his point.

You can believe wind exists by observing the effects it has on its surrounding on a physical level.

So, since God is an immaterial thing, there is no way to physically prove his existence, but this would mean god is no more believeable than ghosts, vampires and spagetti monsters. He is just an idea, unlike wind, which dosent only exist as an idea but also a real physical force in the world.
Hope that gets you anywhere.

>He thinks water can be theoretically proven
>He thinks formulas on a paper proves something is physically existing
>He thinks abstract mathematical equations existed before water

Attached: 1378116563789.png (800x533, 433K)

>be atheist
>people worship what they want
>dont care
>be polite when someone gives me religious pamphlet
>dont think im some egotistical badass
Atheists are just under Muslims for most pretentious cunts.

Hey buddy...

Are you fuckin retarded or something?

t.

Attached: Lonely fedora.jpg (799x573, 108K)

>now atheism are Incel neonazis.
Atheist don’t know mathematics, don’t like videogames and begin pro left

t. La Raza fedora

Attached: tipping a certain hat.png (300x250, 37K)

Lol I hope you are trolling. i bet you larp as an engineer, and have no working knowledge of physics. consider learning some basic science it is a good time.

>mathematics define physical matter
>physical matter doesn't define mathematics

Attached: Tipping slightly.gif (383x498, 2.39M)

wew lad
retail worker I am guessing? it is ok you don't have to be embarrassed most of this stuff isn't common sense.

Attached: Christianity.png (595x686, 81K)

>he has traveled through the entire universe

Attached: Fedora thermodynamics.jpg (500x500, 80K)

You have literally been at this for hours now. Jesus must be really proud

>b-b-but evolooshun is a lye!!1!!1
Back to r/Christianity

>If I cannot physically prove that the laws of physics exist everywhere, I just assume they are
>If cannot prove physically show people that evolution is real, I'll assume it is
>As long as I extrapolate my proof then it's true

Attached: Virtual euphoria.jpg (897x619, 169K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NArlXzSFt2Y
Now shut it Schlomo.

colorado.edu/today/2015/08/05/natural-selection-can-impede-formation-new-species
>An intriguing study involving walking stick insects led by the University of Sheffield in England and the University of Colorado Boulder shows how natural selection, the engine of evolution, can also impede the formation of new species.

Attached: Maximum autism.jpg (550x550, 44K)

>Shekel Bergenstein, people aren't believing my story about a chosen goy killed by those eeeeeeevil nazi Romans!

>Darwins finches all can have fertile offspring with each other
>They're different species and not variations of the same species

Attached: Fedora gentleman.jpg (345x337, 40K)

>White text memes
Sorry old man, I think you're lost, this is not 9gag.

it's abusing accidentals for no reason similarly to how a fedora tipper would use flowery language to make themselves seem smart

Care to tell me which God is the real one?

Ikr, so many variations of Yawe- I mean "gawd"

God created mathematics.

Would you mind explaining why so many species of tetra fish look so damn similar?

Sure, but I'd like to hear it from the fucking spastic with his autistic terabites of fedora-memes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
>Beefalo, also referred to as cattalo or the American hybrid, are a fertile hybrid offspring of domestic cattle (Bos taurus), usually a male in managed breeding programs, and the American bison (Bison bison)

>Bos taurus is one species
>Bison bison is another species
>They have fertile offspring together but are still not variations of the same one

Attached: pondering fedora.jpg (479x720, 11K)

He's definitely from 9gag, since he still uses the white texts like a fucking 11 year old who still thinks "yooganden nucklz" or "daht boye" are funny

We get it, you are an edgelord.
>Enjoy nothing, while my family and i praise Jesus

You too can have a family, good kids and a life user. Reject your heathen ways, accept Jesus as your messiah and be baptised.
>Ill say a prayer for you edgelord

Attached: 1531083849409.jpg (471x560, 75K)

>forgetting that they both belong to the tribe of Bovinae

God is just? Any Christian claims that?

Build a machine that disproves God then, hell create a grain of rice from nothing, it should be sooo easy with SCIENCE!

Attached: 1530922199220m.jpg (1024x714, 209K)