Hitler was right Slavs are not Aryan

In Taganrog, Russia people tried to barbecue a dead dolphin washed out ashore. They gutted it, grilled but didn't eat for some reason - left behind on the beach

After all these years hitlers theory on race has stood the test of time.

Attached: 1792F8E5-4AE2-4A07-87E0-26C26A9DEDDE.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
youtube.com/channel/UC7VIJMViY23W5G1-UEmZD1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eating meat is bad
I guess protein is jewish now too? Moron

they didn't eat it, dummy

read

Slavs are Aryan by blood and its a genetically proven fact.

So they didn't even kill it or eat it, but you manage to find a problem?

I'd not eat either, who knows what kind of strange shit that meat has.

They ate it, it's obvious. Gutted,grilled=eated

yet another moron

>but didn't eat for some reason

>oh look free food
>hes already dead, his struggles are now over,we dont even need to kill him, get ready for the feast
where is your problem exactly? go back to r/eddit jew

Der Untermensch is literally based on Russians

I don't understand the obsession people have with dolphins. They're the niggers of the sea. They literally rape and murder for sport, and not just their own species, but the babies of other species too.

another retard reveals itself and misses the criticism

>relaxing on the beach with friends
>bbq and beer
>dead dolphin washes ashore
>Hey this looks fresh, wonder what they taste like?
>you thinking what i'm thinking Ivan?
>wash and gut animal, not barbarians after all
>bbq
>on second thought this smells and looks unnapetising
>leave carcass and go home

wow such animals how could any one ever behave like that

Hitler tried to kill this and got his shit pushed in. *shurgs*

Attached: SmCDFqx.jpg (1600x1131, 263K)

>be russian
>find dead animal
>try to eat it
Russians are gipsies

Maybe they thought it wouldn't be a smart idea to eat something that has been rotting on the beach for an unknown amount of time?

>They're the niggers of the sea.

Attached: 1532390840379.png (650x650, 13K)

Not white!

Attached: 1475609816115881314.jpg (600x399, 45K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (669x608, 602K)

>Be American
>Find dead dolphin on the beach
>get shot

But seriously tho, mutts are the last to speak who is supposed to die.

u ok my dude?

Attached: 2c400f613abed89e9d722f553c76b8260fc21fd2f5064b47e66e9532269cf3f2.jpg (629x504, 28K)

there you go

>Russians
>Slavs
They're mongoloids not even close to Slavs
You want to see slav ruskies go loook at the ones who moved to Estonia centuries ago and avoided being filled with shitskin dna

>trying to BBQ a dead animal
>OH THE HUMANITY WTF SLAVS ARE NOT HUMAN
>*casually massacres of 70 preple in music festivals are forgotten 1 month later*

merilards need to be rangebanned desu

>Slavs are not white

Attached: 51022B13-AFBF-4FBE-B1BE-C552441C2EC0.png (274x320, 78K)

>When the jankem finally hits you

Attached: 1532242699986.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>muh animals
Humans are superior to animals.

Fuck off mutt

Attached: 1532324332753.jpg (4000x2700, 1.21M)

Anybody in a country that contains more than 10 million people needs to be rangebanned desu

Tfw my city has 20 million people

You can tell this board is hijacked by Russians by people here defending Slavs like it's the "in" thing to do, and using the same meme language they would use in other threads to control the conversation.

Yeah, these Slavic barbarians, eating meat and stuff.

True Aryans are vegans who avoid gluten and sugar, and base their diet on onions beans. Amrite, mr perfect beautiful White?

Attached: 1511191306152.jpg (988x1059, 115K)

Great idea, it looks like pork.

>*shurgs*
kys

kek

Attached: 1527463025177.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Some Slavs are Aryan some are not. Slav isn't a race, it's a language group. Like Hispanic, some are White some are aztec savages.

Russians are not Slavs
Poles are the true Aryans, which Germans so desperately seek to destroy
/thread

Ayoo hol up. You be sayin‘ we wuz white n‘shieet. Meat is for murderers.

Attached: 1529449641807.jpg (490x598, 118K)

Well its opposite, mongoloids russians usually have russian dad, churka mom my uncle served in USSR army in siberia and was suroinded by churkas, had few friends also, was invated to they village and they have tradition to let a wife sister or douther to get fucked by stranger bc in seperate villages incest is sevare, but also they whant it to do then they come to your house,

Kek. Off to Siberia then.

Attached: 1531407450766.png (1682x978, 141K)

Are you that Swiss from the other thread who mocked Slavs for worshipping goodhearted but incompetent leaders, but got his mouth shut by me when I reminded him of common Hitler worship on this board?

(you)

Attached: 1532359964081.jpg (453x604, 222K)

this jidf meme again. Hitler thought slavs were aryan.

this

Attached: ns slav aryan proof.png (824x728, 396K)

bet they ate a bear from nearby woods
KYS kike

you cannot beat this race (Russians), accept it
they are transcendental, and I say this as a Greek

Look at those human like teeth

Dolphins are humans who went back to the sea.

I always say that about raccoons.

>implying germans are aryan
nation of rapists

Attached: ss (2018-07-24 at 10.05.25).png (2782x400, 105K)

>new germans

This but unironically. R1a aryan masterrace, so they even stole Polish aryan children to give to euromutt german parents after killing their real ones.

But muh preserver of the aryan race, amirite? Truly in nigger behaviour stealing the land of the true aryans and killing their people to we wuz their way into it but like the phoenix poles always rise again.

Attached: Haplogroup-R1a.gif (800x581, 80K)

Literal middle eastern shitskins

Attached: IMG_20180724_214336.png (1540x934, 2.33M)

Both are products of central asia, they just moved to Europe at different intervals.

People unironically believing in Hitler's racial theories should kill themselves.

>some gopniks did bad shit
>GAS ALL SLAVS REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SUBHUMANS

>the actual aryans aka indo-europeans are shitskins
Coping Krautmutt.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

Attached: Download.jpg (282x178, 5K)

Reminder that Israel is the pedo, organ smuggling, human trafficking, and slavery capital of the first world, some of those categories in ALL the world.
Your people are pure, distilled, concentrated human nastiness, shmuel.
You know how you are taught that before stealing your land, you were always "persecuted" and "ostracized" for being poow widdle jewsie woosies? Think about this:
Who lives on the outskirts of good societies, like you did for millenia? Good men and women? Devout, community-integrated religious folk who just try to do what's right? No, moishe, no.. Outcasts lived amond you. The infirm, the sick, the diseased, the criminal and the criminally insane- these were your choose for breeding partners. In some cases, you couldn't stomach it, and so you bred with cousins, aunts, sisters.. mothers.. This is why kikes all display hydrocephalism to some degree. This is why you have such huge rates of mental and genetic diseases. This is why you are so ugly as a race compared to all but niggers and abos. This is why you display the worst traits of humanity in exclusivity. This is why you lack empathy, steal, rape babies, drink the blood of gentiles (google "porphyria drinking blood treatment". You drink the blood of innocent children to treat your symptoms deriving from heme deficiency. Very ugly behavior) This is why you are, in a word, kikes.

Think on it some time.

Attached: full Jewish Vampirism.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Yes hitler and all scientists were idiots there's only one race the human race pic related is 100% the exact same like you modern science confirms

Attached: IMG_20180724_215721.png (1920x930, 2.09M)

we are less mature than westerners

The fact that it has spent time in the sea and nothing has tried to eat it either is strange.

No, but they laked genetic knowledge and have gone to far down the made-up ancestry path. Krauts might be many things but you are not historical aryan. And you have to be honest, with that it's pretty ironical that the we wuzzing aryans tried to kill the actual ones.

Attached: 1498664491249.jpg (612x612, 36K)

kek

Attached: 1529689939098.jpg (630x634, 52K)

No such things ever happened

>Hitler thought slavs were aryan.
Even if he did that's called cherry picking if the implication is that no mass genocidal actions against Slavs happened, it's anecdotal.

Also it's clear you're brainwashed if you think some cherry picked, possibly out of context excerpts prove anything at all, but maybe the delusions and seclusion from reality some nazis might have had.

Attached: 1474117315633.png (588x699, 219K)

Ach komm, Hans. Hitler needed the sea and new ressouches for his scheme and after Pilsutzki died and Poland didn't get their shit together soon enough, although Pilsutzki already was willing to make the coridor, you guys made up some stuff about "denk jemand an die Kinder" after we were beste Freunde for a quick land grap. But for this you needed to revision the german-polish friendship and made up the muh subhuman meme. It was all politics and in handseight the Aryan stuff is simply the most ironic.

Cherry picked content if it's supposed to imply that the nazis did not hate Slavs does not mean that there were no relatively big massacres of ethnic Slavs on the eastern front.

Attached: Urheimat.png (1419x1214, 435K)

Muuh killing war criminals or soldiers in superior numbers means muuh genlcide muuh holobunga of slavs

Poles genocided minority germans so we came and defended them.. when we came we found many many death germans who are ROTTING away so muuh poorshits did this after invasion is a meme
Poorland killed germans we defended germans end of the story

Attached: 1517590731541jpg.0.jpg (673x541, 90K)

>Urheimat
Good lord, the ego of beeing the mutts of european abos, and all those migrational waves in whole of europe and still having the audacity to call all those pure branches your children. Are germans really the Bantus of europe?

That's not genocide, although machine gunning pows because of their ethnicity surely is genocidal.

Attached: 1505018812317.jpg (1200x934, 213K)

Attached: 1484069867354.png (474x556, 73K)

Proof?

>2040
>Germans genocided minority turks so we came and defended them.. when we came we found many many death turk who are ROTTING away so muuh germshits did this after invasion is a meme
>t.Erdogan

Tell me Hans, how would you deal with parasits in your country which just got particioned and sold while your people got kicked out form your atual soil? Would you give a fuck or "steal" it back? Read into history beyond Prussia and how it came to be befor sperging.

based boyfucker

Pooleshits are the problem and poorshits are always causing ethnic genocides
We never had problems with sorbs we lived just in peace with them but poleshits like the filthy thives they are wanted always more and more until they got fucked and played the victim all along then later did the same thing again

terminate poles or europe will never have peace

Attached: IMG_20180719_204742.jpg (1848x2028, 2.07M)

>that flag
ahh yes, the baltic homeland of my ancestors

Sorry aryan, you're confusing baltics with balkans

Jokes on you, I am an ethnic Kaschub and we are Poles. Pommerania always was slavic. Actually slavic tribes have been historically as far as Rügen. Look at a grman map, whole Ostdeutschland is slavic for a reason. Handle mit es, Hans, anstatt hier zu larpen. No need to hate, we can both laugh at our autism.

Attached: main-qimg-b863bc39725be4dccfce63d9b548156c.png (602x641, 143K)

>terminate poles or europe will never have peace
My sides.

Attached: e4e.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Nonsense

Attached: Slavic_Europe.png (800x581, 73K)

look at the map of R1b's origins also you fucking tard. They both mutated in eastern Anatolia. Old fucking news. If anything, R1a moved further north before doing important shit than R1b.

Attached: Germanic_Europe.gif (800x545, 75K)

DO you even understand what you are posting? That map is perfectly matching mine and "slavic" is a lingual term, not genetic one, retard.

If Russians are the measure of Slav then Americans are the measure of Germanism

You truly do not understand, do you? Germanic is also lingual and cultural and has nothing to do with haplos.

corded ware was further north than balkans, no?

You asked for information that is anecdotal and you'll get it.This one is from a video on this channel, the veteran described axis troops shooting at soviet pows after they were without water for days and lunged into a river to drink. The nazi concept of the Aryan and subhumans played a key role in their brutality.

youtube.com/channel/UC7VIJMViY23W5G1-UEmZD1g

In another video if I remember correctly soviet pows were machine gunned down, if I'm correct. Also if you were asking about the motivator to their killings well then you have the internet and don't need me really, although I can help.

>Zero ducks given
All I care about is not being Albanian, fuck em

To explain, claiming all that is yours would only work if all other groups wouldn have similar maps complitly sucking up germany for example. It's a Überlappung and not something you can claim. Good lord, the educational system really fucked up.

Shill detected

Attached: fuck sake.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

oh fugg :DDDD
We wuz pakis n' shiet

russians are mongrelized asiatic ural cavemen who fucked and bred the most mongrel of subhumans. just like a good ol commie goy

Attached: 1521343858.png (600x487, 48K)

>is a proud slavshit
>doesn't live in slavshit land instead in germanic land that he hates so much
Hahahahaha what a classic weg mit dir untermensch

It's not germanic land, stop beeing autistic and think that every bit of land where your peopel mixed in is yours. For the same reasons Slavy could grab half of germany because muh soil. You do not undertsand politics nor history. Read up and come back. Its really pathetic and your superiority complex will just decimate your people once again further.

I'm 100% sure when your meme flag goes off it will be a german flag
SUBHUMAN

BTW I do not hate Germans, just your autistic behaviour regarding historic revisionism while most of you kvetch about muh slavic waifu and fleeing to the east like rats on a sinking sip.

> I do not hate Germans
big mistake.
Germans, Anglos and Rooskies are the blight of this continent

This, but unironically and include french and spaniards to a lesser extent

I speak german because I'm a Kaschub (read up) and the Nazis actually resettled half my family to germany for germanisation. I'm neither full slav nor full kraut.

Attached: 1532382368905.jpg (646x854, 259K)